• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • A Stinky Problem

A Stinky Problem

When we lived in Denver, we had neighbors we socialized a lot with. They had also moved to Denver from Iowa, but a different town in Iowa from the one we had lived in. Usually we socialized as two couples, but my wife also went shopping with our neighbor Debby. I never really socialized one on one with Dave.

Anyway, one day I was home alone and Debby came out while I was mowing the lawn. I was pretty sweaty, and shirtless. She started the conversation by explaining that she knew how much doctors didn't like being asked medical questions when they were "off work"... and then she explained that she had a problem that was sort of an emergency, but not really an emergency, and would I PLEASE help her with it. I had determined to stay silent and hear her out, but she stopped there without providing the least little clue as to what it was I was supposed to help with.

Silence for a short time can seem much longer. Finally I said, "I can't do a heart transplant here, but if you get the heart to use- I will try!" Haha. Very funny. Also it was interpreted to be an agreement I would help IF I could. Debby continued:

Your wife (not mentioned by name: Jane) told me that you had helped her once when she got a tampon stuck after you had sex with her and she forgot the tampon was there... and eventually it smelled really bad... and I think that is what has happened to me.

I decided to be really humorous. I am pretty sure I would remember if we had sex and I managed to jam your tampon way up in you.

Haha. very funny. you know what I mean.

I could try, but I don't want Dave to think anything is going on, so you need to inform him and get his "permission". Better if we wait for him to get home, and he can help- I can teach him how to retrieve stuff from in there.

No. That is no good. He won't be home tonight, and it already stinks so bad I am surprised you can't smell it right now.

Actually I guess I had smelled "it", but wasn't sure what "it" was- old blood on a tampon can reall smell like dead animal rotting.

OK- but call him and inform him so there is nothing secret, ok?

This was back when cell phones were not common, so we went in the house and she used the phone to call Dave, and I heard her explain that she had a tampon stuck in her and Jim next door had agreed to take it out- but he insisted I call and explain to you. Then she said, "Yeah, it's no big deal... but it really stinks and I want it OUT."

Where can we do this, she asked.

Anyplace, but it might be easier for me if we have good light- but I can just try right here first, to see if it's going to be "easy" or not.

I sat down on a kitchen chair, Debby standing next to me.

She was wearing shorts, and she dropped them, and stepped out of them.

I suggested she turn a little to her left, and move a chair over so she could put her left foot up on it, and she did that. But she still had her panties on. Wait a minute. I stepped over to the pantry and got some plastic gloves we have- not the thick dishwashing gloves, but much like cheap exam gloves. I also got some paper towels, and as I sat down I mentioned, "we need the panties off too".

"Can't you just push them aside?"

Now I got embarrassed. Of course I could push them aside, the way I would if I were fingering her at a dance. But not the way I examined patients. But apparently she was embarrassed about showing more than she had to- even if she was not so worried about having my fingers in her cunt? She assumed the position with her left foot up on the chair, and pulled the crotch of her panties aside. I realized her pussy was totally shaved, and thought I would make her more comfortable by commenting on what a clean shave it was.

She didn't laugh. I didn't have any lubricant, but had moistened my fingers with some tap water, and I sort of pushed two fingers between her labia, and found my way into her vagina.

She was actually pretty tight on my two fingers, and I tried to not look- but could feel an erection starting when I accidentally did look at her shaved pussy, and her panties pulled aside- and could feel her grip on my fingers. I pushed in and felt something that was not a cervix- but it was hard to get a grip between my two finger tips. I tried several times and had my head close to Debby, my eyes closed and my mind focused on trying to find a way to get a grip on what did seem to be a tampon, but it was soggy and wet- and the stench was really bad once I went in and out a couple of times, cleaning up with the paper towels.

I was about to give up and suggest "we" needed some way for me to see what I was doing, and maybe something like a clamp to reach in and GRAB the stuff I could feel. But just then something turned, and I got sort of a grip on it enough to pull it down about half an inch before it slipped out of my grip again. This was not a thumb-finger grip, it was a pickpocket grip between the first and second finger. I started moving a little faster trying to pull it down with each try- and suddenly Debby was coming! I had not been paying attention, and she had not said anything- but every time I pushed hard into her vagina with two fingers, I was moving her cervix and bumping her clitoris. It was not like the stinky tampon was causing her any pain- and she was probably getting into her most fertile days after her last menstrual period ended a few days before.

This would have been ok, except in her excitement Debby started gasping "harder"... and I cooperated by continuing what I had been doing. She reached down and pushed on her lower abdomen, and suddenly I had enough grip to pull out this bloody stinky HUGE mess of week-old tampon- and it dropped on the kitchen floor.

I heard a noise and looked up to find my wife watching us- I did not know how long, but I instantly hoped the stinky tampon would be enough excuse to explain away the obvious orgasm.

After all, I didn't get any sexual pleasure out of the procedure. And Jane was very understanding- and actually congratulated me on my success, and thanked me for not doing it in "our bed". This would not really be a very sexy story if it ended here, with everyone happy. Especially Debby! Free medical treatment AND an orgasm.

But it turned out that Debby had never had an orgasm as good as the one I helped with- and she was very anxious to reciprocate. At least that is what she said when she showed up at our house exactly one week later. She had realized we both have the same Tuesday off in the middle of the week, with everyone else usually out. She was very interested in having me give an encore performance, to finger-fuck her again for however many minutes it took.

When I responded slowly (in case it was a joke?), she said she "KNEW" I wanted to. When I asked "and how do you KNOW I want to?" She laughed and said, "I suspected before, but as soon as I felt what you were doing with your thumb, I KNEW." She was perfectly willing to suck my cock to "get us going", she finished me off once she had her giant orgasm. She had me come in her mouth and swallowed, unlike Jane who thinks that is "dirty". We realized that every Tuesday was a nice time to perform these acts of sociable friendship weekly, we eventually added in EVERYTHING else, not just cocksucking and fingering.

Turns out that Debby could easily orgasm from almost any kind of stimulation if it lasted longer than a few minutes - but her husband Dave was a premature ejaculator so rarely was in her for more than half a minute! And he had no response to "help me finish".

It turns out that Debby had shaved her pussy FOR ME. And once the stink from the tampon was gone, she had a delicious cunt, just amazingly sexy fragrance. She had shaved before asking for my help, because she didn't want me to have to deal with the very abundant pubic hair that she normally had. When she regrew it (for me), she found that my appreciation of her beautiful bush made sex even more sexy. But when she quit shaving around the edges (for me), Dave told her she looked "terrible". My normal instinct is to help educate people, and Dave sure could have used some education regarding his wife- but I was having too much fun fucking and licking and using Debby, so I never tried to "educate" Dave. Guys like that often are clueless that they are totally damaged sexually- they get off. Good enough!

Debby had no hesitation to do anything, even "anal" play (which my wife resolutely refused) so the problems of begging, that I had with Jane, were no more. I am pretty sure she thinks I just "gave up". Debby loves different positions too.

I wonder how many couples would be much better off if they could discover ways to share each other in ways that make everyone happier. I doubt Jane and Dave would be happy to know what we are doing, but they are certainly not harmed by it- and we love it- and doesn't that make their lives better also? Ok, I am good at rationalizing.

Oh, when Dave found out "how easy" it had been for me to remove the stinky tampon (which was saved in a ziplock bag to show him), he bought me a case of beer. And I accepted and shared it with him. But I can't bring myself to socialize with him more, now that I have a totally sexual relationship with Debby.

Debby and I decided on one day a week, but I have not been able to resist sliding my finger into Debby's cunt whenever the opportunity arises while we are socializing as couples - and she seems to enjoy this as "foreplay".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • A Stinky Problem

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds