• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Gloria's Friend

Gloria's Friend

12

My Nan and her friend.

It was my own fault that I had to spend the 2 weeks my parents were on holiday at my grandparent's house but I wasn't complaining as I contemplated getting more sex than I knew what to do with ladies in their 50's and 60's.

My name is Harry and I am 21 years old, 6ft tall with dark thick thatch of hair and a cheeky grin.

I had arrived at my grandparent's house after being banned from being at home alone because last year when my parents and sister went away I had a little party with friends which ended up with the lounge and hallway needing to be re plastered and painted with new carpets being laid. My parents were unsurprisingly not willing to leave me on my own so I was sent to my grandparent's in a town 10 miles from home whilst they were away.

My grandparents are Gloria and Ray, Gloria works part time from 8 to 12 in the morning Monday to Friday in a residential home for the elderly as a receptionist and Granddad Ray worked as a lorry driver for a distribution company and went away every Monday morning and would come home every Friday night. Gloria was 5ft 5inches tall, with dyed brown curly shoulder length hair; she had curves that gave her a UK size 12 hourglass figure.

Granddad Ray was quite fat and bald and always looked unhappy at something or other and I didn't really like him so I was glad when I knew for most of the 2 weeks I would be there it be just me and Gloria.

I had always called her Gloria, the other grand children called her Nana but I got away with calling her Gloria.

I arrived at her house just after noon on the first Monday and she answered the door in her normal smart attire, this time she was wearing a dress. This one was knee length and cut quite low around the neck to show the top of her cleavage and was made of a black shiny material with green flowers printed on it. It hugged her figure and seeing her in it made my cock grow.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips briefly and then walked into the house, "Let me look at you," she said as I dumped my bag on the floor and held my arms out to her, "I know I keep saying it but you really have grown into a handsome man," she said and didn't object when I pulled her close into me and gave her a hug.

My cock instantly grew a bit more as her soft pillow like tits landed on my chest; she hugged me close and didn't seem to notice that my cock was trying to escape the confines of my shorts and bore its way through her dress.

After a minute we parted and she told me to take my bag to the spare room and get unpacked whilst she made us lunch. I quickly hung up my clothes or put them in drawers in the spare room I had stayed in since I was a child, I noticed now that it had a double bed rather than a single one.

I went back downstairs and went into the kitchen where Gloria saw me coming and said "Good timing, just finished making these ham sandwiches now let's eat on the patio as it's a nice day and you can fill me in on what you been up to."

I took both plates and carried them outside whilst she carried the 2 glasses of orange juice, we sat next to each other at the patio table whilst we talked, drank and ate,

"How's you love life?" she asked as she took a sip of her juice.

"Non existent, anyway I am keeping myself for my one true love," I replied looking her straight in the eye.

"Oh yeah," she said "Who might that be?"

"You know," I replied and looked her in the eye again.

She patted my hand and then we both got up and walked inside where she asked "What do you want to do this afternoon?"

"Anything you want," I replied and smiled at her.

"Let's sunbathe," she said, "I've got a new costume I want to try before we go on holiday in a few weeks."

"Ok, sounds good, I'll get my swim shorts on and get the loungers out," I replied.

I quickly got changed and run down stairs to the shed where I removed 2 loungers and placed them on the patio.

I sat on one and waited for Gloria to appear, 5 minutes later Gloria appeared on the patio wearing a long white cotton dressing gown wrapped around her self and sat down on the other lounger and looked at me. It must have been the first time she has seen me topless since I was a small boy as she looked at my shoulders and arms and then cast her gaze down to my stomach which though not a six pack was quite flat.

"Hey good looking, would you mind putting some sun lotion on my back?" she asked with a smile on her face.

I blushed and said "How can I refuse a beautiful lady."

She removed the dressing gown to reveal that she was wearing a white bikini, the bottoms were held up by ties on each side. I stood up and opened my mouth but no words came out.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"You are gorgeous," I stammered out before she noticed that my cock had grown in my swim shorts. She looked shocked and then smiled before stroking my face and kissed me gently on the corner of the mouth before turning away and laying on her front on a lounger. I picked up the sun lotion and kneeled on the floor next to her, she turned her head to face me and said "All over my back and legs please kind sir."

I started on her back and gently rubbed the lotion in, the bikini top was also held up with a tie at the back but I left it alone as she murmured her approval as she felt my hands gently massage her back and shoulders, I rubbed some cream into her lower back and let my hand stray so it went over the top of her bikini bottoms. She didn't move and just kept murmuring as I rolled the top of her bikini bottoms down slightly.

"Just making sure you don't burn," I said as I rubbed the cream across the top of her bum cleavage. She muttered something unintelligible.

At the point she said "Do my legs please."

I moved down sat at the bottom of the sun lounger and started rubbing cream into both of her calves at the same time, after a few minutes I moved up and started on the back of her thighs, as they are larger than her calves I worked on one at a time and massaged her left one.

I stopped it as I was going to get close to her bikini bottoms and I felt a woody rising in my swim shorts.

She looked me in the eye and then down my body as I stood up and there was no way she couldn't have seen my hard on in the thin swim shorts. She cleared her throat and walked inside the house leaving me standing there with a tent in my shorts. I put away the sun loungers which deflated my thoughts and then walked into the house and upstairs where I heard Gloria having a shower in her en suite.

I walked to my room and lay down on the bed and pulled my cock out of my shorts, I gave it some quick pulls thinking of Gloria and it soon rose back to the occasion. I started to stroke in earnest and just as I felt the sap rising I heard Gloria come out onto the landing, she knocked on the door and opened it just as I stuffed my cock back in my shorts, she had on the dress from earlier.

She poked her head around the door and asked "anything in particular you would like to eat tonight?"

"Just you," I thought silently to myself and then said "Whatever you want."

"Ok," she replied and shut the door behind her.

I whipped my cock out again and resumed stroking myself, as I felt the nerve endings tingle I cried out a bit too loudly "Oh Gloria," and shot my load over my stomach.

I cleaned myself up as I heard the doorbell ring before heading down stairs, I heard voices in the kitchen and I realised Gloria was talking to her best friend Agatha. Agatha had been friends with Gloria since they were at school. Gloria didn't know but Agatha and I were fucking on a non regular basis for about a year. Agatha came to my home town once every couple of months to meet her old work colleagues and always stayed in a hotel where we met and she taught me things that a 21 year old didn't have the right to know.

Agatha had been a widow for 10 years since her husband had dropped dead suddenly from a heart attack. She was nearly my height and slim, she was always dressed elegantly but to my eye sexily and today was no exception.

She was wearing a green blouse that zipped up at the back, and had black ¾ length trousers on that fitted around her bum quite nicely. On her feet should had on a pair of black court shoes, her hair was cut short but neatly styled and she had on her best gold jewellery. She saw me approach and walked over to me and said "Harry, how nice to see you," and kissed me on the cheek.

She looped her arm in mine and said "Do you mind coming round to mine tomorrow when Gloria is at work? I've got a pipe that needs unblocking."

She smiled as she said it and placed her hand on my bum and slid a note into my back pocket.

"Not at all Agatha, I'll be there at 8 if ok with you," I replied.

"Perfect," she said and returned to taking to Gloria.

Gloria made us all dinner and then we all sat down at the table and ate the cottage pie and vegetables that she has cooked, we then sat in the lounge and chatted when Gloria announced at nearly 10 that she was going to go to bed.

Agatha said "I'd better go as I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow and need to get a good night's sleep," before turning to face me and winking.

Gloria showed her out and then said to me "Well are you going to bed?"

"Of course," I replied and walked upstairs behind her, I gave a Gloria a quick kiss on the lips before turning to enter my room. I shut the door and retrieved the note.

It said "Don't wear any underwear."

I removed all my clothes apart from my boxers and climbed into bed and thought nice thoughts of what tomorrow would bring as I drifted off to sleep.

At about 2 in the morning there was a huge thunder storm and a loud crack of thunder woke me up with a jolt, I got up and looked out of the window and went to the bathroom, as I passed Gloria's room I thought I heard crying and knocked on the door.

"Come in Harry," she said and I saw her lying on her bed shaking.

"It's only a storm," I said sitting next to her but at the next loud bang she grabbed my hand.

I lifted the duvet off and climbed into bed next to her and she buried her head in my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her, She soon went to sleep and I fell asleep listening to the her breathing, I woke at 6 to the sunlight streaming through the curtains and realised that I had morning wood, this was not helped by the fact that Gloria's leg was draped across my groin, the shiny nylon of her white night dress was draped over my stomach.

I managed to push her so she rolled onto the other side and extricated myself from her grasp and then rolled so I spooned her and fell back asleep as I draped an arm across her side.

An hour later the alarm went off and I woke with a start, Gloria came round more slowly round and I realised that my morning wood was now poking into her bum cheeks; she had grasped my hand in her sleep which was now resting on her nylon covered breast.

I moved black slightly so my cock wasn't pressed again her bum but didn't move my hand. I leaned my head over and kissed the back of her neck and said "Morning Gloria."

She turned and smiled and said "Morning Harry," and at the same time removed my hand from her breast.

I rolled out of bed and said "Cup of Tea?"

"Yes please; and thank you for being there last night." She replied.

"No problem, I'll share your bed any time," I replied with a smile and wink.

She shook her head and smiled as she pulled walked to the bathroom. The nylon night dress clinging to her hips and bum as she walked.

I made us both a drink and carried them into her room where I sat on the bed and waited for her to return, "The shower is free," she said as she walked back into the room with just a towel wrapped around her covering her modesty.

I jumped in the shower and had a long relaxing shower and returned to my room to get dressed (minus underwear) and then went down stairs and made some toast.

Gloria came down stairs 10 minutes later wearing a white blouse and black skirt, she pinned her name badge on and asked if I wanted a lift to Agatha's as it was on her way to work. I smiled and accepted and she dropped me off at 7:50 outside Agatha's house.

"Not sure how much work Agatha has got planned for me," I said.

"Come home when you are ready," Gloria replied and then drove off quickly as she was only just going to make it work on time.

I walked up the drive and rung the door bell, this was my first time at Agatha's house and it was neat semi detached house in suburbia. She answered the door wearing a long thin silky black dressing gown; it covered her from neck to ankle.

I stepped inside and she closed the door behind me and put the chain across. She took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom where she closed the bedroom door and undid the dressing gown tie as I pulled my polo shirt over my head and threw it onto the floor.

As I suspected she was naked underneath, her slim body with her small but slightly saggy B cup tits, the slight bulge to her stomach and the freshly shaved and powdered pubic area gave me the biggest hard on I ever had, and as she pulled the gown from her shoulders I had kicked off my shoes and pulled my jeans off, I pulled her close and kissed her open mouthed on the lips, she returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately as she reached for my cock and started to stroke it, I pulled us over so we fell onto her king size bed and as her legs opened I stuck my hand between them and started stroking her slit. We stopped kissing and she said "God, I need this," and pulled my hand away, she flopped onto her back and scooted backwards so she was in the middle of the bed.

I crawled up to her and pulled her legs apart and I think she thought I was just going to fuck her there and then, but instead I buried my head between her thighs, "Fuck yes," she cried as she felt first my breath and then my tongue on her slit.

I worked her clit, slit and pussy with my tongue and nose for the next 5 minutes until I felt her start to tremble, she gripped the bed cover with both hands and then she came.

A loud "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh," noise escaped her lips as she felt the orgasm extend to every corner of her body.

Her lips lifted off the bed and I stopped orally pleasing her and watched as her breathing returned to normal. As her eyes opened I slid up her body and kissed her, she guided my cock directly into her warm wet welcoming hole.

Her knees went up to her chest and her arms wrapped themselves around my neck as I sunk all the way inside her, I stayed still for a second as I watched the feeling of being full of cock play across her face, her eyes lit up and the smile seemed to get even wider.

"I've missed you," she said as she started to rock her hips, which was the signal for me to start making love to her.

I slowly withdrew until only my plum head was inside her and then quickly plunged back drown, she grunted her approval and moved her hands down so they were on my bum. We did this for a few minutes and kissed on each up stroke until she started geeing me to go faster.

At the point we fucked with abandon, she placed her feet on the bed and left her knees bent so that she could push back at me as I entered her again and again,

2 minutes later my orgasm triggered another one for her, "Take that," I shouted as my come splashed her insides and I held myself deep inside her as possible, her hands on my arse were holding me deep and she didn't let go until she stopped quivering.

"Morning Agatha," I said as I rolled off her and lay next to her regaining some breath.

"Morning Harry," she replied breathlessly next to me.

We both lay there in post coital bliss until she stroked my face. She rolled on top of me after a minute and our combined juices dripped onto my leg, she grabbed a towel from the other side of the bed and wiped herself and me clean before kissing my lips the getting up and putting on the dressing gown, I heard her go downstairs and then a running tap so assumed she was in the kitchen.

The phone then rang and I heard Agatha answer it. I assumed it was Gloria was on the other end of the phone as I heard Agatha say what a big help I had been that morning and that we should be finished mid afternoon when she would send me back to Gloria's.

I lay there on top of her bed as I heard her walk up the stairs. She came back into the room carrying 2 glasses of water and put them on the dressing table. She peeled off her dressing gown and lay down next to me, "I'm going away for 2 weeks tomorrow, if I had known you were going to be here I would have rescheduled the break with my sister so you could have screwed me every day Gloria was at work, but now you'll have to roger me at least once more today but I'll let you know when I'm next in your town."

"No problem," I said as she sat astride my legs and played with my cock which soon regained its rigidity. She smiled and moved up the bed and raised her hips and guided it inside her warm wet hole.

"So you want to roger me do you?" I asked as I sat up and sucked a nipple into my mouth.

Agatha held my head against her breast and hissed "God yes," and then started to grind her pelvic bone against me and she felt my cock inside her.

"Does that mean you want me again after you suck all of the come out of me with your tight warm wet pussy?" I asked as I licked her nipple.

"After you come this time," she said through gritted teeth as her clit was rubbing against my pubic hair, we can have a little break and then you can fuck me doggy style before I take you hoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee," as an orgasm surprised her from nowhere.

She let go of my head and I lay back down so I could gently caress her breasts as the orgasm tingled through her body, her body twitched and she had a big smile on her face as she rode the waves of pleasure coursing through her.

When the feelings passed she leaned forward and kissed me hard on the lips, I let go of her breasts and grabbed her arse cheeks and started to pound hard up in to her, she stayed still and let me pound into her, she kissed me until she felt another orgasm coming and then put her head next to my ear and whispered "Fill me with your lovely cream. Come with me, I'm going to come now."

Hearing those words from Agatha made me lose all control and I felt my come surge up my cock and my bell end open to shoot my come inside her.

"Yes, fill me up." She cried as I held her down onto my cock.

She quivered and all her whole body went bright red as the feelings of ecstasy washed through her.

We kissed as she calmed down and then she got off me and my cock left her cunt with a plop. She put on her dressing gown and I put on my pair of shorts and t shirt, we went down stairs and had a cup of tea whilst we talked about her holiday with her sister, they were going on a cruise around the Mediterranean, just then her sister rang and Agatha put her on speaker phone.

"Hi, Flo," she said "How are you?

"Just going to start packing, have you started yet?" came the voice from the phone.

"Not yet," said Agatha, "I've been busy all morning."

"Ah yes," replied Flo chuckling, "You've been having your wicked way with your young man haven't you?"

"Yes," Agatha replied "And he's still here and he's going to do me doggy style before he leaves."

I looked at Agatha in shock and then shocked me even more by saying "Come over, I'm sure he'll do you as well, I know your useless husband hasn't given you a good seeing to in years."

"Decades," came the instant reply. "Drop him off around mine about 2:30, Laurence is out all afternoon."

I looked at Agatha and shook my head and mouthed "No fucking way."

Agatha smiled and said "See you at 2:30," and hung up the phone.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Gloria's Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds