• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Peggy Sanford Gets "The Business"

Peggy Sanford Gets "The Business"

I am trembling, perspiring and rutting as my naked body collides with the ecstatic Asian satyr, his yellow hard-on deeply penetrating my eagerly ready pussy. The shameless hussy, the naughty lady, I have long indulged my sexual desires with many, many men, seducing the shy ones and submitting to the bold ones, but never before have I been fucked like this.

His lean body pulls back, then suddenly thrusts forward, explosively driving his tirelessly rigid penis deep, deep into my vagina. His cock remains immobile inside my vibrating body for a long moment, then slowly, slowly pulls out again -- I tighten my vaginal muscles and move my hips in the same direction, trying to keep that fabulous amber hard-on inside me.

Our bodies slap together with fast "ins" and rub together sensually with slow "outs". My pussy and my nerve endings have never felt anything like it ...

I am a white woman and, in so few days since I had first met him, I had become one of many beneficiaries of Ramh's ferocious and mirthful mania for screwing white women. And my bank account was swelling from his highly successful business built on the fact and fantasy of sexual relations between Asian men and white women

and everything related thereto or suggestive thereof.

My Far Eastern adventure had begun when my insurance company representative job took me to Hong Kong for meetings with several clients. One of these was Mr. Yeung, a graying man of mild and dignified manner. During our meetings, he tried futilely to hide his interest in my "upper lady parts". He stammered, perspired and tried to avert his eyes but my boobies remained his most obvious fixation. I aggravated this by wearing low-cut jackets and "push-up" bras for jiggling flesh and deep cleavage. I almost broke up laughing at one point, as Mr. Yeung assumed unusual postures in trying to hide his erection!

When Mr. Yeung suggested that I "confer" with Gi Rao Ramh, whose name meant nothing to me, I went to Internet search engine as soon as possible. The photos showed a nice-looking young Vietnamese man. Practically all the texts, though, were in Oriental languages, so I had to go through extensive translation maneuvers but eventually learned that the wealthy Ramh was the inventor

and successful impressario of a risque new kind of cabaret/burlesque, in which white women salaciously performed for mostly Asian male audiences. "What seems to be the principal intention," one Chinese reviewer wrote, "is to evoke, enflame and indulge any and all thoughts of sex between Asian males and White females."

But what most thrilled me was learning that Ramh had produced a movie -- unseen in the West but a "blockbuster" in Asia -- starring my favorite actress, Sheila Bronwyn! And, from the descriptions, quite a movie! Sheila spends most of the picture wearing a skimpy white string bikini, as she is pursued by a terrible "cannibal cult". Just as she is about to have her head chopped off, she is rescued by a handsome and heroic Asian man, played by the adonic Nguyen Lok Ly. The film concludes with a long "X-rated" love scene between Sheila and Ly -- far more explicit than anything she'd ever done in any American movie!

Without hesitation, I agreed to meet Gi Rao Ramh. I was whisked by limousine from my final meeting with Mr. Yeung to the luxurious Upper House, where Ramh greeted me in the lobby and led me to his sumptuous suite. All the time, he looked over my face and body -- still clad in my meeting-with-Mr.-Yeung "cockteaser" outfit -- while effusively telling me about the risque new form of theater he had created and the exciting role(s) played by white women.

I could not get over his unforgettably bright, sweet, yet so wickedly lecherous smile!

I'd wondered if I would start compulsively blathering about Sheila Bronwyn or lack the nerve to mention her at all, but I found instead that I had to tell this dynamic young Asian man all about myself.

I went on and on about my present outfit confessing that I usually much preferred to go braless, indeed without any undies, my boobies and hips swaying under gossamer, even see-through garments. I told the eagerly listening

Ramh that I didn't know exactly what had made me such a

mischievous tease with Mr. Yeung. "Perhaps I have a subconscious 'attitude' about Asian men," I told him, "Less than 'respectable' sexuality usually excites me ..." How and why was I sharing these intimate secrets about myself with a man I'd met only minutes before?

" ...Coupling with black men, men who are 'too young' or 'too old' and group sex always occupy my mind, if not my body but somehow maybe Asian men didn't 'register' with me as potential sex partners."

I surprised myself as I talked on and on and on about my shameless exhibitionism!

Ramh assured me that my sexy anatomy, augmented by push-up bras, translucent silk over unbound "melons" and a thousand other bawdy affectations would be perfect for his shows!

Ramh informed me that his interest in Asian man/White woman sexuality --"Yellow rocks and White sand" -- extended to all perspectives, including opposite ones. The white woman who pursues Asian men and the Asian man who must plot to "trap and seduce" a reluctant white women, both on topic and potentially exciting.

"As 'respectable' as a big church wedding with a white bride and an Asian groom," Ramh told me,"As 'scandalous' as a spendthrift white woman who must prostitute herself to pay off her debts and her clients turn out to be all Asian ... Both stimulating!"

When I asked about the cinema event -- not mentioning my special interest in Sheila Bronwyn -- Ramh said he would show me the movie but he wanted to see me wear the symbolic white string bikini while viewing it. When he handed me the garment. I wondered if he realized he was making me modest! I was more than ready to strip naked for him!

... Now, with my hips upraised in the "doggie" position, I felt him him withdraw his throbbing hard penis little by little . Then he pulls my legs back, put his hands on my butt and masterfully turns me over on my back, raising and parting my legs. Then he looks straight into my eyes as , again, he penetrates my vaginal tunnel with a fast, ruthless thrust. I think of that first time we fucked in the opulent Upper House ...

Again and again, I had watched that hot, nude love scene at the end of the film -- I couldn't have imagined Sheila doing such a thing!

When I finally turned away from the big video screen, there was Ramh, naked, with an undulating hard-on. His smile was more gleeful -- and licentious -- than ever.

"Take off your bikini bottom and hand it to me," Ramh commanded. I untied the string and held the little cloth out to him. I wasn't self-conscious about its dampness -- I wanted Ramh to know what he was doing to me.

Ramh pulled me close to him, untied the string of my bikini top and slipped his fingers under the cloth and pulled it off with the backs of his hands, teasing my breasts.

"'A big rack!" he chortled, "Large nipples! To match the abundance of your bosom flesh!"

I think I was on his bed all night. Ramh's rock-hard yellow penis prodded my pussy slowly as he sensuously rubbed his so-smooth body against what he laughingly called my "sweet, soft, white American womanflesh." As I slowly writhed on his bronze shaft, I orgasmed again and again but found myself becoming fatigued. How long would this unhurried "rockingchair" copulation go on?

... It was so different from the explosive stabbings I was experiencing with Ramh now ...

I learned that, with him, the only things that never change are that lecherously joyous smile and his insatiable and relentless hard-on!

I left the Upper House dizzy with anticipation, thinking of the exhibitionist opportunities and the financial rewards!

Oh, those indecent shows!

My "cocktease" business suit outfit -- actually a bawdily "improved" version made of spandex -- was prominent in one "skit" with "audience participation", which was determined by raffle. I faced a row of happy Asian guys seated on stage. I went down the line, pressing my cleavage into their faces. They pulled off one of my garments each time I repeated this until finally, I was rubbing my big bare "nose cones" in their laughing faces as I "lap danced" wearing only my thong panties.

In a solo act, I started out wearing non-descript "American soccer mom" garb and slowly stripped while talking about Asian men. Ramh insisted that I lose my clothes "from the bottom up", with my plain white bra being removed last -- which brought an uproarious response from the audience!

The center of audience attention always seemed to be indeed, my "big rack, with large nipples, to match my bosom flesh". When I did a dance that emphasized my bouncing butt, "bumping, grinding and twerking," the audience response was cooler -- though still enthusiastic! -- than when I most unabashedly flaunted my "melons"!

I was especially thrilled by my most humiliating and exhibitionistic "skit".

Stark naked, I was immobilized by bondage in which my legs were locked and spread, feet on the floor, as I was bent over at the waist with my head and arms suspended near the floor. I loved "feeling" all those male almond eyes on my obscenely exposed body, my dangling breasts, my vulva, my rectum! The slowly rotating stage gave every spectator a breathtaking view.

My colleague, Charlene, a blonde with a Southern drawl, who usually wore (or sometimes didn't wear) a "Daisy Duke" outfit, strolled about the stage, making impudent comments about my trapped contortion. "Back in Georgia, we had a cow whose udders hung down like Peggy's knockers are hangin' now."

The best was yet to be. Charlene summoned the "raffle winner", a young man who (I thought) looked Japanese. As he came onstage, he touched his crotch suggestively, drawing cheers and applause from the crowd.

Helplessly bound with my lower orifices spread, he or any man could have screwed me without resistance and I couldn't even have seen who it was. But no actual sex acts ever took place onstage.

Instead, Charlene equipped the exuberant young man with a vibrator and a paintbrush. She "playfully" suggested what he might do with the "stimulatin'" equipment but he needed no encouragement.

The audience went wild watching my jiggling convulsions, as he tried either or both the "weapons" on my boobies, armpits, ears, navel and especially my intimate crevices! The humiliation was excruciating and thrilling!

How I came to love both my public exhibitions and my private moments with Ramh's powerful penis! His buoyant elation in intimacy with my body -- Had I ever felt so sexy and desirable?

I'd heard rumors about what Charlene called "Al-Fress-Coe Forr-nication," with Ramh taking women to remote outdoor locations for sexual action on airbeds (some mentioned exercise mats). When I received my invitation to join Ramh in the great outdoors, it turned out to be a riverside spot rampant with fragrant wild flowers and it wasn't so much the "fornication" as Ramh's delight in seeing womanflesh in bright sunlight.

It was also my least "intense" sexual encounter with Ramh. As much as he indeed loved seeing my body in sunlight -- and I delighted in this new vision of his bronze male nakedness -- instead of sweaty passion, he would order me into different positions -- some of which proved impossibly contorted -- and then casually penetrate me. And feeling his hard dick inside my crotch was a thrill in every position!

As we went through this exercise, we had our most candid and intimate conversation about our sordid sexual tendencies. Ramh already knew how I loved being seen naked and submitting to bondage and discipline but I hadn't before realized the ambitious extent of his enthusiasm for the sexuality of white womanhood.

He knew all about the Indo-China War and the U.S.-Vietnam war, although they were decades before his time.

"There was a famous comedian, Bob Hope," he taught me, "who brought entertainment tours, for the American troops. There were several beautiful American actresses, singers, dancers ... " he named five, including one who later became notorious as an anti-gay-righter.

"...They are all old ladies now ..." he could hardly restrain his laughter, " ... But I love to imagine them as they were in the Sixties, as prosititutes in a brothel, all their clients Vietnamese men! The fantasy thrills me no end!"

As he told me this, he was standing, my arms were around his neck, my legs encircling his hips, his hands on my buttocks and his cock inside my vagina, vibrating with his chuckling, yet otherwise immobile.

I suddenly shifted my weight, so that he lost his balance and fell backward onto the airbed. My vagina held on to his penis and I threw my upper body backward, so I was straddling him in the "cowgirl" position.

"Enough of your teasing," I said, "Imagine you're in that sporting house and I'm twenty-five-year-old Ann-Margret!"

I "rode" him frantically, reaching many orgasms, until finally my hips and thighs were exhausted.

Only later did I think of the irony that I'd mentioned Ann-Margret but not Sheila Bronwyn!

My final show had me wearing spandex toreador pants, in a stars-and-stripes American flag pattern, red high heels and not one thing above the waist.

My "melons" swayed, jiggled and bounced as I walked around the stage and my nipples hardened in the audience's attention. The subject of my monologue was China's population becoming predominantly male and the possibility of that increasingly rich country's "importing"

white females as "mail order brides", concubines and courtesans or even slaves. The audience loved my lurid and kinky speculations!

There could be no further delay of my return to the USA, so I went to another luxury hotel, the InterContinental Westlake in Hanoi, to bid Ramh what I hoped would be a hot ciao with my irresistible xanthic roue. Had it really been only twelve days since I first met him at the Upper House?

No "cockteaser" business suit this time -- I was "dressed like me," a lilac gossamer cocktail dress through which my big nipples poked insolently. When I opened the door, I was greeted with that bright, lustful smile.

There were two other Asian men in the huge, ornate room.

One jumped up from an upholsered chair, showing me that was short and had the sensuously handsome face of a Vietnamese, as he offered me the chair. As I sat down, I opened my legs and pulled my shoulders back to tighten the dress against my boobies.

Ramh introduced the short man as Ngo and the other as Toru (Japanese?). All three wore loosened tuxedoes ... I wondered what event they'd been to.

Ramh introduced me as "Peggy, an all-American wife and mother."

As I extended my hand to each of the men, I leaned forward, breasts swaying slightly and my neckline gaping. I loved the way Ngo and Toru smiled appreciately.

Had I once said that Asian men didn't "register" with me as potential sexual partners? How that had changed! Now I can't look at an Asian man without immediately wondering about his penis, his testicles and his sexual technique!

As the two departed, Ramh said something to Ngo

in a language I don't understand, presumably Vietnamese, and they both laughed. I wondered if it referred to me -- if so I hoped it was something bawdy! Finally, Ramh said to Toru, in English, "Tell Kado if there's a breakthrough on finance, I'm going to hold him to his promise to let us use his revolutionary cameras."

As the door closed, my pussy moistened, just because I was alone with Ramh.

"Cameras?" I asked, "Is there another movie in the works?"

"Two are being 'pitched' -- " Ramh told me. He leaned against the back of a chair and opened his legs. I saw that wonderful bulge in the fly of his shiny black tousers.

"But I'm having trouble with financing. In one, Nguyen Lok Ly would play a man married to a white woman and having an affair with another -- I would love to cast Julia Roberts and Jennifer Garner in women's parts! Such lips for Ly to kiss and kiss!

"The other projected film is about an older woman -- Jamie Lee Curtis! -- who pursues young Asian men ...

" ... The financing problem comes from the lack of 'violence' -- I want to sustain the sexual tension and 'romance' between Asian male and white female ..."

"Jamie Lee Curtis has 'let herself go'!" I said, "She's gained weight, let her hair go gray -- She's doing laxative commercials!"

I noticed Ramh's hard-on waxing under his trousers. "I love to imagine her dieting and working out to get the part.

And then having to do an extremely immodest audition! To think of white actresses working and competing for the opportunity to play sexy scenes with Asian men!"

"Oh,yes!" I agreed and finally it came out, "They can't all be Sheila Bronwyn! I've been meaning to ask you about her. Did you ravish her the way you've ravished me?"

Ramh laughed explosively. "I 'ravished' her differently -- Should I 'ravish' you in the same way, to see if you respond as she did?"

I was glad that I was seated. I felt light-headed. Was I really going to get a chance to show that I'm a better lover than such a glamor woman?

Ramh dropped his clothes and his rigid penis leapt forward.

"Now we will fuck just as Sheila and I did," he laughed. "And perhaps you will prove hotter than she!"

Ramh pulled me to my feet and embraced me firmly. His hands went down to and under my hemline, then under my dress. He brushed my fair skin with his fingertips, as he lifted off my weightless dress with the backs of his hands.

"I ordered Sheila to pull off her panties and hand them to me," Ramh whispered, "Your 'nothing underneath' is just as welcome .." He lightly touched my pussy. " ... And you are even wetter."

I felt a tube of lubricant being placed in my hand, as Ramh's hard-on throbbed against my abdomen. "Use both your hands and rub this all over my Asian penis!" he commanded. I obeyed, savoring the feeling of his manhood in my hands.

... So now my body jolts with his cock's hard thrusts into my wet pussy and my perspiring hips pump to keep his rod inside my vagina, as he slowly pulls out, I can feel his masculine ecstacy as he chortles, "Deep inside! Sweet American pussy! White womanflesh!"

It is as long and satisfying a sexual experience as I have ever had I am near collapse, yet I want it to go on forever!

Again, he turns me over and blissfully looks me straight in the face as his powerful ejaculation splatters me from navel to clavicle, drenching my breasts. I suddenly realize how painfully hard my nipples have become.

Ramh throws his arms around me and begins kissing and licking my damp face.

"What a fabulous woman you are," he whispers, "Hourglass figure! Sweet soft flesh! Burning, grasping pussy!"

"Am I better than Sheila?" I groan.

I swear I can feel Ramh's penis begin to harden again as he sighs, "You are hotter than anyone!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Peggy Sanford Gets "The Business"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds