• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Booty Bitches Ch. 04

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 04

123

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

The loud sound of thunder crackled over the sky in Miami, grey clouds had rolled over the bright town giving way of a small storm going through. As the wind whistled through a set of palm trees, a pair of high heels clicking and clacking over the concrete parking lot was the louder sound. A tall woman in a black dress made her way into the club Disco Fever, with her a tall bald bodyguard who always accompanied her for protection. Tonight was the perfect night for a meeting. Inside the club was loud music, the neon lights were a blinking spectrum as some kind of high tempo dance music was playing from a DJ table above the dance floor. The floor itself was a wild frenzy. Still the woman walked her way around the club until she went upstairs. It was her first time visiting but after some phone calls the other day with the man himself and his assistant, she knew where to go and what to look for with that white V.I.P. door. Just as planned was a blonde haired girl standing outside holding a clipboard. She was soon met to the sight of the woman in the black dress, standing her curvy body in front of her.

"Jou dat woman I spoke to over the phone dis morning?"

Maria looked up at the strong Colombian accent. She had learned to expect it from working as Tony Diaz's assistant now for several months.

"I beg your pardon?"

The woman put her hands on her hips and then the bald headed man stepped forward with a blank expression. Maria had a moment where she had forgotten something at first, she laughed for a bit to try and shake it off and balance the mood as she didn't want to upset these two people.

"Oh! I am sorry! I just had a blonde moment, señor Diaz has been expecting you."

A smile curved over the silky lips of the woman in the black dress hugging over every curve of her voluptuous form. Her hazel eyes and black hair made her look familiar to Maria, not counting that amazing Latin accent that sounded stronger than any of the men that she dealt with from the Diaz family. Maria spoke up again.

"Señor Diaz is in there. Go down the right hall and make your turn to a door that is white and has a gold knob on it. You can't miss it, I'll go ahead and phone him."

"Thanks..."

The voice was in a rude matter but what could Maria do? The door swung open and then the loud heels stomped into the floor as the tall bodyguard was behind her. Maria sighed to herself as she reached for her phone out of the pocket of her jeans. She quickly texted Tony to alert him that his friend was arriving. 'You've got company, that lady friend of yours is coming to see you'. Hitting her thumb over the send button, she sighed and then shoved her phone back into her pocket and proceeded to walk downstairs to hit the bar. Her job was over for this little assignment of looking out.

Tony was sitting in his chair enjoying a drink when his phone buzzed with a text. Grabbing the phone from the arm rest of his large chair he read it quickly and then smiled to himself. It was funny to him that Maria had no idea just who this woman was and within a minute she was knocking on the door as he smiled brightly and yelled.

"Come in! It's not locked, invite yourself in honey!"

With the knob turning, the door swung open to an amazing view of Sofia Vergara standing before him with a big smile on her face.

"Hola Tony!"

"Sofia! It's wonderful to see you!"

Those heels stomped forward as she ran up to hug the man. Tony got up from his chair and embraced her in a nice hug, feeling her soft dress that smashed her body up against him. From the doorway her bodyguard watched for a minute and decided to give them privacy as he stepped back and let the door close locking them together. The man knew his place not to interfere with business like this.

"How long has it been since you were in Miami, baby? 4 months?"

"No! Six, goofy man! I not been here in six months, and look at dis place dat jou got here now. You rockin' and a partyin' like it's 1985 again!"

"Oh yeah, that was the plan. Always wanted another disco joint like my old man had back in the day, bless him."

Sofia's strong accent was wonderful to listen to. Not even Tony had an accent as remarkable and breathtaking as hers. She looked around his personal office for a bit and then at the window that showed the club down below where the dance floor was moving Turning around as she stood in front of him and watching him sit back in his chair, she figured it was better to get to business first and then maybe pleasure later.

"So, jou know why I come to see jou, yes?"

"I think I can take a guess. You did say you had something important to talk about on the phone but wanted to see me in person about it."

A smile graced over her lovely red lips.

"There is dis man back in L.A. around Hollywood who's gotta big mouth...jou see, he likes to talk. Run his mouth..."

Tony nodded, he figured exactly who she was talking about.

"Is his name Chris Shay?"

Sofia nodded with a grin on her face as she spoke louder.

"Yeah! Dat's him! He had a guest episode on my Television show, jou know the one?"

"Yes honey, I know your show. I watch it when I can."

A laugh escaped Sofia's lips as she blushed, the fact he could admit to watching her show when she was right here made her smile.

"Well, he likes to run his mouth about jou, and Steven! Sits there throwing a fuckin' pity party for himself, saying that jou and him are the reason he can't start his own movie studio and how he ain't got no money anymore."

"Honey, do you know that he owes Steven a lot of money? Money he's owed for a couple years now?"

"Yeah! He brought dat up to me! Says that Steven gave him a couple grand and now he is asking for double back or something that he says isn't fair to him. I don't know what dat whole mess is about, but I figure that jou should know!"

Tony smirked at her before replying.

"That sounds about accurate. He hasn't paid off his debts, Steven has been looking for him lately."

A sinister laugh escaped Sofia's lips as she looked back at Tony, stomping her heels around to lean up against the little mini bar on the right side of the room. His eyes wandered up her silky strong legs and up to that lovely cleavage begging to spill out from her dress.

"I do this, only for a man like jou or Steven! I am going to deliver Chris, directly here!"

"Oh yeah babe, how do you plan on doing that?"

Sofia smirked at him before responding.

"It's already done! I am simply irresistible to a man like that, he is coming into town tomorrow off da plane. He thinks dat I am gonna take him out for a romantic retreat on a cruise where he can fuck me in the Caribbean."

Tony bust out laughing and clapped his hands. He and Sofia had been friends for a long time now, well over 15 years back when she was known more as a model and not the older sex symbol that she had become later into her career with a break out of stardom. This was just the kind of help that he loved from having a friend in the business to help with family matters like this.

"This is amazing Sofia, so what time is that plane coming? You said tomorrow, right?"

"Yes! Tomorrow! I figure that Steven can say 'ello to him right as he is coming off the plane!"

"I'll call Steven right now and tell him about-"

"No need to, Tony! I already spoke to him an hour ago!"

Sofia cracked up laughing at the thought of the whole situation, Tony was laughing too at the thought of it. Chris was in a world of trouble for tomorrow, the table was ready to crash down on his debts that were stacking up as the months went by.

"I appreciate all this honey, so are you in town more than just tonight?"

"Yes, I'm staying for a few days actually. Jou wanna do somethin', hook up?"

"Yeah, I'd love to hang out with you on my yacht again."

A smirk crossed his face as Sofia bust out laughing.

"Jou naughty man! Always have someone on dat boat wit you!"

"Well what can I say? I like to live comfortable. Where are you staying this week?"

"I will be staying at the Fontainebleau, why? What jou gonna do, send me flowers?"

"Maybe honey...You never know just what kind of gift I might send to you."

Tony winked at Sofia as she laughed at him again before moving from his mini bar. She walked over to his chair and leaned down and spoke in soft voice, she couldn't resist the fact she was happy to see him again.

"I'll call jou after tomorrow. I know tomorrow is gonna be a busy day."

"Yeah I hear you babe, Steven will have his hands full tomorrow. How about we have some fun Thursday? Today is Tuesday anyway, always a busy day in the week."

"Dat sounds good! Thursday, if jou don't call me, I will blow up jour phone!!!"

"I know you will! Take care honey!"

Sofia leaned down and placed a goodbye kiss over Tony's cheek before stomping those loud heels back to the door and making an exit to rejoin her bodyguard. Tony sighed after she left the room. The whole deal with Chris owing money was only a distraction from other things he had on mind, he would let Steven do his own business but for now he wanted to party it up with Sofia. She had become quite an asset of a friend with her booming success back in Hollywood of the past few years. Tony had known her going back to the late 90's when he helped her get some modelling gigs around Miami, one favor that she never forgot within their glorious friendship.

******************

1 DAY LATER

From outside the Miami International Airport, Steven walked through the doors and back looking over the place. From Sofia's words he went on and pulled up a flight schedule so he could accurate time when Chris would be stepping off the plane. The method in play was that Chris could easily be spotted as Sofia was to call him on the phone. Outside the airport, Steven had his cousin Ramón waiting in a black Mercedes. So far, 30 minutes had passed waiting on him. The plane had already docked on it's schedule for 10 A.M. and soon Steven was sure he would see the man of the hour while all the other passengers arriving in Miami from the plane were making their exit.

Steven walked out of the front doors, avoiding security and sure enough as he turned his head there was Chris Shay standing tall with his blonde hair and clean shaven face with a cellphone up to his ear. That had to be Sofia calling him, he had a luggage bag in his hand and Steven approached him. It appeared that he was trying to call someone on the phone and couldn't get it to work as he moved the phone to try and redial. Steven approached Chris from behind to surprise him.

"Hey there man, long time no see."

The blonde haired man turned around to hearing that voice and looked back at Steven with a shocked expression turned to fear. Steven could easily see how afraid Chris of this surprise meeting, forcing him to smile at Chris to further drive the fear into the man's heart.

"Oh hi! Steven! I-I was just about to call you since I came to town to do stuff!"

"Come on Chris, let's take a ride..."

Steven wasted no time putting his hand over Chris' arm to guide him walking from to the black Mercedes car that was waiting right outside the airport. Ramón could be seen in the driver's seat behind his big sunglasses and short brown hair. Chris swallowed hard in fear as he knew what all this was over but there was no way he would fight it off in fear that it would only make things worse. Steven pushed him to the back door of the car.

"Get in, before I make you ride in the fucking trunk."

Willingly, Chris opened the door breathing in as he threw in his luggage and shut the door from the inside. Steven went on and climbed in the passenger's seat up front and now the door's locked and Ramón drove off from the airport. It was shakedown time for poor Chris who would be subjected to the Diaz men's methods of handling unpaid debts.

"Don't try anything stupid, asshole or you'll make this worse on yourself."

That voice was none other than Ramón himself as he drove the car out of the Airport and over the streets of Miami. Where exactly were they going was a mystery at least to Chris who was boiling in the fear of these brutal men and their loansharking deals. It was too late for regret though.

"Look...Ramón and Steven, I know this about the money."

"Talk then, you cheap snake."

Steven chuckled as he looked through the mirror overhead of the dashboard and could see the sweat dripping from Chris' white face. The smell of fear was in the air of the car amidst the sighs and blank expressions of the passenger in the back seat.

"I just need a couple more months OK? I got the finalized blueprint down of where I'm going to open a film studio in L.A. and then I'll make the money and I'll pay you back what I owe you."

"You owe us double what I gave you back in January, and that's not counting what you owe Ramón here."

"300 grand, make that 60 grand now since you can't pay me back.

Ramón spoke up informing Chris of the new deal. He owed him double, in full estimate it was $360,000 in debts. The number had become excessive a long time ago as this had been going on dating back to last year. Chris had only borrowed a little under half of the current estimate. The man sighed to himself knowing that it would probably be impossible to pay off these dark men. Steven spoke up.

"That's not why we have taken you for a ride. So, someone who is a great friend to our family informed me last night that you have a big mouth and like to talk shit."

A dawning moment to Chris' mind. He knew exactly who it was, without considering how fast things had went since stepping off the plane. Eventually he probably would have figured it out on his own but now he knew that Sofia had sold him out to her Diaz friends. Steven leaned back to look at his face before he spoke again.

"Now you know, that special someone you thought was yours to play with has some very powerful friends. Next time watch your fucking mouth."

The car came to a stop off the side of the road. They had crossed over into Coconut Grove on the east end where a local hospital was near by. Steven got out of the car and then proceeded to open the door and let Chris walk out. As he stepped out of the car, Steven grabbed his luggage bag and slung it onto the ground and then kicked Chris over to fall face forward on the ground.

"I want my money next month, you fucking worm! If I don't have it, then next time you'll be rushing into this hospital right here after we're done with you!"

Wasting no more time with this useless fool, Steven got back into the passenger's side of the car and then the black Mercedes sped off. Chris picked himself up off the ground and grabbed his luggage. The thought kept running in his mind that Sofia had set him up, he would know better than to trust that woman for now on.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Dark clouds swept across the sky with light rain rustling through the palm trees outside the parking lot to the Fontainebleau luxury hotel in Miami Beach. Tony figured he would pay a visit to Sofia after they had some talk on the phone yesterday and with bad weather brushing through it didn't seem ideal for a rush to the yacht where she liked to soak in the sun when she came to visit. It was time for them to have some company together since she had come to visit, it had been a while since he spent time with her.

Sofia was a special friend not only to Tony, but to the Diaz family as a while. He had watched her career for over 15 years, always helping in the shadows get her modelling deals and try to give her the big push that rightfully would pay off with her breakthrough back in Hollywood. She had a star on the Walk of Fame and Tony was very proud of all of this between their swinging romps. This deal with Chris was just another example of what a valuable piece on the chessboard she was with connections.

Tony stepped out of the elevator and began to march up the hall of the upper floors where the luxury apartments were. He knew the room number, as Sofia had to told him on the phone earlier and here he was dressed in a casual black suit as he was going up to see her. Once he found the room number he had memorized, he went to knock. Sofia's loud voice called out.

"The door is unlocked, come on in!"

True to her word, when he turned the door knob he seen that it was indeed unlocked. Tony invited himself in from her words. The living room of her apartment was empty of any soul, just the coffee table had a bottle of wine opened and the smell of a candle burning a lovely raspberry scent filled the room. Suddenly, Sofia's strong accent of voice called out.

"Jus' one minute, Tony!"

She knew it had to be him since he had called half an hour ago to tell her he was on his way. She was in the bedroom finishing up her dressing of jewelry with a diamond necklace to go with her blue dress. Underneath that dress was the true surprise, all the while Tony was walking about in the living room as he called out.

"I'm right here, honey!"

Soon the sound of high heels stomping was heard as Sofia revealed herself from the left side of the living room stepping out of the bedroom. Her blue dress was low cut to give him ample view of her amazing cleavage and a grin came across her face showing those pearly white teeth.

"You look magnificent Sofia!"

She smiled at him before placing walking over and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Jou look great too, handsome man. So, did jou talk to Steven about his big day with the big mouth?"

"No, not yet. I don't know what they're up to."

"Oh, I figured dat he told jou by now."

Sofia laughed as she walked past the room going over the couch as sitting down. Tony followed her to have a seat right next to her. She turned to look in his eyes and then he spoke to her.

"We're very lucky to have you as a friend, let me tell you about that. He's been chasing that idiota around for months."

"I'm jus' doing my job as a friend, Tony. That's what I am here for."

She slowly got up from the couch, stomping her heels over the floor as she moved about while she could feel his eyes studying her. She didn't want to waste all their time tonight talking about business matters, this was time to get down and dirty to the real situation that called between their bodies.

"So, are jou here to talk lover man? Or do jou want to do somethin' fun?"

Tony grinned at those words. Sofia had turned her back to him and stood as she pulled apart the small robe piece that held her dress together for it to easily come off soon.

"Well...since you put it that way, I wouldn't mind having some real fun."

Sofia turned around facing him as she pulled her dress and snatched it from her body to let it fall to the floor revealing herself only in a white bikini and thong. Her long black hair swayed over to reveal her beautiful body in all of it's glorious busty form. Sofa ran her hand through her hair as she looked at him, knowing that she could easily change his mind into an overdrive for lust.

"Just, oh my...I'm at a loss of words over this body you know, honey?"

"Yes! And I just had a birthday! Looking good for being 44 years old, eh?"

Tony laughed and clapped his hands. Sofia pushed her legs out and did a little strut as she walked over to him. Since he was sitting on the couch in a perfect position she decided to take advantage of that and sit down on his lap. Nestling her ass over his lap as she looked into his eyes, blinding him with her epic cleavage. He leaned in and pressed his lips to her, kissing her as Sofia managed to grind her hips a bit and work her ass over his lap. A little teasing could go a long way with the right man. When they broke the kiss, his voice had changed into a moaning symphony.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Booty Bitches Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds