• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Neighbour Pt. 03

The Neighbour Pt. 03

12

Oscar and Irene arrived at the pub, which was already heaving with customers enjoying the lively atmosphere, and the music from a live rock band who were set up on a small stage. There were a whole range of different people, young couples, slightly older couples, girls in small groups or pairs, but most especially, young men in small groups.

As soon as they entered the bar men turned to look at Irene, and, as they squeezed through to get to the bar, she received a string of comments from men offering to buy her a drink, asking for a cuddle and so on. Irene was extremely embarrassed.

Oscar appeared to be oblivious to the comments his wife was receiving and pressed through to the bar and ordered their drinks from the rather attractive barmaid.

"Well Oscar, I hope you are satisfied." Irene hissed into her bemused husband's right ear.

"I've no idea what you are talking about." He answered, doing his best to sound innocent.

"Don't be ridiculous Oscar, you heard all those men making lewd comments."

"Oh that...well...I for one found it thrilling."

"Really? Weren't you embarrassed, I know I was." Irene responded.

"No, I couldn't have felt more proud that I have a wife who is desired by all of those men, what more could I possibly ask," Oscar explained, "don't you feel thrilled to have had that effect on all those sexy young men?"

"Well, if you put it that way, I suppose it is a sort of compliment, I'm just not used to receiving so much attention." Irene admitted, sounding less sure of herself.

"I think it would be best if you get used to it, I'm sure you'll have more fun." Oscar suggested.

"Hmmnn, I'll think about it. Now, where should we stand?"

Oscar looked around the bar, but there seemed to be no clear space anywhere, but then it occurred to him that he didn't really want clear space, he wanted Irene squashed in amongst horny men who might then chat her up.

He looked around with fresh eyes for a spot where she would be surrounded by handsome men, and eventually settled on a space fairly near the band.

"Let's get nearer to the band, I can't see them from here." He told his wife.

Irene had no idea what was on Oscar's mind at this point, she couldn't see anything sexy or erotic about being in such a crowded pub, but she decided to just grin and bear it.

Oscar settled on a spot a little way back from the band with lots of good looking guys in groups, drinking beer.

Although a number of the guys checked out Irene in her sexy clothes, none of them made any move to speak to his sexy wife, and he was beginning to feel a bit let down that his plan wasn't working at all. Then he noticed that Irene's glass was empty, so he gulped down the rest of his own drink and offered to get her another.

"OK, I'll have another Prosecco," she answered, "try not to leave me on my own too long please."

Oscar wasn't so sure about her request, it seemed to him that the longer she was on her own, the more chance some guy would chat her up, but, he did his best not to be too long. Nonetheless, it took quite a while for him to fight his way through the crowd, and then get served, so he bought an extra large drink for himself, and a whole bottle of fizz for his wife.

Carrying the drinks it took quite a while for him to battle his way back to their spot, and, as he got near he could see that Irene was chatting to a couple of the guys who were standing nearby, and his pulse quickened at the possibility that something might happen. He paused for a little while, still hidden by the crowd, and enjoyed watching his wife with the handsome young men.

Now that something was actually happening Oscar felt a mix of emotions, he was excited that his wife was receiving the attention of sexy young guys, but also a little jealous and insecure, worried that they were better looking than him, and almost certainly better endowed. In the end, he delayed as long as he thought acceptable, then pushed through the last few groups, and joined his wife.

"Oh, there you are Oscar, I thought you'd abandoned me altogether. Luckily, these kind young men have kept me company and stopped me getting crushed in the crowds. Good grief, you've bought a whole bottle, are you hoping to get me drunk?"

"It was such a mission getting to the bar, and then getting served, that I thought a bottle would be a good idea," Oscar explained.

He topped up her glass, and took a sip of his own drink.

"Your wife is so sexy," One of the guys whispered in Oscar's ear, "if I were you I'd keep a closer eye on her."

For a moment time seemed to stand still, as the reality of what the young man had said hit Oscar like a thunderbolt. As his breathing returned to normal, he felt his cock stiffening in his trousers. He saw another guy leaning towards Irene to make some remark, but unfortunately, Oscar couldn't hear what was said, but it made his wife smile.

"This glass seems to be very small," Irene announced as she held out her empty glass towards her husband, "just as well you bought a bottle dear."

Oscar topped up his wife's glass, thinking that his plan of buying a bottle of Prosecco was working brilliantly.

"Is this what you hoped for?" Irene whispered in her husband's ear, "these three good looking young men trying to seduce me?"

"Erm...yes." He answered.

"OK then."

Irene went back to chatting with the men, turning her back on Oscar, and taking frequent gulps of her Prosecco. After about ten minutes, during which time Oscar stood on his own holding the half empty bottle, Irene turned round again for another top up.

"I'm getting quite drunk husband, is that what you hoped would happen?"

"I suppose so." Oscar answered, wary about what she was about to say.

"I assume you are hoping something will happen between me and these charming men?" She hissed.

"Well, um..."

"Well, you asked for it."

Irene turned to the guy nearest to her, put her arms around his neck, nearly spilling her wine in the process, and started swaying to the music. Oscar felt a stab of jealousy, followed swiftly by intense excitement, as Irene started kissing the guy passionately.

"You need to take your wife home and give her a good fucking, before this gets out of hand." The guy next to Oscar told him.

"Oh, right, do you think so?" Oscar asked, not wanting the action to end.

"Suit yourself." The guy responded, and then pulled Irene away from his friend and started to kiss her himself.

Oscar was sure that he ought to put a stop to the guys kissing and groping his drunk wife, but he really didn't want to, he was so excited by watching the show, and he knew it wasn't likely to be repeated anytime soon. He decided to wait a few more minutes.

The third man, who so far hadn't had any attention from Irene, finally decided it was his turn to enjoy the sexy drunk woman, so he moved up behind her and started pulling her dress up. He pulled it right up to her waist, revealing her bum cheeks, and the tiny thong buried in her arse crack, and then he slipped his hand down between her legs and inside the panties. Oscar couldn't quite see, but he assumed his fingers were inside her pussy, and after a few moments Irene opened her legs a little to allow him easier access, which shocked Oscar into action.

He took hold of Irene's arm and pulled her away from the amorous strangers, who released her very reluctantly.

Irene staggered slightly, and tried to pull her dress down, as her husband pulled her through the crowds, but with only one arm free, she only partially succeeded. Oscar managed to get the dress back down, without letting his wife fall over, and then led her through the crowd and out into the fresh air.

Irene didn't really say much, she just allowed herself to be led towards their apartment, and Oscar struggled to keep her upright and heading in the right direction, feeling guilty that he had got her much drunker than he had intended. Once in the apartment Oscar guided his inebriated wife towards their bedroom, then let her fall onto the bed on her back with her legs splayed wide and her thong on display.

He was still extremely excited by everything that had happened, and he desperately wanted to fuck his wife, to take advantage of her drunken state, but he knew how furious she was already going to be when she sobered up, without him making it worse by taking advantage of her. Then he remembered an old saying 'you may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb', in other words, since she was going to be furious anyway, he might as well have his fun while he still could.

Oscar reached up his wife's skirt, grabbed the sides of the flimsy thong, and pulled it down her legs, but then got it tangled up with her shoes, before eventually getting both shoes and the thong off her. Irene moaned a bit, and Oscar held his breath, but she just started snoring so he kicked off his own shoes and took off his jeans and pants, then climbed onto the bed between his wife's legs and lay down on top of her. His little cock was fully hard, and his heart was pounding in his chest, partly from fear, but mostly from arousal, he didn't think he had ever been so excited. His cock was throbbing as he positioned it at her entrance, and, after a little bit of adjusting position, he started to enter her sex.

She was wet, very wet, and obviously aroused, and Oscar knew then how much she had enjoyed her experience at the bar, despite what he expected her to say once she was sober. The knowledge of her arousal heightened Oscars own arousal even further and he knew he wasn't going to last very long, but he didn't care, this was just for him, he was fucking his wife completely selfishly, remembering watching the guys kissing and groping her, and then he pictured in his mind the man pulling up her dress and putting his fingers inside her pussy, and that was it, Oscar was over the edge.

With his urgent need satisfied, Oscar was able to relax a little and just savour memories of the experience at the bar. He lay next to his sleeping wife, replaying the whole sequence of events, gently stroking his slimy, softening cock. He was convinced that his wife would never consent to doing anything like that ever again, but he would always have that afternoon to remember, and, the more he remembered, the more his arousal reasserted itself. After only about ten minutes of stroking, his little dick was fully hard again, so he once more climbed between his wife's legs, inserted his cock into her very sloppy pussy, and started fucking her.

Having already climaxed once, he could really take his time and enjoy the experience, so he fucked his wife slowly, imagining her being fucked by the three guys, imagined them taking turns with her while he watched, imagined two of them taking her at once, one in her pussy and one in her arse. He wondered how far they would have gone if he hadn't intervened, and wished that he had let them fuck his drunk wife. Eventually, he started running out of energy, so he picked up the pace and went back to the picture in his head of two of the guys fucking her at the same time, which worked perfectly, and once again he exploded inside his wife's unguarded vagina.

Completely satisfied, he got dressed and went downstairs and got himself something to eat and watched TV. Quite early he went up to bed, tired from all his exertions. Irene was still fast asleep, so he undressed her, and tucked her into bed, then slipped in beside her and turned out the lights.

Early the next morning Oscar was woken by his wife scrambling out of bed and running towards the en-suite bathroom, followed by the unmistakeable sound of her throwing up into the toilet. She spent a little while retching and spitting, which gave him a little bit of time to steel himself for her fury, which he was sure was about to be unleashed on him. He heard her flush the toilet, then gargle and spit a few times. Then there was a pause, and Oscar waited, hardly daring to breathe. Finally Irene came out of the bathroom and sat on the side of the bed, looking straight at her husband.

"My darling, wonderful husband, I am so very, very, sorry for ruining your evening. I know how much you were looking forward to it, and you even bought me sexy clothes to wear, and I went and ruined it by getting so drunk you had to bring me home, I'm so ashamed of myself, please can you forgive me, I promise I'll make it up to you somehow?"

Oscar just stared at his wife completely dumbstruck.

"If I'm honest, I can't remember all that much about it," Irene continued, "I know we went to the bar, and I remember chatting to some guys while you got drinks, and I was trying to flirt with them, which I thought would excite you, then, after that, I can't remember anything, did I make a complete fool of myself?"

Oscar couldn't believe his luck. His wife wanted forgiveness, he had to really concentrate to avoid grinning and giving the game away.

"No my love, I realised you were getting too drunk and brought you home before you could embarrass yourself, so there's no need to apologise." Oscar told her magnanimously.

"Please tell me, did you fuck me when I was passed out, I was all wet and sticky down there, so I thought you must have." Irene asked.

Oscar's heart almost stopped, so this was it, now the trouble would start.

"I confess, my love, when you fell back on the bed, your legs were apart, showing your sexy underwear, and I took advantage of you, I'm so sorry." He confessed, praying for a miracle, maybe a bolt of lightning, anything to avoid her fury.

"Oh I'm so glad darling, at least I don't feel quite so bad, now I know you got some pleasure. I promise I will make it up to you, I'll do anything you want, just please forgive me."

"Of course I'll forgive you my darling, there will be lots more weekends I'm sure." Oscar reassured her, almost jumping for joy.

"I would love to give you a blow job my love, but I think I might throw up, maybe later?" Irene asked.

"Later would be lovely, yes." He answered, wondering whether he'd slipped into some parallel universe.

"Oh God!" Irene exclaimed, "Jackie is coming round this morning to talk about some party she's holding on Friday, I completely forgot!"

"Well, she won't be here for a while, it isn't even eight o'clock!"

"Oh, right, good, she's coming about ten. Why don't you relax in bed for a bit, I'm going to shower, and then I'll bring you breakfast in bed, you wonderful man. No wanking now, I'm going to give you a lovely blow job later, remember."

Oscar closed his eyes and relaxed back onto his pillow feeling completely content.

At ten they were both ready for Jackie's arrival, although Irene was showing signs of nerves.

"We don't have to go this party, if you don't want to." She said.

"Why don't we wait to see what it is first, maybe it'll be an opportunity for you to 'make it up' to me."

"Oh, ok, just, can we play down the mess I made of last night?" Irene pleaded.

Before Oscar could answer, the door bell rang, and Irene got up to let Jackie in.

"So, how did last night go?" Jackie asked Irene as Oscar was out of the room making coffee.

"It was a total disaster, I got too drunk and Oscar had to bring me home. I've promised to make it up to him, but I've no idea what I can do." Irene confessed.

"Ok, leave it to me, I'll think of something. Now, I need to talk to Oscar to convince him to come to my party." Jackie explained, getting up and going into the kitchen.

"I heard all about what happened last night from some friends," Jackie whispered to Oscar as he finished making the coffees, "she practically had sex in the middle of the bar!"

"She doesn't remember anything."

"Lucky you. She wants to make it up to you, and my party will be perfect, there are a few single hot guys coming, so you can dress her like a tart and insist she flirts with them, which is what you want, I assume?"

"Yes, it is." Oscar admitted.

"Good, we can have some fun then, let's go and tell her the good news."

Irene was really pleased that she was going to get a chance to redeem herself so soon, and Oscar was incredibly excited about the upcoming party. He vowed to dress her even more like a slut for Jackie's party.

The rest of the week passed uneventfully, and it seemed to drag by, as Oscar anticipated the planned excitement for Friday evening. He gave a lot of thought to what she should wear, but, without an opportunity to shop for a new outfit, the only idea he came up with was to make her do without underwear, and it seemed unlikely she would go for that idea.

"Oscar darling, that dress is so short, so thin, and so tight, there's no way I'm going to wear it without bra and panties!" Irene explained on Friday evening, after he made his suggestion.

"But you promised to be even more sexy for me, but since you're proposing to wear the same thing, there's nothing more sexy about your outfit." Oscar complained, not ready to give up on the idea of no underwear.

"I meant that I would behave more sexy, not go out nearly naked!" Irene shot back, exasperated.

Oscar decided one last tactic.

"I tell you what darling," he started, making it up as he went along, "you trust Jackie don't you?"

"Yes, I trust Jackie, what do you have in mind?"

"Go to the party without underwear, and ask Jackie for her opinion. If she says it's too revealing, come back and change. Yes?" Oscar had his fingers crossed behind his back.

"No, I won't do that, but, here's a compromise, I'll go to the party wearing underwear, but if Jackie really thinks that I shouldn't be wearing underwear, then I'll come back and change, OK?"

"Yes my love, that's excellent, thank you so much."

Irene was relieved that she had deflected his insistence that she go to Jackie's party with no underwear, and she was confident that Jackie would back her up.

Oscar could barely contain his joy, and, what Irene didn't know, was that he had Jackie's mobile number on his phone, so while she finished getting ready, he wrote a long text explaining the situation to her. Jackie text back, confirming that she would get the bra and panties off Irene if she could.

About an hour later the couple arrived at Jackie's door. It was still quite early, but Oscar had encouraged his wife to go before lots of people arrived, so his plan could be implemented.

"Oscar darling!" Jackie greeted him, wrapping him in her arms and kissing him passionately on the lips and thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

Oscar felt his little cock hardening from her onslaught, and was embarrassed when she suddenly pushed him away, and looked down at his trousers.

"I hope you aren't hoping to get that little thing into some poor, unsuspecting woman's knickers tonight?" She whispered in his ear.

"No," he whispered back, "it's Irene I want fucked, not me."

"Glad to hear it." She concluded, turning to Irene and enfolding her in her arms and also kissing her on the lips, although, this time, without the tongue.

"Oh dear Irene," she said, leaning back slightly and running her hand over Irene's bum and back, "you can't wear this underwear with this dress, in fact, you should never wear any underwear with this dress, please lose the bra and panties now, before anyone else sees you."

Irene was completely thrown by her friend's comment, it never occurred to her that Jackie would side with Oscar, but she trusted Jackie to give her good advice, and she didn't want to appear a prude in front of her new friend.

"I'll go home and change." Irene responded, feeling shocked, and also worried.

"Don't you dare," Jackie insisted, "go into my bathroom, you know where it is, and slip them off, you can pop them in the cabinet and get them back some other time."

Oscar was very impressed. Jackie had neatly preventing Irene from changing into a less revealing outfit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Neighbour Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds