• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Work Party Ch. 03

A Work Party Ch. 03

Chapter 3 of the series. For those who don't like stories about cheating wives, or interracial sex, please find a different story to read. This one has both, and I am not interested in listening to your anonymous whining. If you have a constructive criticism, I would love to hear it!

=======================

A Work Party- Ch. 3

Ron was true to his word, and Tony got a promotion. From an area sales representative to a District Sales Manager. I think he would have eventually gotten the promotion, anyway, as he was good at his job, but now he was a manager. With it came some nice benefits. A raise, and he got a company car, better health insurance, and his retirement benefits increased. He had access to stock options, and better bonuses, too. With it came perks and responsibilities. Sometimes he could come home early, and sometimes, like near end of month, he was extremely busy. He had people to supervise, and problems to solve, not only his, but sometimes theirs. But he flourished in his new capacity. I also became a sort of trophy wife. I still had my own job, as financial analyst, in a different field of work. But it was steady, constant, and 9 to 5. There were few parties and celebrations for the worker-bees at my level in my company, while suddenly, Tony was going to many. Most of them were local-enough for me to be on his arm. Ron would be there, and we would have to behave as friends, and not the torrid lovers we had become. At a party, with me on Tony's arm, we spoke with Ron for a while, friendly and casually. Ron even let it slip that he was pleased by Tony's progress, and that his efforts were getting him and Ron noticed. It was even possible that they would both benefit from higher corporate ladder positions.

Tony was truly dedicated to his company, and loyal, and when it was required, he would travel, even leaving on a Sunday night. Every night my husband was away, Ron wasn't lonely. Usually we'd make a night of it at his house, but once in a great while, at mine. But Ron's place was where some of the wilder times we'd have occurred. See, I am a girly-girl. I love to be nicely dressed, and I believe dresses and skirts are what I should be wearing, and jeans were for Tomboys. I wore heels probably 90% of the time, and I had exactly three pairs of flat shoes, one of them being sneakers. Ron was a man's man, of sorts. I think that is why I was so attracted to him. Where I was soft, he was rough, and where I was gentle, Ron wasn't. Most of all, Ron took what he wanted, and appreciated my beliefs that a woman was a woman, and a woman's place was not to be the boss, and not to be in charge.

Tony, without realizing it, was also reveling in Ron's dominance to me. Not in the BDSM sort of dominance, like leather, whips, and chains, but Ron was making me more demure, more feminine, and Tony was being just his normal, gentle self. The difference was I was showing more of my female-ness to Tony, which was making him think he was more of a stallion than he really was. Not that I didn't love Tony. I truly did, to my very core. But I also loved Ron, or more precisely, what Ron did to me with his cock. Tony was gentle, kind, and caring in bed, and would ensure I wasn't hurt. He treated me like I was made of crystal. Ron treated me like a woman. He would use me, hard, and wring me tightly, until I was worn out. Then we'd start all over again.

Tony had decided to take some of his new-found raise, and ensure that I had a clothing allowance, and he told me to start buying more outfits meant for a wealthier life. Short was good, revealing was great, sexy was in but slutty was out. An elegant nudity he coined the term. So I did as a dutiful wife would. I went shopping! But I took Ron with me.

Ron had a flair for fashion, he knew what he liked to see on a woman, or in this case, me. Both men allowed me to indulge my own fashion fetish, wearing satin garments, which had a nice side-benefit of being a little flashy, which Tony was looking for, and Ron appreciated especially when he took me to his own parties on his arm. We'll talk more about that later.

So it was sheer panties and bras, or even some racy, lacey stuff. Thongs became the order of the day, too, and I had several pairs, along with a switch to French bikini-cut over the hip panties, satin or otherwise. Nylons became thigh-highs, and even a few garter and hose sets. I bought a few pairs of Louboutains as well. Long gowns grew shorter, and bodycon dresses became looser, either skater-type dresses, or pleated, fuller skirts, with shorter hemlines. Circle skirts were a particular favorite of Ron's, as he liked to watch me exposed to him. I even wound up with a few more daring pieces, like a dress that was mostly like a Halston off-the-shoulder flowing number seen on some Hollywood-types and wealthy wives, only mine wasn't off the shoulder. It was no arms at all, just a neck –opening and three buttons to allow my head to fit, ringed by a high collar. Basically, it was a giant circle skirt, but with a neck opening, instead of a waist opening. The material was sheer and light satin, but double-sided. I could wear it either baby pink or red side out, but the hem ended pretty high. Like about 3 inches below my butt. Both men loved me in that one, because it restricted my reach, and limited my modesty.

One Thursday night, I got an early call from Tony, who was at his office. "Hey, baby. How's your day going?" he asked, his voice coming from the speakerphone I had clicked on.

I shrugged into the phone. I was still at work, and up to my knockers in a series of spreadsheets that weren't totaling right. "I'm good, just slogging through..." I replied, half-paying attention.

"Ummm... listen, I sorta' have to extend my trip until Sunday." He led off with. That got my attention, and now I picked up the phone, taking it off speaker.

"Excuse me? Ummm, we had plans this weekend to host a party with some of your co-workers. Ron's supposed to be there, along with a few of the upper muckety-mucks, in case you forgot..." I had just had a sudden rush of shit to the heart. I wasn't about to try and entertain a bunch of couples alone. Fat chance.

"I know, I know..." he groaned. He had been smart to call me at work. I worked in a cubical, so I couldn't close a door and voice my displeasure. "But Ron wants me to close two deals and is having me meet with two clients, doing the wine and dine thing. He's giving me the whole of next week off to compensate me for it, so we can take a mini-vacation, but I gotta' do this, babe."

My eyes narrowed. Then I simply shared my only option I would buy. "I suppose it has to be this way. Just tell Ron to cancel the party and we can reschedule it for when you get back." Of course, I wasn't a complete fool. I knew this would mean more time with Ron between my legs, screaming his name, and other, dirtier things.

"Nononono..." Tony said. "Ron said he would help you by playing host. All you need to do it let him do all the talking, and stay close, so you can be the lady of the house. He'll do all of the heavy-lifting, so to speak. You just look pretty and do what needs to be done. In fact, if we can pull this off, I'll take you on a Four-day booze cruise!"

I rolled my eyes, as the booze cruise was Tony's favorite thing. Lots of alcohol, lots of sex, and lots of relaxation. I didn't mind them, but he really liked them. A lot. I sighed in a huff. "Alright. Anything you want me to wear?"

"Nah. Just wear what you would with me. Or maybe Ron has an idea. I don't know. I just know you'll be a knockout!" He was right there. I'd decided in an instant that Tony was going to be a bit jealous when he got back. I'd make sure he saw a picture of me dressed to kill for the party.

We exchanged "I love yous" and agreed to talk later that night. It took me all of six seconds to call Ron on my cell.

"Hey, Studly" which I'd taken to call him. "What are you trying to do to me? Get me killed?" My tone was frank. I was still pretty unhappy about the whole party-deal.

Ron just laughed before replying. "Hello to you, too!" he tone was jovial. "I see you got the call. That's what I like about Tony. He gets things off his plate so he can take more."

His words weren't placating to me, and I told him so. We were lovers, yes, but I was still a wife, and my home was mine, not his to toy with.

"Relax, girl... It's not that big of a deal. Let's meet for dinner tonight and I'll tell you what the plan is. You'll be fine. Everything will work out. Besides maybe you can meet some of my bosses, and if you can impress them, you can help Tony up the ladder even better than I can." In the end, I agreed to meet for dinner. It made sense. We both knew that I wanted to be in bed with Ron before I laid my head to rest.

At dinner, I wore the simple white satin blouse, and a modest pleated skirt from work, which was hemmed just above my knees. My company was much more reserved, and so I had to tone things down sometimes, to keep myself out of the HR department. Seated next to Ron, we started with a soft kiss, our traditional greeting, even before saying hello. Ron was marking his territory, namely me. We discussed his plan, what he wanted to happen at the party, and just who was coming. As usual, I had no idea who most of the people would be, but Ron told me that all I had to be was a gracious hostess, and everything would be fine. It was a semi-social business meeting, the kind of thing where real business deals got worked out. Two other clients would be coming with their spouses, and I was to be openly honest, that Tony was called away, and so Ron was helping play host.

After dinner, we went to my place, the weather light and breezy, the pleats of my skirt filling very flirtatiously, and the very instant the door was closed, he was all over me. His hands grabbed my breasts, and squeezed, hard. Enough for me to whimper a bit. It did hurt, and he was marking my breasts with a constellation of bruises placed in his fingerprints. The silky satin easily yielded to him, and as he held my by the boobs, he pushed me backwards, my steps awkward on my heels. The pleats of my skirt flitted and stirred as I was pushed further into the house, from where I had turned on the entryway lights into the darkness of the house. Ron had slept in our place before, and knew his way around. My hands flailed about as we hit doors and I opened them as he continued to drive me backwards.

There were no words between us as I looked into his eyes, or where I thought his eyes were when we left the lights. His skin was of Nigerian heritage, and because he was born in Alabama, he bore no accent. But he kept pushing me backwards, until we were through the kitchen, and into the laundry room. My hand scrambled to unlock the deadbolt securing it, and I pulled the door open as he guided me, until I set foot into the backyard, my skirt instantly filled with air, billowing out about me. It rose and fell without any control, as my hands reached for his wrists. Ironically, there was more light from the moon than there was in the dark house and I could see better. The look on Ron's face was unmistakable. He had lust in his eyes. To fuel his fire, the breeze was filling my skirt, and billowing it up and about, exposing my modesty.

"Ron!" I charged in a stage-whisper. "Not here! The neighbors can see us!"

"Let'em fucking watch, while I fuck their neighbor's slut!" He hoarsely whispered back.

I started to struggle, as best I could. I most certainly didn't want our neighbors to see. One of them was really good friends with Tony. They'd make sure he knew what was going on before Ron could make me orgasm, if they saw what Ron was going to do to me. I grunted and struggled, not with a full-force of resistance, but enough to make sure Ron knew I wasn't willing in this, and I think the fact I struggled turned him on more. I was pushed further into my backyard, until we were on the grass, and there was nothing to shield us from any prying eyes. The trees and larger shrubs were on the perimeter of the yard, and we were nearly in the middle. That is where Ron tripped me and I fell backwards. I landed heavily, my legs splayed, and my skirt folded up to expose my thong, the extra folds laying to both sides. I was wearing thigh-highs under my skirt, sheer, nude ones, and my black heels. As I rose to my elbows behind me, I shook my head, and hissed again. "Ron! Stop this!" even as he undid his trousers.

His pants dropped with his boxers, and his mast was hanging high, and throbbing. My fight with him had definitely aroused him. "You can be loud if you want, I don't care, but know that if Tony finds out, I'm gonna' tell him all about what a slut you are..."

This was new, a different part of him that I had not known, and yet, somehow, it was hot. I stayed there as he knelt between my spread knees, and he then mashed his face to mine, his tongue starting to rape my mouth, with lewd, hard thrusts past my lips, and onto my tongue. He added more of his weight to me, and I fell backwards, under him, my legs spread, and if anyone had looked, his black ass starting to dry hump me.

The top of his cock was rubbing along my slit, and my thong was protecting very little of me. He continued to kiss me, and I started to kiss him back. My arms flopped lazily aside, and I surrendered to Ron, just like every other time he got between my legs. There was just something about him I made me unable to say no, even at the risk of Tony finding out. My voice mewed, softly, purring as we kissed, and I felt his pelvic bone bumping my clit with a slow grind, almost deliciously. Ron was turning me on with his body, and the setting was making it hotter. Being clothed during sex could be a lot of fun, I already knew, having played games with Tony before, like sex in costume, or even typical housewife/robber fantasies. But this was different. I was being conquered, again.

I reached down, and with some struggle, managed to pull my thong aside, to expose my petals to Ron, and I looked to him, softly panting. "Stick it in me. Tame me!" It had become our way of having sex. I wasn't allowed to help guide him to my opening. His cock was his tool, and I only got to play with it during foreplay, which in this case, consisted of his 'play-raping' me. His chest was laying on mine, and I could barely see over his shoulder, laying my head aside, so his face had clear and undeniable access to my neck, since my hair was laying fanned on the grass. I mewed as he used his hand to brush his cock along my folds, applying pressure until they separated, and then I gasped, loudly, as I felt his head engage with my opening.

His cock began to enter me, and it was difficult at first, as I was not yet quite ready for him, my tunnel wasn't quite wet enough. But he was patient, and his first few thrusts, when I whimpered, were slow, and softer, until my body relaxed, and his black shaft was able to invade me. Then he gave stronger, more decisive thrusts, each one pushing more and more of him into me, until after enough of my grunting, he was fully inside me. He lay atop me, and made me take his weight, which felt a lot heavier, since we weren't on a mattress or cushion. He nuzzled my neck, and bit my skin softly, then licked my earlobe, which made me softly purr. Then he started to withdraw his hips, ever so slowly, before pushing forward again, and making me feel the first real pangs of pleasure.

I had to bite my lip to keep my voice down, and I was almost whining in joy as he was escalating his motions, building the raw sexual tension in me. In my mind's eye, I was being raped, in a way, and it was unbelievably hot, and before long, the tide of pleasure overflowed the dam of resistance, and I shuddered, an eye-clenching, gritted teeth orgasm that made me flex every muscle in my limbs, and core. If the neighbors saw, they saw, and I could not deny having an incredible orgasm. Ron's pace was picking up even harder, until he was like a runaway freight train, and he lifted himself to his arms, my eyes locked to his, where we had some silent, but deep communication. Every button he hit, and he hit them all the time, was making my heart melt, more and more.

My body felt the pummeling of my pussy by his magnificent black cock, and he exploded in me, making my own body rock again, smaller, perhaps, but no less enjoyable, my garden being fertilized by his seed. His thrusts slowed, and I could feel his butt clenching, and I knew he was filling my quivering cervix with a pool of his semen for my body to sip from.

He kissed me and then lowered himself to his elbows, and we stared at each other for quite some time, my hands reaching up to caress his face, my nails trailing along the back of his head and neck. Our eyes never broke lock as he caressed my cheeks with the back of his fingers, and my nose with his finger pads. He gently wiped the sweat from my brow, and I lifted my head to lightly kiss him, several smacking kisses to his thick, dark lips.

We were in the plateau of post-sexual joy, and at that moment, it was just us two. There were no neighbors, no Tony, no families, just us. It was then I realized I was falling in love.

That night, Ron essentially moved in to my house for a long weekend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Work Party Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 227 milliseconds