• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy's Spanking Chair

Daddy's Spanking Chair

My hands grip the chair, the leather warm under my fingers. I shift my knees on the cushion but keep my legs apart. It's been a while since I came home, stripped my clothes, and assumed the position for daddy. Five minutes? Twenty? Time stops working when you're waiting for someone to come home and fuck you like their property.

I picture the view he'll see when he walks in: my back arched, ass round and firm, pink pussy and asshole exposed, head lowered with a black leather collar around my neck, toned body taut from maintaining this wanton pose. It gives me motivation to be better; hold it stronger; lift my ass a little more; be perfect for daddy.

---

Doing things perfectly for daddy, or trying to, is a common thread in my life. That's because daddy is also my boss. I know; it's fucked up. He holds true power over me and one could say he's exploiting it, but I want to be exploited. The taboo makes it hotter and more real. I want a real man to make me feel submissive, and he's the only one who's ever succeeded.

He founded and runs the company where I work. People say I'm a rising star in this industry. I'm known for being relentless, tough, and authentic...maybe a little cold. I have the potential to be a real player, to do big things, and my mentor is one of the best in the world. We worked together for a year before the tension broke the surface. And once it broke free, it spiraled deep into both of us.

Because it was so wrong, we tried to resist the sex at first. He'd make me go to business meetings stuffed with a butt plug. He took me on a work trip and fucked another girl in his hotel room, and then he invited me upstairs afterwards, spanked me with a shoehorn and fingered me over the couch, and made me cum on the bed they used while leaving him a voicemail detailing what I was doing. After a work event at a bar, I met him in a hotel room down the street in a schoolgirl uniform and stripped for him. He tied me to the shower rod in the office locker room, spanked my ass with a belt, and fingered me over the sink. He snuck me into an abandoned building, punished my ass until it was bruised, and teased my pussy entrance with his cock.

We kept pushing and escalating things and finally succumbed to sex. I thought maybe it would assuage my need, to actually experience it, but it made things so much worse. We would have marathon sessions where daddy made me cum 20 times, beyond my body thinking it was capable. We'd go out to fancy 10-course meals and he'd tease me for hours before taking me upstairs to a room and fucking all my holes until I couldn't move. We'd share Tumblr posts that turned us on and grew to understand that our kinks were far more overlapping than we'd realized. I wrote a contract assigning ownership of my body and mind to him, signed in blood. He keeps it in a safe in his office.

Daddy planned scenes that touched the core of my desires, and I strived to please him and hear a "good girl" from him both in the office and in his bed. We carried this on for over a year until I moved in with him. He built a room in the house just for daddy to play with his little girl. At the center of the room was the spanking chair. To the average eye it looked like a well-crafted leather chair, but we knew what it was for.

We have a routine. Every night after work, I am to drop my clothes, put my body on display for daddy, and wait for him to come home. We talk about my day, including the infractions I've committed, and he punishes me for them. Sometimes he uses the custom leather paddle I bought him with the word "daddy" engraved in it. Sometimes he uses a riding crop. Mostly he uses his big, strong hands. I like them best. When my ass is red and burning from his spanking and my pussy dripping for his cock, daddy pulls a coin out of his pocket and flips it. Heads means he fucked my pussy; tails means he fucks my ass. I have to have both my holes ready for daddy to use any time and anywhere. I don't have a say in what he does with me.

---

I've had a long day at work and a tough workout, but I know that daddy demands perfection. I arch my back a little further. There's a soft click down the hall and I know he's here. The drop of his keys, the sound of his shoes down the hall...I feel my heart racing. The steps move closer. His hand brushes my ass. I shudder and moan softly.

"We need to discuss your infractions," I hear him say.

"Yes, daddy."

"Do you know what you did?" He asks.

I do. "I couldn't control myself today and I came without asking daddy's permission," I breathe.

"That's right, babydoll," he says. He runs a thick finger across my slit. "You have a greedy little cunt and no self control."

We both know that the second half of that statement isn't true. I'm always in control in my day-to-day existence, disciplined, executing on what I need to. Maybe that's why giving it all up to daddy is so appealing. But he's right that I'm too driven by lust.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I'm such a slut for you. You turn me on and I can't help myself."

"Yes, baby. Tell daddy why you were so turned on today." His hand travels to my ass cheek. I wince in anticipation of what's coming.

"Because daddy made me give him my panties in his office and wear a plug in my ass to all the meetings we had together today. And then played with me in the truck."

The truck is daddy's big, black pickup. I used to think that men who drove excessively large cars were compensating for something. That's not true for daddy. The extra space is useful when he has me meet him during the day to suck his cock or bend over his lap for a spanking or inspection. He parks it on the roof of the parking garage at our office and texts me "Truck. 15 minutes" and I'm suddenly being his whore in broad daylight.

"What did daddy do to you in the truck?" He asks.

"You made me pull down my pants, crawl over your lap, and take your fingers in my pussy, daddy." It had been maddening, getting finger-fucked but not allowed to cum, feeling daddy's cock hard against my stomach, and sent back to the office wet and glistening with sweat. I tried to get back to work but cracked and made myself cum in the bathroom within a few minutes. I told daddy. He was not pleased.

"If you're going to be daddy's good little cumslut, you need to learn that daddy controls your orgasms. If I want to play with you and leave you unsatisfied, you don't get to fix it. You cum for daddy and only daddy. Your pussy is mine. Do you understand, baby?"

"Yes, daddy." I wriggle my ass in the air, only conscious of doing it after it happens. Readying myself for the pain.

"I'm going to hit you 40 times for this. Hard. And every time I do, I want you to say 'I only cum for daddy.'"

"Yes, daddy."

He pulls me over the arm of the chair and spreads my legs wider. Splayed open, heart pounding, I wait. I'm regretting disobeying daddy.

I hear the crack on my flesh just before I feel it, burning and radiating outwards on ass. "I only cum for daddy," I choke out.

Again. Again. Again. "I only cum for daddy...I only cum...for daddy...I only cum for daddy..."

The spanks come hard against me and my ass is reddening. My pussy is swelling. Tears well up in my eyes. Pain hurts, but it turns me on and daddy knows it.

We've reached around 20 spanks and I feel like I can't take it anymore. Daddy hasn't taken a break. I'm squirming in the chair and he holds my hips down, pinning me, and suddenly thrusts two licked fingers deep into my pussy.

"Mmmm, fuck daddy..." I moan. The contrast between the pleasure and the pain is amazing.

"Don't forget whose pussy this is," he growls. He's working me with his hand, two fingers inside me, and he rests his thumb on the tight pucker of my ass. I gasp.

"It's yours, daddy. It's all yours. All of me."

He pulls back and spanks me again, even harder. Then harder. Maybe he's trying to make me cry. It's working.

"I only cum for daddy," I moan over and over until it blurs together, the tears, the pain, the pleasure, the endorphins, the carnal attraction and love I have for daddy pouring out of me. And then it's over and he's holding me, stroking my hair, telling me I'm a good girl, his perfect little slut.

My chest heaves and I gaze up at him through tousled hair. He's shirtless now, just in jeans, his defined pecs and abs showing the work he puts in at the gym. Fifteen years older than me and he still has the body of an Adonis. He has piercing greenish blue eyes, full lips, a square jaw, and a cleft in his chin. He is intense and beautiful. This is the face I look at all day but have to pretend I'm not fucking. I realize I'm staring.

His hand is moving around an object. It's the daddy coin, as he calls it. He'll flip it to help decide which of my tight little holes to take tonight. I'm ready for both, but it fills me with a rush of desire and a little fear to know I don't have any say in how daddy uses me.

"Stand," he commands. I do. He hooks the clip of a leash onto my collar. He's holding the leather strapped end and the metal chains rest cold against my flat, toned stomach.

"Now crawl," he says, pulling the leash behind him. I follow on my hands and knees. It's humiliating, but I don't care. I need daddy to fuck me so badly. I'll do anything.

He leads me to a mattress on the floor beside a mirror. "Get in your submissive slut position," he says. Within seconds my face is pressed against the sheets, my arms outstretched ahead of me, my lower back arched, and my ass raised for him. We have practiced this position often. I've seen some of daddy's other sluts assuming it in pictures. It's both hot and angering to know that he can get beautiful girls to degrade themselves for him, despite knowing that I'm special. His favorite.

There's a metallic clink as the coin falls to the floor. I hold my breath as I wait to hear my fate. He's going to make me wait. My pussy clenches and a wave of need rolls over me, a need to be filled, fucked, owned completely, to cum over and over on daddy's cock.

I hear the sound of his belt pulling through the loops of his jeans and the zip of his fly. He stands behind me and passes his belt under my stomach, holding each end in one hand.

"Heads, babygirl," he says gruffly as he plunges his cock all the way inside my pussy. I almost scream. He's fucking me so hard, hitting me deep inside, that secret spot that makes my eyes roll back in my head and my mind go empty, thinking nothing but how much I need this.

"Yes, daddy; fuck me, daddy..." I'm begging for what I'm getting. It feels incredible.

He slows and drags over my vibrator, plugged into the wall by the mattress. "Get on your toy," he says. I lower my hips down onto it, reach under myself to turn it on, and brace for daddy's cock to violate me again. He penetrates me hard and pulls my hair back, forcing my head up. "Look at yourself in the mirror," he tells me. He bottoms out in my pussy, grinding deep, pulling out almost to the head, moving in the way that he knows makes me cum.

I look. My face is flushed, black eyeliner smudged, hair a mess, eyes half-lidded. I have piercings and tattoos but daddy sees me for the His powerful body thrusts into me. He throws an arm around my neck, pulling back, and says "Look at yourself. Look at what a cumslut you have become for daddy, taking his cock on the floor."

I moan in agreement. "Yes, daddy. I'm your slut, daddy. I'm your whore."

The vibrator under my clit is building waves of pleasure and every thrust of daddy's cock takes me closer to cumming. He bends down and whispers in my ear. "You cum when I tell you you cum; do you understand, little girl?"

"Yes, daddy...I understand...I'm sorry..."

"Now be a good girl and cum for daddy."

My body responds to his request and I do immediately. It's almost automatic. I'm shaking and squeezing my pussy. "Thank you, daddy...oh god, I'm cumming for you daddy, I only cum for daddy..."

"That's it. Good girl. You aren't done yet, baby. Daddy's going to tell you a story," he breathes into my ear. And he proceeds to tell me dirty things while he pumps his thick daddy tool into me, scenes we're going to do next, naughty stories...like having a bunch of high-powered acquaintances from our industry over to fuck me while I'm blindfolded, or wagering my body when he's out of chips at a poker game, or pretending to be my father sneaking into my room at night for a depraved incestual fucking. All the things he's going to do to me wash over me and force orgasm after orgasm. I tell him I can't cum anymore. And yet he makes me. I can't stop cumming.

He tosses my exhausted body over on my back and lifts my ass down on top of a pillow so my pussy is angled up towards him. My spread legs open on either side of him, my wet pussy on display.

When he slides his cock inside me and starts driving in and out roughly, I feel myself belonging to him even more. I moan like an animal. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my tight little pussy. Give it to me please, please daddy." I'm his with every thrust. I'm his little whore, to fuck and use whenever he wants.

"Where do you want daddy's cum, baby?" He asks me, but we both know it's not really a question. When I'm this carnal, this far gone, I want it in my pussy. I'm fertile today, and even though I don't want to get pregnant, something in my chemistry makes me beg him for his seed.

"In my pussy, daddy. Please cum in my pussy. I'm your cumslut, daddy; I need it there." He fucks me harder. The sweat drips off his face onto me, mixing with mine. I look up at his muscular chest and thick pulsing arms. "Breed me, daddy."

He tightens and thrusts deep, making long strokes, and I know he's emptying his huge load inside me. And despite myself, that's what I want. That's what I begged for.

He makes me lay there in his sweat and his cum so he can watch it leak out of my abused little pussy. "Good girl," he says, patting my arm. I'm glad I made daddy proud.

He makes me dinner and we eat with a glass of red wine each, his cum dripping out of me at the table. We talk about work like nothing happened. I ask him a million questions, about all the things he knows in his infinite wisdom as the person I want to be later in life. I wonder how people at the office would react to learn we're really like together, mentor and protégé, slutty daughter and daddy.

I'm about to put my dishes away when he tells me to stand up and bend over the table. I do, still naked. My pussy is sore from earlier and I get a rush of pleasure thinking about how daddy fucked me.

He turns my head to the side and walks beside me. His cock is hard again, impossibly hard and curving upwards. He strokes it. He looks at me. "Look at this big, thick thing," he says. "Do you know where this is going?"

I moan and nod. "Is it going in my ass, daddy?" I ask.

"Yes, babygirl. I flipped the coin for your pussy but daddy's not done. And it's your job to take care of daddy's needs."

"Mmmhmm, yes daddy," I say. "I want to be good for you, daddy."

He lifts me up and turns me over so I'm on my back on the dinner table, plates pushed rudely to the side, my legs spread open for him. He pushes his fingers inside my pussy.

"Your poor, swollen pussy," he says. "Freshly fucked." He pulls out and his cum is all over his fingers. He drags them lower, lower, and presses against my ass. His seed continues to leak slowly from my pussy downwards. The pressure on my tight opening feels good, and he pops his fingers inside me there. He's lubing me up with his own cum.

He rubs his cock again. It's glistening and rigid. He sees me looking and asks, "Is this what you want, baby? You want daddy to take your ass?"

I swallow and nod.

"What's that?" He says. "Say it. Say what you want, slut."

"I want you to fuck my ass, daddy. It's yours and you can take it."

"How is this going to fit?" He asks, holding it.

"I don't know, daddy. It's so big. I don't know how."

He drags my ass to the edge of the table and pushes the tip of his cock against my tight hole. I inhale slowly, knowing it's going to hurt, and on my exhale he's forcing it inside me.

"It hurts, daddy...oh god, it hurts..." I tell him.

"Shh, baby. Just a little further. You can relax once daddy's all the way inside you. Shh."

I feel his cock working in further, further, searing me, pushing me open. And when I feel like I can't take it anymore, my body starts to relax. My body wants this.

He can feel it too and starts pumping my ass slowly. "That's my good girl. That's my good anal whore for daddy." I'm moaning and nodding and saying yes.

He looks down at me as he's fucking my ass. "This is so dirty, baby. I'm your boss. I'm your mentor. I'm fucking and cumming in both your slutty little holes and punishing you for your mistakes. Maybe I should fire you for your unacceptable behavior. What will you do to save your job?"

"I'll do anything for you," I say and look into his eyes. "I'll take your cock at the office, in your truck...I'll fuck daddy's friends, I'll work harder, I'll be good, I'll be good, daddy, just please keep fucking my ass...please fuck my ass, daddy..."

I'm losing myself again. Daddy calls this "daughter space." My eyes are rolling. I'm just a hole for daddy to fuck. Just an object. But his favorite, special object. Daddy needs this, and so do I.

He's working me faster now. I've cum too many times to count. "Daddy's going to cum in your ass, babydoll. Take it like a good girl."

I'm moaning so loudly, asking for it, begging for it.

"Who owns you?" He asks.

"Jeff," using his real name. My boss, my daddy, the man I love...it's all the same. "Jeff owns Sarah. Jeff owns Sarah," I repeat, like it's a chant.

He shoots inside my tight hole. I feel so filled up and used.

I try to be a good girl at work the next day, but thinking about the night before, I may decide to make a few mistakes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy's Spanking Chair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 848 milliseconds