• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Road to Submission Ch. 02

Road to Submission Ch. 02

Thank you all for such good feedback on my last post! I've been very busy and I went on holiday last week, but I'm back and active now! Enjoy, and don't forget to request things that you'd like to occur in the story!

***

Isla looked at Jake. He was smiling slightly menacingly. Suddenly, there was a clicking sound and then - BZZ! Suddenly, Isla felt the thing attached to her clit begin to gently vibrate. It was joined by two of the same in her pussy and one in her ass. Isla gasped against the dildo gag stuffed into her mouth and noticed that her previously dry pussy was beginning to moisten. The rope that passed from between her breasts to her center back was pushing the vibrator in her cunt and ass further up into her, and making sure the one on her clit was assaulting it to the highest level.

"I see you're enjoying it." Jake interrupted Isla's moaning and she abruptly stopped. She had been so caught up in her lust, she'd forgotten he was there.

"Now, let's get some things straight. I need to lay down the ground rules." He said firmly. This was not the Jake she'd been talking to online; this was a new, scary, menacing man who wanted to hurt her. CLICK! The gentle vibrations stepped up a notch. By this point, Isla's juices had begun to trickle down her inner thighs.

"Rule one," Jake continued, "Is not to speak unless you are given permission. Two. You may not ever have an orgasm unless you ask. When I am ready, you will have my permission to cum. Now, while you are here you will eventually have times where you are not tied up and free to roam this room and the bathroom. The third rule is that you may not masturbate in any way unless I am present and have given you permission to do so."

Isla couldn't believe this. She was being stripped of her basic human rights. She made a noise in protest, and in response Jake turned off the vibrator. She felt empty and began moaning in despair. Her hips were jutting, trying to prolong the pleasure she'd previously been in. He chuckled to himself, "Dirty slut."

"Just so that you are aware, Jake Sanderson is not my real name. That name is simply an alibi I use online. You will not be permitted to know my name, or ask for it. I am now Master to you. Whenever I ask you a question, you reply 'Yes Master' or 'No Master'. When I give you a command, you reply 'Yes, Master' and obey. When you want to ask me something you say 'May I ask a question, Master?'. That is the last rule... For now. If you break any of these rules, you will be severely punished. Do you understand, slave?" Jake finished. Isla nodded slowly, and Jake smiled and turned up the vibrators slowly, one by one, until it got to the moderate-high vibrations. Then, he got up and walked out, leaving Isla to moan.

It seemed like days before Jake finally returned. This time, he brought two other people. A small, blonde girl wearing only a tight metal collar crawled in on all fours. There was a leash attached to the collar, and she was being led roughly by Jake, whimpering the whole way. All Isla could think of was that she looked too young to be in a place like this. Maybe she was just small for her age...

The second was an Asian woman with glossy hair cut into a sleek, stylish bob. She wore nothing but a revealing black set of lace underwear. She was wearing deep red lipstick and had dramatic smoky eyeshadow. As they entered, two undistinguishable people dressed entirely in black along with black masks walked over to Isla and began changing the way she was tied up. She was brought over to a table where her arms and legs were cuffed to the four corners of the table. Then, to Isla's horror, the bottom and top parts of the table split into two and wheeled to the side, leaving her spread-eagle with a strong breeze assaulting her bare pussy. The two people removed all three vibrators from her - much to Isla's protests - and removed the gag. The woman and Jake both stood talking in the middle of the room, chatting while the girl knelt at Jake's side, head bowed, waiting patiently.

The two people left and Jake and the woman both walked over to Isla, the girl following at their feet. "What are you going to do to me?" Isla whimpered at him.

The woman tutted, "I thought you trained all of your slaves perfectly."

"She arrived today. I have, however, advised her of the rules. She will be punished later on. Do you wish to stay and observe the punishment?" Jake replied.

"I'd love to, but unfortunately I have a slave that will be going off to auction tonight and I must prepare her. It's a wonder I have time to be here, but I just had to. This little slut needs to learn how to pleasure women effectively." The Asian woman tutted, nodding in dismay at the blondie.

Jake nodded, then turned to Isla. "I thought I warned you of the rules, you filthy bitch. Soon you'll learn your lesson. Now. This is Madison. She is one of the trainers here." He said, nodding towards the Asian lady. Then he looked at the small girl. "This is one of her slaves, who has learnt obedience but does not yet know how to pleasure other people. She must learn how to pleasure women, and you need to learn what true pleasure is."

Isla went to protest, but thought better of it. She wasn't sure she wanted to be touched by another woman. She'd always titled herself as bisexual, though she'd never had any sexual experiences with other women.

Madison nodded at the slave girl. "You must pleasure her. Lick this girl's cunt." The girl followed her order without question.

And Isla had never felt anything like it in her life.

***

Sorry for the abrupt ending and that this chapter was a bit shorter than the previous one, but I promise that the next chapter will be on within the next two weeks. Please don't hesitate to give feedback!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Road to Submission Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds