• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Finally Feeding Daddy

Finally Feeding Daddy

Daddy was waiting for me at the door when I pulled up. He looked at me with some pity in his eyes, but I could tell that he was excited to have me home, as he ran to the car to open the door and give me a hug.

"Hi Daddy," I said, trying to hold back tears "thanks for letting me come home."

"No problem, sweet pea. It's good to have you back."

At the age of 25, I was moving back in with my parents. My girlfriend and I had broken up, and I was left with the baby she had wanted so badly. To clarify, I am a lesbian. Up until that point, I had only slept with women and had never questioned my sexuality. If only I had known how much that was going to change. When I was 24, my girlfriend and I had been together for three years and started to plan our lives together. We had stable jobs and wanted children, so we found a sperm donor and I got pregnant then quit my job. Apparently the stress of a newborn was too much for her, and she left without so much as a word. I couldn't afford the apartment we had shared by myself, so here I was, back in my childhood bedroom, with a child and without any clue what I was doing.

As Daddy unpacked the car, I took my son Jason into the house and tried to get him to feed. He was very picky and often wouldn't take my milk. After several attempts, it became clear that he wouldn't eat, so I resigned myself to making a bottle for him and using a breast pump on myself. As I reached the end of pumping, the pump stopped working and had the odor of burnt rubber. I sighed and was too exhausted from the drive to think about fixing it just then. I would be fine to wait a while, I was empty and hopefully Jason would feed next time.

After a quick nap, I went downstairs to talk to Daddy. He was not exactly handsome, as the years and pounds had started to creep up on him. His 54-year-old body was typical for a man his age, round belly and a bit of chest hair that always poked out from the top of his shirt. He was a bit bald, but always had a traditionally attractive face that had not faded with time. Waitresses had a certain fondness for him, and he frequently got free desserts and a wink at the local diner. His 6 foot 2 frame gave him an air of approachable authority. My mother, who was away on one of her many business trips, was the opposite. She was a short 5 foot 3 and sharp-angled. Her dull brown hair was kept short. Her breasts were a small B cup, which felt tiny compared to my full D cup. I fell somewhere in the middle of my parents, genetically, soft and curved but blessed by a fast metabolism. I stood a respectable 5 foot 6, with shoulder-length blonde hair.

Daddy and I sat on the couch and sipped some wine. I had changed into my pajamas, a short tanktop and a pair of boyshorts, and he was in his usual boxers, with no shirt on and his belly sticking over the waistband. Neither of us had eaten dinner, and the alcohol started to affect me more than it usually could. We started talking about our lives and the conversation got much more personal than our standard light topics.

"I'm so lonely, Daddy. Taking care of Jason is wonderful, but I miss having a partner to share it with."

"I understand, honey. Your mom has been going on more and more trips, and when she is home, it feels like she is still far away in her head"

"I'm so sorry, Daddy. I didn't know that it had gotten that bad."

"It's ok, I shouldn't be telling you this, it's just so nice to have someone around to listen. I'm glad you're home"

"I'm glad I'm home, too. You always took such good care of me."

Daddy put his arm around me and I snuggled into his shoulder, feeling safer than I had in a long time. My breasts felt full from milk, but I was too comfortable to mind the slight pressure. Just when I started to get sleepy from the wine, I heard Jason crying upstairs.

"I think he woke up from his nap and needs to be fed"

"I'll come and help if a diaper needs to be changed"

We went upstairs and I tried to feed Jason, but again he wouldn't take my nipple and relieve the pressure in my full breasts. I noticed my Daddy watching as my breast lay in full view and felt oddly embarrassed. A man had not seen my grown breasts in my entire life, and a part of me liked that he couldn't look away. After a moment too long, he mumbled that he would get Jason's bottle of the milk I had pumped earlier from downstairs. After feeding Jason and getting him back to sleep, I went back to the sofa, where a fresh glass of wine was waiting for me. I gulped it down quickly, trying to use anything to ease the growing pain in my full breasts.

Daddy sat down next to me and looked at my chest a bit uncomfortably.

"Um, honey, I think you're leaking a little bit"

I felt my face flush my body awaken at the thought of him looking at my breasts earlier. Did I dare?

"Daddy, um, my breast pump isn't working, and Jason won't feed. I can't get all of this milk out by hand, and I don't know what to do."

Daddy fell silent for a moment.

"If it wouldn't be too uncomfortable for you, I could help."

He seemed nervous at his own suggestion.

I got a little excited but tried to push the heat I was feeling back down. I needed to get the milk out of me or I was going to explode.

"Ok, I guess it's the only option."

I lifted my shirt over my right breast and Daddy laid across my lap, facing my swollen breast. Looking up at me for approval, I nodded and he gently took my nipple into his mouth. The sight of him latching onto my breast sent me into ecstasy. I let out a gentle moan as he sucked harder and I could feel my milk entering his mouth. Looking at his body across me, I could see his boxers begin to tent. It was the closest I had ever been to a man, and it was my Daddy!

Feeding him felt so right. He had taken care of me for my whole life, and now I was taking care of him. I held his head in my right arm, gently stroking his hair. My left hand moved down his shirtless chest and I rubbed his exposed belly. The girth of him felt incredibly manly, even as he was in a childlike state, sucking with pure devotion on my erect nipple. I had never felt this close to him before, and I couldn't stop looking at his face. His eyes were closed and he was sucking so naturally that it felt as right as anything could feel. He reached up his right hand and started stroking the soft flesh of my breast.

If he was making me feel this good, I wanted to return the favor. I slowly reached my left hand down to his now fully erect penis and stroked it through his boxers. He moaned slightly and opened his eyes, looking directly into mine but never gave up on the suction between my soft breast and his hungry mouth. He curled his hips up, giving me better access to his surprisingly large cock and looking even more child-like and vulnerable. I reached under his waistband and touched his dick flesh for the first time. It was maybe 7 inches long, but so thick that I couldn't get my hand around it. Not even close. As he milked me, I milked him, in perfect timing to the rhythmic sucking of him draining my breast. The taboo nature of what was happening felt so inconsequential, compared to the love we had for each other in those moments.

I repositioned myself after he drained my right breast so that he could start on my left. I was feeding Daddy his dinner! I realized I wanted him to feed me mine. I wanted his cum in my mouth more than anything. I held him even closer to my breast and rubbed his dick in a circular motion, trying to bring all of his juices to the top. He moaned into my nipple, sending reverberations through my body. It felt so good to take care of Daddy. Once my milk was done, I gently put his head on the arm of the sofa and moved down to his boxers.

"Will you feed me Daddy?" I asked, looking at him in a way I hadn't since I was a small child and dependent on him for everything.

"Of course, sweet pea"

I took his meat in my mouth, barely able to stretch my mouth around its girth. I had never done this before, but it felt very natural with my Daddy. I swirled my tongue around the head, tasting a salty flavor before taking as much of it as I could in my mouth. It was so big and manly, I loved my Daddy so much. Making sure not to touch him with my teeth, I worked my way farther down his shaft, running my tongue along the underside of his cock. He moaned and raised his hips, forcing more of it down my throat. I tried really hard to get it all in my mouth for Daddy, and eventually my nose was in his coarse, musky pubic hair. I started to bob my head on his shaft and lightly teased his balls with my right hand. I looked up to see if I was doing it right, and as soon as our eyes met, he moaned loudly and my throat burned as he came in my mouth. Some of it seeped out of my lips, and I kept sucking until I had gotten all of the sperm out of him. Then, I licked all over his balls and penis to make sure I kept my Daddy clean. I put his softening dick back in my mouth and took the whole thing in my throat again, never wanting it to end. Saliva started to come out of my mouth, leaving a glistening in his hair. Once he was completely soft, I let his penis go.

"Thanks sweet pea" he said as I pulled myself up into his arms..

"I don't think we have anyone to take care of us but each other" I responded. "I really love you, Daddy, and I want to be your helpful little girl"

"You helped me a lot, honey. Don't you worry."

"Can we milk eachother every night, Daddy?"

"We sure can, it will just be more difficult when your mom is here"

"I'm sure we can find a way"

I drifted to sleep and woke up in Daddy's bed with his arms around me. He was so nice to move me into bed. It was really good to be home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Finally Feeding Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds