• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alexis Pt. 01

Alexis Pt. 01

12

This story contains content involving Female Domination and feminization of sub males and eventually homosexuality. If these subjects are not to your liking, then, Please!!, do not read the following! And please do not give anonymous feedback about how wrong my story is to contain such content. I think, just as some latent homosexuals need to attack gays, other anonymous commenters can't admit to their depth of kink and want to "kill the messenger" out of their own denial their own perverse (to them) desires.

*****

I was 24 years old when I first saw Alexis. She started working out in the same dance-aerobics class I was in. She was hard to miss. Her skin-tight workout outfit showed her every curve, and the few men in the class immediately noticed her, as well as most of the women. She was a stunner, a drop-dead gorgeous woman. However, even though I was 24 and was considered fairly good-looking, I had always been painfully shy and up to this time, a zero in the romance department.

So it was no surprise to see the other men chatting up Alexis over the first several days she was in the class. What did surprise me was that, after brushing away the advances of these men after class, she came up to me and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Alexis," she told me, "but most of my friends call me Alex. I couldn't help notice a cute guy like you there, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I also have a weakness for guys with long hair."

I was stunned that anyone so beautiful would take an interest in me, and I stammered my hello back. "You're a shy one, aren't you?" she asked, and I blurted out that I was never very good at talking to girls. "Well it seems like you're talking to me and doing just fine." Alex said she needed a shower and asked me if I'd like to get some coffee after, and I quickly agreed. It would have been impossible to say, No.

So we met up in the lobby and walked to a nearby coffee house, and as we walked, Alex slid her arm inside mine, and we walked arm in arm to the shop. I was mesmerized by this incredibly direct and beautiful woman. Once we were seated with our coffees, Alex and I began to share our stories about our lives and interests. I thought my story would bore her, but she seemed to hang on my every word, as I did on hers. As we talked I began to feel more and more relaxed and at ease with this woman, and gone was the shyness I usually experienced. What made this all the more remarkable was that Alex was by far the most beautiful woman I had ever known.

After an hour or so, Alex said, "Well, I have to go. It's really been wonderful talking with you. I hope we can do this again very soon, perhaps after tomorrow's class." I enthusiastically agreed, gone was any pretense of trying to act cool. Alex gave me a little hug, kissed me on the cheek, and whispered, "I really like you," and then walked away.

Over the next several days, we would meet after class, and these would be times I treasured. Gone was any sense of guardedness around her, and I told her of my largely celibate life and my insecurity about women, and felt both accepted and supported by her. All the while, Alex was very affectionate, touching or holding my hand, and her goodbye hugs became longer and more deeply felt. I was falling for this young woman. Then one day, Alex asked if I'd like to come to her house for dinner.

I quickly said, "I would love to have dinner with you."

I asked her if this was a date, and she said, "I don't have a problem if you call it that."

Alex made a delicious pasta dinner, and I helped make a salad, and we ate it over a bottle of Chianti, each of us becoming more relaxed and free. Alex asked me to go to the living room and wait for her as she cleared the dishes. Once she was done she joined me on the sofa and took my hand.

"I really like you," she said. "I think you like me too, or am I wrong about that?" I told her that I felt closer to her than I had ever felt to anyone before in my life. Alex added, "Even though you say you have strong feelings for me, I also notice that you've never tried to kiss me, even though I've kissed you every time we say goodbye. Does that mean you don't want to kiss me?"

"Oh no, nothing like that," I stammered. "I want to. It's just that I've never kissed a girl or anything," I confessed, looking downward, feeling both embarrassed and ashamed.

Alex took my head in her hands and had me look directly into her eyes and said, "That's perfect. It's just what I hoped for," and then she leaned forward and kissed me long and deep. I was lost in a whirlwind of excitement and sensation. This first kiss was beyond anything I had ever imagined, and when her tongue sought out mine, I thought my heart would explode. Our tongues intertwined and I was in heaven. Alex finally broke off the kiss, and we both were panting, trying to catch our breaths.

"You don't know how long I've been looking for someone like you," Alex told me. "Just like some men want a virgin when they marry, that's what I was looking for too. I loved it when you didn't make a move on me and didn't try to grab or kiss me. And I especially loved it when you were so responsive to my advances. You like it when I do that, don't you?" All I could do was nod. I did like it. My shyness and inhibition went away when she initiated. "So will you let me continue to initiate?" she asked me.

"Alex, whatever you want. I'm so in love with you already," I confessed.

And upon hearing my confession of love, Alex took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. "Take off all your clothes except your underwear and lie down on the bed on your back," she almost commanded, and I quickly complied. Once I was lying on my back. Alex did an incredibly sensual striptease, revealing that she was even more spectacularly beautiful than I had imagined. As she moved to straddle my hips, she instructed, "Now remember, no touching unless I tell you to touch. OK?"

"Yes Alex," was all I could muster. I was about to truly be with a woman for the first time, and my penis was making a tent in my boxers. Alex's knees were on either side of my hips, and she leaned forward and put he hands around both of my wrists, pinning me there. Slowly she rubbed her glistening slit along the length of my shaft, sending the most pleasurable sensations deep into my being. Her breasts were hanging just inches from my face, and as much as I wanted to raise up and kiss them, I remembered that she was the initiator tonight. And in some weird way this added to my excitement.

Letting go of one of my wrists, she reached for a bottle of scented oil on her night-stand and poured a line along the length of my torso, and then pouring a fairly large cupped handful, applied this to her own breasts and belly all the way down to her sex. As one hand caressed her breasts the other moved to her sex, and she slowly writhed to the pleasure she was giving herself. Then she moved to the oil on my body and rubbed all over so every inch of my torso was covered apart from my boxers. She raked my nipples with her fingernails and massaged my chest. Then she slowly and sensuously rubbed her body onto mine, then rubbing her breasts on my belly and moving up to my face. Never in my life had I imagined such an experience. And then she kissed me, continuing her writhing on top of my body. Even though she hadn't instructed, my body was pushing back into hers, seeking its pleasure and trying to return the pleasure she was giving me.

"Tell me when you're close to cumming," she instructed, and I assented. Several times I was close to orgasm, and she stopped her movements enough that I began to calm down and once that close to peak intensity had passed, she resumed her movements up and down my penis and gave me her nipples to suck on. After the fourth or fifth time I told her I was close, she said, "Cum now baby!" and bit down on one of my nipples. I came and came and came, filling my shorts with cum. Finally she rolled off from on top of me and snuggled next to me.

"Well you're not a virgin anymore," she congratulated me and then kissed me all over my face. Then having me turn towards her, she grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on her ass and just said, "Squeeze," and I squeezed and fondled her soft, round ass, I worried that she hadn't had an orgasm, but she said, "I came when you did, silly, but that's sweet of you to worry," and she told me she knew she had found the right person for her. It was like a dream come true for me, and I was happier than at any time before this moment.

The next several weeks were a blur with some variation of sexual rubbing leading to my orgasms. Sometimes she had me masturbate while she watched and then masturbated herself until she came. She would then dip her fingers into her wet pussy and have me lick them clean and would repeat this over and over. I loved her taste.

About a month into our lovemaking she began to have me go down on her and lick her pussy. Being new at this, she gave me step-by-step instructions on how to lick her to give her the most pleasure and satisfaction, which is what I wanted for her as well.

One day in the afterglow of our lovemaking I asked when I was going to get to have sex with her and when she was going to kiss my penis. "Oh you are the impatient one, aren't you?" she teased me. I told her I was just hoping, and she told me that there would soon be all the cock sucking I could handle as well as penetration.

Then she asked how I liked the way things had been going. I told her I never knew it could be so good being with someone and being in love. Alex told me, "I do love you too, but I think before we go onto the next stage of our relationship I need to be clear with you about my specific needs."

"So here's what I want from you." I was now becoming little nervous, not knowing where this was leading. "I want to have a long-term relationship with you, maybe even get married." When she said this, I let out a sigh and began to relax. "But here's the catch," she said, and my anxiety increased again, "I will need to be completely in charge. I will make all the decisions. I may decide to let you make some of your own decisions, but that will be my decision too." I started to point out that she was already in charge, but she shushed me.

"I mean completely in charge," she said. "If I want you to do something, whether sexual or otherwise, I want you to do this with no questions asked. If I want you to wear certain items, I want you to just put them on and never question me about this. And if I tell you to do something sexually for me, I want you to quickly comply, even if you think it will be unpleasant for you."

I was very confused and perplexed now. What was she saying? I couldn't quite wrap my head around what she was suggesting.

"I can see you're confused," she said. "Here, let me give you a concrete example of what I'm asking for," as she rolled onto her stomach, "Lick my ass and use your tongue to fuck my hole," she said coarsely, "Now!" I felt confused, but at the same time I moved behind her beautiful ass and slowly parted her cheeks to do as I was instructed. Even though part of me was disgusted by what she was asking me to do, another, bigger part, was automatically complying with her wishes, just as I had always done. Soon my tongue was slathering around her hole and trying earnestly to penetrate her tight sphincter. Slowly I felt her ass soften then let me into her most private place. I could hear Alex moaning her pleasure, and this pleased me to know I was pleasing her. Even though I felt disgusted, another part was extremely aroused.

"See. This is what I'm talking about. You purpose will be to please me and get your pleasure in doing so," she breathlessly explained. "Finger my pussy," she ordered, and soon she was in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

Over the next several weeks she asked me to do more and more new and sometimes somewhat unpleasant tasks.

"Baby, lick my ass and make it feel good, like you always do," she instructed, and I licked her the way I knew she liked, now used to the slightly bitter taste, and entered her back passage, tongue fucking and fingering her to several orgasms. "Oooh, you're such a good little ass-licker. You know that, don't you?" she asked. I nodded my recognition of this special talent. "Now's time for your prize. Oil up my crack," she said as I dribbled oil along her butt crack, "Now slide your pee pee inside my crack," and I did as instructed. This, like most things she had me do, felt really good. As I approached orgasm, she had me wait and calm down before resuming my pleasure. As my pleasure began to build towards orgasm, Alex did something new. She asked me if I wanted to cum. I told her I did want to cum, and she said, "If you really want to cum, then you'll have to beg me to let you cum, But don't you dare cum without my permission." And I did beg her, "Please, let me cum. I'm so close. Please."

"What will you do for me if I let you cum," Alex asked.

"Anything you want," I honestly answered

"Anything?" she asked again.

"Anything," I again answered.

"Then go for it." She allowed, and I threw myself into her crack and soon I was shooting spurt after spurt of warm cum along her crack.

As I began to roll off her backside, Alex said, "You're not quite through yet. Lick up the mess you made. From now on, you will lick up all the cum, wherever it's deposited. Now start cleaning up your mess." And I started licking up cum for the first time. It never even occurred to me to refuse. And as I licked, I found that the taste wasn't really too bad. I could do this for the woman I loved.

As I cleaned up my mess, she cooed, "Such a good ass-licker. I think I'll keep you."

Now cleaning up my messes became an integral part of our lovemaking. Wherever I deposited my seed, I now enthusiastically licked up the remains, surprised how easily I had transitioned to this new duty.

One day she had me lie on my stomach, and she oiled up the crack of my ass and my butt cheeks. Soon she was massaging the entire area, giving me a good deal of pleasure, but then she stopped, and adding a little more oil to the crack, began to massage around my hole, teasing around the opening and pushing gently at its entrance. "It's time for the penetration you've always asked for," she said as one finger slowly penetrated my most private area for the first time. After an initial anxiety and fear of pain, I began to relax, giving her easier access, and soon a second finger joined the first and started pistoning in and out of me. It surprised me to see that I was raising up to meet the insertions of her fingers and was softly moaning my pleasure. I had no idea that anal play could feel this good.

"I'm so glad you like this. I was hoping you would," she said. Then she had me roll onto my back, all the while her fingers remained inside my ass. She positioned my legs over her shoulders as she continued her attention to my ass. "Touch yourself," she instructed, "but don't cum until I tell you. Is that clear?"

I nodded my OK but she insisted I answer aloud. "Yes Alex, I won't cum until you say," I said. And following our usual routine, she took up to the brink and down again many times in succession, finally telling me to beg her to cum, which I did with little hesitation. When she asked, "Do you like being my bitch?" I didn't know how to answer. She took me right to the edge of orgasm and then stopped. "Do you like being my bitch? Do you like having your bitch ass fucked," she asked coarsely.

All at once, I gave way, "I do like my ass fucked, I love my bitch ass fucked, please don't stop. Please keep fucking my bitch ass."

"Go get it you fucking bitch. Fuck the hand that owns your bitch ass," she ordered, and I threw myself on that hand, desperately hungry for the orgasm her fingers offered. I came like I had never cum before. Spurt after spurt of my cum landed on my chest and belly covering me. Alex didn't stop her assault until I was spent. And laying next to me, she slowly hand fed me the cum I had deposited all over myself until it was gone

"My, my, how talented you are," Alex pronounced. "Not only are you a talented ass-licker, but you're quite the bitch as well. Well, just so you know, that bitch ass of yours will be getting quite a workout over the next few months."

And true to her word, this was now her preferred means of making me cum. One day she introduced a butt plug to our love making and insisted that I leave it in me long after we were done. "Do it for me," she said, "Think of it as me up there inside your ass. That's a nice image for you, isn't it?"

"Yes, Alex," I responded.

"Yes, what?" she demanded.

"I like the idea that you are there, inside my ass, inside me," I confessed. "I want you to be there too," I told her. And from that day on, a butt pug was part of my new reality. It was my semi-permanent connection to Alex. I could hardly move without thinking of her. She was becoming my world.

A few months after introducing me to butt plugs, Alex asked me if I was finally ready for some cock sucking, and I readily told her I was more than ready. Alex told me to strip and meet her in the bedroom in 5 minutes, and told that I would get all the cock sucking I could handle. When the 5 minutes were up, I quickly went to her bedroom and found Alex reclining on her bed wearing a strap-on.

"Come on bitch, here's the cock sucking I promised you. Come and suck my cock, bitch. Wrap those bitch lips around my hard cock, NOW!" she ordered. I felt so confused and conflicted. This wasn't what I meant at all, and I started to protest this fact, but Alex quickly quieted me, and said, "What you want doesn't really matter. I've said this many, many times before. I need to be in control, and you need to obey. So what will it be? Are you going to be my bitch cock-sucker, or are you leaving? Answer me now, bitch," Alex demanded.

This wasn't what I wanted, but I didn't want to leave either. "Well?" she impatiently asked again.

Defeated, I told her, "I'm you're bitch cock-sucker."

"Well get up here and start acting like one, or do I need to punish you too?" Alex asked. And seeing the trap I was in, I went to the bed and slowly let my mouth take in the tip of her cock. "That's it, cock sucker. Take more of it into your mouth and down your throat. You're going to be the best cock-sucker imaginable when I'm through with you. Now suck it!"

I took more and more of her cock into my mouth and began to let it slide in and out of my mouth and throat. I gagged several times when it went too deeply down my throat, but Alex praised me all the more for trying, saying that one day, I'd get past the gagging and would be able to take the whole thing down my throat. Soon Alex was moaning her pleasure. I hadn't understood that her strap-on was 2-sided with one end deep in her pussy, and it was this end that was giving her the pleasure. And just like in the past, my submissive fever began to build, knowing I was giving her pleasure, and I began to go down on her with more and more enthusiasm, relishing being her 'cock-sucking bitch'. After having a couple of orgasms, Alex ordered me to stop.

She then got up off the bed, and had me get on all fours, and she got something from the night stand and started applying it to my butt hole, and my fever began to increase, and I again started meeting her fingers' thrusts. "Tell me how much you want me to fuck you. Show me what a horny bitch you are for cock," she told me. And I started begging for her cock, begging her to make me her bitch and truly meaning it.

I felt the head of her cock at my ass' entrance and begged her for more of her 'beautiful cock', and with me continuously begging she gave me more and more of her cock. Soon she was all the way in me and she slowly worked her way in and out of my ass. Whatever hesitance had been there before was gone, and I begged her to fuck me harder, to fuck my hungry bitch ass. Alex increased her pace and only slowed when my begging slowed or when I told her I was near orgasm. The insides of my ass were afire, not with pain but the most pleasurable sensations imaginable, and they built and built. Every 5 minutes or so she would withdraw and lube my ass and her cock again, and the fuck-fest would continue. Soon I was begging her to let me cum, and she withdrew again and lubed up once more. Only this time she had me lay on my back, putting my legs over her shoulders. As she resumed her pounding of my ass, she said, "Cum bitch, cum you fucking cock whore," and this put me over the top, giving me the most intense orgasm of my life. At that moment, all thoughts of wanting to fuck her were gone, and all I lived for was the cock that had given me such immense pleasure and joy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alexis Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds