• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How The Tables Have Turned Pt. 04

How The Tables Have Turned Pt. 04

12

How The Tables Have Turned Pt. 04

Dear Readers, First of all accept my apology for this long period that I haven't posted the sequels even after getting so many requests and feedbacks from people who loved it. I had been busy sorting things out at college since I graduated. And now I'm on a small vacation and I've decided to spend most of my time writing non-conventional, logical erotica that take a slice from real life. The stream should be regular now.

Coming to this part of the story "How the Tables Have Turned Pt. 04" I'm sorry to say but this might be a disappointing turn of events for many readers. You'll see shortly why. But real life is not as portrayed in porn and I want to keep it real. Please bear with me. Here are the links to parts 1, 2 and 3 in case I get new readers or the old readers want to refresh their memories. I'll humbly accept feedbacks and please do submit requests if you have any. I received some feedbacks requesting me to write a particular kind of story. So I'm open to ideas.

Hope you enjoy this part's realism.

How the Tables Have Turned Pt. 01

How the Tables Have Turned Pt. 02

How the Tables Have Turned Pt. 03

***

Finally it had come to this. His lust knew no bounds. He had prior apprehensions. He knew it would come to this but he hadn't done anything to stop it. Mr. Raghu had spied on his daughter in law using his ingenious device for over three years now. At this point of time he knew her body in more details than she herself did. Every curve, every muscle... he had a vivid picture in his mind. His fantasies no longer had the void due to lack of knowledge. Now he had surplus of knowledge.

But knowledge may be power and it may also be poison. Mr Raghu's little achievement made him even bolder and he was now pushing his luck for more. His lust made his mind forget logic and the idea of having a chance at her wonderful body was all the more alluring now, thanks to all the angles in which he had recorded her process of bathing. It was almost a piece of art- his own porn stash.

His favorite moment in those porn to which he returned often was the video marked - 21 January. That was the day that Maya had decided to bath a bit differently. Her usual routine was to bath standing but that day she was seated on a low plastic table and faced the camera directly. She had a sprain in her ankle due to which it was hard for her to remain standing for long hours. Her ritual was affected since she woke up late that day and was unable to cook. Ansh was an understanding husband and he immediately brought food from a local hotel and made her promise to not move unless she absolutely needed it.

That day she went for a bath at 11 AM. But in spite of her injury Mr Raghu had no mercy for her. He wanted to devour her body even in that state and he thanked his determination because it was a sight to behold.

She had entered the bathroom with Mr Raghu's help since Ansh was in office as usual. Mr Raghu had advised her to ask for any help that she needed and said that he was in the adjacent leisure room (the room where he watches her) and he would help her to walk back to her room once she was done. He was a clever little man. He had set the stool in just the right place so that it would be comfortable for her to get anything she might need to bath and in that process given the minor inconvenience of an ankle sprain she wouldn't turn to her normal way away from the cameras. He wanted her to face that way. And so she did.

Mr Raghu quickly made his way to the leisure room because didn't wish to waste even a single minute. When he threw the system open and the multiple LEDs flooded the room the first view was of Maya removing her nightgown. She lifted the gown from the base while still seated and when it was well on her thigh she lifted her butts slightly to remove it. Then she slid it over her head and kept it aside. Sitting on the low table in just her bra, she looked no less than those models that come to nude photo shoots. She wasn't wearing a panty. She removed her bra and flung it to land on the pile her gown made.

She poured a mug of water on her hair and the water ran down to drench her breasts. It glistened in the faint light of the bathroom. Her nipples, her belly button were never in such clear view for so long. Her nipples had a pinkish touch surrounded by brown areola. They were not perfectly protruding, rather they had small dimples making them even cuter. But the center of attraction was not the nipple. It was her pussy. She soaped pubic hair and the foam covered the region obscuring any sign of the pussy lips. But the moment she spread her thighs to rub soap on the inner part a pinkish partition appeared from within the soap suds. This was by far the best view he had gotten of her lower region. His hand moved faster on his penis.

The moment he ejaculated was the moment he would never forget and this was the moment that brought him to that particular date every time. When she poured water to wash away the soap suds the pubic hairs settled flat close to the skin and he could see that region as clearly as he could see his hand on this side on the screen. After ejaculating his load on his hand he didn't move. He focused with intent on that particular part. Her clitoris was trying to peek out of the outer flap. And just when he thought it couldn't get any better... She peed! A fine stream of fluid jetted out from a tiny hole just below her clitoris. Mr. Raghu was lost in daze. If he didn't have any pee fetish before, he did now.

The guilt that drowns a man just after he has ejaculated, that guilt was long conquered by him. He felt he was doing the right thing. These are the things that make a man's life worth living. The adrenaline rush is worth it.

She got dressed herself in a fresh nightgown and without any undergarments which allowed Mr Raghu to be blissfully in contact with those tender breasts while he helped her back to her room. He was scared his joy would give him up. But he managed to maintain a neutral, a rather concerned face while facing Maya.

Coming back from these past events, March 28th was another important day for him. That was the day he decided that he would have her body. Not just once but as many times he wanted for as long as he wanted. That required the right approach. He needed to find an approach that would seal the deal and keep Maya's lips sealed at the same time.

He thought about rape and felt that it would be such a shock that she wouldn't mention it to anyone. She was the shy kind of girl so she wouldn't open her mouth. But he wanted it to be consensual. Moreover, he had a tiny body. She would probably throw him away before he could do anything. So he scratched that idea.

How about drugging her? That too had a flaw since it would be like fucking a dead body and he just wasn't into necrophilia.

Finally with a lot of doubts, he chose the path of truth.

He waited for the right opportunity and the wait lasted about a month and a half. His son was away on a national conference to Meerut. Maya stayed back to take care of her father in law. Mr Raghu spent all day to gather the courage to go for it. But then at the destined time he got cold feet and couldn't do anything. But he vowed that he would do it the next day.

The next day passed in almost the same way as every other day with the only exception that Mr Raghu was distracted in the day. In the kitchen while chopping vegetables-

"Is something bothering you?" asked Maya with concern.

"No... It's nothing. Just weighing some pros and cons." Was his straight reply.

"Pros and cons of what?"

"Something that I've been giving a long and nice thought. It's something that I can't discuss with you"

"Well... I didn't there was something that you couldn't talk to me about. We've talked about some really weird stuff before. What could it be that can't be discussed?"

"Do you think a man of my age should have needs?"

Silence

"See? I told you it was something that can't be discussed." Said Mr Raghu with a dejected look.

"No, there's no problem with discussing this but I wasn't prepared for it."

"I've made things awkward. Damn it!"

"Not at all. Let's talk about it. Maybe I can start working as a psychotherapist!" she tried to dissolve the awkwardness.

"Well... like I said. I feel lonely. I shouldn't have lived this longer."

"Why do you feel lonely? You have your son and me. Don't we give you company?"

"It's not that. It's about the other thing."

"You mean..." Her voice trailed.

"Yes. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm sexually frustrated. I'm an old man! This shouldn't be happening to me. I should be losing all earthly desires. But this... It's embarrassing."

After a period of silence.

"I think there's nothing weird about being sexually frustrated. Is there an age for that kind of thing? Kids nowadays are masturbating and old men are creating babies. But those things are happening in foreign countries. Do you want to shift to Amsterdam?" She laughed at her own joke. But Mr Raghu didn't. He got up and walked away to his room and shut the door.

Inside the room, Mr Raghu's heart was pounding like thunder. Did he do the right thing? Did he overdo it? He hoped that he gave out the right expressions that he had planned. But if he did it right then there should be a knock on the door. He waited but there was no knock. An hour passed. It was lunch time. He heard Maya's voice calling him for lunch like every other day. He went down the stairs and sat on the chair. Maya seemed normal like every other day. It didn't have any effect! And when she talked about the daily soap he knew that she was pretending as if the previous conversation never happened. All through the lunch he was distracted by this thought and his response to her questions or talks were out of phase. He had failed and now he had STRIKE 1.

***

That night Mr Raghu was sitting on his easy chair and pondering over what he should do next. He had come so far. But now he stood a failure. He was planning his next move that would dissolve the situation and give him a new opportunity. Thinking about going back was out of question. There was a knock on the door and Maya's voice said "Dad, may I come in?"

He hid his diary under the pillow quickly and responded, "Yes, please come in."

She came and pulled a chair and sat at a distance from him.

"I've come to either solve your problem or make things more awkward." She giggled.

"Solve my problem? How? Do you have any ideas?" His heart was pounding.

"I don't know. But I just came to say that I'd like to help you in any way possible." She smiled.

"If things have come this far then why should I not be bold?" smirked Mr Raghu.

"What do you mean?" Her expression changed.

"You know what I mean. You're a woman and I need a woman. What happens within these four walls will stay within these four walls." He now had a grin.

She stood up with a jolt and walked towards the door. She stood at the door and turned her head over her shoulder and said, "I didn't expect this from you. I'll try to forget what you just said. But it won't be easy." Her face had a rage that Mr. Raghu had never seen before. It was not embarrassment, it was pure rage full of disgust.

His mind stopped working and his heart beat was faster. He was trying to clutch into thin air hoping to grab something to support himself by. His mind went on autopilot and he blurted out

"Did you know that you have a mole on your butt cheek?"

She turned fully. Her body nearly shivering with rage.

"Or should I ask, why don't you trim your pubic hair? You know your nipples are the cutest that I've ever seen. You've got quite the pink ones. Never would have thought to see such beautiful pairs in an Indian girl" He had no idea what he just did but he had already done it and his mind was now blank.

"You... You've been snooping on me?" She cried with rage. She tried to be loud but it came out as nearly a whisper.

"Not just snooping, I have recordings. Do you care to see them? Maybe you'll like how you're my little porn star." He tried to comprehend what he was saying but it was all too much to handle.

"You're shitting.. You... you can't do that to your reputation and your son's..."

"Oh shut up please. I can do whatever I want and whenever I want. I have hardly a year or two left in my calendar. After that what happens in this world is none of my concern. I want to die a happy man and YOU will make me happy... TONIGHT".

"You won't... you can't" she was shivering with anger but the things he said left her in a state of shock.

"If you don't do what I tell you tonight, tomorrow your entire branch of relatives will enjoy the view of your little bathing procedure. I'm skilled with technology so forget about tracing it back to me. Some pervert did it- that's what they'll think. But your body will be on display on every porn site. Maybe the milkman and grocery guy will watch it and enjoy it too."

There was silence.

He got up from his easy chair and walked to her. He circled around her and stood behind her. He placed his palms on her shoulder and said, "Think about it. I have just a year to lose, you have your life ahead of you."

He guided her to the edge of the bed. She walked unmindful short steps as if she was a clay doll being dragged. He face was now flustered.

"I'll do you a courtesy and shut the lights so that you get used to it. We'll be doing this often now."

He shut the lights and returned to the bed. The faint moonlight from the window was enough to see her body bathed in the ethereal light, almost glowing. He made her lie down. By now he had regained his senses and was quite satisfied how the events had turned. He had never imagined that a threat would work. But it did!

He proceeded to undress her. This was him undressing a woman after several decades. He needed to be careful not to hurt her or be too hasty. First he slid her palloo to her right side swiftly. The moonlight contoured her soft mounds of breasts covered in cotton blouse. He took the plunge and broke the barrier. He started pumping her breasts like a crazy man. He was too excited. He could play with them all day. The breasts didn't fit in his hands which made them all the more fun to play with. Then he slowly lowered his pace and concentrated on getting her naked.

He found the hooks of the blouse and undid them one by one. With each hook her breasts spilled out more and more until he felt the texture of her lacy bra. He wanted to touch the bare skin of her breasts so bad that he didn't remove the bra but slid his hands under them. Finally, those nipples which he had loved so much were between his fingers. He pressed them eagerly and slurped on them through the bra. He pushed the bra upwards such that her boobs now lay on either side of her chests. He put his face in between the two mounds and used his tongue to noisily lick the breasts. He sucked the nipples for some time.

To make things more romantic he decided to kiss her lips like lovers do. But as expected he met resistance. Maya did not part her lips. She denied access. He whispered in her ears,

"Soon I'm going to part your lips at a different place, why are you so shy with these? Let me kiss you. Do you want to imagine how it would be if instead of me strangers looked at you and licked their lips with lust?"

She eased out.

This made Mr Raghu very happy. He started licking her lips instead of kissing her. He licked every spot around the lips and even made it a point to tongue her teeth. He wanted her to kiss back but he knew it was too early to expect that. That would come with time. For now he gets to devour her body.

He became restless. He kissed his way down her belly. He pulled out the bunch of sari that holds it in place and gathered the garment and placed it aside. It was time to remove the petticoat and fulfil his final desires. It didn't take him long to get rid of the petticoat. He raised her hips slightly and slid it down. He let his hands explore her intimate region. She wasn't wearing panty. Her pubic hair was quite dense. He moved his fingers further down the ridge following her pubic hair and massaged that region with four fingers.

He tried to note her reaction. She didn't show much reaction but with every contact that his fingers made with her clitoris her hips protruded slightly forward.

"Maybe this feels good?" he giggled.

He didn't waste any time. He soon found her vaginal entrance. It was quite tight around his two fingers. He slid it in and out a couple of times. In the dark he couldn't notice her response to that kind of masturbation but he didn't care. All that mattered was that he needed to satisfy his desires. After a couple of strokes, he withdrew his hands from her body and engaged in undressing.

He quickly got rid of his pajama and positioned himself on top of her. Due to his small frame while his penis was positioned near her pussy, his mouth reached her boobs. He didn't have to strain so much.

While continuing to fondle her breasts he inserted his penis in her pussy. He thrust rapidly in and out, too quickly for his age. And all the while kept sucking her nipples. He wanted to reach above and kiss her but his height didn't allow it. Never mind, the boobs are more than enough he thought.

After what seemed like an eternity he ejaculated violently into her pussy. And he lay on top of her like a kid lies playfully on his mother.

He sat up after a few moments and grabbed her sari and wiped his penis with it. He then wiped her pussy with the wet sari patch.

He then lied down beside her and turned to his side facing her. He whispered,

"How was that darling? Wasn't it so much better than anything you ever experienced?"

He couldn't believe what happened next. Maya burst out laughing, almost hysterically and rose to sit up on the bed. He couldn't find any reason why she should laugh. But she was laughing and collecting her clothes lying around the bed.

"What makes you laugh?"

"Hahahaaa... your dick." She said in a crude language.

In the silence her laughter resonated.

"You call that a dick? Wait let me switch on the light and check it out."

She switched on the light while carrying her clothes and returned to the bed. Sitting beside a shocked Mr. Raghu she took his flaccid penis in her two fingers and giggled more.

"This 3 inch thing... with such a tiny dick you had the courage to do all that you did? Maybe your balls are bigger." She cupped his balls and said, "Nope, these too are disappointingly small. Then how on earth did you get the courage to do that? I must applaud."

Silence.

She said with an authoritative voice, "Now listen to me carefully you tiny dicked bitch. From now on YOU are my fuck toy. Do you understand? You will do what I say and when I say it. When my husband is away on trips and I'm lusty that time I will call you up to me and you'll come to my room wagging your little wiener. But don't get strange ideas. That thing is not coming anywhere near my pussy. It's just not worthy."

She turned saying, "What a loser..." with her voice trailing off.

She bolted the door from outside after exiting.

Mr. Raghu sat on the bed motionless with the lights still on. He was absolutely blank. What just happened was beyond his comprehension.

His male ego shattered.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How The Tables Have Turned Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds