• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Morning After Pill

The Morning After Pill

My wife and I are in our mid fifties, in fact she has two years on me. I'm not implying here that I am board with her because she still turns me on and sex with her is great, but for some unknown reason I have been fantasizing lately about sharing and or watching her have sex with another man.

Though we openly talk about everything else, there's never a good time to discuss this subject with her. She just flat out refuses to talk about it or even roll play it out with me as a fantasy.

I was having a beer the other night with a buddy at our local brew house and we were watching the tight asses of some of the young female servers. This action may have helped get us here, but when the subject came up about sexual issues between him and his wife, I was surprised.

Don and Mary are a few years younger than us and though we've both known and been good friends with them for years, we've never discussed our sex lives with each other.

Don told me that Mary was always a bit of a prude in bed and has always been kind of cold sexually. I was shocked by that statement because she's a knockout, very outgoing and she always dresses sexy. I guess from the look on my face he thought that he needed to go on and clarify his statements.

He said, "it always takes quite a bit of persuasion to have sex with Mary, she will never initiate or try anything new and though she seems to enjoyed it the few time we do have sex , she just doesn't get into it like a wife should, until now."

Before I could ask him what the "until now" meant, he told me that he had come up with a little concoction at work that takes the edge off.

Don was a pharmacist right from collage and that's how we met. He's been filling scripts for both me and Jessica for the past ten years. When I asked him what he meant by that, he said "a pill."

Out of surprise I responded, "so you're trying to tell me there's a pill out there for that?"

He answered, "no, keep your voice down, nobody is offering one, I make it."

I asked, "well what does it do?"

He leaned in and said, "it brings her down a notch, kind of mellows her out and then it makes her real hot and horny."

I said, "you're fucking with me, right?"

He said, "no I'm not. I got sick and tired of her telling me that she just didn't need sex as much as I do and then me having to try to sleep every other night with the blue balls really sucked, so I concocted it."

"From what and how do you get her to take it and how does it work?" came out of my mouth.

He said, "I make it from valium, a little testosterone and a couple other little herbal goodies and I slip it in her wine. It's not legal, but she gets quite hot and most of the time she has no morning after recall, I've monitored no ill side effects and it goes totally undetected."

With my mind in overdrive from all the possibilities I just sat there for a minute, took a long tug on my beer and signaled for the bartender to bring us a couple of shots. Then I simply said, "tell me more."

He told me that the effects of the male hormone testosterone on the female system makes them extremely hot and horny, the valium a bit

carefree and the other little additives kind of makes Mary a bit loopy where she's not out, she knows she's being pleasured and she becomes totally willing to do everything, but she remembers very little of anything the morning after.

I told him in detail about my nagging fantasy and how Jessie won't even consider it or a or any variation of new adventures in our sex life and I asked, "when can I get some?"

Don said, "hold on partner, not so fast, there are some things to consider here, she's about five foot seven and I would say around one twenty three, right?"

I said, "give or take."

He said, "I'm going to go out on a limb here with you. I'll talk Mary into having you two over for dinner and a hot tub and if you can get Jessica to bring a swim suit with her, we'll both share them for a little sexual fun. How does that sound?"

The thought of me getting my hands on Mary while I watch Don take Jess, made my dick hard but I wanted him to qualify what I'd just heard, so I asked, "do you mean that we will be sharing each other's wives?"

Don answered, "if you're truly interested, that's part of the deal."

I said, "done."

Jessica has always been modest but proud of her slender body, her flat butt and large breasts and when I told her of Don and Mary's dinner/hot tub, bring your own swimsuit invitation, she said she had a new bikini, would love to go and the date was set.

On the night of the big event we pulled up around five and I could smell the charcoal fire from his grill. Mary met us at the door wearing a sheer scarf like outer garment over her bikini that made my mouth water. Jess handed her the wine and went off to change.

We ate around six thirty and made some small talk and Don said, "let me get you two girls a fresh glass of wine and I'll fix Peter and me a bourbon. You two run out and turn on the bubbles and grab a lounger, but don't get in until it comes up to temp and the chemicals have a chance to mix."

They giggled and slid the patio door open and then closed it behind them and Don fixed their wine potion.

When I asked him how long it would take to kick in, he said, "You'll know when they start to sigh and enjoy every breath that they take. The reason that I had them wait is because pussy tastes much better without chlorine," and we went out to join them.

Their patio area was great, their whole outdoor setting was beautifully landscaped and very private and as the girls sipped their wine I started to get a little nervous but still hard from the anticipation. Don put on some soft music and turned on a little corner breeze machine and the setting was perfect.

We caught their glasses as they slipped from their hands and they each had a content little smile and the look of total relaxation on their faces.

I asked, "can they hear us?"

Don said, "I'm sure they can, Jessie how are you feeling babe?"

"Heavenly," she responded.

He looked at Mary and said, "and you sweetheart?"

"Ditto." She replied.

Don said, "let's finish our drinks and let their dinner settle a bit," and he winked.

It really was a great bourbon and I could tell the effects the potion was having on the girls by their soft little sighs and moans.

Don grabbed a couple of seat cushions from the outdoor bar stools and plopped them down on the left side of Jess and the right of Mary. When they didn't stir from that sound he said, "good, I think we're there."

We each knelt by the other one's wife and started to softly rub and fondle them through their bikinis and both their physical and verbal response of acceptance was incredible.

I heard Don softly ask them, "can Peter and I help get these suits off of you two so we can better service your needs?"

"Uh huh and oh yes please." was murmured simultaneously by them and we gently untied and removed their skimpy little swim suits.

Mary was just gorgeous, though I had suspected augmentation by the way that her breasts always looked so perfectly shaped, there was nothing to indicate that they were anything but natural. They were smooth and firm with large areolas and plump responsive nipples and as I rubbed and tweaked them, she spread her legs and put her feet down on either side of the lounge chair.

Her little flat belly was perfectly shaped and her pubes were trimmed into kind of a lightning bolt motif. I grabbed a thumb and forefinger full of that neatly tailored hair and when I playfully pulled it up and back, her clitoris reviled itself. It looked enraged, pronounced and proud as it advanced from under its little protective hood. She was moist and warm and fragrant and when I breathed her in through my nose, her essence made my precum ooze and she had a little angle tattoo just to the right of her plump mound.

When I heard a 'click-click' I looked over and Don was lowering the back of Jessie's lounger. He had already removed his trunks and was straddling her face. His four right fingers were holding his hard cock back and as he reached down with his left thumb and forefinger to lift and navigate her large heavy breasts by their nipples, he squatted and dipped his ball sack into her open mouth.

When she started making yummy sounds on his balls, he pushed his erect cock strait down and eased it into her mouth until I could see a slight bulge in her throat directly below the chin.

Quickly shedding my trunks I said, "Don, this tat! I would have loved to have been that tattoo artist."

He said, "Yah, I watched the guy get right up close and personal with his nose and when he was done sniffing and tattooing, he said that it would protect 'The Holy Grail,' little did I know then, how much."

By now, Jess had her hands on the cheeks of Don's ass and she was starting to gurgle, gag and choke and I said, "why don't you ease up a little and let her get some air."

When he pulled out he looked longer then he did when he went in and I watched as she slurped back the stringing phlegm and precum.

He said, "sorry Peter but that gag reaction feels so good around my dick" and two clicks later I confirmed his statement when I pulled mine from Mary's gagging throat.

This was remarkable. We both petted, fondled, fingered, tasted and fucked them and all the while they were deeply enjoying this attention and limitless physical contact and their soft moans, cooing and begging for more, confirmed it.

Don said, "hey Peter, come here and let me show you something" and he kneeled at Jess's mid section. He placed her feet on either side of the lounger, like Mary had hers, then he bent each knee back and placed the tops of her feet against the smooth patio surface. When he spread her knees as far apart as they would go, she willingly held them there.

I watched as he placed his left four fingers just above her pubic mound and then use his thumb to push her clitoris hard toward her waist, she took in a deep breath. He said, "now watch, here's the magical part" and he ran his right middle finger palm up, all the way in her ass until he bottomed out .

He said, "now you just kind of close and open this finger a little bit, real fast toward your palm" and Jess started her familiar oooooooooooooooooh sound that she always makes when she starts to cum. As this mammoth orgasm reached its ebb, we could literally hear the fluid discharge spill from her pussy as the final waves washed over her body. In awe, I watched her flush and bask in the warmth of an afterglow.

He told me that the anal opening is in more perfect alignment with the female 'G' spot than the vaginal one and when the thin wall that separates the two canals is pressed in contact with it, it produces much longer and more intensive orgasmic pleasure.

I asked, "damn, did they teach you that in Pharmacy School?"

He said, "no we had a lot of female anatomy but they didn't quite detail it out like that. I'll bet if she's anything like Mary, even if you begged her, she wouldn't let you touch her ass. But with a little potion you can clearly see that they don't know what they're missing."

Neither of us were real surprised with the results when I applied that same technique to Mary. It made her squeal, whimper and shutter and as she climaxed, I caught her juices in my cupped fingers and I let her taste herself as I rubbed them around her gums and on the top of her tongue, then she closed her lips around them and sucked and savored her own flavors as a similar afterglow came over her tanned skin.

Don said, "damn shame, but she would never do that pre-potion.

I experienced and pleasured Mary for another hour or so in and on every place of her gorgeous body and in every position that I could conceivably think of. It was evident that Don was enjoying Jess in the same manner and about as much as she was enjoying him.

Finally I put Mary's heels up on my shoulders and started to fuck the shit out of her. Don told me to be sure and pull out because he had a parting gift souvenir for me. He told me when I was ready to cum to use her mouth and I was more than happy to comply.

When we both finally concluded, Don handed me a man's black silk dress hanky, the kind used to make fancy pocket squares. Before I could ask what it was for, he told me that he gets them for a dollar at the 'Dollar Store' but he uses them for his scent collection.

I watched as he carefully pushed it inside my wife's pussy to allowing it to soak up her juices for a moment, then he slowly pulled it out by the tip of one corner and it was drenched. He said that they basically smell as good as panties and since the girls didn't know that we have them, they wouldn't be missed.

I took mine by the far corners and fed one corner up Mary's ass and the other in her pussy, pushing about half of it in each and Don said, "well played sir, well played."

We dipped all of our suits in the water and hung them over a line as if we'd been hot tubing all evening and Don poured us another bourbon.

He talked about how he had considered slowly decreasing the dose so they would be just as promiscuous and less out of it, but we basically agreed, why fuck with a good thing?

When I told him that my marketing company and his discovery would make us both extremely wealthy, he said, "hell Peter, we will never get past the FDA."

When I said we could go 'Black Market' he said, "yah, I can just see us giving demonstrations at ladies clubs, and on late night infomercials" and we both laughed.

I woke the next morning with a numb right arm and tingling hand to notice that Jess had snuggled up under it with her head on my shoulder. Her left arm lay softly down on my lower stomach and she was gently running her fingers through my pubic hair to the base of my shaft.

When she noticed that I was awake, she said, "Peter, tell me what happened last night."

Apprehensively I asked what she meant by that.

She told me that she just had the clearest, most wonderful dreams of raw sex and lovemaking and that she woke with the feelings of total satisfaction and contentment like she'd never felt before.

Intentionally feeding into this I asked, "well Jessie, were they sweet dreams?"

She paused, then said, "oh yes and you were in them too."

Totally relieved, I jokingly responded "well thank God for that!"

She said, "no Peter I'm serious, I've touched myself all over this morning and I'm tender everywhere. Did I have too much wine? Because I really can't remember much about us coming home last night."

I told her that her and Mary only had the two glasses at diner and another in the hot tub and I assured her that she was probably over relaxed from those three glasses in combination with the warm water jets of the hot tub. Then I assured her that she wasn't drunk.

I thought a moment and said, "sweetheart, I really wish you could remember coming home last night, no wonder you're tender because even at my age, you told me that I was magnificent." Then I went to say, "I'm not sure if you noticed but I was so focused on your satisfaction that I didn't bother to please myself with you."

She said, "awe, you are so special to me and I love you for your patients with me."

She sat up, positioned herself and commenced to give me the best oral sex that I can remember her ever giving me and as I reached my crescendo, I can remember thinking, "what really tops this off is the fact that the essence of my final act with Mary is still present on my cock and she must think that it is her's."

Somehow, I still wanted to feel at least some remorse over my actions of last evening, but the sheer lust, true satisfaction, carnal pleasures and total sexual gratification that it gave my wife, made that seem foolishly selfish on my part and I decided to make that sacrifice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Morning After Pill

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds