• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Great Weekend

A Great Weekend

It was Friday night and I was in my house relaxing when I heard some police sirens. I went to the door with a flashlight and my handgun to take a look when I saw a beautiful woman trying to hide herself in my front garden behind the small rock fence. She notices me and came to me begging - Don’t call the cops! - And I just told her to get in.

I was just wearing a t-shirt and some shorts and she was wearing a black skirt and jacket with some nice black boots too. She looked hot and I had to take advantage of her.

Me - I have to call the cops, only god knows what you have done, maybe you just killed someone (at that time she became really scared).

Her - Please, please don’t call the cops. I’m already on probation and I just got involved in an argument in the pub, please don’t do it!!!

Me - I see, maybe we can work something out, but I’ll be an accomplice, what will I gain?

Anything, I’m in your hands now...- She said with a desperate face.

I smiled slyly, took her to my living room and told her to sit down in the chair that I putted in the middle of the room and told her to put her hands behind her back. Soon after she was cuffed and she asked them if that was just to deliverer her to the police. I said, no, we were just performing a contract and I smiled again.

Me - Now I know who you are from your wallet (she had her ID card there) and you must do what I say, read this paper I just wrote...

I, Clara (…), pledge myself to you, to be your slave and obey all your commands. I’ll get all the punishments you see fit and I’ll never complain or try to escape. I have no rights and for any mistake I make, I’ll be severely punished... (She started to panic)

Now, do you accept or I must call the cops? (I started to raise the phone)

A big silence but she agreed. I uncuffed her and she signed the paper and got up.

(She was a young and tall woman with not too large breasts and a fit figure. She had dark hair and green eyes. She was one of the most beautiful women I ever knew.)

Undress - I said and she started to undress. First the shoes, jacket, shirt, skirt and she stood there just in her lingerie. She wore black lace lingerie, my favourite, and I started to become hard.

Me - I’ll take you to your room - And took her to the attic and cuffed her to the iron bed I keep there.

I left her there until morning and when I entered the attic she was still sleeping. I woke her up and said she was dirty and needed a bath.

She - But...

Oh, don’t worry your butt will not be forgotten and it’ll get plenty of attention I said smiling.

I took her to the bathroom and cuffed her to the bathtub pipes and she soaked in hot water. I washed her until she started to moan and them I told her to turn around. She did what I asked and her ass was just there, waiting for me. I put rubber gloves and put a finger in her ass entrance causing fear in her.

Wait I have a virgin ass...

I got even more excited and forced her ass with my finger and started playing with it. Whenever she moved I slapped her in the ass with my free hand and told her to be quiet. After a while I putted the second and a third finger and started to move them in her. Quiet of I’ll bust your ass!

After the outside cleaning, it was the time of the inside cleaning. An enema of water and soap was prepared in advance so I stuck the rubber point in her and applied the thing.

Now it’s 13PM, do what you have to do and I’ll return at 16PM. Shower and be ready for me. And them I left leaving her cuffed to the plumbing.

When I returned, I took her (still naked) to the kitchen table and told to bend over on it and I started to penetrate her ass. I was so excited it didn’t take me very long to finish inside her.

After a while I said - Now you can go if you want... And she replied: But you still didn’t make me cum...

I grabber her and started to make wild sex with her and we made sex during the rest of the weekend.

The end

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Great Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds