• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Distorted: Swamp Doll Ch. 03

Distorted: Swamp Doll Ch. 03

Several weeks had gone by since the rave at Carnelian beach and Victor Savage , a police officer with the Obsidian Police Department, was on patrol in the early morning hours, looking into the disappearance Fawnie Dimple.

The beach had already been searched so he went to search around the young woman's home which she shared with her brother in Hematite. As he walked down the road, the smell from the sulfur swamps would cause his to close.

When he finally rounded the corner and arrived at the address her friend's had given, he'd sigh and roll his eyes as the landlord wasn't there yet. "Typical, these fucks are never on time."

He'd walk up to the front door and try the knob; it would jiggle but remain locked.

Victor would shrug, 'It was worth a try."

He'd decide to check the rest of the property out to get a feel for this place. The man would make his way around the house; peeking in the ground floor windows and trying the other doors. His 6'2 frame would make this fast and easy work.

Fawnie would drift through the waters until it reached the swamp in Hematite. She saw Noir Sirene wave goodbye and then Fawnie's nude body would slowly begin to rise from the murky waters, head first.

Her coarse raven hair as well as her curvy athletic physique would be covered in mud, seaweed, and moss as an unknown forced pushed her to the top.

The young woman had spent quite some time under the sea visiting the mermaid goddess. There, she learned more magic and was gifted the powers of water element and mind control. However, those gifts came with duties of protecting the swamp and all those who lived in or around it. She also must continue serving Noir Sirene as well.

Should Fawnie ignore any of the duties, she'd lose her powers and face severe punishment from the Goddess and the rest of her ancestors. Fawnie looked around as she stood naked and filthy on the top of water.

She couldn't help giggling at the fact that she could now do so without sinking. The dark skinned beauty sprinted to land and headed back to her home. It wouldn't be until she reached the front steps of the front door that she'd hear footsteps.

She froze in her steps. She then placed a hand over her breasts and the other over her pelvis in an attempt to cover herself while calling out, "Who is there? This is my home. If you leave now, there won't be any trouble."

Victor would be rather annoyed that the landlord still hadn't arrived and would make his way back to the front of the house. He'd hear a female voice and stop for a moment, listening.

He though it sounded like Fawnie, but wasn't sure from back there. He'd reach down and draw his firearm, a standard issue glock 22, just in case. He'd make his way to the front, his heart was racing, and he was praying it was her.

The officer saw the woman there and stopped dead in his tracks. It was a grim sight and not one he had even seen on a living body. Fawnie was covered from head to toe with mud from the swamp, and had moss or seaweed falling from her shoulders.

Though the voice was familiar, he'd raise and point the firearm in her direction, not exactly aiming it at her, as mistakes to happen, and it would be rather hard to explain how he shot the woman he was searching for.

"Fawnie, if that's you, get on the ground now! If it isn't identify yourself and why you're here."

His tone would be firm but friendly enough, and he hoped someone merely taken advantage of her at the rave, and tossed her body in the swamp after they were done, in an attempt to get rid of her, thinking that the creatures of bayou would do the dirty work for them as they so often did.

Fawnie recognized Victor's voice and lowered herself to the ground when she saw him aiming the gun. Victor watched as the woman obeyed his orders. He'd then take a couple of steps towards her before lowering his gun.

Once he was sure it was indeed the missing young woman, Victor held out a free hand and said, "Welcome home, Fawnie Dimple. Care to tell me what happened?"

Fawnie took Victor's hand and carefully stood from the ground while replying, "Thank you, Victor. I'd love to tell you what happened but I'd like to go inside and get cleaned up and clothed first, okay?"

Victor nodded and released her hand, allowing the young woman to rush to the door. He followed behind her of course. Fawnie would attempt to turn the knob and realize the door was locked.

She had left her backpack in Blue's truck that night at rave so she didn't have her keys. She'd have to use her new gift. Fawnie placed a hand on the knob and closed her eyes. All of her focus and energy would be used to imagine the door opening as she counted, "One. Two. Three." Upon opening her eyes, she'd hear the door click and would quickly enter.

Victor found it odd that the door had opened for her when he could've sworn it had been locked. He followed behind her and closed it behind him.

"I'll be just a minute" Fawnie whispered before rushing up stairs to the bathroom.

Victor nodded and made his way to her room, taking a seat on her bed. The two had dated over the spring and summer so he knew his way around her place. About fifteen minutes had passed before Fawnie entered the room wearing a white tank top and a pair of pink and white 'Hello Kitty' sweat pants.

All traces of debris and mud had been washed away. Victor smiled as it seemed as though Fawnie was in good health. He motioned for her to join him on the bed. Fawnie did so.

Victor then asked, "Alright. So before I go report that you have been found, I need to know what happened and if you have any injuries."

Fawnie leaned back onto the bed and replied, "I got a little drunk at the rave and jumped into the ocean from the pier. That's really all I remember and no, I don't have any injuries."

Victor wasn't convinced that she was giving him the whole story but due to her lack of displayed distress, he'd leave it alone for now.

The officer would take her statement and then stand from the bed,

"Alright. Well, I'll leave you be. If you need anything, you know how to get a hold of me."

Fawnie nodded again, "Alright will do. Take care."

Victor gave her a smile and then made his way downstairs, exited the house, and headed back to the police station. Fawnie would use one of the spells she learned to lock the door. Soon after, she'd fall fast asleep.

By now, word of Fawnie's return had spread far and wide. The shock and suspense of her peers would soon die down after a few days and things would seem as though they were back to normal.

She didn't get to see her friends much due to it now being the holiday season. Everyone she knew had decided to go home for winter break.

A week after New Years, Duncan and Fawnie met up for a quick dinner date at the 'Root Bistro' on campus. She noticed that Duncan was being more quiet than usual during the outing. Rather than start a fight, she would simply scarf down the tempeh salad. Duncan waited until Fawnie had finished her meal before waving the server over.

The chubby brunette approached their table and placed the receipt down. He quickly handled the brunette cash to pay the bill and a few extra dollars for the tip. The server flashed them both a fake smile as she collected the plates and the money and then walked to the back.

Duncan and Fawnie chuckled as the portly woman walked away and then the two made their way back to his dorm room. After they had arrived and entered, Duncan sat on the bed and motioned for Fawnie to join him.

Fawnie took a seat next to him and asked, "What's going on, D? You were really quiet at dinner and you didn't come around when I came back. Are you looking to end things or something?"

She was no stranger to heart break but that didn't make her immune to the pain. In all fairness, she had been gone for quite some time.

Duncan sighed and shook his head, his gaze locked to hers, "No, I ain't looking to end things.It's just...a bunch of shit went down when you were gone. I...we... thought your disappearance was linked to it."

Fawnie's eyes widened in shock, "What do you mean? I just got a little messed up and jumped off the pier. That's it."

Duncan listened and then nodded, "Yeah, Victor told us. I just wanted to hear it from you. While you were gone, the pizzeria got blown up. Mary and Gio were killed. I seen it happen right as I was walking back from my break. Then, Rage was kidnapped by Spencer's gang. They attacked me and Bunni when we were out looking for you a week ago."

Fawnie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Spencer was the leader of a gang that called themselves, "The Rodents". Many viewed them as wannabe demonic cult. The gang had control of drug distribution. They seemed to have a taste for violence and forced prostitution. It wasn't uncommon for anyone kidnapped to be forced into becoming a sex slave or subjected to extreme abuse.

Fawnie replied, "Shit. That's horrible! Why did they do it? How long as Rage been gone? And how bad did they hurt you and Bunni?" Fawnie felt some guilt about them being attacked while searching for her.

Duncan lowered voice and answered, "Yeah, it is. Well, Mary and Gio's family had a deal with them and backed out of it. Word is, they have a sister that was supposed to marry one of the members on her 18th birthday. They made the deal in exchange for years of protection. Apparently a few days before the incident, Mary tried to help the sister back out of the deal and bought plane tickets. Devon, one of the delivery guys, snitched on Mary to Spencer and then bam!"

He sighed and tore his gaze from Fawnie, "Rage, stole a good six grand worth of drugs from Spencer and sold them for double. She was busted by one of the crew's junkie whores. I found this out when they attacked me and Bunni. We were able to get away and weren't harmed too bad. They said they're keeping her until she works off the debt."

Duncan didn't think very highly of Rage to begin with. Fawnie was more concerned about the kidnapping then he was.

She shook her head and lied back on the bed, "This is crazy. There's goes my job. And Devon, I got something for him the next time we cross paths. We have to think of some way to get Rage back."

Fawnie rolled onto her side, watching Duncan's expressions and movements. She couldn't tell if he was as upset as she was.

Duncan wanted to serve Devon with revenge as well. The explosion cost him a job as well and the lives of people he cared about.

He'd lie next to Fawnie and gently stroke her arm, "Yeah, we'll get that rat bastard and we'll think of a plan with Bunni. But for now, let's just relax. Okay? It's been weeks since we've seen each other."

Fawnie would quiver at his touch. Goosebumps formed as Duncan's hand brushed her arm.

She'd reply, "Yeah, you're right. I missed you, D" as her head rested on the cyan colored pillow.

Duncan grinned as he wrapped an arm around the young woman and pulled her body close.

He'd then whisper, "I've missed you too, Fawnie. You have no idea."

Fawnie rolled over and the two college students were now face to face. Their lips would meet with a fiery passion and the young lovers would waste no time in freeing themselves from their clothing. Fawnie pulled away from the kiss and stared in awe as she took in the sight of her boyfriend's bare body. She loved how defined he was and the way his lightly tanned skin looked against her rich dark complexion.

Duncan noticed Fawnie's stares and chuckled. He then proceeded to place a trail of kisses along her neck and down to her navel. Fawnie let out a gasps as the sensation of Duncan's lips against her body was felt. Her eyes stayed open. She just had to watch him.

Duncan winked and brought his mouth back up to meet hers. They kissed once more, allowing their tongues to have another dance. Duncan's arousal grew as the moments passed. Fawnie pulled out of the kiss when she felt her lover's swollen member poking at her thigh and smiled.

Duncan was a bit taken aback when Fawnie broke their kiss but upon noticing her smile, he knew it wasn't out of displeasure. His deep blue eyes met her browns and he asked, "Did you want to stop here or keep going?"

Fawnie whispered, "Keep going..."

Duncan nodded and displayed a calm demeanor, despite jumping for joy on the inside. The two would make love and then have another go. But the second round would be more carnal and aggressive. It was their way of making up for lost time.

Rage awoke in a dark room, her body aching body covered in bruises, welts, and varies bodily fluids. The magenta haired coed had endured countless nights of being subjected to physical abuse, forced sexual interactions, and mind games.

Soon the dark room became full of light and a tall pale man with a light green eyes and a heavily scarred face would appear.

Rage squeaked, "Spencer...you've had your fun and I've worked off my debt. Let me go and I won't say anything. I swear!"

The man swiftly dashed across the room and gave Rage's abdomen a good hard kick. He then smirked and stared down at her, "Shut it, whore. Everyone knows that the word of anyone in the Kush bloodline is bullshit. Besides, you've only worked off half of it. You still have another month with me, bitch."

Rage yelped as the boot of Spencer's boot connected with her stomach. As he spoke ill of her family and stated that she wasn't finished, fury would begin to build within. She attempted to raise her fist and swing at Spencer but with a snap of the man's hand, Rage's arm froze in place.

She grew frustrated and hissed, "Fuck you. You don't know shit about my family and your drugs weren't worth that fucking much! If you keep me here too long, people will come lookin' for me!"

Spencer laughed and shrugged, "I added interest and trust me, cunt. No one gives enough of a fuck to risk their lives trying to find you. But if you're so fixated on getting out of here quicker, you could start pleasing some of my clients and acquaintances at the rave in Hematite this weekend . Now that all of my crew had a piece, I doubt they'll be down to pay for another."

Spencer knew that keeping Rage any longer could bring more trouble than he and the gang wanted. The memories from the night the Rodents attacked Bunni and Duncan still plagued him. The two had put of more of a fight than he had anticipated.

He knew that Rage was also a friend of Fawnie Dimple's. Spencer's family told him about how they had gone to war many a times with the Dimples and he knew that his crew wasn't ready for a showdown like that yet. He preferred to stick to sneak attacks and quick kidnappings.

Rage rolled her eyes, determined not to show anymore fear for vulnerability. Though the option wasn't the appealing to her, she was ready to do whatever needed to be done to shorten the sentence. "Alright, I'll do it," she replied, hoping that her friends noticed her absence.

Spencer grinned and turned his back to Rage, "Excellent. I'm glad I have your consent this time. I'll come back get you on Saturday." His tone was quite condescending as to the young woman.

Spencer then turned off the lights and left. The sound of door slamming echoed around the dark room. Rage was now alone and fear was setting in.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Distorted: Swamp Doll Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds