• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Directors Cut Ch. 03

Directors Cut Ch. 03

There are two prior parts to this story. It might pay to read the first couple to get a picture of how the situations evolved. The story is completely fictional and no actual tennis players were harmed in its creation. Feedback is appreciated and obviously positive feedback is preferred. I hope you enjoy it.

***

Part 3 Friday Morning and a third set

The sun streamed into their room.

Marie sat in the oversized lounger. More than anything, it was a luxury item for the bedroom and its bulky armrests were usually the landing zone for her own and her husbands clothing. Anything that was outside the range of items which needed to be folded or hung. Things that might be worn again in the morning were the ones that often gathered here. The chair was rarely used as a seat.

Today though, with her legs raised and spread Marie noted how comfortable it was and thought how perhaps she might be able to use it somewhere else in the house. Meaning it might get utilized for the purpose it was designed for, rather than as a clothes hanger.

This was a fleeting thought however as she was mostly focused on the presentation she had made for herself and the delights it was bringing.

Her laptop rested lightly upon her belly and her bunched skirt which had collected as she raised it before reclining into the chair... her hand which now snaked under the laptop was stroking her bare glistening pussy. She was lightly stroking up and down her lips as she considered her situation and the wonderful images in front of her.

Dan, her man slave had sent through the most recent requirements to maintain his public anonymity and she had edited them into a video slideshow over the last few days. She watched the screen as he stroked himself beside the pool at a clients home from earlier on in their liaisons, before more recent pictures of him revealed his cock straining with the desire to hold a small trophy aloft at their shared tennis club.

On, the saucy presentation rolled, showing new images of him looking very sheepish, standing naked outside of his own home. The last ones were very pleasing to Marie as he had ticked all the boxes she had requested after their very satisfying session together. They were pleasing from her point of view anyway and she chuckled to herself aloud.

On the second viewing of her high quality show...she came. It was a satisfying but quiet, body clenching, hip thrusting pussy kneading, lip biting, orgasm.

As the fog cleared her vision became sharp and between her knees and tight thighs she watched her husbands satisfied face breath evenly in his sleep. The first time she had done this she had wondered what his reaction might be should he wake up. His wife there before him, self indulgent, bare, exposed and fingering herself to high heaven almost within touching distance. What would he say or do if he woke?

Now, after years of his wooden disinterested behavior she was beyond caring and sometimes was tempted to wake him deliberately if only to show him that she had needs and perhaps, how to meet them!

She had avoided temptation on this front but had made a point of using his jet lagged state each time he returned from abroad to perform for her own stimulation, satisfaction and pleasure - rather than his.

Rising from the chair Marie made sure to rub her longest finger along her pussy lips collecting noticeable dew. As she leaned in to peck her sleeping husband lightly on the forehead she drew the wet finger across his upper lip leaving a glistening trail of herself, for him to inhale unknowingly in his slumber.

This had become her calling card and about as close as she and her husband had come to any kind of sexual mingle together in the last two years. While she still loved him somehow, she had lost respect for him and subsequently to a degree, all men. Frustratingly this did not diminish her libido and her need to have satisfactory sexual pleasure.

Her approach or modes had changed however and on the back of a recent opportunity, or slip up from someone she knew at the tennis club, she was taking a far more aggressive and risky approach. And she was loving it!! This afforded her all the control and all of the satisfaction she desired.

Tomorrow morning, being Friday was to be her next meeting with Dan. She was very much looking forward to it.

***

Up with the birds, freshly showered and out the door by 5.30am.

She had managed a visit to the spa earlier on Thursday and treated herself to a painful brazilian. It was strange for although it was painful, the process was an absolute turn on and she had left the building feeling delicate, very horny and dripping with need. The new feeling of being liberated of her slight fluff and remaining follicles was delightful. She worried a little about the risk of an ingrown hair or a rash but presently the feeling was so delightful and fresh that those fears were a distant concern.

She wondered but barely cared if Dan would notice or enjoy it more.

Marie was dressed in a nice floral blouse which flowed on her body rather than hugged it. She loved the way it fitted her and combined with her dark knee length pencil skirt with matching conservative low heels, she had created a semi formal looking suit for her work that made her feel sexy and comfortable. While she was blessed with a natural and fresh looking beauty it was the compliments on her fashion sense and attire which always pleased her more. She always made an effort to look good while trying not to break the bank.

As Marie made her way into the tennis club she was still unsure if Dan had followed instructions. His car was not in the car park as per his instructions and the door to the building was locked. This didn't mean much as he probably would have locked himself inside as she herself did upon entering. She was extremely turned on as she made her way up the stairs. She felt a slickness between her thighs and the anticipation was maddening.

To her delight Dan was waiting where he was told and had followed the instructions to a tee. As she exited the sliding doors onto the balcony there were flat benches lined across and at ninety degrees to the front. Upon one of these was the prone and naked figure of her pussy licking slave, Dan. His fit and tanned body was a delightful sight. The ripples of muscle on his slender, angled and tennis toned body were clear and the vibrancy one might get with the early morning air and warmth of the first rays of the sun made him glow. Almost with potential, thought Marie. He had his head raised and his face was in absolute relief to recognize her. By this stage he knew better than to speak to her without being prompted however and lowered his head back to the bench.

Wasting no time she directed him to lie on a different thin flat bench which was more above the center of the "number one" tennis court at the club. This was the clubs main amphitheater for their big games and the bench which Dan lay upon, offered the vest view of the court and was often where the town dignitaries or club chairman sat when there were important matches on at the club. On this occasion it was placed at 90 degrees to the tennis court.

The balcony was completely enclosed and was made with tremendous hard wood floors and solid balustrade sides at the front meaning if Dan lay down as he was or stayed low no one on the ground level would see him. This was obviously just as Marie, and most definitely, Dan, desired.

Marie sat side on to Dan who was yet to say a word. His semi stiff penis betrayed the fact that his excitement was slightly winning the battle over his nerves. Marie gently raised Dan's cock in her hand and began stroking his cock head between two fingers. He neither said anything or moved away as he had quickly learned in their previous meeting he was not going to be the one to negotiate or direct proceedings. He felt his cock hardening in between her fingers and inwardly he cursed, thinking, "if only I didn't enjoy this!"

Marie felt no need to speak to Dan either and sat looking on, fixated as his heavy pipe, grew between her fingers.

Right on cue two cars pulled into the parking lot and Marie's friend, Robyn was one to exit. Marie kept her head low and continued to lightly stroke Dan's needy, stiffening sausage. She didn't want anyone to know she was up here just yet. While humming lightly to herself and giving Dan a little penis treatment she was delighted to note that all four occupants of the cars had moved straight to the courts and were going to use "number one" right below the position, her and Dan were in.

There was Robyn whom Marie had played and beaten in a game of singles only a few days ago and she looked to be partnering up with Steve. Now he was an interesting man. Forty years old and recently moved here from South Africa. He had a dark chiseled look and his body was like granite. He had served as an officer in the navy and had kept himself in perfect condition having left the forces and his country about 3 years prior. While he was quite something to look at Marie had always thought he had something to hide as he struggled to meet and hold her eye. In the few situations she had been involved in conversations with him there was some sort of nervous tick she could not quite work out. She had thought that a man like that should carry himself with authority and confidence and know how to relate and converse with a lady.

Nevertheless, there was no denying he made for great eye candy. She increased her stroking of Dan's cock while she watched him limber up.

Robyn was looking good and today was wearing a lemony fluro one piece with matching trainers. Her dark hair and olive features were a nice contrast and she looked full of energy as her perky breasts bounced while she hit a few warm up shots with one of her opponents for the day.

Robyn and Steve were having a social game against Jan and Mike to kick off there Friday. Jan (who was warming up with Robyn) and Mike were a lovely couple. Jan a short pretty blond was paired up today with her husband as they almost always were. They were a loving couple if perhaps a little to publicly tactile for Marie's liking. Maybe it was just envy bought on my her own husbands behavior of the last few years, but she felt their constant touching and displays of affection toward each other were a little to much at times.

Over all she did like them and this was a good thing as Steve was a lawyer whom Marie used frequently for conveyance etc in her real estate dealings. Through him she was often having Friday, "after work" drinks and nibbles etc with them both. This might be after either closing a good deal or just easing into the weekend perhaps but they regularly caught up. Steve often mentioned that herself and Jan could pass for twins or at least sisters and had even passed a comment once under his breath about "what a fantasy that would be" or something Marie didn't quite catch? Marie had only been half tuned in and had discarded it immediately and only really recalling it now, feeling her loins tweak and Dan's cock twitch in her hand.

He was very stiff now and the noise and banter of those nearby and the surreal situation whereby the hottest woman at the club by far, possibly the town was gently stroking his manhood on the balcony of the tennis club in the early hours, while people he knew quite well, played tennis below. If they were who he thought they were, then they also were very attractive. Even if he did not mix in their circles like Marie did, quite so much it was still a feeling of exquisite intrigue.

After a few minutes quiet stroking and admiring her close up view of Dan's cock she whispered to him... "Lie still and be very quiet." Removing her panties from her bag she made a show of stroking them seductively over Dans cheek and nose before folding them and placing them under the back of his head as a little pillow.

"Be good and today you can go blindfold free" she whispered so only he would hear still, to which he let out a low, almost silent groan and his cock twitched again involuntarily.

Marie stood from her obscured spot on the balcony and pitched out a cherry "good morning" which startled the group a little. "God, Marie, I saw your car but thought you must have been running around the park or something... how long have you been hiding up there?" Robyn was obviously delighted to see her friend, as they all were and Marie helped by telling them that she "couldn't sleep and I thought what a great chance it was to come down and watch some quality tennis."

"Don't let me down" she had added with a laugh. Replies of "no pressure" and "thanks champ" came from below before they resumed their own dialog and concentrated on themselves on the court.

Briefly turning her attention back to Dan she noticed that despite not receiving any direct attention he remained at attention which made her smile. This was going to plan so far and she was keen to see things through. She knew if anyone saw them that her whole situation would be compromised but she was also aware that these scenes she was creating and fantasizing about made her as hot as all hell.

With that in mind she whispered to Dan only "Lets see what you have learned" while subtlety hiking her skirt up her thighs and over her waist before spreading her thighs and lowering herself onto his face. She felt his hands first which met the backs of her thighs. Her skin was on fire and when her slippery lips met his mouth she again almost exploded. She only avoided crying out loud by biting her own lip... hard!

Marie was very comfortable. Her strong thighs supported her weight well and were aided by Dan's upper body strength. She felt a little like a jockey in a casual riding stance almost. Soon she was settled into a beautiful rhythm where by her hips and lower torso rocked back and forth, held at the perfect level by her own strength and also Dan's arms and palms. She rocked on his face while her upper body remained still. She was somehow able to present an outside perspective of stillness to the court below while in reality as Dan licked her lips, internally she was a writhing, boiling mass of pleasure.

Having folded her arms and placing them on the balcony banister Marie was able to cup her own breasts subtly while tweaking her nipples. The sensations were coursing through her as she could feel Dan working as hard and fast as he could. His tongue varying between poking and prodding into her and sliding up each side of her labia.

She managed to cry out "Great rally" at what seemed to be an appropriate time but she hardly knew or cared any more. Glancing over her shoulder she saw Dan's cock was as hard as she had ever seen it. With this she felt a stronger surge of pleasure. To note her unwilling pussy licker was seemingly not so unwilling after all. She rocked back and reached down to him to grasp and stroke his shaft.

From her grasp being noted she felt and heard the muffled vibration of his pleasured moan while he ran his tongue up and inside her. She felt his cock swell in her hand and her thighs tighten in unison.

Below her there was an intense rally taking place which climaxed in Robyn lunging forward to hit a winner down the line finishing in the splits position on the forehand side, timing her shot sweetly past Jan at the net. It was a tremendous stroke and Marie chose this time to emit her coo and shout of "ohhh...ohhh" from up high. This fittingly appraised the tennis and offered Marie her own required outlet or relief. Dan was relentlessly licking her and she was also almost ripping her own nipples off, through her shirt.

She knew she would cum soon and hoped she could keep it, her and Dan's secret. She felt so naughty and completely in charge at the same time.

Raising herself slightly and reaching down with her spare hand, Marie pulled her lips as far apart as she could manage with her forefinger and her longest digit, exposing her hooded clit to Dan's eager eyes. "Lick me there" she muttered huskily.

Dan duly obliged and Marie almost hit the roof as she felt first his gritty chin then his powerful and slick tongue draw her clit from it's fleshy home. It was only a matter of seconds before she was bucking her hips wildly and biting her lip almost breaking the skin. Dan worked tirelessly but it no longer mattered whether he was there or not. Marie went over the edge and momentarily lost control of herself. She managed to muffle her cries of pleasure but her upper body was shaking along with the pleasures created below. She stabilized herself by holding the balustrade with an iron grip but evidence of her joy was gushing out of her pussy and onto the willing face of her victim.

As she gathered herself in the following 60 seconds or so there was a brief moment of concern for Dan before she eased off him and noted his smile as he lay patiently and quietly, his cock still pointing rigidly at his own belly.

Sitting down and turning 90 degrees she also noted in relief that the game was continuing somehow without acknowledging or realizing her shenanigans being played out on the deck. She had thought earlier in her plans that she would claim she had been stifling a sneeze if she were confronted and there was almost a tinge of disappointment that she was not noticed. That was only slight as again Dan had provided her with a sensational morning orgasm.

While he lay still and her own body gave her mind back the control, she again took him gently in her hand and lightly rubbed the tip.

"Good boy Dan" she complemented him, "you have really picked up your role well and know your place in our relationship perfectly."

Dan smiled back but again made no comment which fitted perfectly for both of them. He was having his cock rubbed, he was being complimented and he had begun to realize that licking Marie's pussy wasn't all that bad. He knew that he wanted to fuck her, to pin her down and take control and ask her "how it felt...?" and perhaps show her what he was all about in bed but there was to much at stake and perhaps, if he was going to be blackmailed, then, there could be worse situations.

Marie continued to stroke the head of his penis. His own pre cum was now working as a lubricant and her fingers felt like hot velvet. She saw his hips rise to get more friction and his whole cock swelled with need. She carried on with her light grip and touch only as she began to speak again. The tennis continued noisily below.

"I am going in a minute Dan and unfortunately for you, you are not going to get to cum," to which he barely acknowledged as he was more tuned to the feel than the voice. The physical was far more engaging than the verbal that was for sure.

Marie waited the few seconds while the realization sank in and he turned his head to her with a pained look.

She continued mockingly, "there there, little one, if you are good today I may let you cum tonight when I visit you and Britney for dinner."

Upon hearing this Dan was shocked and even started shaking his head for her knowing he would be in trouble if he spoke at all. Thinking the worst and contemplating his immediate future.

As Marie rose to leave Dan's cock bobbed fiercely while his face betrayed imminent terror. Marie Turned at the sliding door, blew him a kiss and said

"See you tonight"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Directors Cut Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds