• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Weekend Ch. 01

The Weekend Ch. 01

I wake to a knock on the wall I'm leaning against. It's dark, but after blinking and squinting I can see a dim orange light is illuminating the placard not far from me. I sit up to read it and I'm reminded that I'm secured in a leather arm binder. It's tight, but not as tight as it was when I was first locked in here.

As I prop myself up onto my knees, the lights slowly come back on, triggered by a motion sensor somewhere in the room. I'm grateful that the lights only get so bright, like a movie theater during the previews. I don't bother looking around the room because I already know what's there. And what's not.

I know there is a chair to my right that I'm not allowed to sit in. There's a touch screen monitor behind me that's been switched off, because I'm "not to be distracted." And because all the videos require a credit card to view, and I'm here to make money, not spend money.

I scooch closer to the placard slowly, trying to keep the towel folded beneath me. The tile floors are convenient for cleaning up any messes made, but hell on one's knees.

I blow my bangs out of my eyes and resist the urge to fix my hair(which isn't hard with the arm binder). Before my eyes can focus on the words engraved on the placard, the tip of a cock slides through the long, rounded hole just below. I jerk back only to reminded that I'm wearing a color that'z leashed and latched to the wall, right next to the hole. The leash allows enough give for me to lean against the wall when I'm not being used, but not enough to escape a grabby hand thrust through the hole if a customer were to become impatient.

I look from the tip of the cock to one of the yellow post-it notes next to the placard, written in black ballpoint pen and surrounded with a cute little hearts, saying, "I've told reception that if any visitors are unsatisfied with your performance, your door is to be unlocked so your customers can ensure they get their money's worth!" I tense in fear for a moment, tugging on the leash, but remember that my mistress would never actually allow that, and I relax. The note is solely there to encourage me to be enthusiastic.

I read another note saying "I know you'll do great!" with more hearts, but I hear another, harsher knock on the wall, telling me to get to work.

I immediately duck down lower to take the flaccid cock in my mouth, but I remember the first rule, "Take your time. Each customer is entitled to at least 10 minutes of your mouth. You're finished when they're finished."

I remember each rule on the placard, but I've been instructed to re-read them before I service every customer. I ease back on the cock and kiss the tip a few times before licking his hole. I then lick along the shaft and make my way to his balls, where I start sucking. My customer's cock covers one of my eyes and rests across the bridge of my nose. He's rock hard and so am I.

I managed to take deep breaths while working on his balls and can feel my collar strain against my throat. I can feel precum dripping from his member and onto my forehead, causing my hair to stick to my skin. I kiss along his shaft again and work work my way back to his head. I feel the weight of my hoop earrings as I shake my head to loosen my bangs from my forehead, but the precum has already done it's damage. I tell myself that I'd probably leave the gloryhole looking a mess anyway and get back to it.

Sliding his member into my mouth and licking the underside of his shaft, I re-read the second rule of the placard, "No masturbating. The customer is here to get off, not you." I groan into his cock as I remember that this is why I have to wear the arm binder. Not that I dislike the arm binder. I struggle a bit to remind myself how snug it is and how nice it feels to be restrained. Like my mistress is holding my arms back and squeezing my chest herself.

The last time I was here I pleasured myself while on the clock, knowing full well that there would be some sort of consequence. My mistress was kind enough to let me choose the arm binder over a cock cage. I chose the arm binder obviously to avoid the pain from the cock cage, but also because the binder cost more, so it would take longer for me to work off the bill. So I'd be kept here the whole weekend.

I try to lower myself and grind my member against the towel while I bob up and down on my customer, but I hit the tip of my cock against the wall and decide I better just focus on the cock in my mouth.

My customer groans and I pick up my pace, trying to take more and more of him in as I prepare to start deepthroating. After hitting the back of my throat enough times and challenging my gag reflex, I hold myself down on his cock and try to open my mouth enough to breath. I exhale and making gagging sounds, in part because I know the customers like to hear it, but mainly because I like to hear it.

I continue to bob up and down, but never let his cock leave my throat. I strain my eyes to the placard, and though I can't read the third and final rule, I can remember it perfectly. "Swallow all semen. You will be required to clean the booth before you leave." Right under this last rule, my mistress always adds a post-it note saying 'with your tongue :p"

I pull back one last time for a proper breath and to see my second favorite note my mistress has left for me this session. Surrounded with hearts and stars it reads, "As cute as you look covered in cum, I need you to swallow!" with swallow underlined twice. I blush and return to deepthroating the cock.

My customer starts thrusting so I keep my nose pressed against his pubes. He's decided that I'm nearing the end of my service, so I let him set the pace. Saliva spills from my mouth and I gag involuntarily as he continues to thrust. I notice that I've been grinding my member against the towel again.

He knocks twice against the wall to let me know he's about to cum. With his cock as far down my throat as he can get it, he stops moving. I cough when the first stream of cum hits the back of my throat and I hear my customer say, "Don't swallow it yet."

To obey I pull back a bit and say "Yes sir," into his cock. There is only one more powerful spurt of semen before I have to coax the rest out myself, sucking hard on his member in long strokes as globs of his cum pool in my mouth. I notice that my lipstick has smeared on his cock and I'm surprised that it hadn't all been rubbed off from earlier in the evening.

I keep sucking on his tip until he pulls away, seemingly spent and satisfied with my efforts. I push the cum to the front of my mouth, nearly past my lips. I hear a digital shutter sound and there is a flash from his phone, and he says. "What do you say?"

I gurgle "Thank you" as best as I can without closing my mouth or letting the cum spill.

He says "Good girl," before I he zips up and steps back.

After I hear the door to his booth click shut, I lean back against the wall, swirling the cum around my mouth with my tongue. I read another one of the notes my mistress left for me, with only a single heart drawn underneath the words, 'Savor it!"

I strain once more against the arm binder to remind myself how hopeless I am, and tilt my head back, letting the cum drip down my throat.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Weekend Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds