• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Time in Public

First Time in Public

I've shown off my body to flirt with countless guys, but probably only had sex with about ten or so. I'd fantasised about sex in public too, but didn't know if I could trust anyone enough.

But, one day recently, it all just happened without any planning at all.

This guy I was seeing, Rich, invited me to a fancy dress party. The theme was "Games."

"What sort of a crowd is it, Rich?" I asked him.

Rich was a pretty hip and cool young guy who drove some type of German car so it didn't surprise me when he said, "Very hip and cool; it'll take a lot to really surprise these people."

"You're not going to see what I'm wearing until we get there Rich," I said to him the day of the party.

"I'll be wearing a coat and my theme's going to be card games," I said, "so that's that."

On the night, Rich looked fantastic; I have to give it to him, he's a guy with style. He'd dressed in a sharp suit as a card shark. Silver tie, black shirt, cards up his sleeves, the whole works.

I wore one of his suit jackets which covered up all of me except my bare legs and a couple of inches of cleavage. I clattered into the party in my usual high heels and we got ourselves some drinks.

"So, where's the surprise?" Rich asked, when we were standing around with a group of his friends.

"What surprise?" asked a tall blonde girl who was dressed as a football player.

"Her costume is a surprise," Rich said, taking my arm. "Let me unbutton you."

"Alright," I said, "But let's do it over at that card table."

Over at the card table, we got them to stop their game and I sat up on the table, my legs crossed. Rich unbuttoned me and, with a flourish, I threw the jacket to him.

"Wow!" I heard voices say as I leaned back on the table.

I'd found a little backless fishnet top which I'd done up with its single button. Underneath, a matching fishnet g-string. My little trick was to put playing cards inside so that they couldn't see my nipples or pussy.

"Nice place for the Ace of Spades!" one guy called out.

I giggled as I spread my legs wide apart and 'adjusted' the card he mentioned, ever so slightly, so that I'm sure my pussy lips could just be seen through the mesh.

"Who wants the first dance?" I asked the watching group.

The rest of the night was great fun. From the back, it looked like I was virtually naked, so I got my share of attention. Every now and then I - or someone else - would adjust my g-string giving my pussy some fresh air.

I danced with plenty of guys; most of them felt me up on the dancefloor and, by midnight, I'd lost all three of my cards.

I was a bit drunk by then and I let some guy sit me up on the bar. I couldn't sit up too well so I lay along the bar on my back. The guy - I think his name was Jeff - undid the single button of my top, letting my heavy tits spill out. Pretty soon, he also had his fingers in my g-string, pulling on it.

I could see a few guys standing around - and a couple of girls - so I spread my legs, letting him slip my g-string aside.

"She's almost naked," I heard one of the girl whisper. "Is she OK?"

"I'm great," I called back. "A girl without her clothes on is always great."

Anyway, one thing led to another and, before I knew it, some guy was up on the bar and I had his hard cock in my mouth. I've been told I'm pretty good at this, so I did my best under the circumstances and, still lying there with my eyes closed, I soon felt a familiar pressure at my pussy lips.

"Hey!" I spluttered and I could feel the hardness withdraw.

Looking up, I saw it was Rich, still wearing his shirt but minus trousers and underwear. His thick purple cock was right there in front of me. I closed my eyes again, wanting nothing more than to be fucked. Soon I heard that crinkly plastic sound and knew I was in for a treat.

"She's being fucked by her boyfriend!" I could hear a voice say.

A male voice answered, "I might have a go myself!"

Rich lay down on top of me and pushed his hard cock into me. He slid in easily, as I was totally wet and slippery from all the guys feeling me up earlier. I pulled my legs up so that he could get in deeper.

"Oh yeah!" called voices from the crowd and then they just disappeared in a blur of sound.

The only thing I was aware of was the hard wood of the bar on my back and Rich's cock sliding in, out and around my cunt. I was so turned on by doing this in public that it didn't take long for me to come.

"Yes, yes, yes!!" I could hear myself yelling.

Rich's cock swelled even bigger and I could hear myself moan loudly as he took a couple of final thrusts. We held each other and lay still on the bar. The music was still thumping and I could hear the murmur of voices.

"Rich?" I asked him quietly. "You won't let every guy in here fuck me, will you?"

"I thought that's what you wanted, babe," he replied, with a sarcastic little tone in his voice, as he held me.

"No Rich, no. I'm only eighteen, for goodness sakes. I don't want a gangbang just yet."

I didn't know whether I could trust him but soon I learned I could. He got up, pulled his pants on and helped me up. I was dizzy from my orgasm - and, probably, from what I'd been drinking.

"OK everyone," Rich said, "show's over."

My g-string had disappeared and my top's single button was missing and so, there I sat, on the bar, bare legs dangling, tits hanging out. Half of me started to get turned on all over again when I saw everyone staring, but my 'sensible' half said to me, "Get some clothes on!"

"Rich, could you get me something to cover up with?" I asked him.

While he was gone, someone found my shoes and gave them to me. I slid into them and stood, waiting, holding my skimpy top together with one hand and covering my pussy with the other. A couple of guys playfully grabbed my butt as they walked past and a few came up to me to chat.

Pretty soon, Rich arrived again, offering me his jacket. Even with all three buttons done up, people could just see my pussy so I had to stand with my hand in front of it.

"Could you get me a mineral water, Rich?" I asked him.

By the time he came back with the drinks, I was surrounded by a group of guys and girls, all congratulating me on being so brave.

"I've always had a fantasy about being taken on a bar," said one voluptuous girl, who was dressed as a magician.

"I'll have you anytime!" replied a short overweight guy, laughing.

With the mineral water and the easy conversation, I started to sober up and relax a little and forgot all about needing to keep my pussy covered. I caught guys grabbing a little peek now and then and certainly didn't mind.

"My name's Mike. Come and dance with me," said the little plump guy.

"Why not?" I said, "I'm feeling much better now."

On the dancefloor, it turned out Mike was a great dancer. Everyone looked at us together and I didn't even mind Mike grabbing my butt as he held me.

"Mike, I love all this attention," I told him, "but this jacket's not that comfortable to dance in."

"But you haven't got much on under it, have you?" he asked.

"Not really," I said, grinning. "What do you think?"

"Well," he said, "Everyone's seen you do your thing here. What if we go somewhere else?"

I looked around for Rich, but couldn't see him. "Where?"

"A nice little club I know, where you can show off a little and where I'd enjoy seeing you do it."

"It's not a strip club or something, is it?"

"It doesn't look like you mind stripping but, no, it's just a dance club."

I couldn't see Rich anywhere, so I thought I'd do it. Mike took me by the hand and, watched by everyone, we left the dancefloor and walked outside. I enjoyed feeling the cool air between my legs as we walked down the street and got into Mike's car.

In the car, even with my legs together, I found it was impossible to sit modestly, so I just didn't bother. I let Mike's fingers wander all over my thighs and pussy on the way to the other club and, by the time we got there, I was wet again.

"You know," Mike said when he stopped the car, "I'd love to fuck you right here in the car."

"I know Mike," I laughed. "Everyone wants to fuck me. Let's dance first."

As soon as the door bitch saw me flashing a bit of pussy under a suit jacket, we were in. Some guy brought us both drinks while I sat up on a high stool, chatting with Mike.

"You know, there's a lot of traffic walking past you," Mike observed.

I giggled, "I know, a girl without panties is always an attraction, huh?"

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Mike asked.

"I've always liked showing off, Mike, but I've never been this daring before. I've never just walked into a club with nothing on under a jacket and sat on a stool, like this, with my cunt on show."

Even just talking about it openly - and using the word 'cunt' to Mike - made me feel incredible horny. He picked up on it straight away.

"You're horny right now, aren't you?," he said, smiling.

"How can you tell?" I asked, reddening a little.

"Well, you haven't stopped touching yourself since we've been chatting."

I blushed as he grinned and pulled my hand to his mouth and licked the tips of my fingers. He looked down between my legs where my shaved mound was still shiny from my own juices.

"Mmmm, you're really wet down there, huh? Let's show you off on the dancefloor."

He kept my hand and pulled me off the stool.

"No, Mike, that's too much!" But, even as I said it, I could feel the blood go to my pussy in a rush as I tottered in my heels.

"What about a button or two undone?" Mike asked as he led me to the dancefloor.

"Let's just dance for a bit, OK?" I said, dragging him into a dark corner.

As soon as we were there, he held me tight, his hands on my butt, under the back flaps of my jacket.

"Nice view?" I asked, laughing, when I caught him looking down my cleavage, which was easily seen through the lapels of the jacket.

"Mmmm," Mike murmured, as he undid the top button.

I thought for a moment whether I should let him go all the way and decided I would, if he would.

"Do you mind?" he asked as he got to the last button.

"At least the guy has manners," I thought, as I nodded and grinned while I looked around to see who'd noticed us.

The floor was packed and it seemed hardly anyone had, because Mike was still holding me fairly close. We danced for a while like this, with the jacket completely undone, still staying in the dark part of the dancefloor. I started to really enjoy the feeling of my bare breasts squashed against Mike's chest, my nipples gradually hardening.

His hands started peeling the jacket off my shoulders. I wondered whether to just let it drop.

"Are you trying to undress me completely?" I whispered in Mike's ear.

"Isn't that what you want? What if I took your jacket right off, now?"

He tugged a bit further - it was now down around my elbows and my nipples were almost on view. I pulled away from Mike and let the jacket drop to the floor. I kicked it out of the way and draped my arms around his neck.

"I've never danced with a naked woman in public before," he murmured. I could feel the hard-on in his pants when I pressed my belly against him and it gave me a huge rush.

"I've never danced naked with a man, either," I replied, scanning the floor to see who'd noticed us.

By now, quite a few people had, and were dancing near us to get a good look. Mike started twirling me around and, as I danced more vigorously, I enjoyed the feeling of my tits shaking and swaying freely. My free hand started wandering to my belly and I enjoyed seeing my painted nails caress lower and lower. I was pleased to see that Mike took the lead easily so I was under his total control.

As the music pulsed, we had a bit of a crowd watching us and people cleared the floor to give us room. The DJ put a song on which was a kind of tango - with a dance bass beat - and Mike started to swing me down low.

"Let me carry you," he said, "You won't fall; don't worry."

All of a sudden, I could see what Mike wanted me to do. He would hold the small of my back, as I swung low near the floor and I was meant to raise one leg in the air.

"I'll be flashing myself wide open if I do this," I hissed to Mike.

"So?" was all that he said, grinning, continuing the dance.

He was right. What else did I have to hide? So we kept going, pacing the five steps of the tango and then, Mike swooping me low, my leg in the air. I could see guys craning for a look and it felt fantastic having such power over them.

"Another?" Mike asked, when the song ended and a more salsa style tune started.

I looked at the people around us, and saw they were waiting for more. All of a sudden, I started to feel self-conscious and looked around the floor for my jacket. It was gone.

"Mike! My jacket's gone," I whispered, as I clung to him.

"Had enough?"

I nodded and did my best to cover my tits as Mike led me from the dancefloor towards a corner with a sofa, where he sat me down.

Quite a few curious people followed us and stood around.

"Anyone got something she can cover up with?" Mike asked the small crowd. "Her jacket's gone missing."

I felt horribly embarrassed as I watched some people laugh and snicker. After what seemed like an hour, one girl came forward and offered me her shawl.

"Will this do?" she asked. "I'd like it back at some stage, that's all."

It was a large rectangle of thin orange fabric, patterned with embroidery, with long tassles on each end. I stood up and wound it around me like a towel, knotting one corner in at the front, between my breasts.

"Thanks - you're a life-saver! How do I look?" I asked, facing the girl.

She looked down at my legs. "Well, it's almost wide enough!" she laughed.

I could see immediately what she meant; my upper thighs were still exposed and, any move I made would show my pussy again.

"You should wear it a little lower," she said, "like this." She retied the top tightly, so that it had the effect of a push-up bra. Although my nipples were covered, much of my breasts were spilling out the top, but at least now everything was covered.

"That's better," she said, taking a step back to look at me.

For some reason, total nudity makes me feel self-conscious, but even a tiny scrap of clothing makes me into total exhibitionist. So, when I sat back down on the sofa with my new 'dress', I did so leaning forward with my legs wide apart.

"You are totally unstoppable, huh?" Mike laughed, as he sat on the arm of the sofa next to me, and looked down at my thighs.

"Mmmm, that's right," I replied, nuzzling my warm tits against his leg.

Now that I was 'covered up' a little, I started to feel horny all over again. I remembered the feeling of Rich's hard cock inside me a couple of hours ago and I began to tingle all over. I gave a Mike a long look, as my nails started tickling my pussy lips once more.

Mike looked down at what I was doing and then up at my face. "What's that look for?"

"Can you guess?" I whispered, rubbing hard against his leg with my breast so that it popped free from the tight fabric.

Mike leaned down to kiss me; I was feeling so hot and horny I barely even noticed both tits fall free of the scarf, which fell in a little heap in my lap. We kissed hungrily for a good ten minutes and, in that time, I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter - and wetter.

"Let's get out of here, Mike," I whispered between kisses. "Get that girl's number and tell her I'll phone her to return the scarf."

Mike obediently went to the girl, who was still watching us from a few metres away, while I stood and loosely tied her scarf around my waist.

"Wow, you look sensational!" was all Mike said with wide eyes, when he turned back around.

He took my hand and led me to the front entrance; needless to say, every person stopped and stared at me. My tits felt even bigger than usual as I walked with my chest pushed out and I couldn't help myself rubbing my breast with my free hand.

"So, you're the chick who's been stirring everyone up!" said the door bitch, with a note of admiration in her voice.

"Wait here, though," she continued. "Your guy can get the car. You're not going outside like that!"

While I was waiting for Mike to get the car, I stood next to the door bitch, swaying my hips to the music, enjoying the weight and softness of my tits in my hands and looking out at the people still queuing to get in.

"Only two last requests," Mike said, as we were ready to walk outside.

"Yeah?" I replied, curious.

"Well, I want you to act completely natural when you walk past all these people to the car."

"OK. What's the other request?"

"I'll tell you in a minute," Mike said grinning.

So, he took my hand, and we walked out to the street, my tits swinging, my nipples turning to hard little cherries in the cool night air. Everyone in the queue stared; several people jumped out of the queue to get a better look. But, in just a few seconds, Mike had let me into his car.

"Where to now?" Mike asked once we were driving away. His eyes were everywhere except on the road, especially when I put my feet up on the dash.

"Hey, Mike, concentrate on the driving!" I put my feet back down and covered my pussy with the scarf, smiling as I did so.

"Well?" he said again, "Where to?"

"Your second request, Mike."

"Really?"

"Really."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Time in Public

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds