• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother's Rack Ch. 02

Mother's Rack Ch. 02

12

"Uh. Uh." My cock slid easily through the sunscreen between my mother's tanned tits. "Oh Brenda aren't you glad I started peeping at you when I was nineteen?"

"Honey. Carlton. I love it when you tittie fuck me. You've loved mommy's boobs since you first cracked open your door and watched me take my clothes off to get ready for bed haven't you?"

"Oh fuck. Mommy I'm gonna come between your boobs. Uh. Ung. Ooooh."

My sperm pooled in the low spot just above her breast bone.

"You just like cumming on your mother don't you nasty boy?"

"What can I say Brenda. If you let me I'm going to cum on you. God your tits feel awesome around my dick. You make me cum like a rocket when you hold those puppies and let me fuck 'em."

"I'm just glad we found such a private place to live, where we can do things like this in our own back yard. I can tan naked and let you fuck me right here when you get hard for me."

"I love Hawaii don't you? Too bad Dad died in that accident but it got us here. Between his insurance and the settlement from the other driver, now we're here, where no one knows that we're son and mother. I like to go to sleep next to you and wake up hard and ready to take care of you."

"Boy do you take care of me. My pussy's still sore from this morning. I'm happy that my boobs were all slick and inviting for you to fuck now."

"Me too. Funny that we had anal sex before I thought to rub one out in between your beautiful breasts." I handed mom a towel and she wiped my spunk off of her chest.

I was now 24. Five years had passed since I had first heard mom's slippers scuff down the hallway past my bedroom and I had cracked my door open to see if I could watch her get naked. I had only seen her big breasts for the first three weeks but then she caught on to what I was doing and started putting on a nightly show for me.

Sex had followed and a few weeks later we had anal sex for the first time. That same night, my father died in an auto accident and we were suddenly free and financially independent. Mom. Brenda now, moved us to the big island of Hawaii and we had sought out our little private bit of paradise. We lived as older woman and her young lover.

We loved as mother and son and both of us still craved the closeness that making love in all positions and all styles afforded us.

We had found the best places for her to get on hands and knees and let me take her from behind. Either hole. She loved fresh cream with her mango slices in the morning. I was willing and able to supply the cream. We held each other close at night. Windows open and soft breeze cooling our skin as I slid in and out of her pussy slowly until both of us cried out our release.

2

"Honey, I was your first wasn't I?"

"Yes Brenda yours was my first and my only pussy."

"You know that I love you and I like making love with you all the time, but I think you need to feel what sex with other women is like."

"Mom. I. Brenda, you're the perfect woman for me. I don't need to experience sex with anyone else."

"Carlton, I'm 22 years older than you. My body is starting to change. If you don't find other girls to do it with, by the time you're 40 you'll be fucking a sixty something year old woman."

"Where is all this coming from Mom?"

"Well... I want to set up something where I can watch and listen. Maybe a spy cam and microphone in our bedroom that sends a signal into the computer room."

"You mean I'm not the only one who likes peeping at naked women?"

"I'd be watching two people doing the things that we do with each other. I think it will really spice up our time together. I know you see all of those bikini babes on the beach with their long legs and soft blond hair and quite obviously no hair 'down there.'

"You could wear a bikini if you wanted to Brenda."

"Oh my body has improved since we've been here. I do more walking and swimming and I'm much more tanned than I was before your dad died. All of our romping in and out of the sack has helped too. Sex is good exercise you know?"

"I sure do. You think I need more exercise then?"

"No honey I want to see some leggy blond with her knees around your butt while you pump your cock into her. You'll have to wear rubbers when you fuck them though so we can keep riding bareback. OK?"

With mom's request in mind, I started going into town more often. Alone. I went to the good snorkeling beach and observed some of the tourist girls. Blonde, curvy, empty headed clones that I couldn't imagine taking into our bed. Even if Brenda wanted a bit of mindless entertainment, these women were too mindless.

I had gone out to a few places for lunch and on the fourth day of my search, I went into a plate lunch place and Kat took my order. She was not what my mother had in mind but Kat shined so bright it was stunning.

Short with short black hair and light green eyes, Kat sparkled her beautiful smile at me for the next three days of eating lunch at the same place. On the fourth day of seeing me come through the door she said, "Hey, do you know what happened twenty years ago tomorrow?"

I tried to think. Couldn't be that it was her birthday. Kat was closer to my age. "Um, no?"

"Me neither." She sparkled her eyes into mine. "Want to go out and celebrate it anyway?"

Oh my. Mom wanted me to bring home some girl to fuck while she watched. Kat seemed like someone that I wanted to date and keep all for myself. Someone with a brain and a sense of humor. We set a time to meet and go out.

"If she does come back here, you can't watch us make love Mom."

"Why not. Oh." She looked into my face. My blush. My inability to look directly at her. My shifting feet. "Wow. I really want to meet the girl that you can fall in love with in three days."

"Four." I whispered.

"Oh honey I'm happy that happened. I guess we'll have to stop having sex with each other." She sighed.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I grabbed her and started stripping off her clothes.

"Oh good." She reached for my zipper.

There on the living room floor on a couple of cushions, we fucked each other in several of our favorite positions.

Kat and I went out for a nice dinner and we talked and talked.

We exchanged personal history and I found out that her mother lived in Ohio while her father was nearby in Oceanview, about 40 miles south of us. I told her that my father had died and that my mom was still in Idaho, where I was from originally.

I told her about the windfall from my father's demise and that I lived on a large parcel of land with a coffee shack that I rented out to an older woman named Brenda just to keep it occupied and clean.

Kat said that she'd love to see my place with sparkling eyes that said more than her words.

When we got home, Mom was nowhere to be seen and I figured that she knew that Kat would be coming home with me and decided to sleep in the coffee shack. She knew that if I came home alone that I'd come and find her and probably fuck her there since we had never christened that coffee shack properly.

Kat and I were kissing occasionally as I toured her around the place. When we were about done with the tour we came to the bedroom.

"Hmm. One bedroom." Kat said. "Looks like a woman's touch in here. Have you been getting in touch with your feminine side Carl?"

"Oh. Um. Brenda helps me out keeping my house clean. I give her a break on her rent. I need her help more than I need the money."

"Is she going to just show up while we're...I mean does she come by often?"

"She pretty much keeps to herself. Comes over for coffee some mornings. You'll meet her sometime I'm sure." I said as kissed her soundly, backing her toward our bed.

Mom had evidently changed the sheets in anticipation of our consummation. I laid Kat down and gently loosened her clothes. She was a willing participant and we were both soon naked. I kissed her lips and then her neck while I cupped one her c cup titties. I worked down to her nipples which seemed very sensitive. Kat moaned as I worked over her nips. Her hips rocking against me hinting at what she wanted.

I raised my head from her tits and looked at her green eyes. "I'm going to eat you now Kat."

She just put her hand on my head and moved me to her pussy. There was a nice patch or black hair there but it was trimmed so that nothing would show when she wore a swim suit. She smelled lovely and aroused and I kissed her little bush and then slid my tongue down to find her love button.

"Oh. That's it. Put your tongue all the way in. Ah. Carl. Oh."

I slid a finger into the hole I had just had my tongue in and flicked her clit with my oral digit.

"Oh fuck. Huh. Huh. Need you inside me to finish."

I quickly found a condom and rolled it on. I looked down at Kat's flushed face as she guided me into her.

"Aaaah. That's it. I love cumming on a cock." She rubbed her pubic bone against mine fast and hard, panting. Her little firm boobies rubbed against my chest. I buried my mouth along her neck and licked her throat.

'Oh Carl I'm cumming. Mmmmff. Oooooh."

I was watching her face as she orgasmed. It was beautiful. I loved watching my mother cum but this was different. Kat was my age and I could feel the love as she came. I stayed still as she came down then I started pumping into her.

"Oh. Oh. Fuck Me Carl. Cum Baby. Cum."

"Oh Kat. Uh. I love...This. I'm gonna cum. Ung. Aaaaah."

I rested atop Kat for a minute and she bore my weight well. I finally lifted off of her and she took a breath. "Sorry, was I crushing you?"

Kat sighed and placed her hand on my cheek. "You can crush me anytime as long as I'm feeling like this."

"Oh I have to make you cum or I can't crush you is that it?" I pulled out after grabbing the rubber so it wouldn't stay in her.

"Whoa, that thing's full huh?"

"You made me cum so hard Kit Kat."

Kat's eyes flew open. "Don't call me that. Pick something else. Please."

"OK. Sorry?"

"Don't worry sweet man. That's just what Daddy calls me." Her eyes darted away and then back to mine.

3

Kat and I had slept through the night and were just waking up and cuddling and kissing and I was hardening for her when we heard footsteps on the porch. Mom walked in without a knock or a "Halloo."

My new sweetie and I pulled apart and pulled covers over us but there was an obvious tent in the sheet.

"Oops, hello." Mom said smiling.

"Um. Kat this is Brenda. Brenda, Kat."

"Hi," Mom smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you. Excuse me if I don't get up."

"That's fine dear."

Kat looked at Mom and her eyes narrowed. She looked over at me and then at mom again. She didn't say anything.

"I'm just out of coffee." Mom said.

"Oh, help yourself. You know where it is."

"Should I make you two a pot while I'm here?" Wicked smile my mother could come up with.

"Ah no M.. Brenda. We'll be fine."

"OK then." She got a bag of coffee out of the cabinet and left.

"Where were we?" I reached out to cup one of Kat's breasts.

"Not so fast buster. That woman isn't just a tenant. She's your mother. And the two of you are lovers."

"You. I. What? Are you?"

"Shut up." Kat wasn't angry she just wanted to get a word in.

"How long?"

"Five years."

"Daddy and I have only been doing it for four."

"You. I. What? Are you?"

"You keep saying that. Did she make sure that you used a condom with anyone you fucked so that the two of you could keep riding bareback?"

"Are you fucking psychic or something?"

"Well a little but I sure don't need to be for this. Daddy told me the same thing."

"Have you ever fucked anyone besides me? And your father that is."

"No."

"Mom was my first and only until now."

"I'm on the pill. Maybe we don't need to use condoms. I'd love to feel you pump a big load of cum into my pussy like I saw in that rubber."

"I'd love to feel just your vagina around my bare penis sweet girl."

"Well you're hard enough but I think I could use a little protein for breakfast. Can I suck you off you Mother Fucker?"

"Yes. Suck my cock, Daddy's girl. I'll tell you about my mother sending me out to find some chic to fuck while she watched and listened on hidden camera and mic."

"Kinky." Kat licked the head of my prick then looked up.

I chuckled and guided her mouth back to where I really, really wanted it.

Kat started sucking and licking very fast. I was so turned on thinking about Mom watching us and thinking about Kat spread wide under her father while he grunted and strained to make her come so he could see that beautiful face in the throes of ecstasy.

"Are you thinking about cumming underneath your daddy? Are you thinking about my mommy sitting in the room watching you blow me?"

"Mmmmm Mmmmhmm."

"Ah. Oooh. Kat. Breakfast." Streams of my hot cum shot into her mouth and I could feel her swallowing as I continued to empty my balls.

When I was all done she pulled off my softening cock, swallowed one last gob and burped.

"Jesus. You almost made me cum while I was blowing you. Without even touching my pussy. You talk dirty real good. Nasty boy."

"That's what Mom calls me when I cum on her. 'Nasty boy'."

"You cum on her?"

"Like when I hot dog her or fuck those big tits of hers."

"She does have a nice rack."

"That's what I've always said. I started peeping at her when she got ready for bed. Then she figured it out and since Dad wasn't taking care of her very well..."

"Yeah Daddy was horny after the divorce when we moved here and he didn't know anyone. He'd 'accidently' walk into the bathroom right after I turned the shower off and catch me naked and wet. It didn't take long before I started getting caught naked more and more often. One day he just picked me up and put me on his bed and ate me out like a starving man. I came so hard on his tongue that day but then discovered just how hard I could cum with his dick inside me."

"Anal?"

"Oh God. I can flick my clit and sometimes he puts this vibrator in my snatch. I just about flood the place."

I was in love with this girl. She was so very, very, dirty.

4

"Should we get up?" I asked.

"Never. I'm well-nourished and we're not sweaty or stinky at all. Let Brenda come in and find us fucking each other silly."

"You're silly."

A little more kissing and groping and we were ready to wear clothes again at least for a little while. Kat had to go back to work and I, well I had a few things to discuss with Brenda.

I said farewell to my little green-eyed beauty who looked so pretty when she came. It would be a while before that image left me and hopefully I'd see it again before I forgot it.

I went to the coffee shack and found my mother sitting outside in just my favorite purple panties. No these weren't the same ones from 5 years ago but she had found a duplicate pair in her current size.

"Well look who's up and even dressed. Did Kat ditch you?"

"She had to go to work." I said sullenly.

"Oh didn't my baby get enough last night? Sounded like fun." She spread her legs and I saw some of her pubes peeking out and I also saw a dark spot in the middle of her crotch.

"Are you wet Mom? What do you mean it sounded fun? Were you listening? Auditory voyeur much Brenda?"

I tried to sound mad but since my dick was getting hard looking at my mother's crotch and her big tanned boobs I guess it just came across as joking.

Mom laughed and her tits jiggled prettily. I reached down to adjust myself and she smiled. "Really didn't get enough last night?"

"I did. Kat fucked me silly. There's so much to think about all of this. You listening to us screwing. I think she'd be open to having you watch and maybe even watching us."

"Oh, Kitty's kinky too huh?"

"I called her Kit Kat last night and she almost jumped out of bed. Told me not to call her that. Only her Daddy can call her Kit Kat."

"Her Daddy huh. Do we get to watch them too?"

"You figured that one out fast didn't you?"

"Listening to you two made me, well, I need a little something from my son if he's willing."

"What is it Mom?"

"The bed in this shack isn't too bad. If I lay back and spread my legs, would you lick my pussy until I cum?"

"Of course. Your pussy tastes so good. I love eating you out Mommy. Come in here, I'll make you cum."

"You sure that you haven't found a snatch that you like better than mine?"

"Oh Mom. Don't start that. By the sounds of things, I'll be eating you until we're too old to even know what we're doing. Now come in here and cum."

"OK baby I know you'll make me feel good.

I led her into the coffee shack and turned her back to me and peeled her panties down. I bent her over and she put her hands on the bed cooperatively. Her feet were planted far apart after she stepped from her panties. I nestled my nose into the crack of her ass and started licking my mother's vagina.

A moan and then a giggle then her hips started to rock.

"Oh shit. You haven't done me this way in so long. When we first started fucking you had me in this position a lot. Ah. Ah. Baby. Oh right there. You remember just what to do to give your mother a big O."

"Cummmmmm." I hummed into her. "Cummmmmm. Mmmmmommmmy."

"I'm cumming. Just for you. Oh Carl. Mmmmmmmoooooh."

"I'm really hard for you Brenda. Can I do you just like this?"

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Carl I want a load of your hot semen inside me."

I stood up from where I was kneeling behind her licking her cunt. My clothes were off in a few seconds and I was searching for her entrance. We were so familiar with each other's bodies that I found and entered her tight tunnel.

"Uh. Uh. That feels so good Carl. My boobs need you."

I reached around her without missing a stroke into her molten core. I grabbed her swinging tits and pinched her nips.

"Oh fuck lover."

"Mom. Mom. I can't believe I'm going to fill you with sperm. Ung. Aaaah. Oh." Five squirts of thick cum shot into my mother and I heard her gasp out another small climax.

Mom fell forward onto the bed with me still holding her tits. "Uh." She grunted out as my weight fell on her. I made to lift off of her but she said. "No baby, stay on me. In me. Oh you always feel so good on top of my body after we make each other cum."

5

Mom and I sat in our house drinking coffee and glowing after our morning together.

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too honey. It might not be the way a mother and a son should love each other but it sure feels good doesn't it?"

"Yeah it does. Mom, I think I'm falling in love with Kat too."

"Well if that pretty song she sings when you make her cum is any indication, I'd say she feels the same, or close to it."

"You should see her face when she orgasms. Mom I love to watch you cum but her face. Wow."

"I want to see her face when she comes. That was the whole point. I wasn't thinking of you finding another love, I was just being kinky and thought it would spice up our sex with each other. I think that part worked. You just gave me such a nice orgasm and I think you had a good time in mommy's pussy too right?"

"I thought I was totally empty until I saw you sitting out there in just your underpants with that wet spot in the crotch. You turn me on mom you always have."

"I kissed her and kissed her again then cupped one of her breasts.

"Ready to go again already? What have you been eating? Besides pussy?"

"Oh I'm not really trying for another fuck just yet. I just can't resist you Brenda."

"Don't resist Carl. You never have to." She pressed against me and our tongues danced back and forth between her mouth and mine.

Our kissing ended when my phone rang. It was Kat calling. She was on a break and just wanted to call and tell me that she had a good time on our date and after it too.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother's Rack Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds