• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snowed In

Snowed In

"Hey, Joey? Joey," my sister repeated, "wake up."

I had stayed up late last night playing video games and was a little irritated when I realized that she was actually yelling at me to wake up and that it wasn't just in my dream. I was even more irritated when I looked at the alarm clock on my night stand and saw that the time was seven o'clock in the morning. I had only gotten four hours of sleep.

"What do you want Carly?" I asked, a little more harshly than I really meant to.

She seemed to notice that I was annoyed and looked slightly apologetic as she said, "Mom and dad are at work, and I was wondering if you would take me to the mall so I could do some Christmas shopping for them."

"Why do you need me to take you? Why can't you go by yourself?" I asked. After all, she was eighteen, she had her license, and she had her own car as well.

"You know I don't like driving that far by myself," she said. "And you also know that I am a terrible driver, so driving around in the city scares the crap out of me."

The closest mall to our small town was about an hour away, but it was that last part was what convinced me that she may be better off if I drove her. I mean, she may be a little annoying at times, but she was my sister and I loved her, and I sure as hell didn't want her to get into a wreck and possibly get hurt.

"Okay. Just let me get dressed," I said.

She shot me a big smile and said, "Thank you," as she turned and walked out of my bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

It didn't take me long to to get dressed at all. I just grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt out of my closet and threw them on. I then picked up my phone from my night stand and checked the weather for the day. It said that it would be pretty cold (about twenty degrees Fahrenheit) So I threw on a sweat shirt as well. Living in Indiana like we do, you kind of get used to the cold and sort of build a tolerance to it, especially if you are just going from a heated house to a warm car. About fifteen minutes later, after I had eaten my breakfast and woken up a little bit, we were off.

While we were at the mall, Carly must have gone into every single store that was there. She was buying so much stuff and I was starting to wonder if she had lied to me about Christmas shopping for mom and dad. Much to my displeasure, I was the mule that had to carry most of the bags while she carried one small one. In her defense, though, I did offer to carry a couple.

"I thought that you were only shopping for mom and dad," I said.

"Well, I thought that will I was here, I should just go ahead and get all of it done," she said. "So I bought some stuff for a few of my friends and, well, one or two things for myself."

A short time later it was nearing lunch time and I mention that I was starting to get hungry. Carly agreed that it was time to eat and, for a short while I was able to unload all of the bags that I was carrying. However, we were soon at it again.

"Are you almost done?" I asked her, taking a peek at her cell phone as she was texting someone, and trying to see what time it was. It was almost four o'clock in the afternoon.

"Almost," she said. "I just have to stop in one more store."

When we got there she told me to wait outside and that's when I noticed that she was going into my favorite store. I started to protest but she said more sternly, in a voice that was so scarily like our mother's, "Wait out here."

"Okay," I said, defeated.

About ten minutes later she came out with a bag that she held shut and would not let me see inside of.

"Okay, we can leave now," she said.

We started back towards the entrance that we had come in at. When we got to the door, our jaws dropped. There was about two inches of snow on the ground and it was still coming down fast. They weren't just little snowflakes either. They were at least an inch and a half around. That was the one big problem with Indiana: the weather. It can be very unpredictable at times with it sometimes being bright and sunny out, then the next minute, it will be dark as night and pouring down rain.

"Well, there's nothing we can do about that." I said after a few seconds of staring, then pushed the door open and we both headed for my car.

I put our bags in the trunk and then handed my sister the keys as I grabbed the ice scraper that was back there. She got in and started it up as I wiped the snow off of the car. After about five minutes, I was sure that I would be able to see out the windows, so I put the ice scraper back and got in.

Once we got out on the highway, the driving conditions were a little less desirable than the city roads that had been plowed and salted. Actually, "a little" might be an understatement. I was driving in near white-out conditions. I was suddenly happy that I had agreed to drive Carly here. I dread to think of what might have happened if she had driven herself. We didn't get very far, however. We had driven maybe fifteen miles when the roads became too slick for me to maneuver.

"Carly," I said to her. "Call home and tell mom and dad that we are going to have to stop somewhere for the night. The roads are getting to bad to drive."

"Well, I can do that if you let me borrow your phone. Mine died while I was in that last store," she said.

"Damn it," I said. "I left mine back at home. I set it back down on my bed after I looked at it this morning and forgot to pick it up. I guess we will just have to call them when we find a hotel."

A few minutes later we saw a sign for a hotel that was at the next exit. The exit was only about a mile away, so that's where we decided to stop. Carly and I both went in to see if they had any rooms left.

"We have a couple," the lady at the front desk said, "but they are all only one bed."

"That will work just fine," I said, handing her my emergency credit card.

"You guys will be in room 115," she said handing me a room key and my credit card.

When we finally got to the room, I headed straight for the phone and dialed mom's number. When she answered, I explained to her where we were and why we were there. She sounded a little worried as she didn't know where were since we didn't tell anybody where we were going before we left. Se did sound a little happy, though, that I had had the foresight to stop driving before anything bad happened.

When mom finally hung up the phone, it was about eight o'clock. I walked over to the window and looked out side. I seemed to have made a good decision is stopping because a good four more inches of snow had accumulated on top of the two that there had been earlier.

"I am going to go take a shower," Carly said.

"Okay," I replied.

A few second later, after Carly had opened the bathroom door, I heard a sudden roar of laughter. Wanting to see what caused it, I walked over to take a look. The bathroom was tiny. There was a toilet and right next to that a very small shower. The empty space that was meant for dressing and undressing for showers, would only comfortably allow a child enough room to change. The sink and mirror were, like any other hotel room I had stayed in, outside the bathroom and looked completely normal in size.

"Well," I said grinning, "you're pretty tiny. Do you think you can get dressed and undressed in here?"

She smiled too and punched me in the arm for my stupid joke. She was pretty tiny though. She stood only five and a half feet and weighed about a hundred and twenty pounds. Compared to me, at six feet, one inch and two hundred pounds, she was pretty small.

"Go sit on the bed and face away from me," she said as she took her shirt off, revealing the pink bra underneath, and starting to unbutton her jeans. "And no peeking!"

"Why would I want to peek at you? You're my sister," I said as I did what I was told.

"Oh, don't give me that bull shit," she said, and I could tell she had a smile on her face. "I have caught you peeking at me before."

"That was like five years ago Carly! I haven't done it since then," but, even as I said it, my eyes wandered up to the window whose curtains I had forgotten to close, just in time to see her unclasp her bra and pull it off.

I immediately felt ashamed that about it, after all, I was telling the truth. I could not take my eyes off of her reflection though. I watched as she threw her bra onto the counter next to the sink and her hands moved down to her pink panties. As if in slow motion, her thumbs hooked in on either side and I instantly looked away. I could not help myself though, as my eyes went right back to her reflection. Her hands wen down and so did her underwear. My dick started to harden at the sight of the strip of trimmed, light brown, pubic hair just above her beautiful pussy.

My eyes traveled back up her body to her innocent face and I watched as her wavy, blonde hair moved as she turned her head and walked into the bathroom. I heard the door close and the shower turn on and felt relief as her naked body was no longer in the room with me. My cock was now fully hard and I did not want to risk masturbating as she might come out at any moment. There was nothing to do but wait and hop that my erection subsided before she was done. I was now regretting telling the woman at the front desk that a room with one bed would do.

After a while I heard the shower turn off so I quickly walked over to the window to shut the curtains so I could not see Carly's reflection as she dressed. As I was coming back to sit on the bed, the door opened ans she walked out wrapped in a white towel. I sat down and turned my back to her. I could hear the towel drop to the ground as she got dressed again.

"Okay," she said. "You can look now."

When I turned around, I saw that she was wearing only her bra and panties. I was kind of surprised by this and, apparently my surprise was a little obvious as she said, "Well, I have to wear those clothes tomorrow too since I didn't have a change of clothes. I'm not going to sleep in them."

It was a valid point, but I was horrified when I realized that that meant I would be expected to sleep next to her in my underwear. Then, I noticed that there was a small arm chair in the corner of the room. I suddenly had a way out of this.

Feigning chivalry, I said, "Here, you sleep in the bed and I will sleep in the chair over there."

"No," Carly said. "This bed is big enough for both of us. Besides, you need to get a good night's sleep so you can drive us home tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" I asked, knowing that Carly always gets what she wants. I felt conflicted about this though. I obviously didn't want to sleep in the same bed as her because of the effect her body had on me. On the other hand, I secretly was hoping she would say yes, so I could feel her smooth skin next to mine as we slept.

"Yeah," she said. "We might be a little close, but we can both fit in it."

Without another word, I stripped down to my boxers as she pulled the blankets back to get in the bed. I crawled in next to her and we both put our backs to each other. After a few short minutes of laying in the dark we were both asleep.

About an hour later I woke up for some strange reason. I am a pretty heavy sleeper and don't tend to wake up for no reason whatsoever. After a few minutes I realized that Carly and I were no longer back to back, but I was spooning her with my arm over her. I wasn't that surprised by this. It was cold so we must have done it to stay warm. It was at that point that I realized that Carly was moving.

I could feel her arm moving below the covers. I wasn't certain, but it ran across my mind that she might be masturbating. Why would she be doing that right next to me though? Pretending to be asleep, I put that thought out of my mind until I had the biggest shock of my life a few seconds later.

"Mmmmmmm," I heard my sister moan quietly. "Joey, I need you. You have no idea how bad I need you."

When I heard my name, my cock started to harden, and I realized that if you noticed it, I would have a hard time pretending to be asleep. I couldn't roll over either. I told myself that it was because she would surely know I was awake, but in actuality, it was because I didn't want her to stop. Soon enough, she started to thrust her hips back and forth, working herself closer to me and my rock hard dick. I knew it would be a matter of seconds before she realized I wasn't actually asleep, but now I didn't really care.

Soon enough, I felt her panty clad ass cheeks touch my erection and heard her whisper, "Oh, it seems like you like that."

"Yeah, I do," I said, just as she had started sliding her ass up and down the length of my shaft.

She stopped instantly at the sound of my voice. It seemed as though she had been frozen in place, she lay so still. It turns out she hadn't known I was awake and that scared the daylights out of her. I was the first one to move. I moved the hand that was holding her to me, up to her chin and turned her face to me.

"I love you Carly," I said. "More than a brother should love his sister, but I do nonetheless."

"Me too," she said breathlessly.

Then, my face started to move toward hers and hers toward mine. Our lips met in the middle in a passionately sensual kiss. This was definitely not the type of kiss two siblings would share, but the kind two lovers would share.

After a few minutes of making out with my sister, she turned so that she was laying on her back, never breaking the kiss throughout the movement. Once she was settled I pushed both of my hands between her back and the mattress and found the clasp of her bra. I unclasped it and as I pulled my hands out and away from her, the bra came with them revealing her her perfect B-cup breasts.

It was me that broke the kiss. I pulled away from her lips and started kissing my way down to her right breast, then eventually the nipple that poked out from it. My lips wrapped around the erect nipple and I sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh, God! That feels so good, Joey!"

The whole time I was sucking on that perfect nipple, my fingers were slowly wandering down to her panties, the crotch of which, was drenched in her pussy juices from her masturbation session earlier. My fingers then worked their way up and underneath the elastic waist band that clung to her sexy hips. They then sunk into her wet folds of velvety smooth skin.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed as loudly as she could when she felt my fingers inside of her.

By this point, my cock was so hard that it actually hurt, and I also had a wet spot on the crotch of my underwear. I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled my hand out of her panties and my face left her breast. I then threw the covers off of us and pulled my underwear off. Carly gasped as my penis came into view.

"Did I do that to you?" she asked, and even through the dark, I could see the evil little grin on her face.

"You know you did," I said with an equally mischievous smile on my face.

"Bring that monster over here," she said as she hooked her thumbs in her panties and lifted her tight, little ass off the bed, to pull them off. "I have never had a cock in me before and I want you to be my first... and only.

I was flabbergasted at what she had just said. She was a virgin? Here I was, naked with my gorgeous little sister, and she was telling me to take her virginity? It all sounded so wrong, but It felt so right. With her still laying on her back, I climbed on top of her. She took my cock in her hand and started to guide me to her wet hole.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. "I will stop right now if you want me to. I don't want to hurt you in any way."

I meant it too. In that moment, I loved her more than anything and I wanted her to still love me in the morning. I didn't want this to be something that either of us regretted.

"You're so cute, big brother," she said, now with a loving smile on her face. "Yes, I am sure that I want this. But do it fast so I don't feel my hymen break."

That was all of the assurance that I needed. Right then I thrust into her as hard and fast as I could. Neither of us made a sound as my penis broke through her maidenhead, we were to engulfed in the pleasure to make any noise at all. It was the most exhilarating moment of my life. My hard dick was in my little sister's tight pussy and there was nothing that could feel more right than that. I stayed still for a few minutes to let her get used to my cock inside her. Then I started to pull out till just the head of my dick was inside her, and immediately thrust back in.

"Mmmm, that's even better than your fingers were," she said panting, and then, "Fuck me harder. I need you to pound my pussy harder with that cock!"

I continued my thrusting as she continued to moan and scream. Sometimes her moans and screams were coherent words such as "Joey", "pussy", "fuck", or "dick". Most of the time, however, they were just regular screams and moans as the pleasure she was experiencing was too much to form words.

"Oh God, sis. Your pussy is so tight. I might cum at any minute," I said, struggling to keep from cumming.

"Don't-ungh-you-ungh-dare!" she said between thrusts. "I want you to cum with me! I want you to shoot your seed in me as my pussy milks your cock dry!"

"If you keep talking like that I will cum!" I said, and she laughed at that.

Finally after a few more thrusts, she yelled, "Get ready. I'm going to cum!"

And just as her pussy clenched around my cock, my cock twitched inside her pussy and started to spew, what felt like gallons of cum, into her waiting and unprotected pussy. We both froze there, unable to breath as wave after wave of pleasure washed through us. Just when I thought it was over, her pussy muscles would contract and pull more of my potent, incestuous, cum from my cock. There was no better feeling in the world than this.

When our orgasms had finally subsided, I leaned forward and locked lips with her once more. And that's how we woke up the next morning: with my now flaccid penis still partially in her pussy and holding each other tight to our bodies. I didn't know when or even if we would get another chance to do this again, but all I cared about in that moment, seeing her naked body asleep right up against mine, was how much I loved her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snowed In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds