• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut Wife - Megan's Rule

Slut Wife - Megan's Rule

12

It was only a couple months before their wedding when Megan's fiance Dennis asked how many men she had been with before him. He knew she was no innocent flower, but nor did he see her as especially promiscuous. So he was taken aback when she told him she wasn't exactly sure but about 65. His number was 10 and there was no uncertainty in the count.

His mind raced through the math. She was only 24 and they had been dating for a year at that time...that was about one man a month since she turned 18 and he knew that is how old she was when she lost her virginity.

Megan knew he would be shocked by the number. But she always preferred to be honest, especially with the man she was going to marry. Frankly she was a bit relieved that he asked. She didn't want any secrets between them and while she did not see her experience as a big deal she knew lots of guys would. It was better for this to be out in the open before they got married.

Megan had always been a bit different than the other girls. At an early age her mother told her that with her beauty it was inevitable that men would lust over her...not just a few but virtually every heterosexual male. Pretending otherwise is not idealistic or virtuous. It is silly and delusional and would make her vulnerable to jerks. It is a woman's prerogative and obligation to be in control of her body and her sex and insist that men behave themselves. But that should never be confused with encouraging them to be dishonest about their true nature. To be independent and strong you must see the world and people as they are.

She was always more comfortable with male sexuality than her friends and contemporaries. Ironically it was the absence of fear-mongering and shame that so many parents inflict on their children that paved the way for her to make the very mature decision to wait until early adulthood for her first experience. By the age of 18 she had watched her beautiful mother masterfully navigate male relationships and developed her own strong sense of self.

Her first experience was with an older man. He was almost 30. She had known him for some time, and as her mother had taught her, saw him for what he was. He was a nice man, with natural sexual desire for her going through a lonely patch in his own life. She did not imagine him to be any kind of stereotypical perfection - just another human being with which to enjoy an experience.

And enjoy it she did. From that first time Megan liked sex. She didn't seem particularly promiscuous to Dennis because she didn't fit any conventional perceptions. She didn't fuck any guy who asked or chase one-night stands or try to win approval by spreading her legs. She liked men, was comfortable around them, understood their sexuality with an innate wisdom and had sex with the ones she liked. She was subtle, discrete and mature. Dennis's math was correct. It had been about one new man per month since losing her virginity.

From Megan's point of view one new man a month is positively discerning considering she gets hit on every day. She is 5'5", athletic but shapely, 120 lbs. with perky 'C' cup breasts and straight brown hair. As soon as she locks those pretty brown eyes on you she goes from being obviously pretty to being a mature, intelligent, sexy siren. And she exudes a warmth and comfort that puts men at ease. They know at once they she could crush them under her heel but won't. And when she likes a man she couldn't care less what anyone else thinks.

When she told Dennis how many men she had been with she could tell it threw him for a loop. She didn't apologize (she wasn't sorry). She didn't offer sympathy (coming from her that would just rub it in). She sat silently while he absorbed the information then asked if he wanted to know anything more. He did and she knew it but at that point he was afraid to ask. The situation was obvious. Out of 65 there was surely a man with a bigger cock or a better lay or more money or whatever else he might find intimidating. But the number itself was intimidating enough. She loved him and wanted to marry him. She had been faithful and if she hadn't been or ever cheated she was the type of woman who would tell him outright.

...

Dennis knew that his love for Megan and hers for him was more important than her number of sexual partners. So he set it aside when he heard about it. But after a few years of marriage it came up again. He wanted to know more.

Megan had always found that the best way to mitigate the jealousy and anxiety of men who found her intimidating was to be delicately honest. The reaction wasn't always positive but it was still better than a stream of lies and half-truths which then become a permanent part of the narrative. If men sense that you are obfuscating their minds simply leap to the worst possible conclusions. And once you have admitted to fucking 65 guys it just isn't plausible to say "oh but you are the only one I enjoyed."

In time he came to understand that she had desire for other men. She made it clear that she regarded that as natural and would not act on those desires. Yes, monogamy is a sacrifice of sorts but one that she made willingly and wouldn't change.

Every married guy still looks at attractive women and thinks about them sexually. Most know that doesn't mean anything negative about their feelings towards their wife. And deep down most know that their wife feels the same way about other men. But a lot simply can't quite reconcile themselves to that reality. Some guys deny it. Others wallow in it and keep coming back to it like moths to a flame. Dennis was such a man.

He started to obsess over her past sexual activity. In time he couldn't distinguish Megan's honest statement of desire from a driving lust for other men. He went from feeling negative and jealous to wondering what the other men were like to wanting her to be with another man. If she had such desire surely he was holding her back? Or perhaps if he saw it himself he could finally get settled with it?

He just couldn't leave it alone. Nor could he pretend it wasn't true. His perception of her became rooted in the knowledge of this past rather than the devoted and lovely wife of the present. He felt compelled to explore her sexuality further. It wasn't even clear to Dennis whether he really wanted his wife to be with another man or if it was a matter of facing his own fearful awareness of his wife's sexuality. But he couldn't let it go.

As their discussion expanded Dennis started asking more and more about her past lovers. For a while it seemed like a bit of kinky exploration and she enjoyed it. But soon he started pushing to bring another partner into their sex lives At first she assumed he was angling for another woman. When it became clear that he wanted to see her with another man she was apprehensive. While the thought was titillating she wasn't sure if he was really in a healthy place to experience such a thing. Was this the mature exploration of a strong and confident man or was jealousy and insecurity over her past sexual experience seeping into their relationship? She couldn't turn back on what she had shared with him and she wanted to sort through it so she made the mistake of letting him take the lead.

At his behest they tried swingers clubs. Soon it became clear that he rarely ever interacted with other women and she had limited interest in the men. There seemed little point in going except for him to watch her get fucked...which might have been ok except that he seemed oblivious to the fact that she wasn't really enjoying herself.

When she put a stop to the swingers club visits he picked up on the stereotypical fantasy of picking up a guy in a hotel bar. She wasn't keen but he kept at it so she agreed.

The first time didn't go well. The man was one that she would not normally choose but there were a lack of good alternatives - it was a half empty bar at a mediocre hotel - and she was half hoping Dennis would get this out of his system if she just went ahead. She told the man she was married and her husband wanted to watch. He was a poor lover and she felt dirty for having fucked him. She told this to Dennis hoping that would dissuade him but he convinced her to give it another try. Again it was a mediocre and uninspiring experience for Megan, but Dennis loved it.

Over the next two months or so he continued to push and Megan got more frustrated. He was not a strong and confident man looking to explore their sexuality together. He was a voyeur, detaching from her, paying no attention to her happiness and enjoying the very experiences that made her feel dirty and negative.

She realized that she never should have let Dennis take the lead. Love had blinded her to reality. And now her own diminishing regard for her husband was the biggest threat to their marriage. She needed to cease all sexual activity with outside partners or seize control of that activity. If she put a stop to it altogether Dennis's urges would be unresolved and their love and sex life would continue to suffer. If she took control she could show him what female sexuality is really about and possibly re-direct him. Neither was a great option, but ultimately she felt like the end result might be better if she taught him a lesson.

...

The next time the topic came up she agreed promptly and suggested the location. They lived in New York but would travel to Chicago and stay at a specific hotel. It was a bit more ambitious and expensive than he had in mind but he went along readily.

Megan, had already done her research. This hotel had an active bar and attracted many of the more affluent business travellers. She was done slumming through her husband's dirty fantasies on a budget. She was going to enjoy the trip, the hotel and hopefully her sexual encounter because she would take charge.

Her target would most likely be a business man and they were most likely to be around on a week night. The flew to Chicago on a Sunday.

The next morning was warm and sunny. She put on a light floral sundress with hem 4" above her knee, spaghetti straps and a mostly open back along with 4" wedge booty style sandals. The outfit was more feminine than sultry but it was very revealing. Over breakfast she told Dennis that she would be away all day. She would provide him relevant instructions throughout the day and the next time she would see him was in the lobby bar.

"What do you have planned Megan?"

"None of your business."

"Ok. Um. I was hoping..."

"No." She cut him off in mid-sentence. "This time it will be about my pleasure not your fantasy. Do as you like with your day and be ready when I text you." Then she got up and walked away. Her demeanour was warm as always - not haughty or condescending - but she had reclaimed control the way he remembered her doing when they first dated. She had turned it on just like that and he could feel the ground slip away beneath his feet, but there was no going back now.

Megan had arranged with the concierge to set-up a few hours of spa time - wax, mani, pedi and facial - at a local spa for 3:00. She spent the morning shopping and had lunch at a sidewalk cafe first. It was a day about her indulgence and connecting with her former free-spirited self. She was hit on a half a dozen times and she reconnected with her ability to embrace and enjoy it.

As she left the spa it was after 5:00. She felt sexy and free as she strode down with her bags of newly purchased clothes. She attracted many looks and enjoyed it. Megan had already scoped out a coffee shop near their hotel. She stopped in and sent Dennis a text instructing him to leave the hotel and go down the street to have a drink at a little pub she had seen. From a discrete location in the coffee shop she saw him walk by a few moments later. She left and went to their hotel.

Megan scoped out the lobby and the level of activity in the piano bar - still quiet but looked very promising. She went up to their room and pulled her favourite little black dress from the closet. Much like her sundress it had spaghetti straps an open back and high hemline, but the bodice hugged her body and below the waist the material hung loosely on her curves flowing with and accentuating her every move.

She stripped down to nothing. Then she slowly put on her thigh high backseam stockings one at a time. Next came her tiny black thong. Followed by her favourite LaBoutin 4" pumps before she admired her mostly naked body in the mirror. Megan took her time applying just a hint of eyeshadow and red lipstick. Then she slipped on her LBD pulling everything into place (she does not wear a bra with this dress).

Megan looked at herself in the full length mirror. She was stunning. And she realized that taking control was the right thing to do. Dennis loved her but the strength of her sexuality and the weakness of his desire was too much for him. She should have known better. Perhaps she should be using that control to return them to monogamy but the genie was out of the bottle now...for both of them.

It was about 8:00 p.m. by the time she got down to the bar. It seemed a bit early but she wanted to make sure she could stake out a good position at the bar. It was already quite busy with the after work crowd settled in. Happily a spot right at the end of the bar at the corner was available. She ordered a glass of wine then texted Dennis to come and find a discrete place in the bar. He was not to approach her or text her. Just wait patiently for further instructions.

Two men were chatting her up when Dennis entered and found himself a lounge chair across the bar. Megan had always been adept at dealing with men and managed to chat politely and warmly with several men over the course of an hour, but each were eventually turned away. She hadn't found the right one yet. But as an ancillary benefit Dennis was able to observe the intensity of male interest and her mastery of the situation. Seeing her in that way was critical to how she managed wherever their relationship went from here.

Around 9:30 a very well dressed man who appeared to be in his mid-30s approached her. She guessed he was about 6'1", 180 lbs and very svelt. He seemed like a guy who was fit but naturally lean.

"Hi, my name is Jason. My I sit here?"

"Sure."

"Or I guess I should say sit here and buy you a drink since that is why I came over here."

"Is it now?"

"Yes, well every guy in here is thinking about how to approach you so I figure I better not waste any time."

"Or what?" Said Megan playfully.

"Or I might not get my chance to talk to you."

"And where are you hoping that might lead?"

"Just as far as you are willing to let me take it and not a bit farther."

"Hmmmmm. Chardonnay."

"Pardon."

"I am drinking Chardonnay."

They chatted for a good 20 minutes getting to know each other. Dennis could tell that this man was getting more of her time.

"So I see that you are married."

"Yes, I am." Megan responded while putting her ring finger on his forearm and giving it a gentle squeeze. "As a matter of fact I am glad you asked. You see I am here with my husband and we are very adventurous. He likes to watch me have sex with other men."

"I see." Said Jason just a bit tentatively. "So is that what you are looking for here tonight."

"Yes. So how is that for just how far I am willing to take it or is it a bit too far?" She laughed. As she paused and looked into his eyes they both knew that if it wasn't him it would be another man. She would get what she wanted and it wouldn't be him taking her anywhere but the other way around. "I'll have sex with you tonight if my husband can watch. He won't participate. He'll just sit in the corner quietly."

"Hmmmm. How do I know you aren't just going to knock me over the head and take my money?"

"Well I guess you don't. But we are registered guests at the hotel. And do I look like the type of woman who would do all this for whatever you have in your wallet."

"No you look like you could get a lot more than that."

"Exactly. So am I worth the risk or not."

"You are."

"Good." Megan took out her phone and sent Dennis a text instructing him to return to the room, 'pull a chair into the farthest corner with the lights out and don't move or speak unless addressed'. He followed her directions immediately.

Meanwhile Megan took her time chatting with Jason. She wanted to slowly get closer and warm up to his physical contact and she wanted to make Dennis wait. Megan enjoyed being in control of both men.

Fifteen minutes later she gave Jason a kiss on the lips and said. "I think it is time you paid the bill so we can go."

When that was done she got up from her seat, took Jason's hand and led him out of the bar. She was always very aware of every little nuance of body language. Lead or let him lead. Touch him or don't. Let him watch you from behind or make him ache to do so. In this case she was leading him, letting others know she had chosen him, letting him watch her hips sway, connecting to him with a touch. All the little details set the stage.

When they got into the elevator she moved closer, put her arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss. She wanted them to be already on intimate terms before Dennis saw them. She kept her lips close to his and said. "When we get to the room just pretend he isn't there. It is just you and me having a forbidden rendezvous."

When they got to the room she unlocked the door then took his hand and led him in. Megan wanted to make it clear to Dennis that she wanted this man...this would be different than the cheesy motel set-up. She dropped her purse on the side table and stood at the foot of the bed with her lover in front of her. Then she took his hands and put them on the spaghetti straps of her dress, inviting him to undress her. He slowly pulled them off of her shoulders then moved in to kiss her neck and gently caress her bare arms. Jason unzipped the back and peeled the dress off of her torso, revealing her full perky tits.

In profile Dennis could see her hard nipples and even the goose flesh the signalled her genuine enjoyment. Jason took his time to touch and gently squeeze her breasts as her dress fell to the floor. Then he got onto his knees and pulled down her panties. As she stepped out of them Jason moved closer to smell the musty scent of her sex then gently licked her neatly trimmed pussy. She put her hand on the back of his head and puled him into her.

After a few moments she beckoned him upward and slowly peeled his clothes off to reveal his trim fit body. She too got on her knees when she took of his underwear and gently licked and suckled the head of his cock. Unlike the other men in the motels and swing club she would not put a condom on Jason.

Megan stood up again. They spent a long while touching, caressing and exploring one another's bodies. He kissed her and nuzzled into her the way Dennis knew she liked. This wasn't just rough fucking for his voyeuristic pleasure. She was enjoying herself and Dennis could tell that is what she wanted. Jealousy shot through him as he realized this man was giving her what she wanted not just playing out Dennis's dirty fantasy.

Jason laid her down on the bed and stood at the end of the bed. He lifted her stocking clad legs and ran his hands gently up the inside of her thighs. Then he bent down and slowly licked his way up until he was at her pussy. Megan's back arched as he started to circle her clit with his tongue then his index finger. Once he was sure her excitement was built up based upon the wetness of her pussy he slowly spread her lips more and inserted a finger - a gasp and another arch of her back told him he was on the right path. Soon Megan was squirming under his ministrations. Her long beautiful legs were wrapped around him, then resting on his back, then straight up in the air as she cooed with delight. She puled his head into her sex and moaned and grunted a jerking motion as orgasm shot through her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut Wife - Megan's Rule

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds