• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Nether Chronicles: The Horsemen

The Nether Chronicles: The Horsemen

I woke up with my head hurting. I opened my eyes, and although my vision was hazy, I could tell I was being dragged by two figures, my feet dragging on the dirt. I couldn't remember anything, at least for a while. I didn't know who I was, where I was, or who my captors were. However, after some time, I was able to recollect my memories. That is when the fear gripped me. I remembered: The Horsemen attacked my village! And they kidnapped me!

Now that I had time to gain a little strength, I lifted my head and looked at the two Horsemen. Although they had the heads of horses, as their namesake, they had the bodies of men. One had a tan coat and the other was a chocolate color. They were both over six foot, had large muscles across their body, and a random assortment of barbaric tattoos. Improvised armor covered most of their body, with the exceptions of their arms and legs. They were scary.

The Horsemen dragged me on for a while longer before I saw a wooden gate. I didn't want to go in there, but I couldn't struggle or fight back. I was too exhausted. We stopped at the gates, with a Horseman guarding the entrance. After speaking in a tongue I didn't know, the gates opened, and we entered. The place was primitive. Most of the huts were made of wood and straw, and the only doors they had were bear pelts that you pushed aside. Horsemen walked around doing their daily duties, but I noticed they were eyeing at me. It gave me the chills. What were they thinking?

My captors brought me to one of the only stone structures in the encampment. A prison of some sort. The place was full of girls, locked up in cells, varying from humans to elves. They brought me inside and threw me in a cage. The tan one left, but the chocolate colored one stayed behind and leaned against a nearby wall. "He's on guard duty" I hear in the next cage. What I saw was a beautiful woman with black hair and green eyes, sitting on the cold floor. She was super pregnant. In fact, her stomach looked like the size of turkey. "I've been pregnant for three months. Any day now, the time will come." Only three months!?

"What is this place? What do they want?" I asked her. She looked into my eyes and smiled while rubbing her belly with care.

"Why, this is a breeding farm for the Horsemen, little one" she explained. "And we are their breeding tools." This couldn't be happening. I was having a dream, no, a nightmare! It had to be! But in the end, I grudgingly knew that this was reality. "You are small and young" she continued. "The Horsemen are going to like you a lot. You might even get to be the Main. Lucky you!"

I peeked at the Horseman across the room. He was looking up and down my body, with an intensity that gave me shivers. In all my nineteen winters, I have never seen someone lust for me like that. I was now terrified of what they might do to me. I turned to the woman. "What the hell is a Main?" I asked her.

She smiled again, as if with a joyous nostalgia. "On every full moon, the tribe picks a slave girl to be the Main. Then that one girl will be fucked by the Horsemen. Every single one of them. From dusk until dawn." I feel my eyes start to swell up with tears. Was that going to happen to me? She kept talking in her happy tone. "When I was a Main, I pleased over forty five Horsemen, all throughout the night. At first I was scared, but it was the best day of my life. Her hand rubbed her stomach more. "The tribe has grown since then. Who knows how many you'll get."

"But why us!?" I almost yell. "We're human and they are beasts. Shouldn't they breed with their own kind?"

"There are no females among the Horsemen" she told me. "Only males. They must mate with other creatures to reproduce. The only ones that they can breed with are humans and elves."

I looked back at the one guarding the place. He was looking at my ass now, and now he was starting to pitch a tent with his loincloth. It was a rather large bulge. He noticed my surprise, and smiled. He moved his loincloth and whipped out his 10 incher for me to see. I gasped at his size. There was no way that thing could fit inside me. He started stroking his cock towards me. The woman giggled. "He's the least of your worries. He's small, for his kind. The average is 14 inches."

My heart almost stopped. They got bigger than that!? No way! I turned back to her. "When is the full moon? I need to get out of here before then."

She grinned again. I was getting annoyed by that smile at this point. "Tonight" she said. "Starting now."

Two Horsemen walked into the prison. The one guarding quickly put his member away. One of them walked up to my cage. He stood out among all the Horsemen. He had a snow white coat, with a matching mane. He had a slim build, but still had muscles to show. But most peculiar of all was the spiraled horn adorned on his head. He looked at me for a while. He then grunted and walked out. The other two took me out of my cage and took me outside. The sun was almost setting over the mountains, and the night was approaching. I was brought to the center of the encampment. There was a wooden platform, elevated by a large rock and some pillars. On top of the platform was an object that looked like a large saddle. My heart was pounding. Tears filled my eyes. This isn't happening.

I was taken to the platform, standing next to the horned Horseman. He was giving some kind of speech, while reaching for the moon. All the Horsemen were gathered there. All naked. All hung. All horny. Suddenly the white Horseman grabbed my shirt and ripped it off. The crowd cheered loudly to the sight of my breasts. He threw the shirt to the crowd, watching them grab for it. I was then moved to the saddle. They made me lay on it, strapping my arms and legs to the side. The white one then ripped of my shorts and threw it on the ground, exposing my ass and pussy. I didn't understand why, but although I was going to be raped by all of these Horsemen, I got a little excited. My pussy was twitching with anticipation.

The Horsemen began chanting while watching the sun set. Kut. Kut. Kut. As soon as the sun dipped under the horizon, all hell broke loose. The beasts rushed towards the platform, trying to get to me. Before I knew it, my pussy was being stretched by a giant horse cock. I bit my lip from the pain, but then he started plowing me hard. It hurt worse than stubbing your toe, but I couldn't help but moaning out of control. It was too good. The horseman eventually broke through my cervix, his dick invading my womb. I screamed, but from pleasure or pain, I did not know. It didn't take long after that for him to cum, filling my insides with his seed. He pulled out, but was soon replaced by another cock, which fucked me just as hard as the last one. I couldn't believe that being raped felt this good. I couldn't believe that being raped was this much fun! Something was wrong with me.

After another cock went to work on me, I had my first orgasm of the night. My body went into shock and my muscles tensed. I moaned so loud that the Horseman behind me started fucking me harder. After I came out of my trance, I noticed a horse cock in my face. I had to decide. Keep my pride as a woman or submit to this pleasure and accept my role here. I chose the latter. I opened my mouth. I wanted it. I continued to be skewered for hours, cum filling my mouth and pussy over and over again.

I was then removed from the saddle and thrown onto a Horseman's chest. I held onto him, wrapping my arms and legs around him as best as I could. He lined his cock up with my pussy, and filled me up, fucking me while standing. As I moaned, I didn't notice another Horseman behind me, until I felt the head of his cock poke at my asshole. I yelped in fright. I loved getting butt fucked, especially with big cocks, but I never tried with that size before. Not a fucking cock that was bigger and thicker than my forearm! But as he pushed to gain entry into my ass, I did not protest. There's a first time for everything, I suppose. After a great deal of pushing, he finally slipped into my ass, and began drilling me instantly. Here I was receiving double penetration from Horsemen. Both my holes were stretched wide, and my pelvis felt like it was going to crack. And I was moaning and enjoying every second of it.

It continued for the rest of the night, and I wish it could've lasted longer. I didn't want my paradise of painful ecstasy to ever end. But the ritual was complete when the sun rose. Everyone went to their huts, except the white Horseman, who was fucking me then. He and I had our last orgasms of the day at once, his cock shooting his load into my cum filled body. I didn't even notice him pull out and walk away, I was so tired.

Two Horsemen brought me back to my cage. I sat on the floor, exhausted, with cum still drooling out of my holes. I knew my fate: It was pretty much a guaranteed pregnancy. Hell, I might get twins. "Had fun?" I hear from a familiar voice.

I smiled, the same smile I was annoyed with yesterday. "I did" I replied. "Can't wait for next time."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Nether Chronicles: The Horsemen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds