• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Africa's Den

Mistress Africa's Den

"I love my Black men, and I happen to know there's more to the whole lot of you than the macho bullshit, lots more, that's why I do this," Mistress Africa said patiently to her new sub Raymond as she applied lubricant all over her strap-on dildo. The six-foot-tall, curvy, brown-skinned and curly-haired biracial young woman smiled with complete and utter satisfaction as she saw a look of fear mixed with anticipation in Raymond's eyes.

Deep in the basement of Mistress Africa's West London townhouse, the fun was just beginning. When the six-foot-two, burly and gorgeously dark-skinned young Black man contacted Mistress Africa on her fetish website, Mistress Africa's Den, it was a most pleasant surprise. The dominatrix's services were indeed quite costly, at two hundred euros per session. Mistress Africa certainly hadn't expected to be hearing from such a unique young man, to be sure...

By all counts, Raymond Armand was quite promising as a potential sub. Twenty two years old, an engineering student at London Metropolitan University, Raymond Armand was a newcomer to London by way of his hometown of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti. Well, Mistress Africa intended to give Raymond a proper welcome to the most beautiful city in the United Kingdom.

The fascinating young woman known as Mistress Africa had been involved in the fetish lifestyle as a professional dominatrix for five years now, and most of her clients tended to be either middle-aged White males, curious male college students or the odd queer woman. The few minorities that Mistress Africa encountered were Chinese guys and Indian guys. Apparently, Black men tended to be allergic to "Femdom", or so Mistress Africa thought.

"Yes mistress," Raymond replied, and Mistress Africa walked up to him, moving her hips in a slow, deliberately sexy manner that turned Raymond on all the more. This one is going to be so much fun, Mistress Africa thought. Growing up in West London, England, as the daughter of Alexander Garrett, originally from Jamaica, and Wendy Winters-Garrett, a White British native, Eleanor Garrett knew she was different...in ways that she didn't understand at the time.

Contrarily to what many in the United Kingdom thought, life wasn't easy for the biracial offspring of Black men and White women. As a matter of fact, from early on, Eleanor Garrett was utterly fascinated by darker-skinned people. The fact that her mother whisked her away to the lily-white British countryside after the divorce only intensified Eleanor's fascination with the darker-hued members of the African race. Instinctively, Eleanor knew that these were her people, in spite of her mother's attempt to Whitewash her existence.

At the age of eighteen, Eleanor Garrett left rural England and returned to London. The city of her dreams and her birthplace. After graduating from Cambridge University with a business management degree, Eleanor began working for the U.K. government. Working for the Cameron government as part of the West London Tourism Board was a cushy job with a lot of perks. Eleanor Garrett was making one hundred and twenty thousand euros a year, and lived in a nice townhouse in West London.

Unfortunately, once Prime Minister Cameron left office, the Brexit Bunch came and got rid of a lot of Cameron loyalists, including one Eleanor Garrett. Unable to maintain her lavish lifestyle, Eleanor looked for work in a variety of sectors, to no avail. Finally, she landed a mid-level management position with MacLeod Enterprises, a startup company in Uxbridge.

At the same time, Eleanor began to dabble into BDSM, and discovered a passion for dominating others. After much soul-searching, Eleanor decided to become a professional dominatrix, under the moniker Mistress Africa. This wasn't just another job or even a hobby for Eleanor Garrett. The tall, curvy, exotically beautiful young West Londoner fell in love with the BDSM lifestyle. It was now part of her core being. Indivisible from her true self. And Eleanor wouldn't have it any other way.

"You definitely came to the right place, my sweet Raymond, now open up for me," Mistress Africa said with a slick smile, and Raymond bent low and spread his cute ass cheeks for her. Grinning, Mistress Africa applied lubricant on Raymond's ass, and then donned some gloves before fingering him. The young Haitian man groaned sharply as the foxy dominatrix began fingering his asshole.

"Sweet ass you got there," Mistress Africa whispered, and she grabbed Raymond's balls and gently massaged them with one hand while sliding two fingers into his ass. Just like she expected, Raymond's dick got harder than a rock. Gleefully Mistress Africa pressed the strap-on dildo against Raymond's ass, and licked his ear, causing the nervous brother to gasp.

"Um, thank you ma'am," Raymond said quietly, and moments later, he gasped as Mistress Africa pushed the dildo up his ass. Gripping Raymond's hips firmly, Mistress Africa leaned into him as she began fucking him up the ass with her strap-on dildo. Nothing that this dominatrix loved more than pegging virgin male booty. Holding Raymond into place, Mistress Africa began fucking him with slow, deep strokes.

"Like it when I fuck you?" Mistress Africa whispered into Raymond's ear, and then she bucked her hips, and slammed the dildo deep into his asshole. The young Black man's entire body trembled, and he cried out, screaming louder than Mistress Africa had heard a man scream in quite some time. This was a sound that she loved more than anything in the world, and she couldn't get enough of it...

"Yes Mistress Africa, please fuck my ass," Raymond all but squealed, and Mistress Africa laughed and plunged the strap-on dildo into his tight but well-lubricated ass, determined to tickle the brother's prostate and make him scream. Bucking her hips, Mistress Africa angled herself to gain maximum momentum and then sank the dildo into the forbidden depths of Raymond's ass, causing the young man to scream like never before.

"You are now my bitch," Mistress Africa crowed proudly as Raymond finally said the magic word, the safe word, officially tapping out. Slowly, gently, Mistress Africa pulled the dildo out of Raymond's ass, and the young Black man slumped on the carpeted floor. Smiling at her newest convert, Mistress Africa gave him a hand up, and Raymond took it.

"Thank you ma'am, that was fun, I'll definitely be back," Raymond said, half an hour later, as he stood at Mistress Africa's doorstep. Smiling, the dominatrix gave him a simple hug, and Raymond walked out of there, his clothes on, and a big smile on his handsome face. The brother from Haiti looked like he was on cloud nine, and a certain biracial dominatrix took him there. What a night...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Africa's Den

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds