• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Joanie of Zurich

Joanie of Zurich

123456...8

This is my 8th story about Joanie, Mike, and Philip. It follows the story "Joanie goes to Europe." I want to thank everyone who contributed feedback, and it is your feedback that encouraged me to write this story.

**********

After our wild times in France, it was back to work for Philip, my banker lover, and we headed off to Zurich. Philip gave me the choice of the train or the airplane to Zurich. Even though France has high-speed trains, it would still take quite a while by train. I could imagine what Philip might try on the train, since he got me naked and fucked me openly, holding my legs straight up in the air, in the business class cabin on the plane over to Europe. So I chose the airplane; it was a short flight, and safer.

The flight from Nice to Zurich is even faster than I thought, and there was no opportunity for Philip to humiliate me by undressing me in some way. That was true, up to a point. We had two seats together on the right side of the airplane, and Philip leaned over me to point out the snow-covered Alps as the plane flew over them. His arm brushed my boobs, of course: This is Philip we're talking about here.

His hand went under my blouse, reached up my back and unclasped my bra, slid around to my front (still under my blouse), went under my now loose bra and began to play with my boobs. At this point I turned and smiled at him, and whispered, "That's enough, lover boy. Feel me up in Zurich, not now, OK?" Philip nodded, gave a couple of squeezes, and removed his hands. He did not however re-clasp my bra. So I excused myself and went to the bathroom and restored my bra to its proper state.

In Zurich from the airport we took a train into town, and from the train station a taxi to our hotel. I guess it is one of the top hotels in Zurich, maybe in the world. It is called the Baur au Lac, and is just off the main street, the Bahnhofstrasse, that goes from the central train station down to the lake. There were lots of fancy cars in front of it, and I mean very fancy cars.

Well, this is nice, I thought. Philip had to rush to some meeting. I went out and wandered around Zurich for a few hours, walking up and down the Bahnhofstrasse checking out all the stores. I gazed out at the lake for a long time, and wandered around the old town between the Bahnhofstrasse and the river, enjoying myself.

The German Swiss women I saw made me realize this town was not friendly for exhibitionists. Their hair was pulled back, their skirts were all the exact proper length, and nobody even had a transparent top that revealed her bra. I was back in the US in the 1950s. The best I saw were some tight skirts, nicely displaying the women's curves of their behinds. The overall effect was one of extreme control. I began to feel sorry for Swiss men.

I went back to my room, got my novel, and went out to the balcony to read it. The sun was warm and felt good on my skin, so I quickly changed to my micro bikini and went back out onto the balcony. No way I was going to sunbathe topless in this country! I was already way out there pushing the boundaries in my micro bikini.

I was okay with this, however. I was satiated with exhibitionism and sexual depravity after the French part of the trip. I could use a rest. I was looking forward to Philip's return.

When Philip got back he briefed me as to his plans. One that involved me was that we were both invited to a reception/party for bankers and their women the next night. We discussed the sartorial parameters, and I decided my YSL suit I had worn to my 'lunch with assholes' in Paris, together with my Bulgari necklace, would be perfect. So I did not need any more clothes.

Philip disappeared for more work the next morning and I lazed around for a while. The in house telephone rang. I picked it up and the front desk said there is a woman here to see you and would I like them to send her up? Surprised and not knowing what was going on, I said yes, please do.

I was wearing the micro bikini that covered almost nothing other than my nipples and my mound, so I threw on my cover-up over it. The cover-up is a pretty blue, but transparent, and one could see my bikini, and all of me, through it. Still, it was something.

Five minutes later the doorbell of our room rang. I went to answer the door, and almost fainted. There stood my little sister Sarah. She is not really little, being only one year younger than I am (she is 19; I'm 20 years old), and she is two and a half inches taller than I am. (She never lets me forget the extra half-inch.)

She is pretty, with a lovely figure and shapely legs, and long flowing blonde hair that curls at her shoulders. I call her little because I grew to my adult height by age 12. But unlike me, her growth spurts came when she was a teenager. So for most of our childhoods, I towered over her. Now she towers over me.

Incredulous, I was left speechless, a rare event for me. "What? How? What's going on??"

Sarah smiled and explained. Once I got my passport, Sarah decided she should get one too, and she did. She had saved up some money and also got some more money, mostly from our parents, and decided to come to Europe too, and to find me. She knew from my emails and Facebook that I was heading to Zurich, so she flew directly there.

"But how did you find me within Zurich?" I asked.

"Oh that was easy," Sarah replied. "I dressed in a sexy way and wandered around until I saw what had to be two bankers having coffee outdoors. I asked if they spoke English, they did, and if they could help me. I told them I was looking for you, and you were traveling with your fiancé, a banker named Philip Wilson, from New York, and were here in Zurich. But I lost your card saying which hotel you were at. I asked them where would a rich NY banker stay?"

"Clever," I said. "Especially because I never told you at what hotel we were staying. I only just found out myself. And most important, I am definitely not Philip's fiancé! Anyway, then what happened?"

"Oh, they were very nice. Klaus called his secretary and she called all the major hotels that bankers stay at, until one of them had a Philip Wilson, and here I am!"

"Klaus?" I said. "Tell me about him."

"Oh, he's great. He took off the afternoon and showed me all around Zurich, and then he invited me to his home for dinner and he actually cooked for the two of us. He's young, maybe early 30s, but not that good-looking; he has a beer belly and a weak chin."

"You fucked him after the dinner, didn't you," I said, having no doubts.

"You betcha, Sis! After all that, plus the dinner, it was hard not to fuck him. It's fun fucking someone who is not in college and drunk. You might relate to an exhibitionist moment we had. His roommate Stefan and girlfriend, who had some strange German name, walked in on us as we were doing it on his couch."

"I was embarrassed and tried to cover up, but Klaus said no please don't, it was OK. So we just continued and they watched and they began their own thing. It was wild," Sarah said with some excitement in her voice as she relived it while telling me.

Then she added, as an afterthought, "He is not an especially good fuck, however."

Brightening up, she added, "Tomorrow he's taking me to a party. I need to buy a suit to wear to it."

Of course the party Klaus invited Sarah to is the same one Philip and I were going to, and probably every other banker and wife/fiancé/mistress of Zurich were also going to attend.

Sarah had been staring at my bikini. Philip had bought it for me when we went to the beaches in the south of France. The top was so small it was as if I were wearing pasties on my nipples, and the bottoms just barely covered my well trimmed mound. Sarah could not take her eyes off it.

She asked if she could try on my bikini. It clearly intrigued her. I said sure, and I just took it off right there in front of her. I was then naked under my cover up once I removed it and gave it to her. But she's my sister, so it was not a problem.

Sarah got naked and put on the suit. She looked as good in it as I did. Her breasts are a little bigger, and the top kept sliding off her nipples. This made us giggle. Also her mound is not as closely trimmed as mine is, so a fair amount of her pubic hair was showing. It is blonde, so it was not that much of an issue, I guess.

Basically, Sarah looked naked in my bikini, as almost none of her was hidden from view. Good thing she has such a good body. If she ever wore it in public, she would basically be obscene.

Seeing her in the suit, I realized how outrageous I must have looked in it when I paraded around in France. At least the top always kept my nipples covered, rather than sliding off them, as it tended to do with Sarah. It explained why I got so many looks when Philip forced me to wear it back from the beach, with only my transparent cover-up over it.

Somehow seeing how obscene Sarah looked wearing it made me realize how obscene I must look in it, too. I do not know why I could only realize that when I saw someone else in the suit.

While Sarah was undressing and then putting on my suit, my mind was dealing with her being there, a rather big surprise, to say the least. It was also trying to absorb how casually she had fucked a man she had met only hours earlier. Not that I had not done the same in Paris, taking mine to a movie theater and seducing him.

Once I got over my shock over Sarah's behavior (well, I had done worse not that long ago), I recovered and was thrilled she was here. "I will finally get to meet Philip!" she squealed.

Almost on cue, Philip walked in, looking handsome as always in his suit and tie. He was taken aback by the presence of my gorgeous, sexy, and near naked sister. I introduced them, and he was even more surprised. "This is unexpected," he said. That's Philip: a master of the understatement.

Sarah was standing there in my micro bikini, revealing practically her entire body to Philip, and I was in fact revealing all of mine, since the cover up did nothing to hide my charms. But then, Philip is my lover; so it did not matter for me, even if it always turns him on to see my naked body. It certainly did matter for Sarah however. I acted as if things were normal, but Sarah was blushing, a bit embarrassed by being so much on display in front of my lover.

Sarah modeled my bikini for Philip, flagrantly teasing him. Philip encouraged her to do so. She twirled around to give the full, 360 degrees view. She twirled quickly, and of course the top slid off her nipples, exposing them to Philip and me.

She giggled in embarrassment and tried to get it back, just right. Philip was clearly enjoying her distress. So was Sarah: She was enjoying being on display for her sister's lover.

Finally, Sarah got frustrated, and just removed the top. Now she had only the tiny micro bikini bottoms keeping her from being naked in front of Philip. I was annoyed, but Sarah was quite pleased with herself. Philip was clearly titillated.

Changing the subject so to speak, I explained what Sarah had told me, leaving out the salacious details, although I had no doubt Philip knew exactly what happened. He knows his own peer group. While I was talking, Philip's gaze never left my sisters naked breasts.

He does not know my sister, but he knows me, and how easy it is for men to get carnal knowledge of me, especially if I'm drunk. It's not a major intellectual leap to figure out what happened between Sarah and Klaus. Plus Philip's mind works in the gutter.

I had not yet told Sarah about Odessa and Steve, who were also going to the party. Steve was Philip's colleague, and I had once sucked him into an erection so that he could fuck his sister and thereby get a promotion at his job.

That's a long story, but the point is that after that, Steve and I bonded. I became good friends with Steve's new girlfriend Odessa too, during the Parisian part of our trip.

I proposed we double date or even triple date to the party, and Philip happily agreed. He was drooling over Sarah, I could tell. Who would not, with her standing there in front of him topless and almost bottomless, too?

He was also drooling over me, and could not decide where his eyes should rest. Sarah was enjoying watching Philip's reaction to her. His pants had a tent already, and it was getting bigger.

I gave Sarah a tee shirt and she quickly covered herself. Her shapely, long legs were still on display.

I made a mental note to tell him that he was not, under any circumstances, to molest my little sister. She was out of bounds for him, if not for everyone else (Sarah had become a slut, by her own description). Sometimes however when Philip agrees, he does not mean it, as I have learned the hard way. He would know however in this case I was serious.

Sarah excused herself to get dressed in the bathroom, and while she did so I dressed in front of Philip. I let him choose my bra, and while doing so he felt up my boobs and kissed me with passion, probably imagining I was my sister while he did so.

Philip offered to take us both out to dinner and of course we agreed. When we finished dinner we ordered cognacs. Sarah had never tasted cognac before and of course she liked it. While we drank, Philip asked Sarah where she was staying. He was planning for us to take her there.

Sarah announced she had no place to stay. Her suitcase was in a locker at the train station.

I looked at Philip. He seemed a bit annoyed, since he was clearly looking forward to some unbridled sex with me that evening, but he graciously offered to let her stay in our room. He called the hotel and they had someone put a rollaway bed in the room for her.

Sarah was very grateful and showed it by giving him a kiss on the mouth. It became a lingering kiss, open mouth, tongues intertwined. My sister was making a play for my lover, right there in the restaurant. I was not pleased, but also curious as to how Philip would handle it.

I found out a few hours later. We were in our king sized bed trying to sleep when Sarah crept into the bed, next to me. She whispered that she could not sleep; the cot was not comfortable. I let her stay.

Now I was in-between my lover and my sister, and both she and I had flimsy nightgowns on; Sarah's was short and almost transparent, something that was not lost on Philip when we changed for bed earlier that evening.

Ten minutes later I climbed over Philip to get up to use the bathroom. I let my cunt straddle his hip as he slept on his side. I rubbed my cunt on his hip a bit, and then continued to the john.

I did my business there, and decided quietly to open the door only a crack to look into the room. One wall had a big mirror on it so I could see the bed by looking at it using its reflection in the mirror.

Philip was kissing Sarah. He had pushed her nightgown up to her neck, exposing her entire body, and was fondling her breasts. She was trying to stop it, but her efforts seemed to me to be half hearted. I heard her say things like we should not be doing this, what about Joanie? Philip ignored her whispered protest and kept at it.

She could have used her hands to push him away. She could have slapped him. She could have stood up and got out of bed and scolded him. She did none of these things.

Having lost her pathetic attempt to behave decently, I saw her hand grope around for his cock, which of course was erect and throbbing and, I'm afraid, easy for her to find. Subtlety, thy name is not Philip. Finding his cock, she began to fondle it and to stroke it.

I took off my nightshirt and walked back to the bed. I got into bed, spread my legs, and said to Philip with ice in my voice, "Hey, cheating lover boy. Pretend I am my sister and fuck me instead."

Philip, not being the sharpest knife in the drawer, froze. He did not know what to do. Sarah solved his problem by saying, "Thanks, Joanie. I appreciate it." She then rolled over onto her side, presenting us with her backside. I could tell she was fingering herself.

Philip climbed on top of me and stuck his cock into me. I was not wet, far from it. I was furious. But I recently discovered, the hard way, that I like rough sex, so I got into it for the sex. It did not hurt that much. Once Philip started really going at it, Sarah sat up and blatantly watched.

Sarah could tell I was not really into having Philip fuck me right after what he had tried with her. It was more like I was enduring the fuck. Philip was slightly raised above me as we fucked, his arms propping himself up. Sarah slipped her hand between Philip and me, and caressed my breasts.

I had experienced before some small and fleeting bouts of lesbian sex, and had once even lightly and briefly fingered my sister, when our two cousins Ramon and Carlos were visiting and I was trying to deal with the whole concept of incest.

But Sarah and I had never really indulged in something like this before. I saw it more as an incestuous gesture by a loving sister, than as lesbian sex. But of course it was both. Seeing my positive reaction to her fondling of my boobs, Sarah forcibly pushed Philip off me, or more precisely she just rolled him off me and she took his place.

Sarah laid on top of me, our cunts touching, and she kissed me. It was not a sisterly kiss. It was loving, passionate, and sexy, all at once. It was and remains the best kiss of my life, and I have been kissed by many a talented man.

Philip was stunned by this incestuous display. Or maybe it was the lesbian display that got to him. I never asked him. He probably would not have known anyway. He would have said it was hot, and that level of analysis would have been enough for him.

Sarah's kiss involved more than technique and passion. It involved the love that comes from having shared our lives together, being close and loving sisters. I now got very wet, amazingly turned on.

Sarah reached down between our two cunts, hers on top of mine, and gently inserted her finger in me. She could tell I was now sopping wet, so she inserted two more fingers. She knew just what to do with them too, having doubtless practiced for years on herself. Nobody can finger a woman like another woman.

Then with the back of her hand pushing on her own mound, she started humping me, using the weight of her body to give her three fingers an intense thrust. After only about five of these humps I had a rather noisy orgasm.

Philip had watched the entire show, rather intensely, in a state of shock. His cock was throbbing, you could see the blue veins trying to burst out of his cock, it was so engorged with blood.

Sarah then rolled off of me. She said, "She's ready for you Philip. Do your thing."

I knew however that Philip was lusting for Sarah, doubtless all the more so after watching our incestuous and lesbian display. Men like watching girl on girl sex. Also, weirdness turns Philip on. And I knew at some point he was going to take Sarah, if she were to let him. And eventually she would let him; she wanted him.

He was so aroused after our little show however, that he would have been thrilled to fuck me. Hell, he would have fucked any naked woman who happened to walk into our room just then. Actually, she would not have had to be naked, as long as he could get his cock into her cunt. Even her ass would have sufficed, perhaps especially so. He was like a dog, surrounded by bitches in heat.

I said, "No. I'm happy and content. How about I watch the two of you go at it, if Sarah is willing? I know Philip is."

Sarah looked at me. Then she looked at Philip. We were all naked and Philip's cock was clearly ready to go. Philip looked at Sarah with unbridled lust in his eyes. Sarah said, "I can't, Joanie. He's your lover."

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Joanie of Zurich

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds