• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Manipulatrix Ch. 02

The Manipulatrix Ch. 02

12

Over the next few days, at different times, I had Zoe, and Katrina, and Mandy over to my place, and we picked out all kinds of sexy outfits online, to buy with my boyfriend's credit cards. As I mentioned before, I tried hard to keep his debt up, so when he got his statements, he could see all my charges, and the painful memories of all the money his ex-wife had cost him could be replaced with the assurance that now he had a wonderful, loving woman in his life. So spending big for his birthday, using his cards, was really important, to show him how much I cared about him. And the reason I let him treat the other girls to all those outfits was we were going to go out, the night of his birthday, and have a big party at the club in his honor, and I knew it would make him feel good that we had HIM to thank for all our outfits.

Then I ordered several other presents that would not only be great for his birthday night, but would also spice up our sex life from then on. Some women make the mistake of always relying on the man to think of new things to keep sex interesting. Don't make that mistake, girls. You can't go wrong when you come up with your own ideas, and I had plenty.

Then I thought of one more great present. I went to the Department of Motor Vehicles website, and I found the forms I needed, and filled them out online. I had to call my boyfriend to get some of the information, but I told him I needed it for a special birthday surprise, so it was no problem, except that his address showed up on the pre-filled parts of the forms, so what would ultimately be mailed would come to his place. So I made him give me his mailbox key, and a key to his place, so during the day while he was at work, I could drive over to his place, get his mail, and toss it into his apartment. (By the way, when I looked inside for the first time, I thought, "Oh, my goodness. Poor guy. What a dump." But I didn't say anything and embarrass him about it.) But then two days before his birthday, I saw the mailing from the DMV, and took it with me, and tossed his mail and keys inside his apartment. Then I drove his cute little pink convertible home.

All the other packages also arrived before his birthday, and when the day came, and he got off work, he took the short bus ride to my place so we could begin our night of celebration. I had made reservations for 6 people at Mancini's, because he and I would be there for dinner, along with Katrina, Mandy, Zoe, and Zoe's boyfriend. We were all going to meet there. As I drove the two of us to the restaurant in his pink convertible, Katrina called and said her boyfriend was free, and could he join us? I thought my boyfriend would be really embarrassed if I said no; I knew he wouldn't want to be rude and not include someone who wanted to come celebrate his birthday with him. I mean, who would do that? My boyfriend would never want to hurt someone's feelings like that.

So when we got to Mancini's, we turned the car over to the valet. As we walked toward the entrance, I told my boyfriend we had an extra guest, but we only had room for 6. I knew he wouldn't want any of our guests to be excluded, so I knew he'd want to give up his spot to Katrina's boyfriend. There was a bus stop, with a bench, right across the street from the restaurant, so I told him I'd let him rest there and wait for us. I knew he was probably tired from work, and I certainly didn't want him falling asleep when we got back to the bedroom later on. I had him give me his credit card so I could take it in, to pay for all our meals, so he would feel like the big spender, which I knew he'd certainly want to do on his birthday.

We had the most AMAZING meal, and we all saved room for dessert, since the desserts are unbelievable there. So we all had leftover food from our meals. When we came out, I talked my boyfriend's ear off over how delicious it all was, and what we had, as he paid the valet, and we got back in his car.

While I was driving us to the club, I realized my friends had taken all the leftovers with them, in Mandy's car, and she was probably going to stop at her house on the way and put the leftovers in her fridge. I knew my boyfriend was hungry, so we stopped at a gas station, and I let him run in and get himself a sandwich there.

At the club, as usual, I let him rest in the car, to maybe take a nap if he wanted. I still had his credit card, so he could treat us all as we celebrated his birthday inside, all us girls wearing the sexy new clothes, shoes, and jewelry he'd bought us. I took a few pictures of us and sent them to his phone.

We had SUCH a good time, it was over three hours before we were finally ready to go. I was pretty tipsy, so I let my boyfriend drive us back to my place. Now it was time to go to the bedroom; we were both SO excited. I told him I'd planned everything, and he didn't need to feel under any kind of pressure. You know, girls, sometimes on special occasions we expect too much of our man. Some men get "performance anxiety", you know, where they feel under a lot of pressure to please you sexually, and you want to do what you can to ease his stress.

So I let him get completely naked and lie down on his back, on my bed. I told him to just relax and let me take care of everything. I had bought him lots of presents, so before we had sex, I wanted us to open them. The first was a pair of leather cuffs. I said, "Kinky, huh? Kind of exciting. Let's just put those on your ankles."

Next was a box of nylon cords. I tied some around his waist, and then each of his wrists, to keep his hands at his sides. Then I used some more to tie his thighs together, and two more pieces to link his thigh-cords and his wrists. So now there was no give in his wrists at all.

The next present was extra-special. I opened the box, and pulled it out, and he said, "What's THAT??" Excitedly, I answered, "That's your penis!" It was a variety of something called a "chindo", except this one wasn't for his chin, but for his mouth. It had a kind of rubber stopper/gag, and extending from that was a dildo. Then there was also a strap attached, so what you can do is put the stopper in his mouth, and pull and tighten the strap around his head, and then it looks like he has a dildo sticking out from his mouth... which he basically does, I guess. So we put that on him, as I explained how excited I had been for tonight, and how excited I was to finally have his penis inside me. I noticed he looked a little worried after I strapped that on his head, but I figured that was just a little performance anxiety.

The next package had a black silk blindfold, so I put that on him. Then I said there is one more package, and it is the most special present of all. I said, "Wait right here", and I went to get this one. I had already opened it earlier that day, to make sure I knew how it worked.

I got a disposable plastic glove, some lube, some toothpaste, and an ice pack, then finally grabbed the last present, to bring into the bedroom. I put on a glove, squirted some lube on my fingers, and rubbed lube on his penis (the one between his legs, not the one sticking out from his head), which was fully hard. Then I inserted a finger into his butthole to lube it up a little. He flinched, but I told him to relax. Then I put the ice pack on his penis and balls, until his penis went soft. Now I was ready for the last, and most special, of his birthday presents: a metal chastity tube. While his penis was still soft, I smeared toothpaste all over it, and then quickly put the tube on it before it started to swell up too much, since his erection was returning. I then locked the device with the padlock that came with it. Earlier that day, I had already taken all the padlock keys and put them in my safe deposit box at the bank.

The kind of tube I got for him was open at the end, so if his penis got fully hard, the head could poke out. It wasn't long before that happened, so I rubbed a little more toothpaste on the head of his penis, and dabbed a little on the sensitive underside. Then I smeared toothpaste all over his balls, and finally stuck a toothpasty finger as far up his butthole as I could.

Everyone knows how important foreplay is, so I did all this to make sure he was super-stimulated so he could enjoy our sex as much as possible. It was all certainly making me very horny, and I was *definitely* ready to climb onto that dildo and take it for a ride.

We had the most AMAZING sex that night, with me bucking and pounding against my birthday boy's face for... I mean, I don't know *how* long! But oh my god... I must have had five orgasms, at least. For a while I'd fuck his penis facing one way, and then I'd turn myself around and fuck it the other way. It was great when I was facing his feet, because then I could bend at my knees and lean myself across his chest, and while I pounded my hips up and down, I could look at his locked-up penis just a few inches in front of my face, and see all the pre-cum dripping onto my sheets, and think how happy and relieved he'll be that he won't have to worry, and pressure himself anymore, to keep his cum inside for me. The device will do it for him. I have to admit I was pretty proud of my thoughtfulness on that one.

Then I would dab a little more toothpaste on my finger, and reach forward, down between his thighs, and find his butthole, to give him some extra stimulation. I would hear him go "mmmmmmph!" and then feel his head move, so I knew he wanted to please me more with his penis inside me. Well, I certainly wasn't going to deny him that on his birthday, so I'd go for another ride.

Ohhh, it was so wonderful. Before I knew it, it was 4:30 in the morning! I thought, Oh, shit, I need to let the poor guy go home so he'll be ready for work. I thought he usually got up at like 6, I wasn't sure. So... it was bittersweet, but we had to bring his special night to an end. I told him, "Honey, this has been so wonderful, and I'm so glad I could share your birthday with you, but you're gonna need to get home, so let me throw something on, and let's go down to your car. I untied him, uncuffed him, removed his blindfold, and took the gag/dildo out of his mouth and unstrapped it from his head. He got dressed, and I quickly pulled on some jeans, and threw on a shirt, slipped some shoes on, and grabbed a jacket, because by then it was a little chilly out. I also grabbed a phillips-head screwdriver, and the last of his birthday presents, because I still had that surprise for him: the little something from the DMV.

We went down to the Mercedes' parking space, and I said, "Honey, guess what? I bet you thought you'd already gotten all your presents, but I have one more really special one for you. Here, open this." I gave him the DMV mailer, and he opened it. Inside was a personalized license plate for his pink convertible.

He pulled it out, looked at it, and said, "ALL4JENNA"?

"Yes!! Isn't it great!"

"Ummm..."

"Oh! Wait... you're probably confused. Of course you are. I'm sorry, that's my fault. I need to explain what it means. Well, I didn't want you to feel bad, or embarrassed, about that wet dream you had, and how you lost some of your semen and weren't able to give it to me. But now we can put that behind us, and you won't have to worry about that anymore, because, thanks to your chastity tube, it can't come out. You can keep it *all for Jenna*. See? Well, here, take the screwdriver, put it on, put it on! Let's see how it looks."

He knelt down on the cement floor in the parking garage, and took the old plate off, and put on the new "ALL4JENNA" plate. I clapped, and jumped up and down a little. "Isn't that great, honey? Now whenever you see your car, it can remind you of your chastity tube -- well, not that you're likely to forget it's on there -- but you can feel really good that you're keeping all your cum for Jenna. And by the way, it was only 50 dollars to change it, and it only costs an extra 40 dollars a year. So I thought it was the least I could do for such a special guy. Want me to take that screwdriver? OK, hun, I know you really need to get going. Do you want to kiss me good night? Here, I'll slip these shoes off, if you want to kneel down here and give my footsies some kisses. Mmmmm. That's nice. OK, hun. I'll see you tomorrow." Then I went back upstairs and let him get started on the walk home.

(Actually I'm not sure if he walked that night, or if he waited for the first bus out. There might have been a 5:15 bus, so he might have just decided to wait outside for that one, I'm not sure. I never asked.)

A few weeks later, his car was due for an oil change and maintenance check, so I scheduled one for him. I waited until he got home from work so he could relax a few minutes before I called him, to have him ride the bus back downtown and get his car to take it in. Of course, I let him do it, because again, I didn't want to insult him by taking care of his car for him, as if he couldn't do it himself. I told him I had ordered the deluxe full service, because naturally caring about him means caring about his things, so I wanted to make sure the car got the best treatment. I left the keys with the concierge (oh, yes, we have around-the-clock concierge services at Pantana), so he could pick them up there and wouldn't have to trouble himself with coming up to my apartment.

He called a while later and said he had a problem. The poor guy was so distressed, I thought he was going to cry. He said none of his credit cards were accepted, he had no cash, and his bank account was empty. There was no way he could pay for the service. That was really all I needed to know, but then he got really upset and started going on and on about all kinds of financial problems he was having. He said he'd shut his internet and cable off a long time ago, he was way behind on his utilities, his power was shut off a couple days before, his gas was about to get shut off, and he was way behind on his rent, because by the time he made his phone payment, paid for his monthly bus pass, made all the miniumum payments on his credit cards, and his car payment, and car insurance, there was nothing left. His next check was a week away, and all of that was going to have to go to my alimony payment. So he was afraid he'd be evicted any day.

I said, "OK, shhhh, shh, honey, it's OK. It's OK. Everything's gonna be all right. You know what, why don't you go ahead and hop on the bus from there, and go on home. Go home, relax, get some rest, calm down, OK? I think I know what we can do to take care of all this, so don't you worry, honey, OK? You just go on home and leave everything to me."

After I hung up, I called my lawyer, Claire, to have some contracts drawn up. I told her exactly what I wanted, and offered her my usual hefty sum for expedited service -- namely, I wanted the contracts, and her, to be at my place at 6 PM tomorrow. Wear something really girly and sexy, I said. And your hair in pigtails would be just perfect. Claire is 36, but in pigtails, and the right outfit, she looks younger than me.

I hopped in my sedan and drove it to the mechanic, paid for the Mercedes' service, and made sure to get a receipt. Then I left the sedan there and took my boyfriend's Mercedes to his place. He was surprised to see me, he let me in, and I told him I'd need that spare apartment key again. Where were all his bills? I asked. I had him box those up along with every other financial document in the place. While he did that, I took pictures of his furniture and any other items of value in the apartment. Then I took the box, and his spare apartment key, and told him to get a good night's rest and I'd see him tomorrow.

When I got back to the towers, I tossed my sedan keys to a concierge and asked to have someone pick up that car from the mechanic, at their convenience, and bring it back to the garage. Back in my apartment, I uploaded some pictures, and my phone number. Over the next few days, I should be getting calls for people wanting to buy the stuff in my boyfriend's apartment.

The next day was Friday, and after my boyfriend served me my breakfast, and made his bologna sandwich, I told him to come back to my apartment after work. He caught the bus back to work, I ate my breakfast (of course), and then I put some boxes in his convertible, and drove it over to Whitestone. I let myself into his apartment and then tossed everything movable and useful, including all his clothes, into boxes. I did leave some things behind, that were pretty much trash anyway. Ladies, you know how it is: Sometimes your man holds on to useless stuff, and he needs your help to get rid of it.

I brought the stuff back to my place, so now all that was left was to sell the items of value, if there were any takers. When my boyfriend got off work, and arrived by bus to my place, I told him to take off all his clothes. I told him my friend Claire was coming in just a few minutes, and in the meantime, I wanted to help him relax, since he'd been under so much stress lately. I told him I had a solution to everything, and he had nothing to worry about, "So," I said, "why don't you just kneel here in front of the couch, and let me cuff your wrists behind you... there we go... and I'll just sit here on the couch and give you a little foot therapy. I know how much tasting my feet relaxes you."

I put one foot in his mouth and slipped the other one under his balls to rub them. I knew he liked it, because I could see, and then feel, the head of his penis start to poke out from the end of his chastity tube. You know a man can't get erect if he's super-stressed, so I knew I was helping him to put his mind at ease.

I'd left the apartment door unlocked, so when Claire arrived, I called for her to come in. I didn't want to be rude to my boyfriend and have to get up suddenly from his little footsy therapy. So I continued what I was doing, and he nodded at Claire, with his mouth full of foot, as I introduced them and she sat down beside me. She showed me the contracts, and I thanked her. I read each one, silently, and allowed my boyfriend to continue relaxing. After I'd read them all, I asked Claire for a pen, and then explained to my boyfriend that I'd worked everything out so he could live with me, and he wouldn't have any money problems anymore. I just needed him to sign some papers.

I handed him the pen, and he seemed to be trying to crane his head forward. Then he was mumbling, and I couldn't understand what he was saying because his mouth was full of my foot. I said, "I'm sorry, honey, I can't understand what you're saying. Just go ahead and sign this one here. You can reach, can't you? There you go. OK, now sign this one here." He mumbled some more, and didn't seem to want to sign ... or maybe he just couldn't quite see where the line was? I'm not sure, but I guided his wrist. "It's right here, honey. Sign right there. There you go, that's good."

Once he signed them all, I also signed, and then gave them to Claire so she could get everything in order. I thanked her, she said, "Nice to meet you" to my boyfriend, and I said, "Oh. There's a check for you on the table there, hun. You can go ahead and grab that as you leave. Thanks!"

Later, when he didn't have a mouthful of foot, my boyfriend asked what the papers were. I told him Claire was my lawyer, and those were contracts he signed, for example a rental agreement. He was responsible for half of all the living expenses: rent, utilities, cable, internet, food, etc. Also he was responsible for the parking garage fee for his car.

I told him it didn't really matter, because I'd go ahead and take his bank card and checkbook, and all his credit cards, to take care of all the bills. He wouldn't have to be stressed by that stuff anymore. But I had the contracts drawn up for his benefit, so he'd know he was still legally responsible for paying his bills, because it would be emasculating for him to have to just rely on his sugar mama (who was only 25 years old!) for everything. After so many years of hard work, here he was in his 40s, and if I just swooped in and bailed him out of everything, it would make him feel like a complete failure, like he couldn't make it on his own. This way he would know that he was still contributing, and would still feel like a man.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Manipulatrix Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds