• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kelly's Summer Fun

Kelly's Summer Fun

1234

I was eighteen years old when I was first introduced to nudism. And it just happened to be by my aunt and uncle.

My parents had decided to take a tour of Europe for the summer, and rather than dragging me along with them, they shipped me off to my aunt and uncle's place. I was okay with that since I always enjoyed visiting them.

They had a wonderful house right on the river with lush trees as well as soft grass and some nice soft sand at the riverbank. They also had farmland with crops of corn and grain, as well as a grazing area for the small amount of livestock they kept.

As much as I was looking forward to spending the summer with them, nothing could prepare me for what was about to happen. Nor, how much I enjoyed what was about to happen.

******

My Aunt Shelly and Uncle Frank welcomed me warmly into their home after I had arrived. It had been a long ride on the bus and I was exhausted. As much as I loved my folks I was a bit upset with them for dumping me off at the bus station like they did before they headed to the airport, but it was what it was.

Aunt Shelly seemed to sense how much the trip had taken out of me. "Oh Kelly dear," she smiled at me as she ran her hand through my hair. "You should have let us at least come to pick you up from the bus station."

"It's okay Aunt Shelly," I replied warmly with a smile as I put a hand on her shoulder. "It wasn't that long of a cab ride to get here."

"Still," Uncle Frank joined in as he picked up my suitcase. "It wouldn't have been a problem Kelly."

"I know Uncle Frank," I smiled at him.

"Well dear," Aunt Shelly added as she ran her hand through my hair again. "I do have a lunch ready, but if you'd like to relax first I would understand."

I smiled at her and sighed. "You know," I said with a weak smile. "I would love to hop into a nice hot bath right now."

******

Fifteen minutes later I was easing myself into the tub and feeling the hot water soothe my young body after my long trip. I rubbed the suds up my arms and around my neck as I inhaled the wonderful fragrance. I smiled broadly as I laid back a bit and closed my eyes. I had only just arrived and already I was enjoying myself.

I ran my hand over my ample breasts and moaned softly. Even though I had just turned eighteen I was already sporting quite healthy D-cup breasts. I had begun to develop at an early age as did most of the women in our family. My mother's breasts were quite large, and Aunt Shelly - my mom's sister - sported a pair of double-D's herself.

I lifted a leg out of the water and gently rubbed my hand down it. I smiled again. I knew I was a good looking girl. Not only was I busty, but I was in good shape too, but not skinny. As I ran my hand down my leg I went all the way down and caressed my hip. I also happened to have wonderfully curvy hips and a round full backside. I also had long brunette hair with blonde highlights that I wore past my shoulders. Although in the tub, I had it tied up in a pony tail.

I glanced out the window as I took in the brilliant blue sky contrasted against the lush green trees near my aunt and uncle's house. It was so wonderful to be here. I was looking forward to the 'rural life' I was going to get to experience. Being away from the hustle and bustle of city life where my folks and I lived was a relief for me. Namely because of all the boys who wanted to take a run at me.

I smiled again as I ran my hands over both my legs and down to my shaved pussy. I gave it a soft rub and moaned softly. I wasn't a prude, not by any stretch of the imagination. But looking like I did meant I garnered a lot of attention and some of it was unwanted. So being here in the country was going to be relaxing. I could help on the farm, go for long runs and just enjoy not having every idiot hit on me because I had big tits.

Still, I thought to myself, if my aunt and uncle happened to have a good looking young guy working on the farm this summer I might not have a problem letting him see me in my bikini.

I smiled broadly and then softly dug my teeth into my lower lip as I began to play with my pussy under the water

******

A short time later I was out of the tub and in the kitchen in a small robe, with a towel in a bun over my hair. "Aunt Shelly?" I called out. It appeared I was alone in the house. I glanced out the window towards the barn but didn't see any action. Then I looked out the back door towards the river but again didn't see anything.

I glanced down and saw a note on the counter. Aunt Shelly had laid out a light lunch for me and in the note she told me to help myself to anything else I wanted. She added that she and Uncle Frank were off taking a walk along the river and they would be back shortly.

I smiled as I made my way to the fridge and opened it up. My aunt and uncle were much cooler than my parents were. They always seemed to have things so meticulously planned down the exact second. I pulled a bottle of water from the fridge and chuckled as I closed the door. It was a wonder I was ever able to have any fun in the city with how overbearing my parents could be. But with my aunt and uncle? No problems whatsoever. As I sat down at the counter to dig into my lunch I glanced back at the barn.

I sighed wistfully that they didn't have some young stud working out there at the time. I giggled at the thought of getting some 'special dressing' for the salad that I was just digging into. As I munched on the crisp lettuce I smiled again thinking that I could easily have done something like that because my cool aunt and uncle had gone for a walk. They didn't feel the need to hover around and dote on me. I took a sip of water and nodded. I was going to enjoy this summer.

After I finished my lunch and cleaned up after myself in the kitchen, I went to the room my aunt and uncle had prepared for me. I smiled as I got in there and saw that everything was set up nicely and more importantly that they had already unpacked my suitcase for me. I opened the dresser and pulled out a tank top and a pair of yoga shorts. I opened another drawer and glanced at my underclothes. I closed the door with a smile and thought 'fuck it, I'm on vacation'.

I donned the tank top and pulled on the shorts and admired my reflection in the mirror. My big tits stained the material of the tank top to within an inch of its life, and the shorts clung tightly to my curvy backside. I spent a few minutes running a brush through my hair then donned a pair of sandals and headed out the back door.

I was just feeling the warm sun on my skin and donning a pair of shades when I saw my aunt and uncle emerge from behind some bushes along the river bank. Aunt Shelly seemed to be fixing her clothing a bit, as she seemed to be tucking her shirt into the waist of her shorts. Behind her Uncle Frank had his shirt off and slung over his shoulder. He noticed me first and seemed to lean in and whisper something to Aunt Shelly and she seemed to be a bit surprised as she quickly removed her hands from her clothing then gave me a short wave.

I returned the wave and was about to say something when the noise of a boat motor firing up broke the silence. Behind the bushes and trees I could make out the motion of a boat moving slowly up the river. I watched it go as Aunt Shelly and Uncle Frank continued to make their way back to the house.

"How was your lunch dear," Aunt Shelly asked me in a pleasant voice.

"It was wonderful," I replied with a smile. "Thank you so much for that, and unpacking for me."

"Oh think nothing of it," she gave me a playful wave of her hand. "We're just happy to have you here and want you to enjoy yourself."

"Thanks nonetheless," I said with a playful shrug of my shoulders. "So?" I asked as Aunt Shelly made her way up onto the deck, while Uncle Frank stood off to the side a bit, still shirtless. "Whose boat was that?" I added with a gesture of my head.

"The Parsons," Uncle Frank replied matter-of-factly. "They lived just a few miles down river."

I furrowed my brow but the name was unfamiliar to me. Over the years and the many visits I had made here, I had met plenty of my aunt and uncle's neighbors but didn't recall anyone named Pearson. "Do I know them?" I asked as I glanced from Uncle Frank to Aunt Shelly then back again.

"No," he replied with a shake of his head. "They just moved in a little over a year ago. They bought the Johnsons' place."

"Oh," I said with a tinge of regret in my voice. "Mister and Missus Johnson moved?" Those two I remembered fondly. They were an older couple, and what I like to imagine my grand folks would have been like had they'd lived past my infancy. Mrs. Johnson was every bit the doter, and made the best strawberry-rhubarb pie I had ever eaten. And Mr. Johnson was an absolute sweetheart. He was always letting me ride on the tractor with him at his farm, and would even let me steer many times.

"Yes," Aunt Shelly added. "They finally decided it was time to retire. Well," she added. "I was just going to get us some drinks. Can I get you anything?"

"Um, sure," I replied with a warm smile. "Iced tea if you've got it."

"No problem," she replied warmly, then she turned and entered the house.

Aunt Shelly was a great woman. She was very generous and never came off as disingenuous. She was two years older than my mother, but for a forty-one year old she still looked pretty damn good. Like me she wasn't skinny, and while she had a little more meat on her bones than I did, she also wasn't fat by any means. The 'family tits' had held up well over the years, and while she had added a few pounds on her backside, it still looked to me that she would get a few whistles if she walked down the streets of the city I lived in.

I was also jealous of her hair. She had a wonderful natural mix of blonde and brunette going on, and like me she wore it to her shoulders. It framed her naturally beautiful face well and brought out her sparkling green eyes.

I glanced over at Uncle Frank who seemed to be unsure of what to do, and that struck me as odd. He'd never been uncomfortable around me before and I wondered what was up with him. He was two years older than Aunt Shelly, but as he stood there with his shirt off, it was easy to see he was still in great shape. He didn't have the big belly most men in their forties seemed to have, and he sported a full tan that made his gray hair stand out. It had always been something I enjoyed teasing Uncle Frank about: how early his hair had gone gray. He took it in stride and didn't let my ribbing get to him. While his hair had also thinned some, he was still a handsome man with electric blue eyes.

"So how's the farming going?" I asked pleasantly.

"Oh," he replied with a bit of a start as he finally made his way up onto the deck and I joined him as we sat down. "We're not into it as much as we used to be."

I glanced over at the fields of crops and pulled my shades down and gave him a playful look. "Coulda fooled me," I said with a chuckle.

He smiled and nodded. "Ah, yes, but that's not our crop," he gestured. "A little under a year ago we sold most of the land to some corporation that does their own growing," he explained. He stood up and beckoned me over to see. "We just have the barn, the grazing area and that small tract there."

"Wow," I said in amazement. "That's not a lot of crop. How do you manage?"

He smiled at me. "We got a pretty penny from the sale of the land. We just kept this small area and a few animals to pretty much just grow for ourselves. Once or twice a month we do make a trip to the farmer's market and sell some of the excess."

We made our way back to our seats just as Aunt Shelly emerged from the house with our drinks. "One iced tea normal," she said as she handed me the glass. "And two Long Island Iced teas for us," she finished as she passed Uncle Frank his glass.

We all sat down and took a sip of our drinks. In truth I wouldn't have minded joining them in having a Long Island, but I decided not to press the issue at the moment. "So Uncle Frank told me you're pretty much out of the big farming business."

"Oh yes," Aunt Shelly said with a smile as they leaned back in the rattan sofa on the deck. Uncle Frank had his arm around her shoulder and she had a hand on his knee. "It's getting tougher and tougher for the 'little guy' to make it in the business. So when the offer for the land came in we decided to go for it and sell."

"Well that's a bummer," I said with feigned disappointment. "I was looking into getting back into 'farm girl' mode this summer."

They both laughed. "Well there are still a few things to do," Uncle Frank said. "Not near as much as before, but still some work has to be done."

"But you shouldn't feel obligated to do anything dear," Aunt Shelly interjected.

"No, no," I said with a smile. "I'm happy to help."

We chatted out on the deck for what seemed like hours. I told them about my life in the city and how school was going, and how I was gearing up for college in a year. They caught me up on the goings-on in their lives. How the sale of the land gave them a nice nest egg so they could pretty much retire at a fairly young age for that. They further explained how they still kept some land for some vegetable crops because they enjoyed it and they really liked the camaraderie at the farmer's market as well. Plus, they added, how nice it was to have some free time on their hands.

I asked what they did with themselves with all the time that they did have, and they shared a knowing glance. "We've found some interesting things to do, with some interesting people," Aunt Shelly said with a furtive grin on her face.

That comment made me furrow my brow a bit and I was about to ask what she meant, but Aunt Shelly continued.

"The Pearsons for instance," she added. "Did the same thing as we did. After they bought the Johnsons place they got a similar offer and did the same thing. They kept a small area just like we did and do the farmer's market with us," she finished off her drink and stood up. "In fact, they were over asking if you'd made it here all right, They'd like to have us over for dinner one day soon," she took Uncle Frank's glass and walked over to me. "They have a nineteen year old daughter, and we figured you two might hit it off," she smiled at me. "Can I get you another?"

"Yes, thanks," I handed her my glass. "And that's wonderful of the Pearsons to offer to have us over for dinner. I'd love to meet them and their daughter."

"Great," Aunt Shelly beamed a smile at me. "I'll let them know later on and we can set up a date," she turned towards the door. "I'll be right back."

"By the way," I called to her. "If you want you can make mine a Long Island too."

"Oh Kelly," Aunt Shelly laughed. "What would your mother think of me serving alcohol to an eighteen year old?"

"Hey," I replied with a grin. "I'm on vacation. And what mom doesn't know won't hurt her."

Aunt Shelly shook her head, but she still smiled at me. "I don't know," she said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh Shell," Uncle Frank chided her. "If she wants to join us, let her," he said. "Make her a Long Island."

"Thank you Uncle Frank," I nodded in his direction. I looked back at Aunt Shelly and she just rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

I smiled back at my uncle, and he smiled back, albeit with a very knowing look on his face.

******

The next morning I was up bright and early. I dressed myself in cut-off jean shorts, and put on a plaid shirt that I tied up above my belly button. Then it was outside to help Uncle Frank tend to things on their much smaller farm.

I put out feed for the animals, and collected eggs from the chickens. Aunt Shelly popped out briefly to let us know that dinners with the Pearsons would happen today, so she was making a pie to bring along. She asked Uncle Frank to take a run into town to get some wine, and asked me to get some tomatoes from the crops for a salad she'd make us for lunch.

After lunch was over, I changed into my bikini and took a dip in the river. After that I showered up and put on a comfortable t-shirt and a pair of shorts. This time I was wearing underwear since I'd be meeting strangers for dinner in short order.

As I joined my aunt and uncle out on the deck I was informed that Mr. Pearson would be over to pick us up in his boat to bring us over for dinner. That struck me as a kind gesture and I also thought it would be cool to have a ride in a motorboat, since I'd only ever been in a rowboat on this river.

About fifteen minutes later Mr. Pearson pulled up in his boat and greeted us with a wave. I put him at about the same age as my uncle, but he had much less gray hair. He was in pretty good shape, with broad shoulders, nice eyes and a wonderful smile.

We had to wade out into the water about waist high to get to the boat, and when she climbed aboard, I could see through my aunt's white shorts and I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing any underwear. That struck me as a bit odd, but I still thought it was kind of cool.

Once I was aboard, Aunt Shelly introduced me to Mr. Pearson. He greeted me with a warm hello and as I stuck my hand out to shake his, he shook his head. "Sorry I'm a hugger. C'mere," he beckoned me over.

He had a warm enough demeanor about it him, and I happily accepted the offer and gave him a nice hug hello. As we pulled away from each other, he pulled his sunglasses down and peered right at my chest. Then he glanced over at Aunt Shelly. "I can see the family resemblance," he said with a chuckle.

"Oh Glen stop," Aunt Shelly chided him playfully.

I smiled at Mr. Pearson and playfully shook my head, letting him know I wasn't offended by his remark. In fact I was a bit surprised that I wasn't offended. But again, Mr. Pearson had a warm nature about him, and I found that somewhat disarming. He was clearly trying to be funny to be sociable and I did find his comment to be cute.

He headed to the front of the boat and fired up the engine as Uncle Frank took the seat next to him up front, while Aunt Shelly and I took seats in the rear of the boat. Then we were off.

I loved feeling the wind blow through my hair as we motored along. I was taking the scenery in as we went along, and I recalled why I loved coming to visit my aunt and uncle so much. Plus the added benefit of being in a motor boat made it even cooler. I smiled as I thought to myself that Mr. Pearson could have felt me up and I wouldn't have been offended, as long as I got to enjoy this experience.

It was a short ride down the river but that didn't make it any less enjoyable. We disembarked at the dock in their back yard and I was introduced to Mrs. Pearson. She was an incredibly striking woman with long auburn hair tied up in a pony tail, and a great figure. I remember thinking to myself that I hoped I could look that good when I was in my forties. Mrs. Pearson clearly knew she had a killer body, because she didn't mind showing it off. She was wearing a pink spaghetti string top that framed her firm B-cup breasts and a pair of shorts that were quite tight that also accentuated her curvy hips and round backside.

She had as warm a demeanor about herself as her husband did and it was clear from the warm hugs she shared with my aunt and uncle that they were all very close.

"Beer Frank?" Mr. Pearson asked my uncle after he finished tying up the boat. My uncle wasted no time in accepting the offer. Mr. Pearson was making his way to the house when he paused and looked back at his wife. "Where's Kendra?"

"In the barn," came the reply. "She'll be back in a moment," Mrs. Pearson turned to face me. "She's dying to meet you Kelly. I think she's thrilled to have somebody her own age around so she doesn't have to hang around with us old fogies."

Mrs. Pearson then offered my aunt and I some wine and we took seats out near the dock as Mr. Pearson returned with two beers in hand. Amicable chatting went on as I got acquainted with the Pearsons. A moment later Kendra popped out the back door.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kelly's Summer Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds