• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 05

14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 05

123

It was rather ironic, James thought to himself, as he took stock of the situation. He had infiltrated the Donkey Productions porn shoot to see whether unsafe sex was taking place and, as it turned out, it was. The only problem was that James himself was the one who participated in it. He couldn't go to the Captain with that. He'd be a laughing stock. Any good defense attorney would argue that it was entrapment, and they'd be right. Better to say nothing, he thought.

Under the circumstances he might as well continue with his cover. Two and one half days in, he had jerked his meat for enthusiastic women and had men suck him off. He himself had performed oral sex on several males, and had had his face splashed with cum, which was not a pleasant sensation. He had met some nice people and, for the most part, had no regrets. Working in the Donkey Productions video was not unpleasant, and he could be excused if, however briefly, he imagined that this was for real, that this was his occupation. Being an actor for a fetish-themed porn studio was not the worst thing that could have happened to him.

James sat back on the comfortable couch in the reception area of the health spa. Mr. Penis was asleep and dangling harmlessly between his legs. He had just finished lunch and was content to people-watch. Eleven-inch Dan was at the buffet table, but he had a towel around his waist. James was the only one naked.

Olivia and Monica were now here. Olivia was wearing her prison warden uniform, which meant that she was probably in the next scene. Did you hear that, Mr. Penis? Still asleep, are you? Okay, no problem.

There was another woman at the buffet table who James did not recognize, also dressed in a prison guard uniforms of light blue blouse and navy skirt. From a distance she looked attractive, more attractive than the ones from the first day's shoot.

Jane had filled her plate with food and ate standing at the end of the table. Dan went over and stood next to her. James tried to figure out what their relationship was, if there was one. Perhaps he read too much into the attention Jane had paid Dan that morning. Maybe it was standard operating procedure for a porn shoot. Maybe Jane was trying to get a reaction out of James. Maybe she was simply a stuck-up bitch who knew that she turned men on and got off by teasing them, their exposed penises at her mercy, tormenting them with her provocative clothing, knowing they couldn't hide their reaction from her. A clothed woman always had power over a naked male, no matter how skimpy her clothing. Then again, maybe James shouldn't have been so overzealous in his leering. But he couldn't help it. James was a prisoner of his penis' urges. The enthusiasm he had shown for Jane's revealing wardrobe was real. That enthusiasm usually endeared him to most women, especially since the display of a fourteen-inch monster usually accompanied said enthusiasm. But maybe women in the porn industry reacted differently. Maybe a cock of James' magnitude was not a big deal.

James was still wrestling with this complexity when Jane put her plate down and gave Dan a big hug. Dan's towel could not hide his arousal. Jane's body pressed against his, and it had trapped Dan's penis and pushed it off to the side. The contact caused Dan's towel to fall off, and he made no attempt to retrieve it. The hammerhead was protruding out at a side angle from against Jane's body. James knew how that felt, the tension of a boned-up cock being pushed against its will to a sideways position; and then the release, when the penis sprung back to its natural spot. Man, what a sensation; it would extend all the way to the base of the shaft, and it would feel extra special when a mini-skirted vixen like Jane was the one responsible for it. Dan reached behind Jane and gave her perfectly formed butt an affectionate squeeze. The caress of his hand caused Jane's short yellow skirt to ride up ever so slightly, but just enough to expose her panties. The juxtaposition of a small swath of white panty bottom against a yellow skirt should have sent Mr. Penis into an agitated frenzy. But it didn't. James sighed. He had lost the battle.

Monica sat down next to the forlorn James. "Are you all right," she asked?

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"You seem down. I've never seen you in this condition." James' soft penis, looked like it had gone into hibernation. Monica then looked over at the buffet table and saw the source of the problem. "Don't worry," she said, "he's just this week's flavor."

Monica rested her hand on James' thigh. Mr. Penis didn't care. "Jane worked you too hard this morning.

I told her one orgasm, but I'm told you guys had two."

"I can cum all afternoon. That's not a problem."

"Oh, I'm sure you can, but as you've probably figured out, one of the themes of this video is your...your propensity...let's see, how shall I say it...your propensity, uh...oh, what the hell. We measure your cum by the gallon. You are a fucking cum machine. We have to preserve you. We don't want the well to run dry."

"Don't worry Monica, I won't let you down."

Monica looked down at Mr. Penis. She gently placed her hand on top of James' long shaft. "You have to work with her tomorrow. It's a big scene. You can't let emotion get in the way. I was looking at some raw footage this morning, and let me tell you...you are unbelievable. The camera loves you. I got aroused just from watching. Monica scratched her index finger back and forth under James' cock-head." It was meant more for emotional support than for arousal, and James knew it.

"Monica," you're really nice."

"You know, I probably shouldn't say anything, because it's still under discussion, but do you remember Timmy from yesterday?"

"Not really."

"Well, you know him in the Biblical sense. His cock was in your mouth." Monica smiled.

"Okay, I remember."

"Well, he has a trust fund, and for some crazy reason, he wants to invest in our company. He likes what we do."

"Really?"

"Yes. He's a perv like you...sorry, poor choice of words. Let me rephrase. He worships women like you do, and he gets off by shaking his rod at them...like you do. He prefers them in their underwear though, bra and panties. You like mini-skirts he likes undies - not a lot of difference. Anyway, we're thinking of doing a running series, with him getting into a lot of naked misadventures, co-starring with a lot of bras and panties, which will make him happy. He's willing to finance the pictures and do a profit sharing with us. To me, it's an odd way to get your rocks off, but I don't judge. We haven't worked it all out yet, but we're thinking he might need a partner, like an older brother or cousin, maybe a co-worker, and maybe, just maybe, that someone might be you."

James was wary. "I don't know."

"I can see it now, the naked adventures of big Jim and little Tim...no, wait, that's too long. The naked adventures of little Tim...that way you don't have to be in each episode. Our videos usually run one hour and fifty minutes, but we could do little Tim in one-hour segments, churn them out every week, and stream them on our website.

"Monica, I'm getting tired of doing gay stuff."

"Oh, don't worry. It wouldn't be too gay, a lot less then what we've done before, but we've found that naked men work better in groups. You have a big scene with, say, three cocks and four miniskirts, and it's only natural that the cocks start playing with each other. It's our signature, and so far we've been pretty successful with the formula. We had Timmy do a scene with you because...well, because we think it's good to have actors pay their dues, so-to-speak. Next time, if we have him whack off in front of a girl he'll feel like he's being rewarded, so the theory goes. Just like we had you doing some gay stuff, but you also got to jerk in front of some ladies, and I know you liked working with Wendy. And I didn't even mention Olivia. I saw the way your cock reacted to her boobs. Monica smiled again. But with Timmy's proposition, we're still a ways off before we get into anything concrete. I only mention it because we here at Donkey Productions think very highly of you. It's just something to think about. I ran it by Pete..."

"Pete's for it?"

"Yes. For better or worse, he thinks you've got the right stuff."

"Pete said that?"

"Yes, but getting back to Jane. She's a very big part of our operation. I love her to death, like a sister, but if I had a dollar for every man she's fucked I'd be retired on a Caribbean island. And Dan...he's just part of her stable. He's a stable boy. You get my drift?"

"I guess."

"Good, now cheer up. I'll let you in on a little secret. All the men we hire are straight, even though we have them do gay stuff. There's a reason for that. Straight men are a little humiliated by going gay, and it shows on their faces, in their demeanor. We sell humiliation. You can't fake it. The audience is too smart. Now Jane, as you know, she likes to wear short skirts. There's nothing wrong with that. But when we audition a male I always watch to see where his eyes go. I mean, all straight men love looking up a girl's skirt. Maybe not as much as you, but still, if their eyes check out Jane's legs then I know they're straight. I go right for the eyes. Jane has no idea that I'm doing it.

Their attention was suddenly diverted to the entrance of the room.

"Well, what have we here? Helga." Monica motioned to her.

The conservatively dressed Chief Warden Inspector had changed her clothes. She was now wearing shiny, black vinyl boots that extended up over her knees, and a matching black, vinyl, extremely short skirt that was slit on one side all the way up to her waist. Actually, it was as much a loincloth as it was a skirt. A black bra embedded with silver studs completed the ensemble. Helga was easily six feet tall, probably an inch or two taller. She had blond hair, possibly bleached, that was parted in the middle and stopped just short of her shoulders. Her breasts...hell, James got a stiff neck just from looking up them. From the waist down she was a pleasant sight to behold, even if a little intimidating. Make that very intimidating. James could tell that she had a thong under the loincloth. Helga looked like she could break a man in half. And as James quickly found out, Helga was Mistress Helga, dominatrix.

"I'll leave you two alone," said Monica. "I have to deal with the set-up."

"So," Helga said, looking down at what was dangling between James' legs, "does that thing ever come to life or do I have to beat an erection out of you?"

James smiled, and Mr. Penis began to stir, just a little. All it took was for Helga to acknowledge it.

Helga leaned forward and lifted Mr. Penis up with her thumb and index finger and held it airborne. Letting it drop, she observed, "I think you'll do fine, although I would have preferred to beat it out of you."

"Careful what you wish for," James replied, delighted that Mr. Penis was back in the game.

Monica called everyone to action. At the end of the previous scene, Chief Warden Inspector Helga had caught James and Dan taking advantage of her young, naïve niece. Now Mistress Helga was going to make them pay.

The three principals crowded into the shower area, along with two camera girls. One focused on the players while the other looked out into the adjacent locker room, where Olivia and the other guard were observing. A third camera was in the locker room, looking at the showers from the guard's perspective. Jane was standing next to the guard, just out of camera range. She was just there to watch. Monica had positioned herself in the far corner of the shower area, where she could closely observe the action and not be seen.

Helga began to slap and beat the two naked men on their upper bodies, who cowered and tried to get away, but there was no place to hide and, besides, Helga was too powerful for them. James found it mildly arousing. He didn't like getting slapped, but he liked being close to Helga. Mr. Penis showed his appreciation and had ballooned to about twelve inches, and was still growing.

"I'm going to show you how to treat prisoners when they misbehave," Helga said to Olivia and the guard. "Get on the floor," she barked at James. Impatient, she kicked him in the ass to emphasize her command. "Get down!"

James did, and Dan got on top of him in the opposite direction. A 69 scene, James thought; he was hoping for something different. But eliminating anal reduced the options. Helga ordered the men to suck, and James began to do his oral duty. Because of the direction Dan was facing, James had to bend his cock backwards in order to get it into his mouth. The thin, curved arc of Dan's organ made it difficult for James to swallow more than the tip of it. Dan had no such problem. He deep-throated James as best he could, and was noisily slurping away. Even with several inches in Dan's mouth, the huge shaft of James' cock was visible to the camera. Helga watched with satisfaction. The two men were no longer prisoners; they were slaves.

Helga motioned to the guard, who came over and handed her a strap-on device. Helga removed her short skirt and gave it to the guard. Wrapping the device around her thong, she knelt down and inserted it into Dan's rectum. He winced and then groaned. Monica had instructed the camera girl to focus on Dan's reaction. That was the selling point. People like Kristy, who would eventually watch the video, would freeze the frame and exclaim: 'this is where it gets real good. Watch his reaction!'

Curious Jane peered inside the shower room to see what was happening. James could make out her green vinyl boots from his prone position. He was happy that she was there, but he figured that she was there to watch Dan, so his happiness had limits.

Helga must have hit Dan's sweet spot, for without warning his body lifted a little, his cock popped out of James' mouth, and semen began pouring out of the hammerhead. That Dan was a quick cummer, James thought. James wasn't even touching his penis, but still it kept squirting. After four moderate ejections and a couple of minor ones, his well dried up and he relaxed. But Helga didn't stop her punishment. Dan groaned louder and lifted his head and faced the camera with a look of supreme pleasure on his face, but it also could have been good acting.

Dan had been making progress on Mr. Penis, and he had gotten it up to about thirteen inches. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. No longer in Dan's mouth for the moment, Mr. Penis rested on James' body, who instinctively realized that all the women were staring at it, and that aroused him far more than anything Dan had done to him. Within seconds James had a very firm, fourteen-inch boner, that was twitching and tightening and becoming more agitated in front of all the spectators. James was now in his element.

"Get back down on that cock, you miserable piece of shit," ordered Helga, and Dan resumed his sucking. But the hard work had already been done, and after about thirty seconds of sucking, James could feel the juices rise through his shaft, towards his cock-head. He had the presence of mind to consider not saying anything, to let his cum splash all over Dan's face, but James knew that Monica was interested in output, and he didn't want to disappoint her. So he announced that an orgasm was imminent. Taking James' cock out of his mouth, Dan used his hand to stroke Mr. Penis into a state of delirium, which is what happens when the love juice starts pouring out. This was James' third ejaculation; of course Dan had had four, but his semen wasn't the star of the film, James' was. Some of James' sperm popped up in the air, but not too high and not too far. Most of it ran down Dan's hand like a river of lava flowing from out of a volcano. There was a lot of it, but not a lot of distance to it. It was nonetheless a pretty good cum; it just wasn't an overwhelming one. However, James wasn't done, he could feel more juice in his shaft. "Keep jerking," he cried, and a decent blast exploded out of his enlarged, reddened cock-head, immediately followed by a second one. It reached as high as Dan's shoulder, and Monica was beaming as the sperm rolled down Dan's arm.

Satisfied with the two orgasms, Helga retreated from Dan's rectum. "Get up," she demanded, and the two men rose. Grabbing each man by the ear, she led them out to the locker area.

"Cut."

*****

"Guys, I don't really care if you have another orgasm. We're playing with house money now. This next scene belongs to Helga and Rena. Dan, you're getting plugged again...I, uh...you don't mind...but you see that cute girl over there? That's Rena, and she'll do the plugging. And James, Helga will have her way with you. No anal, like I promised, but...uh...I hope you can handle a little bit of pain."

"I trust you," answered James.

"We'll get through this and we'll call it a day. Just a little domination to broaden our audience appeal."

Playing a prison guard was a cute young thing named Rena who, in real life, was a dominatrix-in-training. She was Helga's protégé. Rena couldn't wait to get out of that ugly, restricting, guard uniform. James and Dan watched in admiration, as she shed her skirt and blouse to reveal red, satin panties and a matching red bra. Her legs were not quite at Jane's level, but they were a close second. Strap-on device secured, she pronounced herself ready.

"I am one lucky bastard," said Dan to James. That might not have been the wisest thing to say, with Jane still hanging around. The smile had disappeared from her face. What goes around comes around, thought James.

The changing room was long and narrow corridor. There were lockers on both sides, with several benches in-between. The scene began with Dan lying on his back on one of the benches, with his feet on the ground. Rena kneeled on the floor, waiting for the command to penetrate. Her wavy, light brown hair had been pulled into a ponytail. She had freshness and innocence written all over her. It was hard to believe that she got her kicks from treating men like groveling pieces of dirt, but the past few days had convinced James that anything is possible. He and Helga were at the edge of the next bench. Monica gave the cue for the scene to begin.

"Get your hands on the bench and spread your legs," barked Helga. "You heard me." James leaned forward and placed his hands on the bench and spread his legs. His butt stuck out invitingly. No, anal, Monica had said, so what was the point, he wondered?

WHAP! Helga had a huge paddle, 18 inches tall by 12 inches wide. In the trade it was known as the 'can't miss' paddle, because it had such a large flat surface, you couldn't miss your target. And it stung.

"Hey, that hurts," said James.

"How dare you talk back to me, get down. I didn't say you could stand. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

James suddenly knew that he was in for a rough ride. His butt cheeks burned. Helga stood over him and smiled with contentment. She walked around him like a tigress, waiting to devour her prey, but with all the time in the world to do it. Monica gave the signal to Rena.

"Okay, motherfucker, you are going to pay," she said, angrily, and she lifted Dan's legs up, balanced them on her shoulders and began to do a number on his rectum. Dan's cock swayed in rhythm with the pumping, and damned if he didn't get an erection. Because of his arc shaped penis, and because of his position, lying on his back, his boner stuck up in the air and curved away from him, towards Rena. It really was an attractive cock. Rena had taken notice of it. With her index finger she began to flick his balls, managing all the while to keep up her rhythmic pumping.

"WHAP! Again, Helga strutted, savoring her domination. Meanwhile, at the other bench...

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds