• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jasmine's Puppygirl Pt. 02

Jasmine's Puppygirl Pt. 02

Carly woke up inside what seemed to be a large suitcase with air-holes poked through the sides. Immediately she tried to reach out with her hands but found them tied to her arms. In vain she attempted to fumble around the suitcase with her elbows as her breath quickened from horror at the reality of her situation. It was too dark in the case to see herself, but the small light that came from the air-holes was enough to show her that her nightmare was reality. Desperately trying to free herself from whatever bondage she was in, she couldn't help retracing her thoughts to before this all happened. It was that collar. She had thought that Jasmine's so called "choker" looked suspiciously like a collar, and apparently she had been right.

But what did that make her? Jasmine's pet? The idea horrified her. She had been so close to graduating high school and leaving behind all her old bullies for good. Now one of them wanted to own her? What the fuck did that even mean? You can't own humans as pets. She was so confused, her head hurt so much, and her body ached all over. It felt like she had slept on the ground or something. She knew she had to do something, but she couldn't figure out what. Her house, gone, wait, that was it. Jasmine had like, blown up her house or something. Surely the police what look into that and call her parents. Ok, so all she had to do was lay low and not get Jasmine angry till the police and her parents rescued her.

Her perfect plan seemed to crumble in seconds once she felt something grab the suitcase she was in. It felt as if someone was walking it around, and she heard several muffled voices and doors opening and closing until she felt the case being set down. More muffled voices as she tried to hold her breath to hear them.

"That will be all Reginald, tell Mommy the house is wonderful," said a female voice that sounded like it might be Jasmine.

"Yes, Ma'am, enjoy your new home," a male voice replied as the sound of a door closing echoed inside her suitcase.

Panting from the growing heat inside the case, Carly tensed her muscles as she heard footsteps coming towards her. Her eyes were blinded all at once as a figure opened up her suitcase and pulled her out by the collar.

"Did you like the car ride Bitch? Hm, well, you were probably cramped inside this suitcase, but don't worry, from now on you'll have a large cage. I only put you in the case so Reginald wouldn't alert Mommy," Jasmine spoke half to Carly, half to herself.

"I guess we should look around the house, hm Bitch? After all, it's my new home, and yours too haha." Jasmine laughed as she attached a leash to Carly's collar and led the confused puppygirl around the house.

Carly stumbled on her elbows and knees, still trying to grasp at the reality of what was happening to her as Jasmine showed her around the house.

"So we were just in the main entrance, that would make this the den, mm, I love the bookshelves, and from here I think is, yes, the living room looking out onto the yard and pool. To the right is the kitchen and to the left is my bedroom with several guest bedrooms I think. Now let's go check out the yard," Jasmine ordered as she dragged a still clumsy Carly behind her.

"Mommy was right, this yard goes forever, I never knew 100 acres was so huge, wow. No one is around for miles, but it's not that far of a drive into town if we take the freeway." Jasmine smiled as she viewed her property, including Carly.

She thought back to when she had packed the sleeping puppygirl into that suitcase and had Reginald load her up into the trailer just like ordinary luggage. She knew it was a big responsibility owning a puppy girl, so she made sure to poke plenty of air holes in the case. She had decided to skip graduation week and move out to the house her parents had bought her a year ago to avoid any investigators that might come looking for Carly. Speaking of which, she knew there would be a ton of investigators checking into the explosion that was Carly's house, which is why she made sure to get Carly as far away as possible. She had no plans on going to jail for any reason, even though her Daddy's lawyers could probably still get her out of anything.

She walked Carly around the house a couple more times, she knew both of them would have to get used to it, puppies need their exercise. By this time Carly had started to recover her senses and decided to give Jasmine a piece of her mind about this whole situation. She opened her mouth to speak, but only let out the smallest sound before her collar buzzed with burning electricity. Falling on the ground, she kicked her elbows and knees in pain as the collar kept buzzing and shocking her whole body.

"My, my, trying to speak puppygirl? But animals can't talk, that's why your collar will shock you for 3 minutes every time it senses any movement in your vocal cords. And by the way, even when you're not talking, your collar will constantly be emitting electricity waves to your vocal cords and breaking them down till you can't speak like a human anymore." Jasmine smiled a wicked smile as she watched the writhing girl rub her naked body into the dirt over and over trying to stop the pain.

Pulling at Carly's leash, Jasmine yanked her towards a hose to wash off all the dirt on her. The clear cold water shocked Carly more than anything as she desperately tried to scramble away from the hose but couldn't move without choking herself. Jasmine had never felt more in control as she hosed down her beautiful ivory pet, from her now tangled hair to her dirty ass and pussy. She had thought about getting a bitchsuit for Carly, but seeing her so humiliated like this was exactly why she didn't.

Once Carly was as clean as she could be without soap, Jasmine turned off the water and led a freezing Carly around the house to a small red dog-house next to the pool.

"There is someone I want you to meet," Jasmine said with a twinkle in her eye as she led Carly up to the entrance.

Inside the dog-house, laying on a mangy dog bed, was a sleeping black labrador.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jasmine's Puppygirl Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds