• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Little Tish Ch. 09

Little Tish Ch. 09

1234567

Little Tish: Ch 9 - Mom really heats up the pool when she finally joins the girls for some sexy fun and repartee.

Tags: Incest/Taboo, mother daughter, mother daughter love, mother daughter sex, lesbian sex, anal play, sensual massages

Author's note: This is a fairly long love story principally between a 19-year-old male in college, his innocently beautiful half-sister still in high school, her equally innocently beautiful redheaded girlfriend and their hot little mother as well -- not quite as innocent perhaps but seriously beautiful and lusty. It also contains some increasingly complex intimate relationships between the principals and other characters all of which seem to have libidos at least as big as David Banner when he's pissed.

It takes time for these people to find their way amid all the twists and turns and potential disasters involved in a story such as this. So, it is turning out to be rather lengthy and involves some character development as well as some of the strong complex desires and frustrations that often occur in the sexual relationships of young people just chockfull of love and lust and juice. So again, thank you for your patience. If it's a quick fix you're looking for, then this may not be for you; I won't hold it against you. But I should mention that the narrative would make much more sense if the story were read from the beginning.

Personally, I find it hard to have much concern for characters I don't know well enough to care much about. And, as I've mentioned before, I have grown to love and care for these beautiful, randy little innocents who, at least to me are entirely lovable and for whom I hold no animus.

These next two chapters will be fairly lengthy but I think that is necessary to the story. They will tie up some lose ends and pave the way for some of these intense, steamy and truly forbidden relationships to establish themselves. These horny kids are playing for some seriously high stakes here and it is important to explore the conflicts, the understandable fears and the underlying issues that have been brewing between Jack, his little elfin half-sister Tish, the beautiful little redheaded Billie and Kelly, the beautiful hot-blooded mother.

These issues are very serious, complex and rife with danger. And they need to be understood, and at least partially resolved before the story can either come to a satisfactory conclusion or continue. All that remains to be seen but we'll have to see the response it receives. Again, I know it's pretty long but there are many steamy, hot-blooded sexy delights along the way to keep things interesting. As always, all participating characters are of legal age and enthusiastically consensual.

The good news is that Jack is due back and it's time for things to get really steamy.

Again, thank you for reading and for your continued interest. Your comments are gratefully encouraged and accepted. If you would like to comment, I can usually get a reply back to you inside of a week.

Enjoy,

HP

~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 1 ~~~~~~~~~

KELLY & LITTIE TISH:

Kelly Young stood naked in front of her full-length mirror in her bedroom and liked what she saw. She was simply gorgeous. Her short, sassy blond hair framed a face that could still pass for the high school cheerleader she once was. Beautiful sparkling, California blue eyes and a cute little button nose sat atop a sensual mouth that could only be described as anyone's wet dream made flesh.

Kelly was 32 years old and would be 33 in a few months. She was really very young to be the mother of 2 teenagers, one of who was already in college. She attributed her still youthful beauty to excellent genes and the fact that she had first gotten pregnant when she was only 13 years old.

'Young bodies bounce back quicker and better.' She reasoned.

She had always been an extraordinarily lusty girl and, though she had managed somehow to curb her practically insatiable sexual appetites while her kids were growing up, it still was a constant battle to keep her desires and almost irrepressible arousal under control.

Kelly was always horny. It was not if she was horny on any given day; it was only a matter of degree and, for some crazy reason, ever since her son Jack had gotten home from college, her "horny index" was though the roof.

It had been only a few days before that she had tried to have a simple, innocent "talk" with him but had found herself so aware of, and practically mesmerized by the impressive erection he had clearly been sporting behind his zipper, that she had almost lost her cool and thrown herself at him. She had since convinced herself that she had only been captivated by how much he reminded her think of Jack's father who, though they had long been divorced, had non-the-less, always managed to drive her crazy in bed.

She gazed appreciatively at her beautiful youthful body that was still teenager-thin and glowed with robust good health. She was lean and firm and worked hard to keep herself that way.

Her skin was fair but she tanned easily and she admired her almost non-existent tan lines, attesting to the scandalously skimpy thong bikinis she wore in the privacy of their rural back yard swimming pool.

Kelly was especially proud of her firm round breasts that still seemed to defy gravity and were capped by delicious looking little pink nipples that were well centered, usually erect and had always managed to get her into trouble. Her cute little nipples were ridiculously sensitive and always managed to grow erect and tingly at the slightest provocation.

'My titties have always been my weak spot.' She mused. 'Just as soon as some guy -- or some girl,' she realized with a naughty smile -- 'gets their hands on them I go all weak in the knees and I'm putty in their hands. I just can't help it. It just feels soooo good when someone plays with them. It's like clockwork, touch my sensitive nipples, my pussy goes wet and I have to fuck; I just have to. I can't seem to help myself!'

And that train of thought caused her to blow out a deep, exasperated sigh.

At the moment they were teasing her again with their usual distracting tingles simply because she was looking at them. It didn't take much.

Her waist was narrow and her hips soft, well shaped and sensual. Her husband had called them "baby-making hips" and she had sort of liked that.

Her skin was soft and firm and flawless, without a stretchmark anywhere -- good genes she thought again. Her legs were long, lean and firm due to her regular workouts and they ended in her pretty little feet and delicate toes tipped with a sexy orange nail polish she thought looked really good with her tan.

But the centerpiece, she knew was her adorable little pussy. Her mons was completely smooth and bare with the exception of a very narrow "landing strip" that pointed directly to the top of her sex. Despite having given birth to two children, her slit still looked almost childlike, with labia that lay softly against one other and a vagina that was almost virgin-tight.

'It looks beautiful.' She thought. 'Just like a ripe, juicy little peach that looks oh-so sweet and succulent.' The thought made her shiver with anticipation.

She had gotten home from a meeting a little while before and had looked out the window to the pool where she had observed her beautifully sexy, elfin daughter cuddling naked with her new best friend, Billie. They were both naked and appeared to be completely and happily absorbed in their languorous lovemaking.

Her beautiful little daughter was an 18-year old high school senior who, despite her intelligence, great good sense and general maturity, none-the-less still looked to be no more that 14. But lately she had filled out and had finally matured into an extraordinarily beautiful, if tiny (she would say 4' 10"-ish) young woman.

'Despite the fact that she'll soon be 19,' Kelly mused, 'when she is all made up and dressed to go out, she still sort of looks like one of those 11 or 12 year old girls their mother's have painted and dolled up for one of those silly "glamour photographs."

I really have to stop thinking of her just a little kid,' Kelly mused. 'Despite the fact that she still looks like a child at first glance, she is really mature, thank god, extremely kind, thoughtful and smart as hell. I just wish to hell she wasn't so attracted to her older half-brother, jack.'

She had been on her way up to her bedroom to change so she could go down and enjoy the day, swimming with Patricia and that gorgeous little redheaded friend of hers.

She'd had a pretty good idea that the girls had been "playing around" with each other because things had gotten pretty loose for them all the previous evening as they watched a movie. Patricia, "Tishie" to her brother, had been doing some serious cuddling with little Billie under a blanket on the couch and it was pretty obvious they weren't very reluctant to keep their hands off each other.

And then, when Kelly had left to go upstairs to bed, she had stopped, hidden in shadow halfway up the stairs and watched the girls get into some serious "heavy petting" on the couch. She was more than a little surprised, not only by how much just watching the girls had turned her on, but also by how much her itchy little sex was tingling and growing ever more sodden by the minute in anticipation of swimming naked with them.

There had even been several steamy memories that Kelly had been heatedly obsessing over all day. But the best had been when her tiny daughter had come over and cuddled, sitting across her lap on the recliner. With her arms around her tiny daughter, Kelly had slipped her hand under her daughter's tee shirt and found she was completely naked under it. But that didn't stop her from caressing her soft, narrow back and squeezing her adorable little rump for a while just like she had often done when her little Patti-O was just a toddler.

The moment was extraordinarily heartwarming and loving for both mother and daughter. But Kelly knew that their loving cuddling had also been highly erotic and had excited the both of them. She could still vividly remember her daughter's excited wetness as she gently rubbed her cute little butt and Kelly knew she herself had been very excited and more than a little "saucy".

And then, just as she had gotten up to go back to cuddle with Billie, her daughter had given her a very warm and very loving kiss on her mouth that was longer than it probably should have been and not at all what one would expect to see between a mother and her daughter.

So Kelly was very excited and aroused, as she had spied on her two little teens. She herself had experienced several brief relationships with other women since Patricia's father had died. With her spicy, hot-blooded sex drive, it was just about the only thing that had kept her sane over the years.

But she gasped and became instantly aroused when she spied little Billie clearly and delightedly performing gentle cunnilingus on her daughter while her daughter was having an animated and obviously erotic conversation with someone else on the phone. It looked like little Billie was doing a sweetly wonderful job licking her daughter's beautiful little pussy because Tish was clearly having a hard time concentrating on her phone call.

'Damn it!' Kelly fumed. 'I just know she was talking to her brother and that something is going on between them. I just know it! I can feel it! Fuck! Well, I've got to bring that little fledging relationship to a screeching halt -- and I'm doing that today before Jack gets home. I just have to! I simply can't allow that to happen. Not with her brother for Christ's sake! What the hell are they thinking?

But that didn't stop her own intoxicating, salacious arousal at the erotic sight of the sexually charged encounter she was watching down below. As she watched, she couldn't stop herself from slipping her hands up to her breasts and to her dripping pussy and masturbating herself to several intense and delicious little orgasms. She was purposefully ignoring the nagging thought that she was seriously contemplating a sexual relationship with her own little elfin daughter and her beautiful redheaded friend.

'That's different!' She thought. "Billie can't get her pregnant."

When the kids were young, the whole family had never worried much about wearing clothes around their house. For all intents and purposes, they were practicing nudists, at least at home.

They remained very comfortable living that lifestyle until Jack hit puberty and started looking a little too hungrily at his little half-sister -- and Kelly as well, now that she thought about it. And that, much to the dismay and misery of the kids, was when "mean-old Mom" started making the whole family start wearing clothes all the time. They hated it but they were all at the mercy of little Jackie's galloping hormones.

But when Jack had recently returned home on break from the university, they began to entertain the idea -- now that they were all "adults" and "more mature" about things -- of going back to the old "dress code." Everyone had been delighted and today was to be the first day of glorious, naked FREEDOM!

That was why the girls were naked down by the pool and why Kelly was on her way to join them. She was very aroused at the idea of being naked with the two lovely young girls but she also knew she had to have a talk with her youngest.

So, it was a determined but highly aroused Kelly that set out to go "play" with the two lovely teens by the pool.

As Kelly walked out to the pool, naked and looking every bit as beautiful as one of Hugh Hefner's delectable little hutch mates, she knew she looked hot as hell and was delightedly anticipating her impression on the two girls.

Hoping for the best, she carried a bottle of wine and 3 glasses. As she was walking out to the pool she happily thought to herself, 'I am looking 'pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.'

Her shapely, firm breasts, riding high on her chest, were already driving her crazy with their insistent tingling in her hard, little nipples. Her wet and aching little pussy was almost totally shaved except for the very narrow strip of dark blond hair pointing directly to her unusually sensitive narrow slit and the wonderful little "magic button" hidden just within.

She just stood there smiling sweetly, if a little hungrily at the two lovely naked teens who, by that time, were just lying there in each other's arms, snoozing peacefully away.

"Hello girls," she said delighted with their shock at being caught in such a compromising position, I hope you don't mind if I join you." Smiling sweetly, she held up the wine and said, "I come bearing gifts."

Billie panicked for a second and tried frantically to pull a towel up over naked body. But Tish was much less worried about their nudity as she was about their provocatively sensual positions.

Quickly overcoming her shock at being caught naked in the arms of her new friend, she covered up her disquiet by gigging happily and pulling Billie back down on the lounge.

"Don't be afraid Billie," she soothed with a smile, "remember our newly reestablished understanding about the new dress code around here? Nudity is no longer frowned upon; it's almost compulsory for family members and you are practically my sister, isn't she Mommy?"

With a loving smile, Kelly agreed. "Oh yes you are little Billie. We all love you to pieces and remember, we want you to feel like this is your refuge from your overly strict preacher-parents. So just be comfortable and remember, what happens here -- stays here. Let us worry about corrupting you, Okay?" She asked with a wink and a naughty little smile.

Still feeling a little uncomfortable at being the brand new nudist in the group, Billie gave an embarrassed little giggle and tried to relax.

"Okay Ms Youn . . . uh, Kelly. Thank you so much. It will probably just take me a little while to get used to all this."

"Oh don't worry, sweetheart," Kelly soothed, "it will start feeling very natural before you know it. And," she added with a little grin, "pretty soon you'll feel much more comfortable naked than you will wearing all those scratchy, uncomfortable cloths. You'll see.

"But are you sure you're okay with our strange lifestyle here? You can wear whatever you'd like if you're not comfortable being nude with us."

"No," Billie said. "I think this will be a real adventure and probably the most fun I'll ever have had in my life. I'll just stay like this for now if that's okay with you."

Kelly just nodded happily and, with a self-satisfied little smile, she said, "I'm sorry if I startled you two, I was just a little bit worried about scaring poor Billie to death just showing up with this old lady's body of mine."

"Mommy! You're nuts!" Tish chided. "And don't be silly. Your body, your face—hell, your whole everything is hot as hell. You have such a pretty face; it just naturally makes everybody smile. You're so beautiful and I just love you so much.

"You look like you are, like maybe 19 years old, tops and you - are - a - knockout! If I weren't such a damn midget, you would look like my little sister! You still get carded in bars for Christ's sake!"

Kelly just grinned happily, clearly pleased at the compliment as her daughter bounced over and wrapped her mother in a big, lovingly tender, naked hug. The sweet stimulating contact between their soft tender skins was instantly exciting, warm and wonderful. They sighed in sensual pleasure.

Setting the wine on a table, they both quickly became swallowed up in their emotions as they squeezed each other with more fervor than either had expected. Their physical, loving contact was profoundly moving to them both and they were surprised at the intense feelings of love and tenderness they both were feeling. They were so moved that their eyes filled with tears of happiness and simultaneously, their receptive bodies were gripped with a sensual pleasure so strong, it caused them both to moan audibly.

Billie just stared openmouthed as she swept her hungry eyes over Kelly's body. "Oh Kelly, you are soooo beautiful! I love your breasts. God, I really do!" And then, almost to herself, she softly added, "God, if I looked half that good, I'd never get dressed again. And she's the mom?"

As they finally relaxed their tender embrace, their hug turned into tender kisses on cheeks and lips and soft caresses of each other's backs, arms, bottoms and hips. It was heaven for them both and around the pool; 6 nipples tingled their way into full aching stiffness and more girl-honey was pumped into 3 separate, tingling vaginas.

"Oh my little Patti-O, you feel so good to me and I love you so much." Kelly whispered, almost overcome with tender emotions for her angelic little daughter and, she had to admit to herself, with increasing desire as well.

"I love you too, Mommy." Little Tish said, emotionally, "You're making me tingly all over."

And then, chuckling softly as she tried to get her emotions back under control, Kelly said, "Baby, if you keep that up, you'll be making me hot all over too . . . um . . . uh . . . with embarrassment."

Little Tish, picking up on her mother's double meaning, decided to play along. She took advantage of her mother's not so innocent observation by running her soft, tiny hands over her mother's body as she continued to give her mother delightful chills while keeping up a steady line of sweet complimentary chatter.

"Damn Mom, your skin feels wonderful! It's hot . . . you're soooo hot!" Little Tish enthused in amazement. "Your skin is so soft and so sexy and you smell so good!" She softly added, delightfully surprised as she allowed her tiny, gentle hands to wander lovingly over her mother's luscious naked body.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Little Tish Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds