• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Celebrity Bang Tour: Sofia Vergara

Celebrity Bang Tour: Sofia Vergara

I took a deep breath and opened the door. There she was that sexy Latina actor from a tv show about a family that's modern, but more importantly there were those glorious tits and that big round ass. "You ready Greg?" Sofia softly purred, there was a look in her brown eyes. I have seen girls have that look before and each time it ended with me hearing her ass smack up and down. "Hell yeah" I replied. Now I have had a lot of conquests, but none have had such glorious ta tas or such a fine tuned ass, not to mention that glorious tan skin, so you can imagine my intense need to be inside Sofia.

"Take off your pants."

"You first."

"Alright."

Sofia turned around and bent her ass out and ever so slowly took off her tight yoga pants and revealed her glorious teal thong.

"Your turn."

"Can you do it for me?"

"Sure baby."

Sofia crawled and got on her knees. She unbuckled my pants then started grazing my dick with her hand then she got her mouth close, I started thinking what is she going to do? She used her tongue to lift up my zipper and unzipped my pants and then with full force pulled my pants down with my boxers. She then pulled up my fully erect dick and put her lips right on top of the head and started swirling her tounge around.

"You like that baby?"

"Yeah, but go deeper."

"Whatever you want."

She quickly deepthroated me as she did I took her hair and put her in a ponytail and started pushing her head in and out as I thrusted my cock in her mouth. Then once she finally got all the way down I held her there. She started swirling her tongue around and I started reaching my climax. Sofia figured put was about to happened as I let her off my cock.

"Show me that beautiful face I want to cum all over that beautiful face."

"Give it to me!"

She yelled as she started jacking me off.

"I want it!"

Just then I gave it to her and a white stream burst all over her face. With perfect precision I was able to cover Sofia Vergara's face in my obodily ozze.

"I believe it is time for me to play with those tits of yours."

"Go ahead."

She said as she started getting the cum to drip right into her mouth. I ripped her shirt off noticing that she was not wearing a bra, they really were that big. And I finally saw her gorgeous tan breasts and her beautiful brown nipples and I started sucking on the right one, while I used one hand to squeeze the left and the other to grab her ass. I started swirling my tongue around her nipple.

"Ooh I like that James keep going!"

I didn't want to stop and answer so I slapped her ass instead.

"I will take that as a yes."

Her smooth tits were excellent to suck on as I started switching between the right and left breast, but I really wanted to have some fun with her ass.

"Time for some fun with your big juicy ass, turn around."

"You want me on all fours?"

"Not yet, get up against the wall."

I got on my knees and spread her cheeks apart so that I could get to her wet pussy, I started sucking on her juices and got up to her ass and chose to satisfy her pussy with 3 fingers.

"I like that James OH, don't stop!"

I took my mouth off of her, but made up for it by increasing my hands speed.

"You like that don't you? You like it when I destroy your pussy you slut, just imagine what will happen when I put my cock in you."

"Put it in me."

"Alright I want you on all fours now though, get on the bed."

She jumped on the bed showing me her big butt.

"Put it in me!"

I would but I wanted to make her wait so it would be so much more pleasurable for her.

I started smacking her ass. Every time a clap came from her ass she let out a loud moan and screech.

"You like it when I slap your ass huh?"

"Ooh yeah, more harder!"

"You like it to hurt don't you?"

And with that I started using full force to make her ass red. Then I knew her ass was ready and prepped for my cock.

"Ready for my snake to go in your holes?"

"Give it to me."

Sofia used her hands to separate her cheeks as I guided my cock into her ass. Once it made contact she seemed shocked that I didn't start with her pussy, but that wasn't going to stop me. Once I didn't need to guide my cock any more, I started thrusting her ass right into me in and out.

"Oh my god! Please give me more, make me cum"

I started speeding up I loved the sound of her ass clapping onto me and watching it jiggle I gave her a few spanks, I could feel that she was about to cum and so was I.

"I'm doing it, I'm cumming! Oh god!"

I loved feeling her cum and it started making me cum to.

"Ooh that's right James cum right in to my ass fill me up with that white juice."

I started to get weak, so it was good that Sofia dropped off her knees onto the bed.

"I'm tired, can you cuddle up next to me?"

"Sure Sofia."

So I got into the bed with Sofia and got up against her so that my cock was up on her ass, my left hand was on her ass too, and I placed my right over her and onto her firm breast. But that was not the last time me and Sofia would spend the night together, in fact she was the only celebrity I would spend a night with Sofia was just the beginning, but that is for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Celebrity Bang Tour: Sofia Vergara

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds