• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family's Cunt

Family's Cunt

I'm Jonah, 18 year old and thats my story:

After my mother passed away, my dad was really depressed. He took a month off from the job and tried to get over it. He drank a lot and when he was drunk he yelled at god and started to cry.

He, the definition of a handsome real man, cried. The tall, muscular man, with thick arms, hair on his chest and a well tanned skin.

After 3 weeks I called my two uncles for help, cause it was getting worse. They showed up immediately and had a trailer with them. My uncle Pete pushed me upstairs and said: "Go pack some stuff for you and your dad. We'll gonna make a road trip. It will help you."

Shortly after I was done and went downstairs, where all are waited for me. "C'mon boy, get your ass into the trailer." commanded my other uncle Kenny.

The trailer wasn't that big and as I stepped in I saw that there was only one big bed in the back. Next to it there were few six-packs of beer.

Pete sat onto the drivers seat and Kenny came into the back to me, while dad sat on the passengers seat. "Now lets enjoy this trip together and try to get a clear mind." said Pete smiling gently.

I lied down in the bed, while Pete drove off our parkway. After we entered the highway, Kenny sat beside me. None of us talked, we just drove.

...

After hours of driving to nowhere it was getting slowly darker and Pete decided to look for a place to stay the night. We drove off the road, a bit into the rocky desert and parked there. Kenny got up and carried 4 folding chairs outside, while Pete collected firewood.

"Kid take some beer out of the trailer." said Kenny. I did as he said and sat down on one of the chairs, while Pete started the campfire. They took all a beer and my dad passed me one too. "Here kid. It's not like you weren't drinking before and with 18 you're sure can deal with few beers with men."

I nodded grateful and opened it up. We cheered and drank and stared silently into the star-filled sky.

...

A couple of beers later, my dad started to say with a soft smile: "Thanks guys, it's been tough and I appreciate your support."

"For sure. We'll always be there for you." said Kenny with a grin.

...

After topics like sports, my school and more beers later Pete looked at me and asked: "Jonah. How's it going with pussy? You must get plenty of it."

"I had never sex. It just didn't happen." I replied ashamed.

Simultaneous all called out: "No way!"

Kenny started to dug deeper: "How could this happen? Are you a fag or why didn't you shove your cock into a hot wet pussy?"

I didn't know what I should answer, so I said bold cause of the effect of alcohol: "I don't know."

They looked at each other, all really drunk and Kenny came up with a question for my dad: "Paul. You didn't have a fuck since how long now?"

"It's been a long time. Even before she died we hadn't sex for weeks. Prude bitch."

Pete understood where this was going: "So why don't we find a solution for all problems? You must be really horny for a pussy and Jonah could be sure what he likes?"

I looked shocked at my uncles and my father. Dad was looking like he really thought about this.

Kenny cheered him up: "Bro. It will be great. And wouldn't you feel better if you would know that it's not a stranger that fucks his pussy? Plus the fact that you can get rid of pressure in your balls? Think of it."

Dad started to squeeze his dick through his pants, staring at me.

"Let's get into the bed." said Kenny. The men stood up and Pete and Kenny grabbed and dragged me to the bed.

The men started to pull the pants of and stood in front of me in their undies. Three big bulges pointing at me to find their relief in my hole.

The view of them in their undies started to make me hard and Kenny discovered it. "So you like it huh? After we're done you will beg us for more."

He stepped forward and my face was close to his bulge. "Take it out, boy!" he said.

I did as I told and a 8 inch cock popped into my face. "Suck it!"

Slowly I licked the tip of his head and covered it with my lips. Slowly sucking it, while sliding with my tongue around his head. Kenny grabbed my head and pushed his hard cock deep into my throat. I tried not to choke as he began to fuck my mouth faster.

"You're gonna be a great bitch. Naturally talented." he moaned.

He pulled his swollen hard cock out of my mouth and turned to my dad. "C'mon use him well!" he said and tapped him on the shoulder.

Dad came closer, his huge bulge emerge from his briefs and as i pulled it down 9 inch of fat meat slapped me in my face.

"Boy. Now worship your daddys thick cock like a man deserves it!"

I nodded silently and started to suck it. He began to thrust it deeper and faster in my mouth. With every thrust my nose dug into his bush and smelled the scent of his gorgeous dick. After few hard and deep thrust he shove it out and pushed me onto the my back and turned me around.

Dad climbed onto my legs and spitted on my hole and on his cock.

Pete now stepped towards my face and released his big cock and shove it into my mouth, while dads head pushed hard against my tight unused hole. The head slid into me and I struggled in pain. Pete pushed me down while dad digs with every thrust deeper into my cunt. With each thrust the pain eased and i slowly started to moan. The moaning drove him even wilder and he fucked my pussy harder and harder.

"Oh yes you fucking cunt! You love your daddys big cock. Don't you? I will fill you with the cream you're made of!" he moaned wildly.

His sweaty body pressed on mine, he pushed it as far inside me as he could. Making me moan loudly and breathing heavenly, covered in his sweat. After few thrusts he started to moan loudly and his breath got faster. "I'm gonna fill you up my little pussy! Here i come!" he shouted moaning.

I felt how his cock started to pulse and fill me with many shots of his warm wonderful juice.

He pulled it out and made me suck it clean, while Pete began to climb onto my ass.

After I licked my daddys cock clean, Pete said: "Kenny, let's drill 'em both!"

Kenny and Pete grabbed me and Pete pushed his cock first in and then Kenny.

Both inside me, I moaned like crazy. The pleasure drove me wild.

Kenny and Pete moaned rhythmically, pushing as deep as possible. After few thrusts i felt like i was cumming. I moaned out loudly and suddenly i shot my load over me and Pete.

Pete wiped it up and let me lick it from his hands. Kenny and Pete thrusted harder and then first Pete came and shot his cum inside me. Then he pulled out and let Kenny fuck it deep inside me.

Short after Kenny filled me too accompanied by a wild moaning and hard and fast thrusts. As his load filled me, he held me tight with his arms and pushed as far as he could.

Covered in sweat, my cock craving cunt filled with cum and more than satisfied. I licked their cocks clean and then we crawl all together in bed. Just to be happy surprised by them again in the morning using my pussy again.

But thats another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family's Cunt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds