• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hawaii Heat

Hawaii Heat

1234

This is a Jack Grierson story, following from the many chapters of Her Fiancé's Father and the Jack Grierson Chronicles.

*****

Jack had just finished a leisurely round of golf with Kenji Kojima, the representative of the enormous Yamanouchi keiretsu and Anastasia "Tasha" Olenskaya, program hostess of the CCBC Social Hour. The golf was just cover for the intense negotiations he was running with the Kojima. As Jack had planned, the Japanese man was clearly distracted by Anastasia. He had eyed Anastasia's all through the round. He was clearly much more interested in her luscious ass than her elegant golf swing. Her white golf top and red bra were very thin and by the 18th hole, the heat and the sweat of her exertions made them nearly see-through. Her nipples stood out prominently and Jack saw Kojima eyeing her hungrily. Jack had managed to slip several details into the deal that he would normally have objected to.

Now Jack walked into the lobby of the Four Seasons Maui with Tasha on his arm.

"He'll do the deal at my price," Jack said as they walked out of the heat into the cool air conditioning. "And he'll convince his bosses in Tokyo to go along. But he wants a sweetener."

"Not money, I take it," said Tasha. Her accent was a pleasing mixture of her native Russian and her British boarding school.

"No, he wants to fuck you," Jack paused briefly before going on. "I'll make sure the company makes it worth your while - we'd pay a lot to hook Kojima. Will you do it, Anya?"

"I go by Tasha now, Jack," she replied with a note of irritation. "Don't call me Anya, it brings back bad memories of all those crude Russian mafia men who fucked me rough."

"It couldn't have been that bad," said Jack. "You married Sergei, there can't be many rougher than him."

"And I'd give anything to escape him," she said seriously. "But he'll never give me up. He's coming here tomorrow morning. You know how jealous he is. I have a hard enough time just convincing him that you're not fucking me - even though it's the truth!"

"True, you've only let me get my fingers into you," said Jack. "That's not real sex. But you know that I'll fuck you any time, any where, any position, if you let me." [See my Literotica story Her Fiancé 's Father, Chapter 9.]

"I hear that you force women who resist you," said Tasha.

"Sometimes," said Jack. "But they always come back for more." He patted her rump. "But returning to business, you could have sex with Kojima tonight, before Sergei gets here." He rubbed his semi-tumescence on her plus fours and gave her firm breasts a quick, surreptitious squeeze. "Look Tasha, it's your decision. I'll accept whatever you decide."

"I don't need more complications in my life," she said. "It's difficult enough juggling Sergei and Stu."

She turned to go, swinging her hips aggressively. Watching her retreating hourglass figure, Jack thought about how he'd met her. He had been one of her interviewees on the CCBC Social Hour. She was tolerable at her job, but her looks trumped her ability. Jack knew that she got her job by banging Stu Blustein, the chairman of CCBC, and that she was backstopped at work with a capable assistant manager. He'd tried several times to get Tasha to have sex with him and had finger fucked her the first time they met. But she'd allowed him no further advances since then. [See my Literotica story Her Fiancé 's Father, Chapter 9.]

"Mr. Grierson! Mr. Grierson!"

He was jerked out of his reverie by a familiar voice. It was Tim Monaghan, one of the junior accountants who reported directly to him. Jack had taken to Tim as soon as he hired him, and in return, the young man was intensely loyal. Jack recognized that Tim was rather naïve and he felt protective towards him.

"Tim! What are you doing here in Maui?"

"I've been saving, Mr. Grierson. I wanted to surprise Sarah with a Valentine's Day vacation she'd never forget."

"Well, I'm sure that you will do that."

"We're just checking in at reception. Can I introduce you to Sarah?"

"Of course." Jack followed Tim toward the reception. Tim was of medium height, pasty faced, quite pudgy, and wore thick glasses. Jack expected his wife Sarah to be the same. He saw her squatting by a baby stroller, straightening the clothes of a small baby.

"Sarah, guess who I found here," said Tim excitedly. "My boss, Mr. Grierson. Isn't that a coincidence?"

Sarah stood and Jack got a look at her - and she was not what he expected. She was about the same height as Tim, but stood taller on two-inch heels. She was pretty, with dark, shoulder-length straight hair and large, clear blue eyes. She had a wonderful peaches-and-cream complexion that suggested that she came from a line of redheads. Her figure was ripe and the only visible effect of her recent motherhood was that her breasts were rather full. Overall, she had a wholesome 'girl next door' look that was very attractive.

Jack put his hand out, saying, "Jack Grierson, pleased to meet you. Tim talks about you a lot."

She shook his hand and replied, "Sarah Monaghan. Likewise. I've heard so much about you."

"Well, I can see that he didn't exaggerate. He's always telling me he married the prettiest girl on campus."

"Yes, we met at college," she agreed, deflecting the compliment.

"Honey, I'm going to complete our check-in," said Tim. "I'll leave you here with Mr. Grierson."

As Tim walked off, Jack looked back at Sarah, appraising her, mentally undressing her in his usual, direct manner. She was well aware of his scrutiny and he was surprised by the boldness with which she reciprocated. His sexual hunter's instincts were aroused as he recognized her as prey.

Then he pulled himself up. Tim was his protégé and he was very fond of him. He did not want to fuck his wife.

Just then the baby in the stroller began to fuss.

"Excuse me," said Sarah, bending and scooping up the baby. "I've got to attend to Andrew."

She rocked him in her arms, but he would not be pacified and sounded increasingly agitated.

"He's hungry, I'll have to feed him."

She was wearing a white mesh tank top and she pulled it up, revealing a black, strapless Victoria's Secret bra. She pulled down the right cup and exposing a thick, meaty nipple, damp with lactation. It disappeared into the baby's mouth in an instant as he began to suckle her.

"I hope you're not one of those 'decency' Nazis who glares at women who breast-feed in public," she said with a confrontational expression on her face.

"No, no," said Jack, putting his hands up. "I think breast feeding is very natural and normal. Besides, it is very healthy for the baby."

"The prudes seem to think that there is something sexual about breast-feeding," she said, her tone still militant.

"No more sexual that giving a bowl of cereal to a six-year-old," said Jack.

"Good," she said, mollified, plumping her breast to give the baby easier access. "Andrew is always hungry. I swear he drains me twice a day."

Her breasts were alluring - firm and rounded with no hint of sag - and Jack could not help staring at them. To avoid temptation, he turned to go.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Sarah's voice had a hint of sarcasm.

Jack stopped.

"No, no," he said. "I just need to get some work done."

"Tim will be back in a minute," she replied. "He hero worships you, you know. He'll be so disappointed if you leave abruptly. He'll think I embarrassed you with my breast-feeding."

"I'm not embarrassed," Jack protested. To change the subject he went on, "Your bra is definitely a size off."

"What do you mean? I had it fitted!"

"I know a thing or two about lingerie. Most bra fitters in mall stores don't know what they're doing. She under-sized you. That's a Victoria's Secret 32B, isn't it? You need a fuller cup, probably a C. Look, your bra cup is barely covering your aureole and you're spilling out on the side."

He reached forward and clinically ran his hand over the top and side of her free breast. It was completely asexual, like the touch of a doctor.

Before Sarah could respond, Tim returned. Jack patted him on the back and wished him a great Valentine's week.

"Have you got Sarah some sexy lingerie for Valentine's Day?" Jack whispered in Tim's ear.

Tim looked crestfallen.

"Don't worry," Jack whispered. "I'll send you some to give her."

* * *

The next day was Valentine's Day and it dawned warm and sunny - a typical Hawaii day. Jack had hoped to spend Valentine's morning pursuing his quest to fuck Tasha - he knew he had the morning before Sergei arrived. But to his surprise, she had taken him up on his offer - she'd spent Valentine's eve fucking Kojima and had gotten him to sign the contract. Now she was tired and sore - Kojima had been an energetic lover, dousing her in champagne and choking her as he fucked her rough. By the early morning, he had fucked her so many times that he could no longer get an erection - so he himself used a champagne bottle to piston her and make her scream.

She was keen to get everything finalized to collect her payment. She rebuffed Jack and spent the morning in endless conference calls with the lawyers at the Foncault Group headquarters, getting the contract processed.

Bored and frustrated, Jack spent the early morning doing some research of his own. By ten thirty in the morning, he put together his findings and sat back, pursing his lips. Then he pulled on his swim trunks and sunglasses and wandered down by the pool. He was trying to think of what he wanted to do, when he heard his name called. It was Tim. He was seated under a large umbrella in a sheltered arbor surrounded by a flowered trellis. Jack had to take a step sideways to peer into the arbor before he recognized him.

Tim had baby Andrew on his lap and was seated facing Sarah. He wore swim trunks and flip-flops, displaying his sagging belly and pasty skin. Sarah wore a yellow crop top, a short, flowery skirt and high-heeled slippers with ankle thongs. She wore a metal choker necklace around her throat. The outfit displayed the smooth swell of her tight belly, a sharp contrast to her husband.

"What's up, kids?" Jack asked, smiling. He came up to the table between them. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Yes, the same to you, Mr. Grierson," said Tim. "You must be missing your wife, Mrs. Carmen Grierson."

"Yes, I am," said Jack and was rather surprised to find it was true. He had not thought of Carmen, and but when Tim mentioned her, he wished she was with him. If he were home, he could have used his morning hard-on dutifully fucking his wife, making her thrash and scream as she came.

"Well, do sit down and join us," Tim said.

Jack looked from Tim to Sarah and saw that there was no welcome in her rigid smile.

"I should really leave the two of you lovebirds alone," he said.

"Oh, we're not doing anything exciting," said Tim naively. "With Andrew here, everything has got to be G-rated."

"Well, OK. Just for a little while."

A waiter came by as soon as Jack sat down, and he ordered margaritas for all three of them.

"Thanks for making our Valentine's Day so great, Mr. Grierson," said Tim. "I gave Sarah the bra and panties you ordered this morning. She liked them so much that she put them right on! You were right. Her Victoria's Secret bras were too small. These La Perlas bras fit her like a glove. And the low-rise panties make her look so sexy! Don't they, darling?"

Sarah flushed, her face going bright red.

"Tim! Really! That was private, just between the two of us."

"You shouldn't have told her, Tim," put in Jack. "I meant for that present to be from you."

"Oh, I can't lie, Mr. Grierson," said Tim, wide-eyed. "It'll all come out sooner or later. It's better to tell the truth. And Sarah dear, you told me yesterday that Mr. Grierson saw that your bras don't fit. There's nothing wrong with telling him that he got you the right size."

Sarah did not reply and Tim took her silence for agreement.

"Show Mr. Grierson the bra, sweetheart. I'm sure he'd like to see how it looks on you."

"I can't display my underwear in public!"

"It looks just like a bikini bra - it has a flowery yellow-blue pattern. Even if anyone saw you, they wouldn't know."

"But it's not a bikini bra - it's lace and silk!"

"Oh, no one can tell from a distance."

Sarah did not respond again and Tim smiled at Jack, again thinking that he had convinced her. She undid the two buttons on her yellow crop top and spread it apart in ominous silence, displaying the bra. It was a very expensive La Perla creation, yellow silk with blue lace trim. As Jack expected, it fit her very well. The bow at the bridge sat flat on her sternum, the band was firm under her armpits without cutting into her skin and the cups hugged her rounded breasts. Her meaty nipples raised noticeable pokies in the silk, but were hidden by the lace. There were damp circles around them.

"Happy?" Sarah's tone was sharp and it was not clear whether she was addressing Tim or Jack.

"Yes, dear," said Tim. He turned to Jack. "Doesn't she look sexy?"

"Yes, she certainly does," said Jack gravely.

Andrew gurgled and Tim rocked him on his knee.

"I'm really enjoying being a dad, too," he said. He dropped his voice. "We both really want Andrew to have a sibling. We've been trying for three months now. But no luck so far."

"Tim!" exploded Sarah. "You'll be telling him about our sexual positions next!"

"Oh no, that would be crude. I would never do that."

The waiter arrived with the margaritas and right behind him there was uniformed hotel employee. He waited till the waiter set the drinks down before entering the arbor.

"Mr. and Mrs. Monaghan? I have a booking for two and a baby for this hour's island cruise. Are you ready to go?"

"Oh, we just got our drinks!" said Tim. "Can we come in fifteen minutes?"

"I'm afraid the boat is about to depart, Mr. Monaghan. You'll need to go right away to make it."

"Oh, we've already paid for the cruise!" said Tim, looking at Sarah helplessly. She had a set expression. Jack was amazed that Tim had not yet figured out that she was livid.

"You go with Andrew, Tim," said Sarah sweetly. "I'll sit here with Mr. Grierson. We'll take care of the drinks."

"Are you sure?" Tim asked doubtfully.

"Yes, very sure. I think Andrew will really enjoy being on the water with you. Make sure you take enough sunscreen for the two of you."

"OK, darling. You're a doll."

Tim rose with Andrew on his hip. He picked up the large beach bag by his chair and followed the hotel employee out. They watched him disappear around the corner of the hotel building, headed for the jetty.

"He's a sweet boy," said Jack. "A bit naïve, but he is faithful and has a good heart. I hope you realize how lucky you are to have him."

"He's totally clueless," said Sarah, with a trace of malice. "And he seems to be getting worse. Making me strip to show you my bra, telling you about our sex life!"

She met Jack's eyes, but found no sympathy there. His look was cool and distant.

"But you're right," she said, switching gears abruptly. She leaned forward, putting her elbows on the table, displaying her tight cleavage. Her voice changed timbre and took on a honeyed tone. "He means no harm. He's very sweet and we are really happy together."

"Really," said Jack.

"He's not your typical husband, but I can't imagine being with anyone else. We were both virgins when we met. He's my first and only lover and I adore him."

"Well, you have Andrew to keep you together. And hopefully another baby to complete your family."

"Yes, yes. Andrew is proof of our love. Sooner or later, we'll be blessed with another."

Jack looked into her blue eyes for a long moment.

"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a bad liar," he said.

Her head jerked as though he had slapped her.

"What?"

"I was unexpectedly free this morning. So I did some research. On you."

"Why?"

"I told you, I am very fond of Tim. I wanted to see what kind of girl he'd married. I am disappointed, to say the least."

"What do you mean? We're very much in love. He's my Valentine."

"Oh, drop the act, Sarah. I know what you've been up to."

"I don't know what you're trying to do, Mr. Grierson," she said defiantly. "This air of mystery does not frighten me. Tell me what you know, I've got nothing to hide."

"OK, I'll tell you. You graduated with your MBA two years ago and went to work for Glitter.com as an account executive. Within two months of being hired, you were reporting directly to Marc Benedorm, the billionaire CEO."

"So what of it? Tim was hired the same time as me. And he reports directly to you - you're the CEO of the Foncault Group."

"Yes, that's true. But Tim makes a market salary and has had raises of about 10 percent in each of his first two years. You started at about the same salary as him, but today you make ten times what he does. With bonuses and stock options, you make more than most of the Vice Presidents at Glitter.com. I checked the online statements and made some calls."

"I'm good at my job."

"But what is your job? You travel everywhere with Marc in his corporate jet. Fifteen, twenty days a month."

"I work closely with him."

"Marc is happily married to Miranda Carter, the supermodel. They have two beautiful children. He values his squeaky clean image. It's good PR for his company."

"Yes, he's a good man."

"Is he?"

"I don't know what you are saying."

"He has you - a sexy, attractive woman - with him day and night, twenty days a month. It is convenient for him that you are happily married. His wife has met Tim and you. Your family situation allays her fears. And its keeps those pesky, prying journalists from getting suspicious."

"I know you're implying that I'm having an affair with Marc. But you haven't produced a shred of evidence. It's all nasty conjecture. You sleep with anything in skirt and you think all powerful men are like you."

"Well, just listen to this," said Jack, pulling out his phone.

Jack cued up an audio file and hit 'play'. A man's voice came on and Sarah instantly recognized it as Marc Benedorm.

Marc: Sarah, honey, I'm just so happy with the news. It is such a sweet surprise.

Sarah: Well, it's hardly a surprise. You've been fucking me almost every day for the last month.

Marc: Aren't you happy too? I thought Tim and you wanted a baby.

Sarah: Yes, you're right, it's what we want. I'm sorry I snapped at you. And with his low sperm count, there was no way Tim was going to get me pregnant."

Marc: It's a boy, isn't it? I want you to name him Andrew, after my father.

Sarah: Tim wants to name him Melvin after his father, but I'll talk him out of that, Marc. Andrew is a much nicer name.

Marc: I thought you kind of liked sex with me as well.

Sarah: Oh, yes, Marc! You make me so excited. You give me more orgasms in a night than Tim has given me since I've known him. I never knew sex could be so mind blowing.

Marc (sounding smug): Yes, it's pretty good with me isn't it? And you're a hot woman, Sarah. The way you scream and moan and thrash during sex - it makes me hard just thinking about it.

Sarah (throatily): Are you getting hard right now?

Marc (thickly): Yes, I'm playing with myself and thinking of you. What are you wearing?

Sarah: A red teddy, a red thong and red stockings.

Marc: Are you wearing a choker?

Sarah: Yes, the red silk one we bought together in LA.

Marc: How about those Jimmy Choo stilettos that I bought you?

Sarah: No.

Marc: Go put them on.

This was a pause in the recording before she came back on.

Sarah: I've got them on now.

Marc: You have the best tits I've ever seen.

Sarah: Better than Miranda, your supermodel wife?

Marc: Hers are too small. Yours are perfect. I'm closing my eyes and I can see them in front of my face. I'm sucking your thick nipples. God! I'm so hard, it hurts.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hawaii Heat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds