• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Hot New Body

My Wife's Hot New Body

123

This is a cuckold story. Am I wasting my keystrokes? If you don't like cuckold, then skip to the next story. If you don't know what cuckold is, google it or something. Really.

You know, there are genres of porn I don't like. Nothing personal, but "furry" porn and "scat" porn I really can't stand. Know what? I don't read them. Simple.

That said, this story does contain some violent scenes. Every cuckold writer brings his own elements.

My past as an erotic horror writer sometimes still shows.

*****

My Wife's Hot New Body

Big, big, big...round tits! I mean way more than a handful! The blouse my wife was wearing was pushed up...and out...in all directions! It rode up, showing her tight, strong, athletic stomach.

"Do you like what you see?" The Doctor asked me.

"Hell Yes!" I exclaimed. My wife, Carla, blushed crimson and sat on the examination table silently squirming in embarrassment.

"And you...Carla?" Dr. Talbot was a kindly, elderly surgeon.

Carla craned her neck slightly forward. Her bodacious bosom filling her field of view. "I...I...guess. They are so...big!"

"Not just big, Carla." Doctor Rosen stood beside Dr. Talbot. She was a middle aged lady, with only the warmest, caring smile for Carla. She exchanged a friendly look with the operating doctor. "The nipples are much larger, harder, and vastly more sensitive. Your womanliness is so increased, that they will even lactate during extreme sexual stimulation. Possibly quite forcibly ... commensurate, of course, on your degree of sexual excitement."

"Won't that be messy?" I asked.

Rosen's smile for me wasn't so warm. More of a sneer. "This isn't about you. This is about dear Carla."

Dr. Talbot motioned towards a mirror. "As they say on TV...but wait, there's more!

Carla's nose has been transformed. After a childhood bicycle crash, her nose had been smashed, and had been a bit of a 'beak' all through her teen years. Now it was smoothly sculptured, with a tiny upturn at the end. Her nose now complimented the symmetrical beauty of her gorgeous cheek bones, deep green eyes. A complete, cover model, truly beautiful face. Her mouth had already been beautiful, so that only slight enlargements had been made to her lips. They were shaped into a more pouty shape. But you wouldn't know unless you'd already known her for years, the enlargement to her lips was very slight. But...Wow! Sexy!

Why were we all seated here in her surgeon's examination office? Well, a brief backtrack in the story...but don't worry...we'll be right back to my wife's smoking hot new body!

Carla had always been athletic in school. I mentioned biking, but she starred on all the girl's sports teams. Her legs were sculpted into long, toned, sexy, strong dream legs. Her hips, backside and belly were tight, firm and defined. But, she was as flat as a board. "Bee stings" her boobs were called cruelly by classmates. That and her jagged, angular nose gave her several cruel nicknames.

High school was years ago. I married her. We thought those nicknames were buried in the past.

Carla's five year class reunion was a couple months ago. If it had been a man being cruel to my love, I could have stood up somehow. Sure, I would have got my ass beat, I'm not quite 5 and a half feet tall (Carla is actually 4 inches taller than me, but since she always wears flats and I wear heeled shoes, we look almost even) and slight of build, but I still would have tried.

It was her female classmates. I don't know exactly what was said. Maybe in the girl's bathroom, maybe in the line for the punch bowl, but we had to leave early.

Carla was beyond distraught. She was weeping during our drive home. I was severely concerned. Carla had been in therapy as a girl, self esteem problems. It was time to go back.

Dr. Rosen remembered Carla from her childhood days, and a genuine bond existed between therapist and client. Evidently, her marriage to me was not sufficient for Carla's emotional well being. Dr Rosen considered me a failure as husband (not said in so many words...but she didn't try to hide her contempt for me), and wondered if Carla would have ever married me at all if she was emotionally stable.

In Dr. Talbot's exam room, the culmination of both the therapy, and, as decided, the physical changes, presented to the world...the new Carla! Were any of us ready?

My balls felt heavier than shot puts. When Carla spiraled into depression after the reunion, our sex life stopped. I started to masturbate once, she walked in on me. It seemed I only cared about my release, it was awful. I swore I wouldn't touch myself, as long as we were married. I love Carla so much that although my balls have filled up and have started to expand, I have kept that promise. Even when she went away for 3 weeks to a clinic / spa / resort for her surgery and recovery, I kept my word. Hands off.

"We haven't even covered half of what, I lovingly consider...The New Carla!" Dr Rosen was beaming. As shy as Carla is, small hints shown on her face that she was thrilled with her giant round tits, and perfectly cute nose. My face must have been a bit bewildered. More? What more?

"To respect your privacy, I will depart." The kindly Dr Talbot bowed, and took leave. Carla gave him a heart felt 'thank you'.

Rosen moved the hem of Carla's skirt up to her waist. I was looking, from my chair across the room, straight at my wife's sweet pussy. Now you might be thinking I would be sporting some hard wood through all this. But I had been working hours and hours of overtime. Partly to pay the bills for all this elective surgery, and partly to keep my mind off my own penis. This had been an emotional roller coaster for me too. There was the worry Carla's depression would require pills to medicate. That she might become, even suicidal. I had been awake all night, waiting to see her today. She had just returned from the clinic / spa. Unless, I'm wrong, Dr. Rosen had been stealing peeks at my crotch, but I hadn't popped a boner to this point. Was she evaluating me?

"Sweety" Dr Rosen began. "We talked about sexual release as an anti depressant. Which brings us to our first point."

Turning to me. "Mr. Gutierrez, do you know where your wife's g spot is?"

I kind of knew. And described the general area, was I defending myself?

"Your wife's g spot, in her case, is about seven inches inside her vagina. She is very athletic, and her pussy muscles are also strong. How long is your penis, Mr Gutierrez?"

The way she asked, I was sure she knew. Carla had been in therapy for weeks prior to the procedure.

"Almost 5 inches." I murmured. But hey! It worked just fine! I thought to myself.

"So we all see then, that Carla is, essentially, a g spot virgin. The kind of orgasm reached by stimulation of the g spot has been denied her all her life."

Awkward silence. What do I say to that? Proclaim my love for Carla? My devotion? Now I was feeling inadequate.

Rosen picked up an instrument, a long metal rod with a steel ball at the end. It was about the thickness of 3 pencils, and the ball at the end about the size of a small marble.

"Carla's clitoris has been enlarged. It only appears very slightly larger on the outside, most of the increase in the organ is below the skin." Hey, her clit did look bigger! Not grossly so, a little bigger than the last digit on my pinkie finger. But definitely bigger than before! And even bigger under the skin? Good for you, baby!

"It is approximately 3 times as sensitive. Even a dullard like yourself should be able to excite her. (hey! How much did they talk about me during therapy?) but someone truly skilled will have you in heaven, my sweet."

Carla blushed. Sitting with her legs hanging over the side of the examination table, she started to do slight kicks forward and back, left leg right leg, left right. "My husband is the only one for me."

Her girly voice, sweet as sugar, was at odds with the complete busty steamy sex goddess that actually sat on that table. Would her self identity change to match her figure? How much? How quickly?

"Relax and hold still, my dear." Rosen was truly fond of Carla. Maternal way? Yet her task as her emotional counselor took her places no mom could go with her daughter.

She inserted the rod with the ball tip into my wife's pussy. It was thinner than my cock, my cock was about the size of 5 pencils banded together. I thought to myself that reassuring fact, as I watched it go deeper. Rosen must have been holding the rod for awhile, because judging from Carla's reaction, the steel hadn't been cold when it entered her.

Deeper, deeper. When it reached just over 7 inches, Carla let out an "Oh", that was all so syrupy.

"Feel that? That's your g spot." Rosen moved the rod around in a slight circular motion. If I thought my wife's face was flushed before, now it really glowed! "Oh, ah, ah." My wife's hips rotated slightly in an opposite circular motion, quite beyond her willful choice, of their own volition.

"Your g spot was enlarged, it is now 5 times as sensitive as a normal woman. The trick will be to get to it. Mt Gutierrez, I will see that you take this instrument home. Hold on, my dear, there is more I want to show you. Because of your strong athletic abdomen, when we wanted to expand the size and scope of your g spot, there was only way. You see your healthy muscle tissue, which is wonderful, left us fewer options."

Rosen had stopped twirling it inside my wife, which allowed her hips to settle down. Now she was pressing it deeper. The therapist's smile reassured Carla as it dove slowly deeper. An 8th inch, a 9th inch. A 10th inch. Somewhere between the 10th and 11th inch, Carla's leg's locked out and she gasped loudly.

"Agghh! What is that!" Carla spat between gulps of air.

"That's an extenuation of your g spot. The 'lower' g spot, as I mentioned, is about 5 times normal sensitivity. The nerve endings travel, and deeper inside, we were able to do more. This 'deep' g spot is well over 10 times the sensation levels a normal healthy woman can hope to enjoy."

The Doc didn't rotate it as before. Even so, juice began to pour from my wife's cunt. Soaking the examination table. Covering the Doc's hand that was holding the rod.

"And you thought the idea of Carla lactating during sex was going to be messy?" Rosen was shooting me a dagger with her eyes. "When your wife climaxes, she will ejaculate forcibly, and with tremendous volume."

Rosen removed the instrument from the flowing pussy.

"The two of you should know, a side effect of all this is that her fertility is through the roof. Birth control pills won't work, or those 'morning after' pills. So plan and behave accordingly."

Rosen continued. "Go ahead and straighten your skirt sweety. Here are some towels for your wetness down there. You might want to swab inside your bra too." My eyes shot back to her tits! Yes, there were two small wet spots near her nipples!

"I am proscribing sex therapy for Carla's depression. But in all honesty, I don't think you to be a worthy candidate Mr. Gutierrez."

I was groggy from overwork and lack of sleep, but that sure sunk into my brain!

"What do you mean?!"

"I mean this..." She held the long steel tool in her hand she had used on my wife. "Is not going to give her the human reinforcement and deep emotional satisfaction that she really needs."

"Carla" she looked at my wife. "Mr Gutierrez." She looked at me. "I feel it is extremely important, urgent even, that a true, human, solid penis, stimulate Carla's new insides. The thickness of a man's penis, let's say, one of at least 11 inches in length, would be far greater than that steel implement I employed. Without proper exercise of her vagina, there is a near certainty all the pleasurable surgery gains will be lost to atrophy."

Carla gasped in shock, hand covering her mouth, staring at her therapist.

"Mr. Gutierrez..." Why were Rosen's eyes looking at my crotch? "Do you agree?"

I looked down.

My cock was fully hard, jutting straight forwards against my slacks. 4 and a half inches straight forward towards my wife. What the hell?!

She was talking about someone else fucking my wife! What the hell?!

"A very large man. 11 inches would certainly reach the deep g spot. The greater the girth, the better, to stimulate all the glands we made more sensitive for your wife. To give a full exercise of the deep organs, I would even, if possible, seek out a man with 12 inches, 13 inches. Really, the more we stretch out Carla, the better the deep tissue stimulation. All the work of Doctor Talbot will set in properly. You agree, husband?"

No, I didn't agree! My rock solid cock was bobbing as if nodding assent, and pre cum was staining my trouser. I didn't really agree, right?

Carla spoke up, getting me off the spot light. "You don't understand. My husband was there for me when I was down and out. When I had no boobs, when my face was all wrong. He held me through those tough times and took me as his wife."

She jumped off the examination table and (tits bouncing) ran over to me and held me.

The tension ran out of me like a plug had been pulled. I felt comfortable, again, I felt at home. My penis collapsed into flaccidness. We kissed, those new pouty lips were delicious. Her pointy nipples poked at my chest as we embraced...they sure were hard! We parted, and the room seemed filled with our love for each other.

Dr. Rosen was watching us, evaluating?

"Do me a favor, the two of you. Turn and face me."

We turned towards the therapist, holding hands.

"Ok, now I will respect your honest opinions. You are an adult, married couple. I want to know how it would affect your marriage if a very large man, with what some would consider a monstrous cock (interesting word choice for a professional, I thought. But she went on.) in both length, let's say 12 inches or more, and vast girth. Hard cocks that big tend to be about as thick as your forearm, Carla. This man, would fuck (again Rosen's narrative surreally angled towards the pornographic) your hot, sexy, beautiful, busty wife with every inch. All the way deep inside, and not gently either. Men of this caliber tend to be very physical in temperament. And extremely strong. What do you think?"

I was speechless.

Carla was speechless.

My cock jutted forwards, harder than steel. Precum flowed in a continual stream. My crotch was soaked, and it was running down my pant leg.

Carla's tits were leaking. Wet spots expanded from her nipples soaking her blouse. I heard a plop...plop. A dripping sound. I looked over. My wife's cunt juice was actually dripping to the floor. Her strong athletic legs were trembling.

Dr Rosen walked over to us. "As I said, I respect honest opinions. Mr Gutierrez, do you know I help male clients as well as female?" She stood before me and looked understandingly into my eyes. I couldn't tell if she was reading my mind, or brain washing me.

"As I describe a very large man, a beast of a man, fuck your wife's pussy. How do you feel, right this moment?"

I couldn't answer. My cock pulsed in frustration, desperation, agony. It bobbed and wagged inside my pants. Drooling and drooling.

"I understand you haven't cum in months. What goes through your mind if I told you that you still weren't going to cum. Your wife was going to fuck a better man than you. A bigger, stronger man than you. Tell me."

My cock seemed to be giving it's own answer. But I willed my lips to move, now only to find the breath.

"It's...it's...like electricity. Right now it's like my brain is filled with electricity. I want to cum so bad." I stammered.

"Have you ever felt this level of sexual tension? Does it feel...exciting?"

"Never. It's so intense. It's like I am swimming in sexual energy. I feel my very soul pulsing in time with the throbs on my cock."

"Now imagine all of that swept away, washed into nothingness."

"It would be...emptiness." I admitted.

Dr Rosen turned to my wife. Carla was trembling. Her lips, her legs, her hips. The pool of her cunt drool was getting bigger and bigger between her shoes. The dripping of the slick goo seemed to accelerate when Dr Rosen looked at her.

"Could you do it, honey? If it was for your own good? Will you do as I ask, and let a man, an extremely large man, pound you deep, hard, furiously? For at least one whole night? Maybe for just one weekend?"

Whereas I had been able to find breath, Carla just whimpered. I swear her pupils dilated a little. She could not speak.

*****************************************

25 minutes later, 25 minutes of muzak...Kenny G and easy listening.

My wife and I sat in chairs. She had made use of copious amount of paper towels. We were both settled down. Dr Rosen was with us in another chair. Dr Talbot's offices had counseling rooms, for potential clients, where the merits / disadvantages of whatever they were considering were discussed. The three of us were borrowing one.

"My love for my husband is so much, I'm sorry. I don't think I can do it." Carla was explaining. There was even the hint of a tear in her eye.

We talked. Rosen going over the ground of how it was a certainty the procedure would atrophy if not used properly. But we left the building still on square one. When my cock wasn't tying to speak for me, I reinforced my wife's feelings. I loved her so much.

**********************************************

When we got home, it was late. Carla was exhausted from her return from the clinic. We had been on one hell of an emotional ride that day. I was wondering, if my wife would be horny. It's been months for her too. Preparing for bed, I undressed with the lights on, where she could see me. She noticed me, looked at me, told me how much she had missed me. She had changed in the bathroom, but her night clothes, pajamas, though plain as plain could be, couldn't dim the sexuality of her new figure. The piercing, stunning beauty of her face. I was jutting hard. She seemed to notice, gave me a loving smile, then got under the covers into a sleeping position.

I lay beside her. I felt her body heat under the cover. Within arm's reach of a totally sexually hot giant titty girl. My boner was iron. Exhausted as I was, my blood pumped through me, my heart couldn't settle down. It was hours later, my mind succumbed to slumber.

My wife was nearly fully ready for work when I awoke. I stumbled out of bed.

"Maybe you should take a day off." Her voice filled with love.

Coffee. I needed coffee. I would work until my fingers bled to pay for her procedures, and happily.

Then I noticed her. Her skirt, her blouse. The shape of her legs, her tits. She had work shoes on, modest heels. Maybe 3 inches. As I was bare foot, when I walked up to her for a morning kiss, she towered 7 inches taller than me. She leaned down and I smooched those pouty lips. Usually I was dressed first, and we were usually nearly the same height for our morning kiss.

"How are you? Are you horny?" I asked. I couldn't help asking. I was horny as hell, and if I wasn't careful not to sit on my balls when I took a chair, I would get a jolt of pain. I knew there wasn't any time now, we both had jobs that didn't suffer tardiness. But I couldn't ignore the elephant in the room.

"I am crazy horny baby. Now I regret not trying something last night." She looked into the full length mirror. "I'm still getting used to...me." God she was hot. I mean steaming, glowing red, setting off fire alarms hot. "It's a little disorienting." She added.

I remembered, that I had forgotten, to bring home that long steel rod from Rosen. How was I going to stimulate my wife down in there?

**********************************

After dropping my wife at her building, and watching her sweet ass walk in the front door. I drove to my office.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Hot New Body

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds