• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity

If you do not like sex between men, and/or transgender sex then this story isn't for you.

Here I am at a hotel bar at another boring, sales convention. I'm divorced, 40 years old,but still have some looks left in this salt and pepper old guy. I work out a couple of times a week, which at least keeps the midsection tight. Not what you would call a GQ model, but not bad. My wife's biggest complaint about me was that I only have a 5 inch cock and she said it really didn't please her. Blow to my ego, but I really couldn't do anything about it.

Here I am five years later and still traveling fifty percent of the time for work. The closest thing I have to having a girl in every port is Rosie Palm and her five sisters. I'm too shy, which is very ironic being in sales. Having the stigma in my head that I don't have a big enough cock to please a woman really keeps me to myself on these trips. I usually hit the adult bookstore, grab a magazine and jack off in my hotel room.

This particular night I was sitting at the bar nursing a gin and tonic when this beautiful woman came up and sat at the stool next to me. She waved down the bartender, turned her head looking down at my drink then back to my eyes, "Gin and Tonic?"

With my mouth dropped open I was barely able to nod an affirmation to her. She smirked at me and told the bartender "I'll have what he's having."

Should I thank my lucky stars or be on the defensive? I chose on the side of caution. Her hand jutted out to me, breaking my concentration "Julie, Fiber Optics Sales Rep for the West Coast District."

I grabbed her hand and gave it a slight squeeze and shook her hand, "Andy, Optical Illusions, we're in booth 44."

Smooth move, like you do this all the time Andy. She smiled at me "I'll have to look you up tomorrow."

"Don't you find these conventions so boring? Why do we need a convention for the customers to gather just to hand out free kitchkas to take home? 'Look Susie daddy brought you a ball that sparkles when you bounce it, and a box of mints.' I could just throw up when I see them coming my way with their tote bags full of crap and no desire to buy." She took a deep swallow of her drink and laughed.

I raised my glass to her, "Amen" as our glass clinked together in a toast.

We both knew about each other's companies, we weren't direct competitors, mine being more in specialty lighting and hers being more in the small mechanical devices, but both in the entertainment world, Hollywood being our biggest West Coast territory.

After a few more drinks neither of us was able to sit upright on our stools. "Well I better get off to my room and call it a night. It was a pleasure spending some time with you Julie." I held my hand out.

Julie grabbed my hand and brought it up to her mouth. She ran her tongue up my finger and kissed the back of my hand. "I hate traveling and being alone, can't we go back to my room for another drink before we end the evening?"

This smoking woman, which could have any guy in the bar, if there were any that is, was inviting me to her room? She was, thin, taller than me, probably about six feet to my five ten. She had long soft brown hair, pretty brown eyes, and light pink lips. Her breasts weren't huge or overstuffed with silicon; they were just nice B cups.

I stood, but wobbled into her a bit. I think she took this as an advance and pulled me into a hug. "Oh yes, let's take this back to my room."

I was feeling no pain from the drinks and though my radar was going off the scale I let her guide me to the elevator, then down the hall to her suite. She opened the door to a living room with floor to ceiling windows that spanned the entire room. This city lights were spectacular. "Wow, your company is doing a lot better than mine, that's for sure."

She laughed, "They pay up to a certain amount and I cover the rest. I do very well in sales and its nothing but the best for me."

With that she turned me into her and planted a wet, tongue swapping, kiss that made the alcohol induced state nothing compared to the passionate drunken high I got on that kiss. Her hands wrapped around me grabbing my ass cheeks as she gave them a firm squeeze. She stepped away and started walking to the bedroom. As she walked she kicked off her heels and dropped her blouse. Her bra strap was the last I saw of her before she turned into the bedroom.

Her arm shot out the door and her finger gestured for me to come. Without much hesitation I kicked off my shoes. I hopped on one foot then the other as I struggled with my socks. My pants fell to the floor. "You better be naked when you come through that door." Julie called out from the bedroom.

I was eager to comply as I unbuttoned the top button on my shirt and lifted it over my head. I dropped my underwear and let my cock spring up against my belly. A slight panic washed over me until I heard Julie call out "Don't keep a girl waiting."

I stepped into the bedroom. Crap, her bedroom was 10 times bigger than my entire room. Large four poster bed covered in black silk sheets. The floor was white marbled tile. Julie lay in the middle of the bed with a bright red corset on and nothing else. Her breasts were jutting out exposing her large nipples. I crawled onto the bed. Julie grabbed me around my neck and pulled me on top of her, shoving her tongue into my mouth.

We made out on the bed. Again, she grabbed my ass and squeezed each cheek. She gave my ass a nice loud slap. A moan left my lips before I could stop it. Julie giggled, "Oh does someone like that?"

My cock jumped between us as the excitement of being with a woman overtook any inhibitions I may have had. I was going to get fucked and that's all that mattered. Agree with everything stupid, don't spoil this. "Um hm" I hummed in her ear.

I received a couple more ass reddening swats on the ass. Julie rolled me off of her and propped herself up on her elbow. Her hair hung loose covering the pillow, she was so beautiful. "We are going to have some fun tonight. Are you game Andy?"

'HELL YESSSS' I wanted to scream, but I shyly nodded my head like a scolded puppy.

Julie jumped off the bed, "Don't move I'll be right back."

Julie pulled a black bag from under the bed and brought out some scarves as she looked at me "Do you trust me Andy?"

Before I could answer she dragged one of the silk scarves over my balls and cock, wrapping it around my shaft, "I trust you Julie" is what left my mouth. Julie used the scarf, which was wrapped around my cock, as a puppeteer's string and made my cock move up and down.

She reached up to the post at the head of the bed and tied a scarf to it, then grabbed my wrist and tied it with the other end. She walked around the bed and continued the process until my wrists and ankles were tied to each of the posts on the bed. I was spread eagle. I wasn't so stretched that it was uncomfortable, but it seemed the only thing she could do was to ride me cowgirl style which sounded just find to me.

Julie then unwrapped my cock and began giving me the best blow job ever. I was close to cumming and started to moan. Julie stopped sucking my cock and laughed, "I have just begun you can't cum yet."

Julie grabbed the bag and reached her hand in, she brought out a leather strap with snaps all around it, she wrapped it around the base of my cock, snapping it really tight. It felt like the blood to my cock was stuck and my cockhead began to swell. She took two rubber rings and snapped them around each of my balls. My balls were so tight in my scrotum that it hurt. Julie began to lick my balls. I soon forgot about the pain as it subsided.

Julie then brought out some rubber tipped tweezers and clamped one on each of my nipples. They made my nipples stand out but it didn't hurt until she cranked the little wheels on the end to increase the tension. I was about to protest when she kissed and lick each of my nipples. It felt so good, but the thought of cumming was nowhere in the picture, my cum was not getting past my trussed up cock.

Julie then kissed my neck, running her tongue up my chin and into my mouth. I was so horny, I was in heaven. She reached up and tied another scarf to the head posts, reached back and tied it to my ankles. She got up and released the knots on the footboard and pulled on the new scarf. My ankles jerked up spreading my legs wide apart and over my head. My ass was exposed and I was looking right at my cock.

Julie then leaned between my legs using her pelvic bone to crush my balls. The pain was intense but felt good at the same time. Julie shoved a scarf in my mouth before she said "Do you remember the Arizona show, taking a young woman named Michelle back to her room? You fucked her hard and rough in the ass as she screamed and protested, begging you to stop, but you didn't. You wanted to fuck her ass until you unloaded your cum deep inside. You left her crying and ashamed. Now you're going to know how that feels."

Julie untied her corset she leaned back letting the corset drop away from her and onto the bed. I was scared, not know what she was talking about. She leaned into me showing me one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. Julie slapped some cold wet lube on my ass and shoved two fingers in my hole. The shock and intrusion made my head spin. I felt sweat dripping off my body. I shook my head back and forth and screamed 'That wasn't me' into the gag in my mouth.

Julie laughed as I squirmed around on her fingers. I tried to back away from her assault but that just made her finger fuck me harder. She stood up over me and started slapping her big cock against my balls. It felt like my balls were being beaten with a baseball bat. I kept shaking my head no. Julie then covered my eyes with a scarf and everything went dark.

I felt more lube on my hole and then what I assumed was her cockhead pressing against my hole, "If you try to resist it will only hurt that much more, your choice, but I would rather it hurt more so go ahead and fight."

With that I felt her shift her weight and push that monster head in me. I pushed out and tried to relax. If I get out of this alive I at least want to be able to take a shit again. She popped her head out of my ass and quickly she shoved it back in, with a little more shaft this time. All the way out and back in. She continued the process until half the length of that porn cock was in me. She rotated her hips, which actually helped loosen me up, and ground her cock into me. Without any warning she pushed all her weight down on me and I felt her pelvic bone hit hard against mine. The pressure was intense as her large cock plunged deep inside of me. I knew she was hitting rock bottom when it felt like my stomach just got shoved up into my throat.

Julie pulled back a bit and slowly began to fuck me. At first I thought she was taking it easy on me and was going to fuck me slow. "Oh man you have one tight pussy there Andy, I don't want to cum too fast. The blue pill should be kicking in and I will fuck you for hours."

Julie's cockhead was rubbing against my prostate and it was starting to feel good. A moan escaped my lips. My cock was straining to grow under its restraints. "Does someone like getting fucked by a big cock?" She laughed at me.

I felt the bed dip on one side and knew someone had crawled onto the bed. I felt a foot and leg resting against each of my shoulders which meant someone was standing over me. The leg felt soft, but looking and feeling Julie's leg, that meant nothing. The bed bounced as the person dropped down onto my stomach. I felt a naked ass land on my stomach as all of the air left my lungs. As I screamed out the scarf was pulled out of my mouth to be then covered again by a pussy covering my face. She smelled good and was clean shaven. This just got better.

Julie yelled to me "Eat that pussy and make her cum, you owe her that."

It must be this Michelle she keeps talking about. Pussy in the face, who am I to complain. I began shoving my tongue in and out of her pussy. I sucked in her pussy lips and ran my tongue all over them. Her juices were dripping down my neck. Julie was fucking my ass again and we were in a rhythm. I was moaning into her pussy from the fucking I was getting, adding a little vibration to my tongue fucking. I heard a woman moaning.

The hands that were wrapped around my ankles held me tight as Julie's large cock was long dicking me slow and hard. Michelle began her first orgasm as she called out and a flood of pussy juice squirted down my throat and all over my face. Then Michelle leaped off of me and off the bed. The bed bounced hard and Julie stopped fucking me. "Oh My God, that's not him."

I heard Julie's voice, "What do you mean it's not him? You said Andy from Optical Illusions fucked you in the ass. This is Andy from Optical Illusions. And boy does he have a nice ass." Julie emphasized this by shoving her cock deep into me. I moaned and rotated my hips to feel her cock inside of me.

"It's not him, look at his small cock. The guy that fucked me had a nice big 10 incher like yours baby." Michelle explained to Julie. Nothing like being humiliated about the size of your cock as you're being fucked in the ass by a perfect cock.

I could feel that Michelle was standing with her face inches away from mine as I felt her breath, "Who are you?"

I swallowed the pussy juice in my mouth, "I'm Andy from Optical Illusions, but I wasn't at the Arizona show, my twin piece of shit brother Randy was there. He must have told you his name was Andy. That's our thing identical twins...Optical Illusions, get it? Of course I got the brains and he got the huge cock, just my fucking luck."

Julie pulled her cock out of my ass and quickly started untying me, "We are so sorry Andy we didn't mean to do this to you. But your brother is an asshole, he sexually abused my friend Michelle."

My legs were lowered and I massaged the cramps out of them. Julie and Michelle began rubbing my legs and arms to help me with the circulation. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, he can be the biggest prick, no pun intended."

"Two wrongs don't make a right, how can we make this up to you Andy?" Michelle said with pleading eyes.

I finally got a chance to take in the site of Michelle, small petite frame, almost no boobs at all, short brown hair, and no hair anywhere else on her body. She looked like a very innocent young girl. I reached out and took their hands, "We can finish what we started? I was really enjoying it."

Michelle and Julie looked at each other and then back at me. Julie's cock was still hard, blue pill effect. Michelle leaned into me and kissed me on my mouth as she gently pushed me on to my back on the bed. She then rolled me over so I could be on top of her. My cock was still tied up. I felt Julie's hand reach under me and attempt to start pulling the rubber rings off my balls.

I pulled back from Michelle's kiss, "Please leave them on." As I got on all fours over Michelle and offered up my pussy again to Julie, "Please fuck me Julie."

I leaned back down and gently kissed Michelle. Michelle wiggled up so that her budding breasts were offered up to me. I began to suck, nibble, and bite each of her nipples as they hardened in my mouth. Julie's cock entered me with little to know effort. This position felt completely different, better even. I moaned as Julie was tender in her thrusts now.

Michelle crabbed my head and moved up on the bed until her pussy was level with my mouth. She forced my head down and held my head into her pussy. I knew what to do. I started licking and sucking her pussy. Julie was thrusting into me causing my head to rock over Michelle's pussy. We were all moaning as the smell of sex filled the room. Michelle came two more times before she couldn't take anymore. Julie finally shoved deep and held still as she pumped her cum inside of me making me her bitch.

Julie pulled her cock out of me and I felt her cum gush out and dribble down my leg. I fell over onto my back, laying there with my face covered in Michelle's cum, and Julies cum leaking from my well fucked pussy.

Julie and Michelle lay on either side of me. I kissed them both. Julie gently released my cock from its restraints. My cock was sore. Julie bent over me, "You haven't cum yet Andy."

Michelle bent over as well and engulfed my cock as Julie inhaled my balls. It didn't take me long for my cock to harden in Michelle's mouth and start shooting down her throat. My back arched and I saw stars as my orgasm ripped through me. Michelle didn't release me as I continued to pump my cum into her mouth. I may have a small dick but my balls make a lot of cum.

Michelle lifted off of my cock and her and Julie locked lips as they kissed. They pulled my head towards them and Michelle kissed me. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and a warm wad of my cum being shoved in as well. Our tongues played with my cum before I swallowed it down. I backed away from them both and said, "Now let's think of getting back at my brother for using my name and being an asshole to Michelle."

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistaken Identity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 283 milliseconds