• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love

She stood in the corridor leading to her flat. As she approached she began to feel a trepidation growing inside of her like a garden weed overshadowing the beauty of carefully nurtured flowers. With every step she felt the anxiety rising inside her. She carefully removed the keys from her bag, nervously running her thumb down the jagged edge of the zip's teeth. She inserted the key into the lock, releasing the door ajar just enough for the internal darkness to begin to pour out of the room. She opened the door wider, breathing heavily, feeling her pulse quicken with every calculated movement. Moving into the darkness, she groped the wall for the familiarity of the light switch. Flicking the switch up and down in a fury, she realised the light had betrayed her. She turned to quietly shut the door, rotating the handle until she heard that familiar click. With her back pressed firmly against the door, she took a reassuring breath, her naivety allowing her to cruelly believe she was alone.

She gasped as he put his hand over her mouth, silencing the scream. His naked body writhed with excitement against hers, her consternation arousing him further. Delicately, he pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear and leaned in so that she could feel his warm breath on her cheek. He extended his tongue and began to lick her earlobe, alternating with teasing bites. She was exhausted of fighting the internal battle of prohibiting herself from this forbidden man. She succumbed to his advances whilst he kissed her neck, soft and hard, soft and hard. Dropping her bag and keys, she ran her hands over his smooth muscular body, aching for him to be inside of her. He turned to face her and their eyes locked with a mutual understanding of how badly they craved one another. He moved his face closer, softly brushing his full pink lips against hers. She could feel the warmth in her knickers increasing with every second. He was a drug, encapsulating and heightening all of her senses; she wasn't sure how much longer she could withstand the high before reaching ecstasy. He began to remove her blouse, slowly and purposefully concentrating on each button as she liberated her arms. Her blouse dropped the floor, her nipples hard and her breasts: full and pert.

Suddenly he slammed her shoulders against the wall, taking her by surprise and began to kiss her roughly. His hands were exploring her hair, his mouth pushed up against hers, his teeth biting her delicate lips. He hooked his hands into her jeans and pull her closer to him, unbuttoning them with ferocity. He dropped to his knees, impatiently pulling the denim off her beautifully long legs and started kissing her thighs. "Spread your legs" he demanded and she obeyed. He ran his fingers under her knickers and felt the mixture of warmth and wetness, strengthening his already rock solid cock. Sliding her knickers to one side, he inserted his fingers into her steaming abyss causing her to gasp out in pleasure. She moaned at the sensation of him thrusting his fingers roughly in and out of her wet pussy and felt his hot breath nearing her clit. She smiled at his teasing, his tongue licking everywhere but her throbbing clitoris.

He abruptly got to his feet and in one swift action picked her up with her thighs gripping against his. He carried her over to the table and set her down, she could see his full length clearly and moaned with excitement. Pulling her body closer to his, she felt him insert his huge member deep inside of her, burying itself for the winter. He began to thrust, slowly to begin with, letting her get accustomed to the rhythm and sensation of him. She could feel him quickening, his hands firmly on her peachy bum to get as deep as possible. With each thrust came a slap of pleasure, the excitement simultaneously rising within them both. He pulled her off the table and spun her around, hands on the table and her behind pointed and beckoning him in. He reinserted himself back into her, her gasping with ecstasy. Her screams came loud constant, with every thrust she felt the pleasure rising within herself. His moans grew louder and louder, synchronising in the pleasure of his deep planted penis. He groaned in delight and she felt herself tingle with anticipation of what was to come next.

Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he pulled her back around so that she was facing him. On his knees, he pulled her legs a part and pushed her back on the table. His tongue met with her clit and she cried out in elation, the sensation forcing her to grind against his face. He grabbed her thighs tightly, burying his face into her as she lifted her legs onto his shoulders and manoeuvred her weight leaning back on her arms. She rocked her body back and forth against him, the pure bliss hitting hard with each thrust of his tongue up against her. She was crying out, tears streaming down her face as the orgasm overtook all of her senses, holding her prisoner to her own sensations and unrelentingly making her body tremble with delight. She released her grip from around his head and laid back on her arms, her heart pounding harder than it ever had.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forbidden Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds