• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Stuffed Canary Pt. 03

Stuffed Canary Pt. 03

123

Nyssa al Ghul glanced at the cheap bedside clock for probably the fifth time in the last five minutes. She tried to concentrate on her book, but it was no use. Normally she was in better control of her emotions, but it was impossible to do so now she was so very close to regaining her beloved, along with the most wonderful bonus possible.

She couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, couldn't do anything except think about Felicity Smoak and Sara Lance, and the two incredible threesomes they'd had together, and most importantly the life they might share if the two blondes were to agree to her little indecent proposal and allow her to join their relationship.

Even though many erotic images echoed through Nyssa's mind she never once touched herself, knowing her own fingers couldn't do justice to what she had felt while sharing the bed of her beloved Sara and the enchanting Felicity.

Nyssa was also holding onto the vague hope that she would see them today, and they would be able to engage in more of the kind of fun they'd had the last two times, although it was far from a guarantee.

It was still less than 24 hours since they had last parted ways, and it was reasonable to assume they would need more time to think about her proposal. On the other hand, if they felt anything close to what she did, they wouldn't be able to stay away.

So while Nyssa tried to remember her training and be realistic she couldn't help but jump off the cheap hotel bed and pretty much run to the door the second she heard a firm and steady knock.

It was unlikely that an assassin would do such a thing, but not completely out of the question they would attempt to catch her off guard. Other fools had made the same mistake.

Happily, when she cautiously looked through the peephole all she saw was an adorably nervous looking Felicity Smoak and her beloved Sara Lance, who was also clearly nervous but hiding it well. Although she felt the same way Nyssa couldn't help smiling briefly before opening the door and trying not to look too hopeful or needy.

"Beloved." Nyssa nodded at Sara once the door was opened, then turned to Felicity and nodded to her too, "Beloved. I am very happy to see you both. And so soon since we last spoke."

"May we come in?" Sara asked softly, doing a good job of hiding her decision.

This made Nyssa nervous, but she nodded and stepped aside, "Of course."

Sara strolled into the room, openly and quickly checking for a danger before naturally finding none. Felicity followed and also looked around, although Nyssa doubted that she was checking for danger.

More liked that she was trying to find something nice to say about the tiny hotel room that Nyssa had chosen, and struggling to find it. This made Nyssa briefly smile again as she shut the door behind them and turned to her guests.

Smiling was something Nyssa rarely did, and yet it was becoming more frequent now she was spending time around Felicity, again proving why Sara was so smitten with her, and why Nyssa was falling just as hard for the girl.

"Erm, nice place." Felicity mumbled unconvincingly.

Nyssa scoffed, "My father has denied me my inheritance, but I made preparations for such an unfortunate turn of events long before he became completely unreasonable. I assure you both, I have a small fortune at my disposal."

"It's standard procedure in the League." Sara chimed in, explaining to Felicity, "Hide in plain sight, and not draw attention to ourselves."

"Which a big expensive suite would do, I get it." Felicity nodded, before focusing on Nyssa, "We're here to talk. I mean, obviously we're here to talk, and we're talking now, but we're here to talk-talk, you know?"

"I think she does, sweetie." Sara grinned at her blushing and rambling girlfriend, before turning her attention to her ex, "We have some conditions."

Face brightening Nyssa replied, "Of course."

"First, no killing." Felicity said firmly, briefly glancing at Sara before adding, "Or at least not unless it's absolutely necessary."

Nyssa nodded, "I anticipated as much."

"You need to join Team Arrow, so we can keep an eye on you." Sara chimed in.

"If I must." Nyssa agreed.

"And you have to recognise Oliver as team leader and follow his orders." Felicity added.

Nyssa's eyes narrowed, "Now you're just being unreasonable."

"Nyssa." Sara gently scolded.

"Fine." Nyssa grumbled.

"We're not saying you have to respect him, you just have to be united with us behind him. At least when it comes to combat, Because any unit which isn't united will fall." Sara said, "You taught me that."

"I know." Nyssa nodded, "And I never said I didn't respect him. I merely do not like him. Or understand your interest in him beyond his skill as a warrior, and perhaps his misguided belief that he can save his city."

"Maybe if she saw him on the salmon ladder." Felicity mumbled, before blushing as the other two women looked at her.

"I don't think that would make a difference to Nyssa, babe. She just doesn't swing that way." Sara smiled, before becoming serious again, "I know I do not need to tell you to be at least civil to our friends, but for the sake of covering our basis I really must insist."

"Of course." Nyssa nodded, "I swear to treat them with respect... anything else?"

"Honesty." Felicity said softly, drawing the attention of the other women for the right reasons, "One of the main reasons I fell for Sara so quickly is that she never lied to me. Sure, she only told me about everything with the island, and you, when she was ready, but there is a difference between that and-"

"How Oliver chooses to keep his family and friends in the dark?" Nyssa offered.

For a second Felicity glared, which just looked adorable, then grumbled, "Yeah, that."

"Obviously a certain amount of white lies are fine." Sara chimed in, "But I shouldn't need to explain the line to you."

"No, you don't." Nyssa agreed, "This term, and the others, are very acceptable. Is there anything further?"

"Yes." Sara said, closing the gap between them, "If we agree to your little proposal, I expect you to treat us both equally. Just as you should expect the same from us. At least in time. It may take some getting used to, but our goal should be to ensure no one feels left out."

"I couldn't agree more." Nyssa smiled.

"And this shouldn't all be about sex." Felicity quickly added, "I mean, we can absolutely have sex, especially tonight, but you need to go on actual dates with us."

"I look forward to it." Nyssa beamed, before clarifying, "Both the dates and the sex, although I know which I'd prefer right now."

"Me too." Sara smirked, before adding, "But there is just one more thing, although it isn't a condition. More a strong suggestion."

"Oh?" Nyssa raised an eyebrow, "And what is that?"

There was a pause, then Sara took Nyssa into her arms and explained, "I loved every moment I was with you, but... I never truly felt like an equal. Not until I hooked up with Felicity."

"I... I'm, I'm so sorry Sara." Nyssa began, before nervously asking, "I, I never meant to make you feel that way... but what is it you want me to do?"

"Let us top you." Sara said softly, "In every way me and Felicity were topped during our last two threesomes."

There was a moment of silence and then Nyssa asked softly, "In every way?"

"In every way." Sara confirmed, sliding hand down to squeeze Nyssa's ass in the process.

"It doesn't have to be tonight." Felicity said softly, stepping closer, "We can work up to it, but I think Sara is right. It would help us all feel equal. And-"

"I think..." Nyssa interrupted, "I think that's only fair, but I would prefer to just get it over with."

Sara smiled, pressed her forehead against Nyssa's and softly murmured, "If you change your mind, at any time tonight, let me know."

Sara then pressed her lips to Nyssa's, her former and perhaps now current girlfriend eagerly kissing back. Too eagerly for Sara's liking, the blonde gently encouraging the brunette to take things slow, as there was no rush.

They had all night. Which was ironic, because on their first few nights together when they had first become a couple it was Nyssa gently encouraging Sara to take it slow.

Whether she got the irony or not Nyssa quickly obliged and the two shared a soft, gentle kiss for what felt like hours, but was probably only minutes. Either way it felt like coming home to Sara, and she suspected Nyssa felt the same way.

She then experienced the same sense of security and belonging when she broke that kiss to repeat the process with her beloved Felicity. They had planned out this part before hand so Felicity was waiting for Sara and eagerly greeted her lips with her own, that kiss lasting just as long as her kiss with Nyssa before Felicity broke it so she could have an equally long and gentle kiss with Nyssa while Sara got the pleasure of watching.

The three of them went back and forth for a little while, not stopping when they slowly began to strip each other of their clothes. Well, mostly. There were a few unfortunate seconds it was unavoidable, but for the most part their lips either stayed locked together or pressed against the newly exposed skin.

Shortly after the kissing began they started to gently stroke each other's bodies. At first in innocent places like their sides, backs, faces and hair, but it was not that long before they graduated to boobs and butts.

Sara was unsurprisingly the first one to grab Felicity's cute little butt and give it a good squeeze before doing the same with Nyssa's, the other two then returning the favour.

This made them all giggle and for a moment things were light. Then Sara slid her hand up to squeeze Nyssa's right breast, and things became very serious again.

Briefly Nyssa took the chance to return the favour and gently squeeze the tits of Sara and Felicity before they ganged up on her, each taking a nipple into her mouth and sucking on it.

Naturally this caused Nyssa to moan happily, the former assassin then sticking out her chest and slipping both her hands into long blonde hair so she could press Felicity and Sara against her breasts.

Which in turn caused the blondes to suck on the brunette's nipples even more gleefully, although despite her growing desire to speed this up Sara stuck to the plan and need to worship Nyssa's boobs. Or boob, as the case may be.

Felicity did the same, although she did follow Sara's lead later and bring her hand up to massage the breast she was working on. Then she pulled it into her mouth while she added her tongue into the mix, sliding it around Nyssa's nipple clockwise and then anticlockwise before gently flicking that sensitive bundle of nerves.

Felicity did that for quite some time, until Nyssa gently pulled her back, look deeply into her eyes and then kissed her. The kiss was deep and passionate, taking Felicity's breath away so much that Nyssa allowed her a few seconds to gasp in staring lovingly at her before she pushed her back down to her breast again and repeated the process with Sara.

This happened a few times before Nyssa gently pulled them away from her and towards each other, Felicity and Sara quickly taking the hint and wrapping their arms around each other before slamming their lips together for maybe what was their roughest kiss ever.

It was certainly as passionate as any they'd ever had, but it was not long before they turn their attention back to Nyssa, the two blondes staring at her lustfully before Sara dropped to her knees in front of the brunette and started licking her pussy. Maybe a bit quickly, but Nyssa unsurprisingly didn't seemed to complain, given the way she cried out in pleasure.

After a second or two just to enjoy the sight Felicity moved back to resume the tittie worship, before Nyssa gently stopped her before addressing Sara, "Wait... I, I think Felicity should do it."

Looking up from in between Nyssa's legs Sara raised an eyebrow, "You think?"

"I want." Nyssa quickly corrected herself, turning her eyes to Felicity as she boldly added, "I want Felicity to be the one to eat my pussy."

"Oh." Felicity murmured, blushing for some reason.

"You can eat my ass." Nyssa told Sara dryly, without taking her eyes off of Felicity.

"Gladly." Sara grinned, quickly shuffling around behind Nyssa, making room for Felicity to take her place.

Instead of complying immediately Felicity just watched Sara get into position, curious to see if she would be as eager with licking Nyssa's ass as she was with her pussy.

Felicity thought she would be, given that Sara had proven that she loved giving, and receiving, rim jobs just as much as she liked having someone munching her muffin. But instead Sara chose to be a little more teasing, and thus began with literally kissing Nyssa's ass.

Which gave Felicity an excuse to follow suit, slowly lowering herself to her knees just as Nyssa looked like she was going to complain and then covering her muscular thighs in gentle kisses before finally licking Nyssa's pussy.

When she did it was a long, slow lick which avoided Nyssa's clit, but it still made the deadly woman cry out in pleasure, which was great for Felicity's ego.

It was followed by soft moans as Felicity repeated the process and thus began slowly but thoroughly licking Nyssa's pussy, moaning frequently to herself at the other woman's exotic taste.

For a moment or two Felicity cursed herself for not making sure that she got to do this sooner, especially after the skilled cunt lapping Nyssa had given her the last time they'd had sex.

Then Nyssa let out another cry and Felicity smiled, because while her ego might like to believe that was because of her she suspected it was because her other girlfriend Sara had 'officially' joined the fun.

Sara firmly believed she joined the fun when it had started, and she certainly hadn't stop, as literally kissing Nyssa's ass was a lot of fun. And not just for her, from the sounds of Nyssa's moans. But this was certainly the moment she gently pulled apart Nyssa's juicy ass cheeks and slowly slid her tongue up the other assassin's ass crack.

She did that a few more times before focusing in on her target, which like the initial crack licking got another sexy cry out of Nyssa. And to her credit Sara got a few more as she pressed her face deep in between Nyssa's ass cheeks and settled in to giving her former, and now current, lover a long, drawn-out rim job.

This wasn't the first time Sara had eaten out Nyssa's ass. Not even close. In fact back when they had been together Sara had spent a lot of time with her face buried in Nyssa's butt cheeks, the then Heir to the Demon either literally sitting on her face or laying on her stomach while Sara worshiped her most private hole.

Sara still missed those times, even when she had Felicity's cute little booty to lick to her heart's content. To once again find herself in between Nyssa's cheeks was an honour and a privilege, but to be licking Nyssa's ass while Felicity licked the brunette's pussy was out of this world, and Sara was determined to give Nyssa an extra thorough rim job to celebrate the occasion.

So Sara eagerly lapped away at Nyssa's butt hole for what felt like hours, somewhere along the way puckering up and literally kissing that little rosebud. She also wrapped her lips around it and sucked it.

Finally she pressed her tongue against Nyssa's ass hole and slowly but firmly pushed forwards. As the biggest thing Nyssa had ever had up her butt was a finger Sara's tongue didn't get very far.

At first she couldn't even get it inside, but Sara was persistent, and she had learned patience, and she cared about Nyssa so very much, so ultimately she succeeded and then grinned in triumph as Nyssa let out an extra loud cry of pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Nyssa cried out, tightening the already tight grip she had earlier taken on Sara's hair as she added, "Mmmmmmm yes, that's it beloved! Shove your tongue up my ass! Ohhhhhhhhh yes, shove your tongue up my ass as my other beloved licks my pussy. Ooooooooh, that feels so good. Oh fuck me, oh fuck! Fuck me Sara, ass fuck me with your tongue, oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck! That's right, fuck my ass with your tongue! Oh Sara! I love you Sara. And I love you too Felicity. Ohhhhhhhhh, I love you both so much, and I want you both to fuck me. Oh please Felicity, fuck me. Fuck me like Sara is fucking me. Tongue fuck my cunt like Sara is tongue fucking my ass. Please Felicity, I want you to oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddddd!"

Again Sara smiled into Nyssa's ass as the rightful Heir to the Demon signified that Felicity had been quick to respond and shoved her tongue into Nyssa's cunt.

Which didn't surprise Sara, but somewhat disappointed her, simply because she would have liked to hear the mighty Nyssa al Ghul begging sexy little Felicity Smoak a little more. Especially as it wasn't like Felicity wasn't willing to tease.

In fact sometimes she could be a little too eager to be a tease. Not that Sara really minded, because it was an excuse to step up her own tongue fucking, which she was sure that Nyssa would have been begging for if she still possessed the ability to be coherent.

Nyssa had tried to hold back from asking for more for as long as she could, so she could just enjoy the moment of these two beautiful women worshipping her body. Then when the time came she tried to make it clear it was a demand, but despite her best efforts it came out as begging.

Shameless begging at that, Nyssa actually grateful when Felicity pushed her tongue inside her as she instantly became incoherent, because although it was embarrassing to constantly moan, groan, gasp, cry, whimper and even scream, it was preferable to continuing to beg like a common whore.

As the daughter of Ra's al Ghul Nyssa would have had her pick of the League's warriors, and means to secure anyone she wanted, regardless whether she possessed any good looks or charm.

Fortunately for her she possessed both, so it had been easy to seduce women outside the League, and she suspected those who gave themselves to her within it mostly did so willingly than out of any sort of obligation.

So not only was she very familiar with lesbian sex, but she'd had the pleasure of fucking two or more women at once many times before, but Felicity and Sara were special. Nyssa loved them both so much, and as incredible as it was to fuck them it was even more incredible to be the centre of attention.

Two beautiful women tongue fucking her pussy and ass would have inevitably made Nyssa cum. Hell, she suspected even the straightest of women would have cum under the circumstances, especially considering the skill her two lovers were showing.

But because it was Sara and Felicity poor Nyssa just couldn't hold back her own orgasm, which was a shame, because the high Nyssa felt just before she went over the edge was incredible.

Of course what she felt after it was better, but it signified the beginning of the end for this incredible experience. Or at least this incredible part of it.

Not that Nyssa complained. No, she was too busy pushing the faces of Felicity and Sara as deep into her pussy and ass as they could possibly go and throwing her head back so she could let out the loudest scream of the night, Nyssa no longer caring how she sounded because she was experiencing the best orgasm of her life.

Which was really saying something considering what she had experienced with Sara, and with both Felicity and Sara. And yet it was almost literally mind blowing, Nyssa forced to loosen her grip on the hair of her beloveds as in that moment all she could concentrate on was remaining standing.

Felicity initially experienced something similar, namely a stubborn determination to swallow every drop of Nyssa's cum, which she liked even better than Nyssa's regular pussy cream.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Stuffed Canary Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds