• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Off to College Ch. 01

Off to College Ch. 01

I had just finished packing my stuff, my dad and i carried all the boxes out to the car whilst my mother was getting ready. Our car wasn't too big, there was one big box on the left side of the backseat, and four smaller ones stacked on eachother in the middle seat, leaving only the right seat open. We had another 2 medium-sized boxes in the passenger seat. I didn't think that my mother was gonna sit in my lap, so i just sat down in the available backseat and my dad sat down in the driver seat. As i was sitting there waiting for my mother to come out i was looking at my phone, i was just about to type in Literotica but i heard the front-door close, so i just put my phone into my pocket. As she walked towards the car she had this weird look on her face, i think she scanned the car and looked for available seats, she stopped next to me and leaned into the open door and asked my dad.

"Where do i sit?" and both me and my dad looked around thinking of a solution. Now i've read a lot of Incest stories on Literotica, Mother and Son to be accurate, i've never seen my mother as a sexual object or a woman, i've just seen her as a mother, as i was thinking this it kind of slipped out of my mouth and i said.

"You can sit in my lap." She looked at my dad first and then she looked at me and said.

"You sure?" I just simply nodded and said.

"Of course i'm sure."

She was wearing a kind of white/beige summer dress with green leaves on it, it wasn't the kind of white where you could see-through. I was just wearing a pair of shorts, nothing particular. She sat down on my lap and i could feel the warmth of her body through my shorts, and i could smell her perfume. She closed the door with her and we took off.

After about 10 minutes or so my mother asked my dad.

"How long is this trip gonna take?" and my dad kept his eyes on the road and answered.

"eeh... Not entirely sure, but i would guess about 2 hours or so." My mom just turned her head right and looked out through the window. After about 30 minutes had passed my cock grew a little, not enough to make her notice, but i was worried she might notice it if it grew just a little bit more. I had never had a girlfriend before and i was still a virgin, and on top of that, i hadn't masturbated for a week, so i was pretty horny by now.

I didn't do it intentionally, but i placed both my hands on each of her kneecaps. She gasped, but i don't think it was a sexual gasp, i think she was just surprised that i did it. It didn't take long before i moved my hands up a few inches on her legs, my hands were still placed on the top of her leg and not towards her thighs. She didn't seem to mind it, so i inched a bit higher up on her legs, barely touching her dress by now, she looked back at me with a confused look, almost like she wondered what the heck i was doing. I kept doing small circular motions, i moved my hands and placed them on her thighs, she gasped, i couldn't tell if it was sexual or not, but it made my cock grow a little. She looked back at me and asked what i was doing, i simply said that i wanted to give her a massage, she got a confused look on her face, so i asked.

"Doesn't it feel good? I can stop if it doesn't." She replied saying it kind of felt nice and i didn't have to stop, so i didn't.

I kept doing circular motions on her thighs, slightly applying pressure once in a while. After about two or three minutes had passed i moved them up a few inches, sliding her dress with me, i was not far away from her panties and i ended up unintentionally sliding my hands up even further so my thumbs just barely touched her panties. She let out a very familiar sound, a moan. By this time my cock was as hard as it possibly can be and she must be feeling it against her ass. She has made zero attempts to stop me, and i was so horny so i couldn't help it, i guided both my thumbs inside her panties, she moaned again. This time she tried to stop me or atleast prevent me from touching her pussy, she wiggled a little bit, which made me moan, but it also made my thumbs inch closer to her pussy, She tried to wiggle again and this time my right thumb made contact with her pussy, she gasped, but at the same time it sounded like she moaned. What surprised me was that she was fully shaved, i didn't think she shaved seeing she is a married woman with a 18 year old kid.

I placed my thumb on her slit and it was a little wet, and i slowly rubbed my thumb up and down. She looked back at me and whispered.

"We shouldn't do this." It didn't sound sexual in any way, she sounded stern.

It seemed like her body wanted me to continue but her mind didn't. I replied with a question.

"But mom... Doesn't it feel good" and she gave me a sort-of stern look as if she wanted me to stop right now, but she said.

"No sweaty, it does not feel good." and then she looked out the window again.

During this conversation i had kept rubbing my thumb up and down her slit, the tip of my thumb was fully covered in her womanly juices by now. I moved my entire right hand inside her panties and started using my middle finger to go up and down her slit and used my thumb to rub her clit.

She looked back at me with a stern look but didn't say anything, she kept looking into my eyes with that stern look, so i slowly inserted my entire middle finger into her pussy and i could see her eyes roll back a little, and then she turned and looked out the window again.

Her pussy was tight and quite wet, i could feel her pussy walls grip my finger as i slowly moved in and out as i kept using my thumb to rub her clit. She didn't move or stop me, she just let me finger her right then and there, with my dad driving aswell. I took my left hand which was free and went under her left arm and then placed it on her dress-covered stomach.

I started doing circular motions with my left hand and slowly slid my hands upwards. I slid my hand over her left breast and i could feel a nipple poking out, which means she wasn't wearing a bra, which was a very frisky move. I guided my left hand inside her dress and placed it on her left breast, it filled my hand perfectly and her nipple was hard, she moaned as i placed my hand.

I moved my left hand and placed it in the middle of her chest and i pushed her backwards so she was leaning against me and i whispered

"See mom... Doesn't this feel good?" She was breathing heavily and just as she started saying "No." i inserted my ring finger, so her "No" turned into a "Ooh."

I now had my middle finger and ring finger slowly moving in and out of her pussy, the feeling was amazing.

I placed my right thumb on her clit and i started rubbing it. It didn't take long for her to start breathing quickly, so i fingered her a bit faster and started rubbing her clit a bit faster.

I could feel her pussy walls squeeze my fingers as she orgasm and she arched her back a little aswell.

As soon as my mom had recovered from the orgasm she asked my dad how long it would take until we arrived and he answered.

"About half an hour left." And i couldn't tell if she was relieved or sad about this information. My boner went down a few minutes later and she just sat on my lap like nothing had ever happened for the rest of the trip.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Off to College Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds