• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 26

Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 26

HOUSE FOR SALE

Life was finally perfect in our wacky perverted world. Hank and Helen came down to spend a few weekends with us for our wild games. Often our kids made things awkward. But by this time they were old enough to stay together or with friends. Before this, with luck and begging we usually had a free family member babysitter when we camped alone.

Keep in mind I was about 44 and Dollie 42. I believe both Helen and Hank were 42. We started visiting Hank and Helen more often. I believe it also had to do with their jobs and chances to play games in strange surroundings, namely rental and for sale homes the company Helen worked for had listed.

Kind of like us fooling around in new surroundings outside on vacations, someone else's home made it feel kinky, especially while finger fucking your new best friend's wife. The strip club was also fun and handy. For us surprises seemed a part of our adventures.

We were once again staying in a fully furnished home that was on Helen's listed homes for sale. She'd showed it a lot but couldn't make a sale. The other realtors had their own list so this place was ours for the weekend.

It was the middle of a weekend afternoon, all four of us naked and cuddling with opposite wives in the middle of a king sized bed. Yes the doors were all locked to the house. Unexpectedly, into the bedroom walked two of Helen's female friend realtors and not one but two prospective young couples interested in the place. Lots of giggling and gasping covered other sounds.

I think one couple was just tagging along with their friends. Counting those two realtors, that made two men and four women, all in their 40's and 50's, embarrassed and staring at tits, asses, and cocks. I have no idea why they didn't do what normal people would do, turn and hurry out! No, they stood there staring, repeating they were sorry for interrupting.

Of course other normal people would have grabbed a blanket or laid on their stomachs. Silly us, we all jumped up and stood there, erections, tits and all! I even think one of the guys told us to continue while they look the rest of the house over.

Helen was worried she'd be fired. But the other two realtors really were her friends and never mentioned this to anyone else at the office, at least no one important. They did tease her for a long time.

I believe we all got dressed and stayed quietly in the bedroom. As they left, over an hour later, one realtor lady peeked in the door and said something like "sorry, you can continue now," with a big smile on her face.

We'd rode our motorcycle up there and I'd parked in the large garage. Hank also parked in the garage and closed the doors. So as far as the realtors knew, no one was there.

A happy ending. The middle aged couple later called Helen and she got to show the house again. They bought it a few months later, still apologizing for the interruption before.

Helen had told us while she was showing the house to the couple again, the man would feel Helen's tits whenever his wife wasn't near. Helen didn't mind that. Like Dollie, Helen rarely wore a bra.

The place was tentatively sold but the man asked Helen to meet him there again to check a few things. Helen found out the few things he wanted to check were her tits and pussy. She later told us he was handsome and polite, at first.

Getting felt up and fingered was nothing new to Helen. So the new home owner and Helen spent much of the afternoon finger fucking and fondling. When he tried to fuck her Helen ran out the front door partially naked yelling for help. A neighbor came over, Helen explained the attack part, but told the neighbor she'd be okay. Again, Helen was worried about her job.

Helen told Hank. Hank and Helen made plans. Helen called the man apologizing and promised to meet him again at the house alone. Instead of Helen, Hank and his strip club buddy beat the crap out of the man then called his wife. The house became available again and Helen made a sale once more.

I'll admit these stories are beginning to stray from us to others. But our lives weren't a preplanned book.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 26

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 430 milliseconds