• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Racing Towards Love Pt. 01

Racing Towards Love Pt. 01

123

Author's Note: This is dedicated to all my fellow runners out there, and especially to the great race committee at SLO!

*****

Racing Towards Love - Part 1 - A Chance Encounter

I was standing near the finish line, eating a banana, when I noticed her. She had a finisher's medal around her neck, and the bib color for the full, so she wasn't far behind me.

My time was 3:16:34, only six minutes off my PR. She must be pretty good. From the side, she was trim, as runners are, and about 5-6. Looked like a possible candidate. I ambled over and said, "Hi, did you have a good race?"

"Just ok. Are you giving me the eyeball for a reason?"

"What was your time?"

"3:26, what's it to ya?"

"I'm recruiting," I said boldly. I had learned through a lot of disappointments that the direct approach was best. They either were interested or they weren't.

"Oh?"

"Yes. Could I buy you lunch and tell you about it? I'm not into anything nasty."

She eyed me up and down and said, "Well, I don't know. I have to wait for my sister. She is doing her first Half."

I responded, "This might work. I have to wait for my brother, who is doing his first Half."

"What pace?" she asked.

"He planned for 10 even, but you never know the first time."

"That's right, you don't. Cheryl also planned on 10."

I looked at my watch and said, "That's fifteen minutes, if they are on pace. I can tell you about the study while we wait."

"Is this a pickup line?" She glanced up at me suspiciously.

"I'll tell you a secret if you don't spread it around."

"You are too much. Give."

"I'd really like to ask you for a date, but I'm recruiting runners for an important study on cardiac health."

Her eyes twinkled, "So you are going to examine my chest and my nonexistent boobs?"

"I'm not the doctor, but I'll examine anything you let me."

"Ooh, you are a bold devil." She looked at the finish clock for the Half, which showed 2:08. "We have to pay attention."

We hung on the rail, side by side. Her hip nudged mine. I looked down and she said, "You can have a date if you want. And maybe I'll volunteer for the study too."

My arm went around her and the body felt fine against me.

I saw Paul approaching, just behind a strong looking woman. "There's Cheryl, she is going to beat that guy if she hangs in there."

Paul was hurting but unhappy about the woman two feet ahead of him, with yards to go. He sucked it up and lunged forward. Their feet hit the timing mat at the same instant.

"That's your brother?" I nodded and she said, "No shit, a tie."

We waited for them to get through the finisher's line and grab some post-race goodies. They were talking together and laughing when Cheryl saw us and headed in our direction. Paul saw me and waved. As they ambled up, Cheryl asked, "How did you two connect? Paul and I didn't know each other five minutes ago."

The arm was around my waist. "He doesn't know my name but he's already asked me for a date."

We looked at each other. "Elise." "Brian."

Cheryl asked, "How close together did you finish?"

"Not close enough. He's a serious runner. 3:16."

I pulled her hair, "I think she is way up there in the women's race with 3:26."

Paul said, "Cheryl's accepted an invite for lunch and a swim at our place."

The two of them looked at us and we both laughed. Elise said, "This is the fastest pickup deal I've ever seen."

Paul went with Cheryl to follow Elise and me. She relaxed against the leather in my Miata and said, "I like your wheels."

"Graduation present from my grandmother. She's hip and said she was unhappy because I didn't have any girlfriends. Told me to get busy and attract women with this."

Elise laughed and said, "You caught me without the car! What will grandma say?"

"Are you seriously going on a date with me?"

"If we dress up and go to a good restaurant and I get to ride in this again."

I looked at her. "That's nice of you. If you hadn't suspected, I have a reputation for being a nerdy guy who studies too hard."

My folk's place is a few miles out of town on the edge of some vineyards. My father had purchased twenty acres quite a while back, and built their retirement home five years ago. My mother, with Hispanic helpers, had transformed the lot with quality landscaping. The flagstone patio had a fifty foot pool to one side, with an alcove for a spa. My brother and I were housesitting while the parents were in Spain on vacation.

Elise decided to help me with lunch while Paul and Cheryl swam. They had sluiced down in the outdoor shower and Cheryl decided she didn't need a suit in our private surroundings. So naturally, Paul didn't either. They both looked great. Elise said, "Good looking bodies. Not wrecked yet by marathon training."

She poked my ribs, which showed like hers did.

"Do you have some wine I could take them?"

I grabbed an open bottle from the fridge and found a tray and some glasses.

"You can't take anything to them with your clothes on."

That got me a stern look, and then a laugh. "You're right."

She looked terrific, and better yet, walked straight into my arms with a wet kiss.

"You are overdressed."

"I'll be out with the sandwiches in a sec, in the uniform of the day."

She took the tray. The view from the rear was as good as the one from the front. I told my cock no foolishness until later.

We sat around the table, with good tuna sandwiches, a bowl of fruit and topless guests.

Cheryl asked, "Did you say you would go out with him?"

"I did, although this probably counts as a first date, right now."

Paul added, "Especially since it is a sleepover."

They looked at each other, eyebrows up. "A sleepover, on a first date?"

I said, "A small payback for agreeing to be in Professor Thomas's study."

Cheryl looked at me, "Study?"

Elise answered, "They want to track cardiac health in a group of experienced women runners."

Cheryl's tits were flushing. She had noticed I was looking hard at them. "Sis, he's perving me."

"Elise, did you ever have tits like that?" Elise's chest was flushing too.

"No, they got about half that big before I started running in high school and then they shrank." She laughed, not very happily.

Cheryl walked over and gave her sister a hot kiss and rubbed her tits. "Elise, stop worrying about them. You are a fantastic runner, and those other women who compete with you don't have tits either."

Paul crooked a finger at Cheryl and she sat in his lap. His fingers were all over her front. "What are you doing?"

"I'm worried you are going to get in shape like your sister and I won't have these to pester."

Her hand was between his legs, squeezing something hard enough to make him yowl.

"That's disrespectful. You both have to worship what we have."

The two of them were giggling up a storm. Paul and I looked at each other, asking if it was time for the bedroom and deciding not yet. These women were fun. Better if they decided when to invite us between their legs.

"Would you mind if I collected some of the basic study information now? It would be good to get race recovery data. There is a lot of paperwork about confidentiality and honorariums and we can do that later."

Paul made himself useful by applying lotion to their legs, massaging it in carefully. I got height, weight, blood pressure and other stuff. When I said 52.3 for Elise's weight, she realized I was writing down kilograms and joked, "Boy, my diet is really working."

Paul picked that moment to run his hand all the way to the top of her thighs and she shivered. "Your brother needs more training about permitted places to put lotion."

"Yes, I'll talk to him. He's just a young kid, but trying hard." This time, his fingers went in as far as they could and Elise sighed, "Cheryl, we are going to have trouble with these two."

"Should I tell them about your problem?"

I had moved on to Cheryl, and Paul's hands were working hard on the gorgeous legs and tight behind. Elise's bust measurement was 32A and Cheryl's was 34C. I decided Paul and I needed to sample both.

Elise finally answered, "Maybe they can help. Go ahead."

Before Cheryl could say anything, Paul had one leg over his shoulder and his face buried in her snatch.

She moaned and pounded on him. "Stop! You'll make me come. I'm delicate that way."

Elise was sitting in her chair, laughing. "Keep it up, Paul. She comes every time like that. And she likes orgasms even though her sister doesn't have them."

Cheryl came quickly, pounding even harder on Paul, whose cock was sticking up a mile from where he sat on the flagstones. I said, "You can have her, I'm done with the measurements."

Slowly, inevitably, irresistibly, Cheryl was sliding down the front of Paul's body, the lotion easing the way. Her legs were around his waist, and in between kisses, she said, "No, you can't do this, not on a first date." There was so much lotion in the right places that you couldn't tell exactly when she was penetrated. There was no slowing until her pubic bone was against him. "Oh damn, that is nice."

Paul said, "I forgot to ask, do you have a boyfriend and do we need protection?"

She wailed and said, "Elise, he is a brute! Only asks after he is buried in me and knows I can't say no!"

Elise was leaning over my shoulder and kissing the side of my face. "They make a nice couple. Can we do that?"

In a minute, she was landed on me, squeezing as hard as she could, and kissing hard.

"What's this with orgasms?"

She whispered in my ear, "I've never had one with a guy. Seems to be something wrong."

"You sure feel nice. You squeeze nice. You kiss nice. Maybe we can work on the problem, even if it is a first date."

We rocked back and forth. She didn't say anything, but felt incredible. Behind her back, Cheryl was moaning and coming for about the fourth time. Paul got them up and walked into the house. Elise and I could hear slapping and louder moans, and finally two orgasmic wails at once.

Elise was energized, bouncing on me, licking around my face. I went after a fat nipple on a flat chest and teased it. "Oh god, you are getting to me. Maybe this is going to work. Let's go inside."

On my bed, I took her hard and fast in missionary style. "Of course, you are going to come. You can't avoid it with a great lover like me."

"You are an arrogant son of a bitch, but I think you are right. I've never felt like this before."

She flipped on to her hands and knees and screamed when I jammed hard from the back side.

I beat on her globes and pinched her nipples. "Cheryl," I hollered, "come here and help your sister."

Cheryl and Paul walked in, arms around each other and stuff dripping from them. I gestured that her fingers needed to go into Elise's ass. I sent Paul to get her tits from underneath.

My rhythm picked up, solid, firm and demanding. Elise was shaking and her moans were rising in pitch. Cheryl had her fingers poised inches from the pulsing round hole. I nodded and all three of us got her at once.

There was a terrific scream and the poor woman convulsed, shaking and twitching.

The three attackers smiled and gave the orgasming torso some air. Her eyes were tightly closed.

The body stilled and her eyes opened. "Bastards. That was cruel."

Paul and I gently kissed her and Cheryl mopped up. The look was soft. I guess you could say even loving.

"Sis, I have been molested on a first date. I even came." Her eyes closed again and Cheryl drew up a blanket. We tiptoed out.

Cheryl had me by the ears. "That was incredible. She's gone years thinking she was no good as a girlfriend." The kiss was incendiary. "There. I think I'm in love with your brother, but you are pretty nice too." She giggled and folded herself into Paul's arms.

The rest of the afternoon was declared runners' recovery. Elise wandered out after a while and pretended to be totally goofy. I gathered her in and told her she was a hot lay. She smiled and whispered, "I can't figure out how I can be falling in love with a guy six hours after a marathon."

I put on my best doctor voice and said, "Very common, madam. Disrupted endocrine function leads to wild sexual behavior and a sudden desire to settle down with the right guy."

She got her arm around my neck and asked, "Are we going out for dinner? We don't have any decent clothes with us."

Hand in hand, we explored mom's closet. In the back were some dresses she didn't fit into anymore. I slipped one over Elise's head. Right on the money. She kissed me and went to get Cheryl. I called Paul and we admired two otherwise naked women with our mother's pretty dresses on. They paraded and ended up between our legs getting gentle kisses and humming.

"Sis, things are looking up."

Cheryl laughed and said, "You slut, you just want more of what he does to you."

They hugged and kissed and laughed and let me swat their bottoms. I asked Paul, "Amelio's?"

It was almost the most expensive restaurant in town, and he nodded vigorously. Our new girlfriends deserved the best. I got us a reservation for seven o'clock and went to tell the women, who were rummaging for stockings and heels. "We have a reservation at one of the best places in town, but it is a little dressy. You are going to look fantastic for your first dates."

They gave me a look and Cheryl said, "You are totally spoiling us, but we love it. Can we keep digging for what we need for a hot date?"

"My mom would be insulted if you didn't."

Anthony, the Maitre d' at Amelio's, recognized me and showed our beautiful women to a window table. "Mr. Thompson, it is a pleasure to have you with us tonight. May I ask if you all ran in today's race?"

"Anthony, we did. We all ran well and we are celebrating."

Our noses were in the menus when the wine steward showed up with some Krug vintage champagne and whispered, "Courtesy of the house for our fine runners."

The bubbly went immediately to our heads, leading to way too much laughing and giggling and holding of hands. The pasta was to die for, the venison course was exquisite. Anthony insisted that we try the homemade tiramisu with his favorite dessert wine.

Paul and I threw both of our credit cards into the bill packet and hoped they didn't bounce.

They didn't, and our dates floated out of the restaurant making agreeable small noises and saying that a sleepover was a fine idea.

By the time we got home, spirits had revived enough for a moonlight swim. Actually, it was more of a standing in the water up to our chests and rubbing on each other moment.

Paul and I had our backs against the side of the pool and the lovely women were pressing against us.

Cheryl leaned over and kissed her sister. "Did we luck into a good deal or what?"

Elise kissed me and asked, "Tell me the truth, are we here as girlfriends, or just study subjects?"

I hugged her tight and said, "If you are willing to be my girlfriend, I would sure like that."

Paul said, "Cheryl, I have a terrible feeling I am going to be chasing your cute behind up and down a lot of hills. Do I get to win once in a while?"

Those fantastic tits were destroying my brother. She snuggled in close and said to him, "They will beat us if we don't train and run the full. That's going to be hard. Will you train with me?"

We were just finishing the teeth brushing when the women announced that they needed to be in the same bed for the night.

We said, "Oh dear," and picked them up around our necks. Our parent's king bed, with the view out to the patio and the woods beyond, seemed about right. They landed in each other's arms, laughing up a storm.

With the lights out and moonlight coming in the window, things got very lovey. After promises of forbidden delights in the morning, the males decided cuddling and sleeping was fine. Elise gave me a tender kiss that went on for a long time. In my ear, she said, "I don't have any tits, but I love you."

I whispered back, "I love you. I love your tits."

In the morning sunlight, the women were climbing out and heading for the bathroom. Paul and I high fived each other. "There is one problem," I said, "you and I are hooked. They run like demons and it looks like they might love us too."

Two airborne bodies landed. "That's right, you are not getting out of this. Not on your life. We have decided you meet our demanding requirements."

Oh shit. This was serious. They were stretched out on top of us, crying.

My hands on her back, I said, "Yes. Very demanding requirements. I suppose you mean a ring some time?"

She cried harder and beat on my chest. "You have my heart, you louse. If you dump us, there will be severe consequences." More crying.

Paul and I sat up and looked at each other. Two engagements at the same time? To two running sisters? What will mother say?

We laughed and kissed our almost fiancees. They straddled us and asked, "Why are you laughing? This is not funny!"

They got turned around so we could look out the window together. A mother deer and her fawn were eating grass on the far side of the pool.

I said, "Ok, you completely stole our hearts. We want you. We need you. We lust for you. We will marry you."

They fell into each other's arms, crying harder than ever. Paul and I went to make the coffee.

A few minutes later, freshly showered and wrapped in terry robes, they padded into the kitchen and pressed up against our sides.

"We are sorry. That was not nice back there. If you are actually asking us to marry you, we accept, although our mother is going to make a big fuss about how sudden this is, and how uncouth it is for two sisters to be marrying two brothers right after running with them."

"Do we have to wait to tell the parents?"

Everyone kissed everyone else and thought about that.

Elise said to me, very tentatively, "Brian, I know couples live with each other before marrying these days, but I am sort of old fashioned. I'd like to marry you before living with you."

Something clicked in my brain and I said, "Timeout. This is way too fast. Instant infatuation is not a base for marriage. I declare that we have to have one month of dating and talking and sorting this out."

Elise's eyes were deep pools. She said, "A month?"

I hugged her and said, "Maybe less if we sort fast."

Cheryl and Paul were on the sofa buried in each other. I picked up Elise and went to my own bed, scene of her frenzied orgasm yesterday.

We got under the cover and cuddled back to front. Elise said, "I'm thinking."

I hugged her and licked the back of her neck. She said, "You are pretty damn smart."

"I don't know about that, but my professor keeps bugging me about starting my PhD."

"You don't even know what I do, or what Cheryl does."

"Tell me."

She turned over and kissed me. "Cheryl and I took biology in school because our mother is a bio-paleontologist. She is very smart and very domineering. She drove our father crazy and he left when we were five. They are still married but don't live together. There is plenty of family money to solve problems. After school, mom started an institute and made us research biologists. What we really do is support her field work."

She stopped and waited for me to say something. "You are worried about another scientist in the family?"

She wormed around and said, "Well?"

"My degree is in exercise physiology, with minors in sports psychology and psychotherapy."

"How much of your therapy involves using that incredible cock?"

"Do I get to beat you when you are bad?"

"I guess." She took the robe off and was just laying across my lap when Cheryl and Paul came in.

"What's going on?" I gestured to the lotion bottle and Cheryl tossed it to me.

"She is sore from yesterday. She is filling me in on your mom and the institute." I started working the lotion into Elise's calves and hamstrings. Low moans filled the air.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Racing Towards Love Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds