• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Golden Lust Ch. 07

Golden Lust Ch. 07

1234

Darn it, darn it, DARN IT! This is a bad... real bad. How...? When...? WHY did things end up like this? All I wanted & tried to do, was go home immediately after class. Miraculously enough I was actually able to get through my entire Sociology class, without Tammy's playful antics of rubbing and caressing my dick the entire time, causing me too much trouble. But now because my big sister & my girlfriend were actually waiting for me outside of my class, I am back at Cindy's Sorority house along WITH Samantha this time, and now here I am with both of their underwear inside of my mouth.

The events that led up to this terrible situation that I'm in, all played out in such a strange fashion, It almost felt as though the entire thing was actually being... coordinated. Like one shocking moment after another just kept taking place one after another, far too unlikely to be coincidental.

First Tammy was playing with my dick inside of class again, not even caring if anyone would see what she was doing. She was only concerned with keeping my dick hard the entire time in class to my discomfort. She seemed like she was trying to make me cum, but I was able to resist her onslaught of caresses on my penis.

Then I noticed Ms Tasha was looking at me longingly again. God she really is just so pretty, I just can't get her out of my mind. Her tits look so heavy & soft, I honestly wonder what size they are. I still can't believe just the other day, she had me on my knees up on stage with her, and she allowed me to taste her pussy and her asshole. She even had to go to the bathroom while she was up there, and she just released her piss right into my mouth. It was so acidic and warm, I practically choked trying to get down all of her hot foamy pussy liquid. She actually sent me a text message RIGHT DURING CLASS, and told me her pussy was wet, and how she wished I were up there with her, and I would lick it clean for her. I still can't believe this is happening with my own teacher.

The next thing I know, Cindy sends me a picture message. It was kinda strange that she'd send me one during class, but I didn't think anything was wrong, and I looked at the image. It was of her taking a selfie photograph. She was bent right over with her pants pulled on down, she was sticking her butt out showing her underwear, and in the message she said that she was MAD at me for something. I gotta admit I was worried because of what she said, but the smile on her face (not to mention her showing me that round tush of hers), told me she was only being playful with me at the moment. Honestly I feel so grateful to have finally confessed my feelings to her, and to now have such a cute playful girl as my girlfriend... even though she's a bit of a nerd.

Tammy didn't even let go of my dick, the entire time I was looking at Cindy's picture message. I think the mixed feelings of her stroking me in class once again, along with taking in the image of Cindy sticking her ass out for me to see, stared to really get to me. I'm really lucky I didn't fall too deeply into my own lust from what was going on, and just finally bust a load in my pants again, just like the last time from Tammy's hand.

As odd as those events taking place were, it gets even weirder though as I received another message on my phone; Immediately after putting it back down on the desk. This time it was a picture from my big sister Samantha. I have to admit I got a bad feeling when I saw it was picture message from her, with all of the unspeakable things that my sister and I have done recently, what she was sending COULDN'T be good for me to see right in the middle of class. Against my better judgment though, I opened up the picture Samantha had sent. It was of her taking a selfie picture as well, with her pants pulled down & her hand on her hip; She said in the message that she was thinking about me, and her panties were soggy at the moment because of it.

Instant panic had sunk in at that moment. Tammy WAS sitting right next to me, but I was so transfixed from taking in everything I was seeing, I almost forgetting that she was even there as I stared at my sisters dirty underwear. I snapped out of the trance I was in, and tried to turn off my cell phone; But Tammy was too quick, and yanked the phone out of my hands while telling me don't hide it from her. Honestly it felt like my heart stopped beating at that moment, like I was thrown into a black void from what was happening then. Tammy was seeing a naughty picture my own SISTER had sent me. The secret I wanted nobody to find out, was discovered by the very girl who caught me drinking my own girlfriend's piss.

Tammy hadn't let go of my penis the entire time this was happening. She merely smiled at me & questioned do I actually LIKE eating out my big sister. I honestly just wanted to crawl up under a rock somewhere. My life was officially over at that point I thought, but Tammy probably noticed my cock throb a bit because of what she asked.

Even still after all those crazy things took place, I received ANOTHER notification on my phone. At that point I didn't even have the desire to pick it up, because it'd probably be more bad or strange news. Tammy directed me to pick it up anyways. It was from a number I didn't recognize, it was someone saying he/she had been watching me the entire time, and he/she would like to do more than just observe. As bad as it was that I was feeling despicable at that moment from the shame, now I was feeling confused as to who the hell could've been watching me; Let alone wished to join in on all of the freakish things that were taking place during class.

Tammy then directed me to look towards the upper row seating inside of the lecture hall. I saw it was the Gothic-dressed girl Victoria looking down on me with an absolute piercing smile. The color of her eyes were really alluring. Ice Blue in color, they really can hold your attention when you look directly at her. I sat there frozen while staring at her as she smiled. Victoria IS really pretty with her long raven-black hair, and her clothing style really makes her stand out.

When Ms Tasha had told us class was over, I instantly leaped up from my seat, and tried to get out of there as fast as I could; Hoping no one would notice my erection... especially Victoria. Much to my shock though at that moment, Samantha and Cindy were actually both WAITING for me, outside of my class. They smiled at me & simultaneously hooked me by my arms, and walked me out of school while other students looked on. Cindy had told me I wasn't going home at that moment, she was mad at me & we had somewhere to go. Samantha then chimed in, and said we were making a little detour before we were going home.

They both questioned me on how I felt about their pictures from earlier. Honestly I was still a bit horny from everything that happened, and remembering the photos that had both sent (Not to mention Samantha asked me right out in the open, how I felt seeing the stain in her panties), made me instantly start to get a rock hard dick, causing Cindy to notice while giggling. She then quickly positioned herself towards the front of me, wrapping my arms around her waist, and rubbed her butt against my hard-on while we all walked so no one could see it. I was still uncertain where we were all headed, but after a while of us all walking together (and them sexually flirting & teasing me in various ways), we all wound up back at Cindy's sorority house.

Honestly it was a bad time to show up here again, school was just letting out so certainly more girls would be turning up here shortly. I tried to voice an objection, to what felt like a bad situation I was being pulled into; But then Samantha kissed me herself for the very fist time, right out in the open in front of Cindy's Sorority house. It felt like time had stopped at that moment. I mean my own big sister had just unexpectedly given me a quick & very passionate kiss, pushing some of her saliva into my mouth for me to taste. Thinking back on it, Samantha's natural oral liquids tasted really good honestly. I wonder if she'll allow me to taste some again in the future. Once they both had gotten me inside, they had both pulled me towards the lounging area of the house; Where they had both basically started to strip me naked, and ultimately get me down on my knees, where they thus began to interrogate me about some of the things they've heard I'd done.

God I loved being down on my knees, before both of them at that moment. My cock was as hard as steel. They both had stepped really close to me, so much so that I could smell the fragrant aromas of their vaginas through both of their pants. They both started questioning me, was it true what they've heard. That I had been eating some other girls pussies, and I had actually drank the piss from between their legs. I couldn't lie to either my big sister or my girlfriend, so I told them the truth, causing them to get upset.

Cindy scolded me in absolute disgust. She told me I wasn't even worthy of her pussy, as she began unzipping her pants right in front of my face. Samantha sternly chastised me as well, as she then pointed her finger at her zipper, ordering me to quickly pull it down for her. The heavy feminine aroma from between their legs grew heavier I remember, with their pants unzipped I could clearly smell their pussies a bit more. I tried to tell them both, how what happened wasn't really my fault. They didn't want to hear me out though, I remember Samantha simply pulling my mouth into her panties, causing me to instantly shut up.

As embarrassing as it is, the whole purpose of being dragged back to the Sorority house, was merely to be punished for what I had done. Both girls had me to undress them, they had me to fold their clothes up neatly, and ordered me separately to service them uniquely. Cindy had ordered me to lick her butt hole clean, as she was cursing me for my misdeeds. I really felt I had to do anything/everything it would take, to earn her esteemed forgiveness. When my mouth was firmly planted on her ass den, she actually blew a gust a warm bitter air, 3 times inside of my mouth & once across my face. Cindy had really farted I couldn't believe it, as her and Samantha laughed. I was to accept my girlfriend's punishment, as I told her it honestly smelt kind of good. She told me I was going to drink down her piss as well, but this time however it was going to be different. I wasn't allowed to willfully swallow it, she was going to just let it flood down my throat, and I had to just accept what her pussy gives me.

Looking back on the situation, it was really a learning experience. Both Cindy and Samantha didn't allow me to voluntarily swallow their pee. When my mouth got so full & heavy with their warm urine, it just made it's way down my throat on it's own. It's still embarrassing to think about, that they both farted directly into my mouth and in my face. I think one or maybe both of them actually recorded the other doing that... But, I didn't (or rather I didn't WANT TO) resist them either. I hope I'm not becoming completely masochistic to their pussies or their asses. I feel that making sure they are both happy, is what makes me happy the most. They felt like punishing me for servicing other girls, and I humbly/happily accepted it, to earn their forgiveness.

After they had let out their frustrations, they had set me down on one of the couches; Where they had both put each of their panties in my mouth, and began to lick on my throbbing erection between my legs. I honestly had thought things were coming to a climax, that I would cum & Samantha and me would get the hell out of here as quickly as possible. But the next thing I knew the doorbell rings & a knock came at the door, causing both Cindy & Samantha to lift their heads up in surprise. They both looked at me (as their panties were still in my mouth), and told me to get up and go answer it. That sounded absolutely bat-shit insane to me. But they both ordered me again to get up and answer it, so I stood up & hobbled to the door; Causing both of them to swat at my rear, so I would move faster to get it. I can't believe that this is actually happening. It feels like my life is over, I'm about to be caught. I'm going to be busted at a Sorority house, which I'm not supposed to be at. Still holding Cindy's & Samantha's panties in my mouth, I cringe, close my eyes & look down, then slowly pull open the door.

...

"There he is!" A familiar voice rings out. I unwelcomely open my eyes, look forward and surprisingly see Tammy, Victoria, and also some new other girl standing in the entryway. Tammy is standing there posed & staring with one hand on her hip, casting her familiar sassy smile she's had, ever since she's first met me. Victoria is staring upward towards me, fixating an inquisitive yet inscrutable gaze in my direction. Pausing in that moment while slightly looking downward into Victoria's eyes, her icy cold blue eyes locks me in, like a predator who's caught onto a new prey. Standing there with Samantha's and Cindy's panties still in my mouth, Victoria just continues to look at me with a virtually unreadable expression, she just keeps staring up at me, as she sucks on what appears to be a lollipop inside of her mouth. An intense nervousness starts to well up in my stomach, as the little Gothic girl continues to study my disposition; She then smiles quietly while looking upward into my eyes.

"Ah, so he IS here." A calm voice rings out from over to my right. Finally able to break my eye contact with Victoria, my focus goes over to the new girl who is examining my ill-starred position. A tall, somewhat slender, dark-haired, blue-eyed girl who is wearing a black crop top; With the words "EVIL GENIUS" written on it in bold white letters. She is wearing black arm warmers & black leggings pants which are slit on both legs in the front, and are laced all the way from the bottom up to her thighs in the front; Also she is wearing black combat-styled boots, that have a white crochet floral pattern going across the sides of them. Such an odd yet wild clothing style I can't help but think to myself, it is then I look over to Victoria's black boots that have all of the shiny buckles on them, and an odd realization pops into my head.

Looking up towards the top that Victoria is wearing, it is also black (a t-shirt though) and it ALSO has something written onto it. "GOOD WITCH" is written across the front in bold white letters as well, I hope I am wrong but then turn to look the taller strange girl in her face. She is sucking on a lollipop just as Victoria is, but her eyes... they are EXACTLY the same mesmerizing blue tint that Victoria's has. Not only that, her hair is also the same captivating raven-esque black as well. Looking the new girl back in those piercing eyes once again, and realizing Cindy's & Samantha's undies are STILL in my mouth; I attempt to say something to TRY and explain why I am here... naked in this position. Desperately trying to push the two pairs of panties that are lodged deep within my mouth out, quickly I am reminded of my sister's and girlfriend's distinctive pussy juices flavor, as my tongue slips & slashes at the underwear inside of my mouth, trying to push each pair of them out. Tammy, Victoria, and the other girl start laughing suddenly at my dire attempts to spit the panties out of my mouth, it is then the tall slender girl speaks out to me.

"You really shouldn't do that, somebody might see it." She calmly states with a soothing voice, while smirking over towards me.

"Danny What are you doing!? Are you trying to spit out my panties!? You'd better not spit them out onto the ground!" Samantha barks playfully. Causing me to instantly turn around, and look over to her; Seeing her sitting back up on the couch looking at me lustfully, with her legs spread wide open showcasing herself in a relaxed position.

"I don't want my anyone to see my panties! Get back in here Danny!" Cindy calls out. Causing me to then look over in direction, as she gives me a direct order. She is also sitting up now, her legs spread wide open as well; She then licks her lips at me, reaches down with one of her hands, and slowly spreads the lips of her pussy which causes me to stare. It is then I feel an arm at each side of me. Tammy & the tall Gothic looking chick hook me by each arm, and begin walking slowly with me inside the Sorority house; as Victoria pushes me from behind as well all march in together.

"Hurry, you need to cum inside... me." Victoria calmly states with a very soft spoken tone, finally breaking her silence causing Tammy to giggle over to the side of me. Turning my head back towards Victoria while we walk, I catch her staring up towards me with those hypnotic blue eyes, with a barely detectable grin on her adorable face as she continues to suck on her lollipop.

Once inside, Victoria stops pushing at me from behind; And goes to start locking the door, as Tammy and the new girl lead me towards the center of the lounging area; With Samantha & Cindy looking on towards me, like two hungry little succubus'. Standing once again the center of the room, Tammy lets go of my arm; And takes a seat on the sofa opposite from the side of my sister & my girlfriend. The tall Gothic looking girl stands in front of me while smiling, reaching out and holding her lollipop in her mouth with one hand, and placing her other hand on her hip, enabling me to get a more detailed look at her. She is ever so slightly taller than myself, her black & shiny hair appears to appears to a little shorter than Cindy's; at a length that's barely past her chin.

Standing absolutely still while basically being observed by all of the girls, Victoria walks from the door down to where I am fixed, keeping her eyes glued onto me as well the entire time. Positioning herself next to the taller girl once again, she casts that same inquisitive look making me wonder what kind of thoughts she is having about me. If this situation could possibly get any worst for me, I really can't think of anything that would make it be so. It appears my luck as finally run out. Being caught naked at Cindy's/Tammy's Sorority the first time, it was incredibly lucky that Tammy didn't say anything. But now I am here naked AGAIN, standing before two entirely new girls; And on top of that my girlfriend's and my own sister's UNDERWEAR are inside of my mouth. I must look so stupid they must think, there's no possible excuse I could give for what is even going on.

"God he really stinks, what did you two DO to him; Before we got here?" Tammy says to Cindy & Samantha, from over to my right. 'Please don't tell Tammy everything that happened, right out in the open like this.' I think to myself. Victoria and the tall girl both smirk at me, as I begin to shudder thinking about the exquisitely nasty things they were doing to me, just a few moments ago. I can still taste the fumes, of both of their piss and ass smell hovering inside of my mouth; On top of the taste of both of their stained panties, scraping across my tongue as well. Just the shameful reflection itself makes my cock jump a little unexpectedly, causing Victoria to quickly look down at it with interest & curiosity; While the taller Gothic girl keeps smiling at me while maintaining the lollipop that is in her mouth.

"Ohhh together the both of us taught him a lesson, he'll never ever forget." My big sister stated, with a very confident/dominatrix tone from over to my left.

"He was disrespectful to us. So we taught him his place once again." Cindy giggled immediately afterwards, from next to Samantha.

It is then Victoria begins marching up next to me. She raises both of her hands up; Placing one onto my chest near my heart, and wrapping the other softly around the base of my penis. Looking down at stiffening erection, like a cat who's just caught onto a mouse; She begins squeezing it slightly over and over, and begins to tug on it back and forth, while never taking her eyes off of it. God I can't deny how unbelievably attractive she is, in her own unique way. Victoria's hair seems just a tad shorter than Samantha's, not exactly down to the middle of her back, maybe a couple of inches shorter. I can catch brief whiffs of her long black hair & and scent, when my nostrils aren't being bombarded, by the pungent fumes from Cindy & Samantha's punishment earlier. I tense up & moan out for a brief moment, as it seems Victoria has found a way of stroking me, that makes my penis to become even harder than before. Keeping her other hand against my chest, she begins rubbing against me in a very caring way; Causing me to start to become warm from her touches, getting me more and more aroused, the longer she continues to do this. I let out a loud moan through my sister & girlfriend's underwear, causing Victoria to look up at me, as she continues moving her hand.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Golden Lust Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds