• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Webcam Secret

My Sister's Webcam Secret

1234

My sister Marry and I grew very close through the years that we were growing up, due to a drunken dad that was all ways hitting our mom for no reason at all. Marry and I all ways got abused verbally over nothing most of the time. Like we were accused of doing something that he may have done himself, while being drunk as a skunk. There wasn't a day that went by that he would chew us out for something he had done, the day before or earlier that same day. We each were chewed out for them four to six times a day. Once, he hit mom so hard, that she hit the wall and it put a hole in the wall where she landed up against it and it left a big bruise on mom, where he had hit her but both Marry and I, got chewed out for putting the hole in the wall.

By chance, our mom try to stand up for us when dad would chew us out, he would haul off and back hand her across the mouth for sticking up for us, then he would go back to chewing us out for whatever it was he had done. He would call Marry a bitch, slut, or something like that and call me a bastard, motherfucker, or something like that but anyway, to him both of us were not worth a shit for anything.

When dad was at work mom would be drinking but not as heavy as dad would, all though she did get drunk, when she was off from work unless she had shopping to do, then she would wait till she got home from shopping. If we tried to talk mom into leaving dad, she would ask us, where would we go, what would we live off from, so that we would have food to eat.

During the day when dad was at work, when Marry and I would talk to mom to try and get her to see that she was still an eye catcher with the men, as well as with the boys in high school, saying she looked like a young woman instead of an old woman. The only problem was she was getting all those bruises that she didn't deserve and we tried to tell her, that she needed a man to do the things for her and not to her that kept getting her bruised. The kids at school had no idea that dad was putting those bruises on her. She never did believe us when we told her she was sexy, hot, and beautiful, and deserved to be treated like a queen. With dad telling her no other man would want her all of those years she was convinced that she was a piece of shit, like my sister and I were called and told so many times too.

Marry and I would go off to a park and watch other kids play with their parents on the different things that were set up for kids to play on, when there were other kids around, with or without their parents. Marry and I wouldn't even try to play with any of the kids but just sit around on either a park bench or one of the picnic tables and talk with each other and or, watch the other kids playing.

When I got old enough to start working part time, I got a job stocking shelves at a grocery store that was in walking distance, if you call two miles walking distance, which Marry and I did. Marry would walk with me to work but hang outside for a few minutes sometimes, while I went on inside to start work and other times, I would hang outside for a bit before I would go in behind her, for me to start work and other times, we would just go in at the same time.

During my interview with the owner/manager I asked him if it was okay for Marry to sit at the tables, set for customers to sit and have a snack and drink, while I worked. On school nights that she had homework, she could do her homework at those tables, which he said as long as she didn't interfere with my work it was okay, after I told them a little bit of what was happening at home, that way she wouldn't have to be home alone with our drunken dad and mom.

When Marry got old enough to work part time too, which was just over one year after I got hired, the grocery store owner/manager hired her as a bagger at the checkout counters, to help customers carry their groceries out to their cars. She was even given the same shift as I had and the same days off each week too.

We never was asked where we had been to be out so late each night we worked or even on the nights, we went out on nights we didn't work. We would go out to a drive-in with a walk up window and eat out at one of their picnic tables, as long as at least one of them was vacant, otherwise we would take the food to the park to sit and eat our food. After we ate at the drive-in we would end up going to the park anyway, so it was no big deal to just walk to the park and eat on the few nights there were no tables vacant at the drive-in.

As far as making friends at school, Marry and I just didn't really have any friends other than the few we would talk to while at school but we never did anything outside of the school with those few we talked to. We never told those few anything about our home life and they never asked us about it either.

As soon as I was hired at the grocery store, I decided that I wouldn't say a word about the job to our parents, which we would avoid them as much as we could anyway. With us not going home due to working turned out to be the best thing for mom, because then he didn't seem to hit her so much, at least she wasn't bruised as much. It got to where mom wanted us to be gone when dad got home from work, or from where ever he and his friends would end up at to drink till they were drunker than skunks.

One day while sitting at the park when I was in high school, before Marry and I got hired at the grocery store, there were several high school girls and guys at the public pool across the street from the park and I was having a hard time, keeping my eyes off of the girls in those two peace bathing suites and I happen to notice that Marry was checking out the action at the pool as well, then I heard Marry, "Man what a hunk. I wish he was my hunk right about now."

Right away I responded with, "I just wish I could catch anyone of those sexy girls right now and don't care which one of them either. I shouldn't say that because it sounded bad."

Marry and I looked at each other, then Marry spoke first, "Sorry Sam. I have no idea what I would do with a guy like that. I know you and you're the only one I know I can talk to. So how in the world would I be able to talk to someone I don't even know?"

"You have a point there. I'm in the same boat as you are. Heck I wouldn't have the first idea as to what to say, to another girl to even have a first date."

"I have no idea as to if I'm supposed to get the ball rolling first, or if the guy is supposed to get the ball rolling first."

"Now that you mentioned it, I don't know either."

"I sure can't ask mom or dad that question." Marry said looking down at the ground.

"Neither one of us can. I don't know of any one to ask that question to either. The few guys I even talk to at school don't even talk about things like that, for me to even find out, without them knowing I'm clueless about it."

Right after my birthday I was able to work more hours, which I was glad that I could, then in the summer time I got to working full time which I was glad that I could. It was just over one year after I was able to work longer hours; Marry got to start working longer hours too.

Shortly after I graduated high school, a guy came into the store that was a regular shopper there, and we had talked some before but this particular day he stopped to chat a bit with me, then he asked me if I knew of any young men like myself, that might want a job in the construction business, which I was interested in it, so I asked him a few questions about the job and it turned out to be Union job, which I told him I was the only one I knew of wanting to maybe get into that field of work.

We set up a time for me to report to the job he offered but I had to quit the grocery store like three days before he could hire me, so that no one could say he stole me from the job I had at the store.

The new job paid me ten dollars an hour which was six dollars more that I got at the grocery store. By the end of the first year at the construction job I was making eleven dollars per hour, then by the end of the second year there, I was making twelve per hour. For me it was the best thing I did for myself job wise.

By the end of the second year I was able to find a house just out of town and pay cash for it and as soon as the utilities were turned on I was able to move in.

The year before I quit working at the grocery store, I had bought a used car to drive to and from work and school, which Marry and I were able to get away and go other places besides the park and the drive in but we had a cost limit and if it was more than our limit, we would do something else that was cheaper to try and stay under our cost limit.

Marry had gone and bought a car one month before I bought the house and I told her, she could move into the house with me and we could split the bills, which she was more than happy to do so. We both had wanted out from under mom and dad's roof and waiting till the right house and enough money to pay for the house, was a hard thing when you have a drunken dad and mom in the house to put up with till then.

Marry kept working at the grocery store and had gone from sacker to checkout, which only paid twenty-five cents more than she was all ready getting.

Both of us had bought computers and after a lot of asking for help from different ones we knew that knew something about them, we finally figured out some of the ins and outs of them but Marry was the one that really got the hang of them more than I have. The more I used it the less I had to ask for help on what to do with my computer and most times Marry could figure out what I may have done wrong, or what the problem was to help me out.

Sometime shortly after I had turned twenty-five, Marry came into the living room as I was headed to the kitchen to put my lunchbox on the counter, like I usually do when I get home from work, "Hi Sam, how was your day today?" putting her arms around me for a hug like she usually did when I got home from work.

"Not bad. How was your day today?" while giving her a hug back as usual. "Something smells good to eat."

"That is because it is ready to eat as soon as I get it on the table, so you have just enough time to clean up and come back to eat. I'll take the lunchbox to the kitchen for you, since I'm going that way."

"Okay." handing the box to Marry, then she turned toward the kitchen.

I watched Marry walk to the kitchen and noticed she was dressed different than usual. She usually wore dress' and skirts that stopped two to three inches above the knee and her shorts stopped right at her finger tips if she stood with her hands down at her sides. This evening she had on a skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks and if she happens to bend over in front of me, I would see if she had any kind of panties on or not.

Speaking of getting and learning something about computers, both Marry and I had found a web site with porn videos and watched them. Usually Marry was in her room watching them and I would be in my bedroom watching them but sometimes we would sit and watch together.

After I got cleaned up for supper and got back into the kitchen where the dining table sat, since there was no dining room to set a table in, Marry set a pot of mashed potatoes in the middle of the table, "Go ahead and sit down Sam, I'll get you a glass full of tea since I need to get my drink too."

Marry now stands five feet five inches to my five feet eleven and I have to admit, she does have a very sexy little round ass and her tits are like a D cup size and I could see she had no bra on under her pullover shirt that has a dip in the neck line, just above where the base of her tits are and the V dip shows off the inside of her tits real good.

As Marry reached up to get two glass' down from one of the cupboards, her skirt raised up more than the rest of her did and showed off the bottom half of her ass, making my dick hard right then and there.

Marry got sat down after setting our ice teas in front of our plates, then we got our plates filled with food and just before I took my first bite of food, "I see your dressed more like the young girls at school now days."

As I took my bite of food, Marry said, "I got a new job working at home that I can do of an evening and not have it interfere with the grocery store hours. I start tonight and I can work as long as I want to. If it works out to be worth my time, I'll quit the store and work on the computer all the time."

"For your sake I hope it is legit and not some kind of scam to drain your checking account."

"Talking to some of the other people that work there, they tell me how much they make on the average now but when they first started they didn't make a lot of money for a few days but as the company grew and they got the hang of things, they started making more and more. They even said some days are better than other days still yet and figured it would all ways be that way, since you can't figure out what people want from day to day."

"Now that I know is very true. If I can help you let me know and I'll do what I can for you."

"Thank you Sam. If I figure out a way that you can help me I'll let you know."

"Okay I'll be glad to help."

After helping Marry clean up the kitchen and putting leftover food away and dishes in the dishwasher, I went in and took a shower, then I got on my computer and saw that Marry was on line and she had left me a message: I'm working now but if you need anything, I'll see your messenger pop up to answer you back. Marry P.

I saw an ad on one of the sites that I go to and decided to see what it was all about, more than the ad was revealing, that turned out to be a webcam site. I bookmarked the home page and then went to another site that I have bookmarked and happen to see one on incest with a mother and son, then clicking on the taboo that is in the categories, to see there was a whole list of incest videos. There was one of brother helps sister, sister catches brother, mom helps son cum, the list just went on and on with different incest videos.

Any time I happen to be on this particular site I saw incest stories but hadn't read any of them, so I decided to scroll down to the comments for the story that readers had left for the writer on that story and there were all kinds of comment where one said him and his sister started having sex on his eighteenth birthday as a birthday present to him, since he was still a virgin and, she had no idea as to what to get for him but he had been so good to her over the years, that she thought it would be the perfect gift for him. He even said they live together and sleep as a couple in the same bed yet to this day.

There were others like brother sister sex is the best there is. Another one said he not only has sex with his sister but with his mom as well.

Sitting back and thinking back over the years with my sister and me being so close and being the only ones to have watched each other masturbate in the nude out in the open, I remembered how I wish Marry and I could have done more than just masturbate in front of the other like we did.

I decided what the heck, I decided to read the story just to see what made it so good to read and get all the good comments about it and some telling about having sex with their sister's.

The story was really hot and got my dick so hard that I had to stroke it till I cum, spraying cum all up and down my stomach, as well as all over my hand. The thing that got me was I saw Marry in the story as the supposedly brother telling the story.

I saved the story to my favorites then decided to watch a video where a brother and sister help each other out, since neither one of them have a date on this Friday night. It didn't give out why the sister didn't have a date that night but the brother was laying on his bed when the sister went into his bedroom, revealing that his girlfriend had dumped her brother for some reason, so they decided to take care of each other by having some really hot sex but it did take a little bit of coaching to get the brother to go for it.

The girl playing the sister was sexy hot for sure and had she come to me like she did the guy playing her brother, I couldn't have turned her down right from the start like he tried to do. Then I got to thinking about what if Marry came to me like this woman did in the video and showing as much skin or more than she did this evening at supper, when I came home from work, I wouldn't be able to turn her down either.

I've had jack off moments thinking about Marry and me being together like that, from the times we sat in the woods watching each other masturbate, so I decided to save the video to my favorites and then went back to the list and picked another video to watch, where a brother supposedly had a bad accident ending with a head injury and he thought his sister was his girlfriend and wanted to have sex with her, because she turned him on and since she couldn't convince him she was his sister, she let him pretty much have his way with her, right there in the kitchen. The head injury kind of made the video funny but the sex was pretty hot no doubt about it.

I decided that I had better get to bed since I had to work the next morning which will be the last work day of the week for me.

Waking up the next morning, I met Marry like we usually did, working together to fix ourselves some breakfast before heading out to work. I started the coffee while Marry turned on the stove and started frying up some bacon and eggs, then I dropped the bread into the toaster and started the toaster by pushing down the lever, then I got the butter out and ready to spread the butter on the toast when it finished toasting.

While helping Marry fix our breakfast, I started setting the table for us and getting jelly out in case we wanted some, with or after, we ate our eggs. I also noticed that Marry had on her usual longer skirt and blouse, like she wares at the grocery store.

When we got seated at the table and started eating, "How did the new job go last night?"

"It was busy from what I could see but not for me. I had a very slow night but I was told that is usually how it is for the first few days then it will start picking up. I did talk to a few guys though and got a few tips from them to help out."

"I guess a few is better than none at all I guess. By the way, what kind of computer job is it that you're doing to get tips from guys?"

"I would rather not say just yet in case it doesn't work out for me."

"Okay, I can understand that."

We continued to make small talk as we ate our breakfast. As we finished eating I looked at the clock and saw that I had time for another cup of coffee before I had to leave for work, so I stood up taking my plate to the sink to rinse it off, then I put it in the dishwasher, poured myself another cup of coffee, "Do you want another cup babe?"

"I guess I have time for another."

Turning off the coffee maker and taking the pot over to the table with my cup, poured Marry another cup full and sat the pot down on the table as I sat back down, to drink my coffee, "Would you be able to meet me after work this evening, before we come home?"

"I have to work till six today."

"Okay. I'll meet you at the store then and you can follow me from there."

"Where will we be going?"

"I've been looking at a pickup and I got them to hold it till this evening and I had them fix a few things so that I wouldn't have to have it done afterwards. They were just some miner things I wanted added to it."

"For a second there I thought you were getting a clunker like my car is."

"Oh no, I'm going to fix you up with a very good used car, if you don't mind."

"What's it going to cost me?"

"For now maybe just a title transfer fee."

"Sam! What are you going to do?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Webcam Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds