• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cinema Groping

Cinema Groping

1234

Spoiler Alert.

I've recently received some criticism from certain Anons concerning the types of characters I write about. But I'm not going to change. So for those of you who don't like stories about wives with big tits and men with big, fat cocks then look away now and do not continue to read on.

Please also be aware that there is no element of BTB or RAAC in this story. There is however an element of cuckoldry.

For those few of you who are now left and are not put off by any of this - enjoy!

TeamEquipe

***********************

We'd been in the cinema foyer for about ten minutes or so when I first saw middle aged pudgy man. It wasn't his build that drew my attention. He was just a small, squat man with a substantial beer belly wearing an understated green and brown check three piece suit that had clearly seen better days. Nothing unusual about that.

It wasn't his appearance either. He was nearly bald apart from a circle of wispy grey hair at the back of his head that ran from one ear to the other. And he obviously had that stupid misplaced idea that he would look younger if he wore it a bit longer. So it was brushing against the collar of his shirt. Somebody should have told him he was being foolish because it just looked like he was overdue a decent haircut.

I only noticed him because of the way he was looking at my wife. Now don't get me wrong, lot's of people look at my wife and I usually don't give it a second thought. But with him it stood out. It was the way he cocked his head to one side as he checked her out, his eyes running up and down her body several times, like he was scanning her bar-code. It was very pronounced and what made it worse was the way he was continually licking his lips as he did so.

I could understand why he would want to look at her. She's not stunningly beautiful but she has an nice homely quality about her that quite a few men seem to find quite attractive especially as she's a blonde. But get her dressed up to the nines with her make up on, then that's quite another matter entirely. She can look really hot and I've then seen quite a few men openly lusting after her.

I can't say as I blame them. I would do too if she wasn't my wife. Drifting towards her late thirties Cheryl's still retained her curvy figure even after blessing me with two children. Her body was pretty good before and I'm proud of the way she's kept herself in trim since. She's certainly put together quite nicely with large 34DD breasts, a nice ass and very shapely legs. Oh and I should add she has full pouty lips that I think just beg to be kissed.

So it goes without saying that she's been chatted up and flirted with on numerous occasions but she's always handled it well. I trust her judgement enough not to interfere even if I think things are getting a little bit out of hand. We'd long ago decided that if the going got too heavy it was up to her to diffuse any uncomfortable situation that might arise before it spiralled out of control. That would also hopefully stop me from getting into any more fights trying to defend her honour, which is something I'd done a couple of times when we were younger.

Anyway, tonight she'd dressed up a little bit more than usual. Nothing outrageous, just a nice blouse, a skirt and a pair of high heels. As an official date night treat I'd taken her for a pre show meal. She'd drunk a little wine; well more than a little really. I wanted her primed and ready for me later as I'd been reliably informed that the film was sure to get her in the mood!

She possibly already was because sometime during the evening she'd craftily unfastened a few more buttons of her blouse and was now showing me some cleavage. There wasn't an outrageous amount on display, just enough to tease me but more than enough to hint at the greater treasures that lay hidden within. Her skirt was short and lengthwise came somewhere between mid thigh and her knees but high enough to show the distinct curvature of her thighs. As I mentioned previously, my wife had great legs. The skirt was loose fitting but still clung enticingly to the firm swell of her delectable round full ass. A pair of strappy high heel stiletto sandals completed her outfit and as it was a warm evening she was bare legged.

Finally we were allowed into the cinema that was showing our film. As we filed in I lost sight of pudgy man and soon forgot about him. I manoeuvred my wife towards the back of the theatre, not quite the back row, a bit lower than that. I was more interested in getting her into some of the seats at the side. In my experience this is always the least occupied area as most people automatically gravitate to the centre seats. She didn't question my prompting but her raised eyebrows and a wry smile suggested she knew what I was hoping for.

I found the aisle I wanted and entered first and walked along to the end taking a seat not quite up against the wall. I'd carefully selected the spot thinking we would be isolated enough that I may get a little bit of action when the film got to the racy bits. You know, relive our youth so to speak. Not the back row but good enough! And so far, I'd been right. We were sat alone.

But as Cheryl settled into the seat next to me I felt a griping pain in my stomach. It had come from nowhere but it was fairly intense for a few seconds. And then it was gone. Eventually the cinema lights flickered and dimmed as the adverts and the trailers for upcoming films came on. Cheryl crossed her legs and I put a hand on her knee and gave it a loving squeeze. She looked into my eyes and smiled. Encouraged I slid my hand along her leg and under her skirt and as I did the griping pain returned with a vengeance.

I struggled on for a few minutes but the griping pains just got worse. I could hear my stomach grumbling and I badly wanted to pass wind hoping that would help ease the situation. But I knew without a doubt that if I did I would probably embarrass myself.

I toughed it out until the film started. I leaned over to my wife, "Cheryl, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to go the the toilet," I whispered.

She tore her eyes away from the cinema screen for a second and shot me a withering look.

"Seriously; couldn't you have gone earlier!" she whispered back with a hint of disdain. She shook her head and turned her attention back to the screen.

There was no point trying to explain. I grimaced my reply as the griping pain intensified but I doubt she saw it. It was fairly dark where we were sitting now the lights had gone down.

I stood and edged my way along the aisle. I felt awful and the sound of disappointment in her voice hadn't helped. She'd wanted to see this film for some time and I'd finally allowed her to talk me into going. I'd resisted at first, thinking it was just another chick flick until I was advised by a work colleague to read the reviews. It seemed it had some pretty hot scenes in it. According to him, after he'd taken his wife to see it she'd almost raped him when they got back home. That would do for me. It had been a while since my wife had let me touch her intimately. Maybe I would get lucky tonight.

I got past my wife and was about half way along the aisle when I saw the people at the end stand up. An older man was pushing past them. He seemed eager to get past me too. Even though I leaned back as much as I could to let him through he still barged into me in his haste to get by. In spite of that I paid him scant regard as the people in the row behind began to grumble their objections about their viewing being disturbed.

"Sorry, sorry," I mumbled to them as he elbowed his way past me. As I turned to carry on with my quest to reach the toilets I saw him plump himself down in a seat that was only three places away from Cheryl. Not an ideal choice for him to make especially with what I had planned for my wife later. He was much too near. I'd have preferred him to be further away, or better still in another aisle altogether.

Three seats further along and I came to the next hurdle in my struggle to get out quickly. The people at the end of the aisle. It was a huge obstacle. I assumed they were all from the same family. Two brothers and their wives or two sisters and their husbands. Whatever the family dynamic was it didn't matter much apart from the fact I thought they all looked clinically obese. They were already stuffing their faces with popcorn and the film had barely started.

"Excuse me please, can I get past. I'm so sorry," I whispered to the first gigantic obstacle. The behemoth of a man struggled to his feet spilling popcorn out of his tub. His coke slopped over the rim of the giant cup, spilling down his front. The thought that a lid and a straw are provided for a reason slipped into my head. But I wasn't about to share my nugget of information with him. The look he gave me was quite menacing.

"For fuck's sake," he growled, "first him and now you ... and now look at what you've fucking made me do!"

He glared at me as I mumbled my profuse apologies and started to move past him and the rest of his party. I glanced back at my wife.

She was utterly oblivious to me, staring straight ahead at the screen. I could only make her out when the light on the cinema screen grew brighter, so she flickered in and out of clear view. She looked stunning especially when the light reflected onto her shoulder length honey blonde hair. Tonight she'd parted it just off centre and curled it into her neck. It looked pretty good. It was a classy look.

I turned my attention back to the task in hand. I'd got past the first giant but there were still three to go. It took them all a while to get up out of their seats, cursing and swearing loudly as they did. Sadly this only served to inflame the people sat behind them who became even more agitated.

"Fuck off," I heard the giant from the aisle seat say to one of the group behind them, "It's this prick's fault not ours." He waved a big hand in my general direction. I cringed inwardly. I didn't want to become the centre of attention, certainly not from an increasingly hostile crowd and besides I now had a pressing need to get to the toilet as soon as possible.

I glanced back again at my wife. She was looking my way, obviously wondering what was going on. I noticed that the middle aged man that had struggled past me was not looking in my direction. He seemed much more interested in looking at my wife. I thought nothing of it. If I had a choice I'd certainly rather look at an attractive woman with big tits than a moron getting into an argument. I saw my wife then look at the man. He'd obviously said something to her as she gave every indication she was talking to him and it probably wasn't something pleasant by the way she now seemed to have her arms clasped together across her breasts. It was then I realised that it was the pudgy man from the foyer!

The griping pain almost doubled me up as it came back with an even greater vengeance. I turned my attention back to the ruckus caused by me. The situation was getting a bit out of hand and I really needed to get to the toilet before it was too late.

"I'm so sorry," I repeated several times as I finally made it to the main aisle. I looked back at the mayhem I'd caused. The people behind the four not so jolly giants were equally as big and neither party seemed to be backing down. I hurried off, leaving them to sort themselves out.

I made it to the toilet just in time and it was a good ten minutes or more before I managed to satisfy myself that I was finished. I made my way back inside the cinema. It seemed to be fairly full tonight except for the area around where my wife and I were sitting. I smiled to myself in smug satisfaction. Perfect positioning.

I reached the row of seats where the giants were sat. I breathed in deeply.

"Excuse me again," I smiled hoping to soften their mood, "I'm so sorry to trouble you but can you let me back in please?"

The first giant stared back at me with piggy eyes. "You again ... and where the fuck's our popcorn and cokes we asked for!"

"I'm sorry?" I stammered not knowing what he was talking about.

He leaned towards me, the rest of his party seeming to mirror image his body movement as he did. I dropped my head lower towards his.

"The replacements for all the ones you made us drop; you ass-hole!" He spat the last word out leaving me in no doubt as to what I should do next. I stood up quickly and scurried off.

It was probably about fifteen to twenty minutes later when I finally returned to the theatre. Not only were there no staff in the foyer, when they finally did turn up I had to wait for a fresh batch of popcorn to finish popping.

"Here you go," I said as I handed the tray over, "four extra large tubs of popcorn and four extra large cokes."

He snatched the tray from me and handed it along the line. He handed me the empty tray back. "You'd best take it back," he glared at me.

This was getting old real quick but I took it back anyway. The group behind were becoming agitated again.

It was really dark when I came back into the cinema this time. The action on the screen had hotted up somewhat judging by the moans and groans coming out of the speakers. I arrived back at my row of seats again but looked along just to make sure. That couldn't be right, the pudgy middle aged man was no longer sitting where he had been. There was a distinct gap now between the four giants and where my wife was sitting. Had he gone? I squinted my eyes, peering harder into the darkness. I was sure this was our row. The cinema screen suddenly became brighter enabling me to at last make him out.

"Fuck," I exhaled softly. He was now sitting next to Cheryl. That's all I needed. An ageing lothario sitting next to my wife, who was obviously enthralled at the risqué action currently taking place on the screen.

"Excuse me again," I whispered to the piggy eyed giant. He glared up at me. "Can you let me in?"

"No!"

"Pardon me? I replied, somewhat surprised by his abrupt response.

"I said NO! Now fuck off!"

"But my wife, she's sat down there, can't you just let me rejoin her?"

"NO ... now fuck off and sit somewhere else. We're not moving for you again!"

He glared at me. It wasn't worth it. Besides the group behind were growing increasingly hostile again. I found the nearest available seat that was nowhere near them and plumped myself down into it. Fucking brilliant!

I looked over to where my wife was seated. From where I was sitting I had a perfect view of her whole body. Unfortunately I also had the perfect view of pudgy middle aged man as well. And I didn't much like what I was seeing.

Sat on her right hand side with his arms folded, he was currently leaning into Cheryl. It seemed odd so I watched him for a while until I realised that he was pressing the back of his hand against her large, plump breast. My god ... was he groping her? She was certainly not giving any outward sign of being aware of what he was doing.

This obviously encouraged him as I then saw him press even harder against her. Even from where I was sitting I could see her breast being manipulated quite forcibly now. There was no mistaking what I was seeing. He was most definitely groping her. Surely she must know what he was doing?

Oh yes. There it was. She knew. She seemed to twitch and move her body away from him but her eyes never left the film. I risked a look up at the screen. The two stars of the film were getting into some pretty heavy simulated petting. It looked extremely realistic. And very hot!

I looked back over towards my wife to see pudgy man lean back into her. If he was groping her, she let him do it for a few minutes longer than I thought necessary before she finally turned to look at him.

She obviously said something nasty as he immediately unfolded his arms and sat himself up straighter in his seat.

He must have still been talking to her though, chatting her up, flirting with her as I saw her head turn quite a few times to reply to him. I saw his left hand go to her right knee. She batted it away. He waited a few seconds and placed it back there again. This time he gave her knee a squeeze. She pushed his hand away but he put it straight back.

I could see she was getting irritated with him. She took a firm hold of his hand and this time made a clear point of removing it from her knee. There was no resistance but as she released her grip he surprised her by grabbing hold of her hand and brushing it over the top of his trousers around the crotch area. He said something to her. I saw her shaking her head. She was clearly telling him no.

They sat still for a few minutes and I let my gaze wander back to the film. Unbelievably the two main protagonists of the film were in a crowded cinema, sitting together holding hands across an arm rest. The camera panned around to show a greasy skinned older man sitting on her other side. He was licking his lips repeatedly as he ogled the heroine's bare legs. She was wearing a very short skirt that revealed a lot of shapely thigh.

It was disturbingly erotic as in the film the older man slid his hand onto the girls knee and then moved it along her leg. It showed the girl staring straight ahead at the screen with a slight smile on her open lips, which grew broader the higher his hand travelled. The camera panned up to show the old man's face. He obviously couldn't believe she was letting him get away with what he was doing. He was still licking his lips. The camera slowly panned from his face to her still smiling face and then on to her husband's. He was looking at the hand molesting her legs, watching her in shock horror as she let this dirty old man feel her up. He clearly was unable to move a muscle.

I looked over to my wife. Her eyes were glued to the screen, her lips were parted and even from my vantage point I could see her breathing was erratic. My god, she was turned on. My eyes dropped lower and I could see why.

Cheryl had crossed her legs and was leaning away from her unwanted admirer. Not to be deterred pudgy man had put his hand back on her knee where it was now making steady progress across the top of her bare thigh and heading unchallenged towards the hem of her skirt.

I wanted to shout out to her but found I couldn't open my mouth. I should have been clambering over the seats to get to her, to rescue her, to pull her away from this middle aged pervert but all I did was sit there and look on in fascinated horror. My heart was hammering inside my chest and I felt my cock twitch in my pants as I watched my wife being seduced before my eyes.

His hand dropped out of view between her legs. It was definitely on her inner thigh now and I could see his arm moving slowly back and forth so he must be stroking her leg. And she was letting him!

I saw her shift uncomfortably in her seat. Here we go I thought. She's going to kick off big time now. But now it was my turn to be surprised.

My mouth dropped open as she uncrossed her legs and slumped back into her seat. And the son of a bitch smiled.

What the hell was she doing? Has the woman no shame? Pudgy man moved his hand along her thigh and I watched it disappear under her skirt. Her legs opened a little wider. They stayed like that for a minute or two but he clearly had more pressing matters on his mind than being granted access to my wife's pussy.

He suddenly sat forward out of his seat and twisted his body towards Cheryl. It was a strange movement and I couldn't for the life of me see what he was trying to achieve ... unless ...

I took a quick glance at the screen. The old man in the film now had his hand on the girls tit. I looked back to my wife and I was only just in time.

Pudgy old man's newly freed up left hand came up and closed around Cheryl's right breast. He fondled that almost lovingly for a while before sliding his hand over to her left breast. I shook my head. Why wasn't she stopping him?

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cinema Groping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds