• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Anastasia Ch. 02

Anastasia Ch. 02

I slowly felt myself return to consciousness. I was on a bed, and it smelled strangely familiar and in a way comforting. Lay there with my eyes closed, the night before slowly coming to me. Then I realized whose bed I was in. I lay on my back on silky sheets. I was naked. I tried to turn over and wrap my arms around my breast, but i realized i couldn't because my hands were tied above my head with something. I could feel myself start to panic. My chest started to rise and fall faster, making my tits jiggle. My legs thankfully weren't tied down but free. I discretely pulled on my binds, testing their strength. They didn't budge one bit.

"You aren't getting out... Not again." I jumped when I heard his voice. My eyes snapped open, and I saw him sitting in a chair across the room. He stood walking towards me. My body instantly reacted to him and I growled out a warning. Alex grinned at me knowingly. He walked to the bedside table and grabbed a silver tray. Like one of the ones that doctors use in surgery. I couldn't see what was on it but i was pretty sure it wasn't something I would enjoy. It seemed he was ready to start my punishment already. Alex laid the tray next to me and i turned my head towards in to see its contents. My eyes widened and i struggled against my binds.

"Please Alex no! I'm sorry, I should not have run. I'll be a good angel, I promise." I pleaded with him.

"I know you will be good Anastasia. These are just a precaution. You have promised me before and it took me three years to finally get you back." He said, holding up 2 sterile silver nipple rings. My nipples were not pierced. I squirmed away from him. He grabbed my ankles, pulling back to the center of the bed. He climbed onto the bed. I tried to clench my legs together, but it was no use. He was too strong. He wedged his body in between them, settling back on his hunches and pulling my body flush with his. It was then that i realized that he was naked. My body shivered involuntarily as heat coiled down to my loins. I snarled not daring to move an inch.

"You are just going to cause me pain, my body will reject them and will heal!" I screamed at him.

"No it won't." Alex said sounding sure. He reached over grabbing a vile off of the tray. Inside contained small lavender colored flower in a liquid. Dread filled me as I realized what it was. It was a flower named Angelonia. In legend, it is said that in wars between demons and angels. It was used to kill angels. "I just have the coat the needle and rings in a little of this and they will not be rejected."

Alex replaced the bottle, leaning over me he ran his hand over my sides. My skin tingled in their wake. My body heated up anew. He reached the sides of my breast, letting his hands cup them. His thumbs lightly ran over my sensitive nubs. My hips jerked against him and I heard him growl. Alex's eyes dropped to where our hips met, seeming fascinated he ground his arousal against me again. His cock slide easily between my lips because of my wetness. My eyes followed his. His engorged slick cockhead poked up from between my pussy, hitting my clit. My head fell back and I closed my eyes, groaning in frustration. I would not give him the satisfaction of knowing how much of my body he controlled. I felt his lips and tongue wrap around my left nipple. My eyes snapped open and a whimper was wrenched from my throat. His tongue swirled around, flicking it until it hardened painfully. His electric blue eyes held my gaze. I watched as they seemed to move as if they had water trapped in their depths. I didn't notice that he had lifted his hips and aligned his cock to my little hole until he slammed his hips down, bottoming out in my cunt. I screamed as wave upon wave of pleasure and pain wracked my body.

He leaned back on his hunches again, nudging his cock even further in, if that was even possible. My eyes closed on their own accord as he pulled back out until just the head of his cock was buried inside. His fingers still played with my nipple. Something sharp poked against it. I tensed and before I could react he had shoved the needle through my nub and his cock back into my pussy. I cried out tears running down my cheeks. My nipple hurt but that didn't stop the knot that was starting to form in my belly from growing. Tingles of pleasure shot through my limbs so intense I almost forgot there was a needle shoved through my nipple.

Alex shushed me as he aligned the ring with the needle and deftly placed it in its place. Once it was in place, he said some words in demonic and it was sealed in place unless he undid them himself. Leaning down he took my nipple into his mouth and it was instantly soothed and pleasure took place of the pain. He did the other nipple the same way. After he was finished, he knocked the tray off of the bed. Covering my body with his, he pressed his lips against mine. My body responded on it own. My hands were released from my binds but pinned to the bed by his hand as he slowly fucked me. Building me up and pushing me over the edge over and over. It felt so good, I tried to fight him but my body was against me.

So I gave in, accepting my fate for now. I guess he knew the fight had left me because he released my hands and started fucking me in earnest. His lips found my nipples again. His tongue playing with my new piercings. Y fingers found his hair, my claws grazing his scalp. Alex growled his approval, his hips picking up speed. I could feel my energy slowly being seeped from my body, except this time something felt different. But I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Alex flipped over, keeping himself buried inside of me but I was now straddling his hips. I sat there not sure what to do. Before I escaped three years ago, never once had he put himself in a submissive situation. I stared down at him in confusion, but I found no answer. He closed his eyes and only gripped my hips, massaging his thumb over my belly.

"Are you going to move or not love?" he asked, thrusting his hips up knocking me forward. I had to throw my hands out in front of me to catch myself. My hands hit his chest. My fingers ran through the light sprinkle of hair that dusted his chest. Hard muscle moved beneath the soft skin. I became fascinated, lightly trailing my claws and fingertips across the expanse of his chest and hard stomach. I looked up at his face and he was watching me with his unnerving blue eyes. I blushed as his eyes skimmed over my body. From my long black hair, to my size c tits over my slightly thick stomach, to where we were join, and back to my eyes. He smirked, making me squirm. I jumped as I heard a growl like moan come from him. I gasped, watching as he closed his eyes and squeezed my hips. I experimentally ground my hips against him, making his cock hit some place that had never been touched before. I moaned doing it again. And again. And again. Over and over.

"Yes Anastasia! Just like that baby." My breathing quickened, and I started to get drunk off of the power I now held over this man. I was cumming again when I felt him grip my hips tighter and his hips started to pump up and down. He grunted pulling me down and I could feel his cock twitching inside of my spasming pussy. I sat completely shocked.

"Did you jus-" I didn't finish, I already knew the answer. My pussy leaked of our combined juices. He never once came inside of me before. I couldn't even recall a time where he let himself cum while feeding.

"I did. Now do I have to tie you down again or are you going to behave." He changed the subject quickly.

"I will behave." I gritted through my teeth.

"Good girl." he pulled me down, until I rested against his chest, his cock still buried inside of me. My head lay beneath his chin. He ran his claws through my locks. Laying there I was finally able to get a look of the room. It was a plain cream colored room, with windows on either side of the bed. They were open, the wind was billowing white curtains into the air. On the other side of the room in from of the bed was a white vintage dresser with golden knobs. Over the dresser was a tv mounted to the wall. I closed my eyes and waited.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Anastasia Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 428 milliseconds