• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night In Raven Ch. 01

A Night In Raven Ch. 01

Raven was beautiful. Absolutely stunning. She had jet black hair that went down to her perfect ass. Piercing green eyes, legs that went on for miles, and her tits, don't even get me started there. She was easily a 38 C and most likely, would be spilling into a D cup before she knows it. What else can I say? I am attracted to her. What I wouldn't do to make her mine. The problem with this whole thing is though, she doesn't know who I am. However, I know a lot about her.

Two weeks ago is when I saw her. She was moving into my apartment building and she was so gorgeous. Teasing me with her shorts that barely covered her ass. That tank top she was wearing, my god. Her tits looked as if they were about to spill out. God she looked hot. I was very thrilled when she moved across the hall and I could get a good view into her bedroom at night. When she would get out of the shower, that was my favorite time. I guess she doesn't know what blinds are, I am grateful for that!

For the past two weeks I would watch her, she would dry off so seductively. As if, she knew I was watching. Like a private show just for me. I get hard looking at her every time. As with every time, I would turn out the lights, sit in my chair, pull out my dick and would wait until the show started. Every move she made was so fucking hot. I love when she bends over to dry her ankles, I get a perfect view of her perfect ass. God, that ass, made me wanna stick my dick in there and go to town. I could picture her moaning for me and it got me hotter than before. At this point I'm pumping my dick with a little more force, touching my balls, waiting for the perfect time to cum.

I don't want to cum too early, the best part hasn't happened yet. Watching some more I watched as she slid the towel from her ankles up her golden legs to her beautiful thighs. My god was she hot, she moved the towel from her thighs to, what I am sure of, is an immaculate pussy. All I can get is a small view with these binoculars but they do the trick every time. When she dries her pussy off, and then starts to dry off her tits, it gets me. Every time.

At this point I am stroking my dick harder and harder, shit. Came again. Damn, all over the side of the curtain, damn. As I was walking to my bathroom to get cleaned up a thought came over my mind. What if I were to have her for real? What if I could actually feel that pussy around my dick, and be inside her ass like I wanted? I had to come up with a plan. She is way to beautiful to go on a date with someone like me. It seems I will have to take some drastic measures in order to get what I want.

Over the next few days I planned and made out a schedule. I would watch everything she did so I would have my chance. Everything had to be planned out. I would strike tonight. I haven't been able to see my show in about three days,So, I am eager to get busy. She has no idea what I have in store for her. Tonight at ten will be perfect. No one is awake and the city will be pretty dark in my neighborhood for me to sneak over.

********

It's almost time. It's 9:45 p.m. and this is the time she usually gets in the shower. I turned out the lights and I made my way over to her apartment. I stood in front of her door for what seemed like an eternity. I took a deep breath and reached for the door. To my surprise, it was unlocked. She really has no idea the danger she puts herself in. As I let myself I mapped out her place and quietly made my way to her bedroom. I noticed that the only she had on was the one in her bathroom.

I quietly placed myself against the wall and I waited for her. I waited in the shadows for her to get done. When I heard the water turn off I got into the ready position. I could already feel my dick throbbing behind my jeans. Waiting to get out of it's denim trap. She walked from the bathroom like she normally did, her body glistening with the water dripping off of her body. God was she hot. I'm ready now.

I walked up behind her and put my hand over her mouth before she had a chance to scream. I could feel her tense and I leaned and whispered:

"Hello Raven."

"For a few weeks now I have been watching you and waiting for you" I added.

I turned her around so I could see those gorgeous green eyes. Even with the fear she had she was still stunning. The fear for some reason, made her more irresistible.

"I want you to know I am not here to hurt you, but, you are going to give me something." I stated.

When I uncovered her mouth she didn't try to scream. Even though you could tell she was scared, she just stood there.

"What are you going to do?" she asked shaky.

"You see, it's very simple." I started.

"For weeks now I have watched you. Learned your patterns and have become very intrigued by you," I continued.

"Mostly, I am in love with your body," I added.

"How do you know what my body looks like?" she questioned.

"Oh, honey, you leave the windows open every night after your shower" "I enjoy the show you put on for me." I stated.

"I don't put on a sh--" she stopped.

"You just remembered what I already told you Raven." I added.

"The window gives your body away every night." I chuckled lightly.

"And now, for all those times you teased me, I am going to get what I want." I stated harshly.

On the side of my pants I had a pair of handcuffs waiting to be used. As I was walking her over to her queen sized bed, I pulled them off and proceeded to cuff one of her hands to the bedpost. She was so sexy. Sexier than I could ever of imagined. I pulled cock and started to command her.

"Play with your pussy for me" I commanded.

"I don't want to!" she yelled.

"No, none of that." I stated quietly.

"I don't want to get violent," I added.

"Give me a show, since, you're so good at it." I reminded her.

She took the hand that she had free and started to slide it into her wet cunt. God she looked so good when she obeyed.

"That's good," I said.

"I want you to slide it in and out and get it really wet for me." I said excitedly.

Just like that, she obeyed. She slid two fingers into her cunt and pumped them in and out. She started making my cock so hard that I started stroking to the rhythm of her fucking her fingers. After a few minutes of watching her fuck herself, I slid off my jeans and my boxers and walked over toward the bed. With one hand I grabbed her head and pulled it near my throbbing member.

"Suck on it." I commanded.

" I don't want to!" she cried.

"Raven, pretty soon I am not going to give you options." I stated angrily.

"Suck on it," I commanded again.

She reached out with the hand that was free and gripped the base nice and tight and proceeded to put my member in her mouth. Her mouth was so warm and wet. Her tongue felt so fucking good around the head. The way she swirled it in her mouth. Licking from the base to the tip.

"That's a good girl, fuck!" I yelled.

"Your mouth feels so good Raven" I said moaning.

After a few more minutes of her viciously sucking me I pulled my dick away and told her what was going to happen next.

"I want to fuck you Raven," I said quietly.

"I don't want it," she sobbed.

"Shh, hush now, I promise it will feel good baby." I said.

I moved my way on top of her. My dick inches away from her dripping pussy.

"For someone who doesn't want it you look really wet," I stated.

"I am going to take this as yes." I added eagerly.

"No please do--" she got cut off.

I put my hand over her mouth and slid my aching cock into her young cunt. God she felt so good. She was so fucking tight. I could feel her walls griping my dick with each thrust I did. Pumping in and out. I never thought she could feel so good. Then something unexpected happened. She let out a moan behind my hand.

"Do you like this Raven?" I probed.

"Yes I do!" she moaned.

"Please fuck me, please??!!" she begged.

With this I took it as my chance to give her all I had. I kept pumping that tight young cunt. Over and over. In an out. Picking up my pace.

"Oh fuck Raven!" I yelled.

"Give me that pussy baby!!" I exclaimed with pleasure.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she screamed.

"I think I'm gonna cum!" she hollered.

"Go ahead baby, cum all over my dick!" I ushered.

With a few more pumps I could feel her explode all over my dick. I could feel her juices seep down my shaft and on my balls. I began to slow down for a moment to let her savor the feeling.

"I have an idea," I said breathless.

With a little bit of trust that was gained, I unlocked the handcuffs and told her to bend over.

"I want in your ass Raven." I confessed.

Like an obedient slut she bent over on all fours, exposing her tight little ass. God it was so fucking hot and I am still ready go.

"I'm going to put the head in slowly," I remarked.

"Just let me know" she said.

"It's going in" I groaned.

"Oh my god!" she squealed.

"You're too big, it won't fit." she pleaded.

"Just breathe baby, it will feel so good when it's in" I reassured.

A few more seconds went by and I started to pump what I had in. I could feel her tight asshole stretching around my nine inch member. I could hear her seductive moans throughout her bedroom and that drove me further and further. Finally, after a few minutes I was in her ass.

" How does that feel baby?" I questioned.

"It feels good," she moaned.

"I want you to call me master as I fuck you from behind, can you do that?" I asked.

"Yes master, I can," she groaned.

With that I began slowly fucking her ass from behind until I felt her hips move against me. I started pumping faster and harder. Getting deeper and deeper into her tight little asshole. I slapped her little ass and she let out a holler.

"You like that baby?" I asked.

"Yes master I do" she moaned.

I kept pumping faster and faster. In and out before I couldn't take much more. I felt like I was going to explode any minute.

"Oh shit Raven!" I hollered.

"I'm about to cum in that sweet ass baby!!" I screamed with pleasure.

"Cum inside me master please!" she begged.

"Oh fuck baby I'm cumming!!!" I screamed.

With that I exploded in her tight ass. I could feel mine and her cum seeping out of her perfect ass, dripping down her thighs and finding rest of my balls. We both laid there for a minute so we could catch our breath. Finally after a few minutes we both got up. She was silent for a few minutes and said she was going to take a shower and asked if I could join. I happily obliged We ended up fucking three more times that night until she passed out. I left a note on her table that said:

"Raven,

This has been a fantastic evening and you are an outstanding fuck. If you ever want to shower again, I live in apartment 25 block C. Until next time,

Master"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night In Raven Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 474 milliseconds