• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The "Wedding" Pt. 03

The "Wedding" Pt. 03

12

I woke up the next morning and noticed that Rachel was not next to me. This put me into a bit of a panic but I quickly collected myself. I know Rachel wouldn't just wonder off so I got up and walked out of the cave. I realized that I didn't have clothes on but whatever. We were on a deserted island. I walked past the campfire and continued on down towards the beach.

I arrived at the beach and there was Rachel. She was somewhat washing herself in the ocean but wasn't using soap or anything else. I stood there watching her for a couple of minutes then decided to go down into the water to do a little washing up of my own. She looked up at my approach and smiled.

"Hey there sleepy head." She said with a grin.

"Morning yourself gorgeous." I replied. "Washing up?"

"As best I can under the circumstances. I didn't want to use soap or anything because I didn't want to pollute the water but salt is a natural exfoliate."

"I guess but if it is good enough for you to wash up in the ocean, then it is good enough for me. Room for two?"

She laughed at the statement and I waded into the water to wash up. While washing up, we started to splash one another and engaging in childish water play. It wasn't long before we were both laughing hysterically. When we finally got out of the water, I noticed that there were no towels.

"I see we both forgot a towel." I said.

"No I didn't forget David. I just choose not to grab one. Besides, it isn't that warm yet so it would still be a lovely walk back to our cave."

And it was. We held on to one another as we walked. We passed markers we made when we first landed here and we started to point out familiar features. As we approached the cave, I picked her up and carried her across the cave mouth. When we entered the cave, I put her down slowly and she gave me a morning hug. During the embrace, her hand slid down and I felt her grab my cock and run it across her slit. I moaned slightly and she picked up her pace. I lowered her to the ground and began to insert myself into her.

"Not yet sweetheart." She said softly. "I want to but not yet. We have a busy day today, considering what today was supposed to be."

It was then I knew what she was hinting at. She wanted a wedding day and she thought it wasn't going to happen. Now that we have found true love with one another, she wants today to be her true "wedding day".

I rolled off and stood up and helped her to her feet. She went to the closet cave and came back out with only a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and slowly put them on. Once we were somewhat dressed, we both settled down for breakfast.

"So what do you want to do today?" Rachel asked.

"We could map some of the island and mark boundaries of where we should and shouldn't go." I replied thoughtfully. "That way we have a safety barrier. I'm not sure how far out but..."

"I can see why you would want to David." she said.

"After all, this place can be dangerous and thus boundaries do need to be established."

"Right! This is our third day on the island and since this is going to be our home for awhile, we need to see what else is around here."

"I agree. Do you want me to go with you?"

"It is safer in numbers. At least until we establish a boundary."

"When would you like to go?"

"After breakfast. We have some tape that we can use to mark pathways. I'm sure you have a sketchpad and thus could make a map."

"I don't know hun. I was never good with drawing maps." Rachel said thoughtfully.

"I know sweetheart. Doesn't have to be fully accurate but reasonableness is the key here."

She smiled at that and I can see the plan forming in her mind. When we finished eating, we cleaned up our mess and began the process of exploring the island more. We briefly talked about how far we should venture out and we agreed on a 1 mile radius to start. That will include the beach and the crash site on the northeastern side.

The first part of the exploration took us north of the cave entrance. Once we walked a mile, we made a mark and made our way back to the cave. We then proceeded eastward for the same mile and placed another marker. We repeated this with west and south till we had all four compass points covered. By the time the points were covered, it was already approaching 10:00 A.M.

Rachel used her sketchpad to great effect. She put each of the compass points on it and created a scale. She put different landmarks that we marked as well as the clearing where we stargazed last night. She marked where the plane crash was as well which wasn't all that surprising.

When she was done drawing, she showed it to me.

"It isn't perfect David, but it is a start." She said.

"Yup" I agreed. "I love it." And I really did. The map wasn't detailed but it showed the beach and ocean along with all the other landmarks we've been using that were close by. "We can work more on this later though. For now, we probably should tidy up some more."

"Agreed."

The camp we've made was becoming tidier. The campfire which still doubled as a signal fire was roaring and all debris was removed. We moved the kindling from outside the cave to just inside of it to protect it from the elements. The clearing in front of the cave was starting to look like a front porch. After all, this was the third day we spent cleaning up this area.

Once the area was cleared, Rachel sat down on the ground and sighed heavily. I could tell what was going through her mind. She stared into the fire and she was actually smiling softly. She was running her hands through her hair and humming. I sat down next to her and held her close.

"You seem to be relaxed." I said.

"Yea I am." She replied. "I guess knowing that I am in safe and capable hands is probably why."

"And here I thought you would be nervous or sad."

"Why? Because today was the day I was supposed to marry my fiancé? Maybe I am already with my fiancé?" she said with a grin.

I chuckled at that. Last night we basically pledged ourselves to one another. I even went the step of getting down on one knee and slipping the engagement onto her finger. "Well we can still have a ceremony if you really want to." I told her.

"And I want to too!" she said. "I love you sweetheart and I want to be with you forever and always." She leaned in and gave me a kiss.

There wasn't much more we could do in and around the cave so I figured I would go back down to the beach and fish. After all...we are trying to preserve the food that we have. Before I could go though, Rachel stopped me.

"Do you want lunch?" she asked.

"Of course." I replied. "What would you like?"

She went over to where we kept the rations and came back. She prepared lunch for the both of us and we started eat. While eating, we were talking about what was next for the day. Fishing was on the list as well as clearing the trail to our stargazing site.

When lunch was finished and we cleaned up the mess, Rachel and I went down to the beach. When we got there, Rachel took off her shirt and laid down on her towel. I sat down near the ocean and casted my line to fish. A couple of hours later, I managed to catch a few fish and started to clean them up to eat. When that was done, Rachel and I headed back home hand in hand. Strolling along the trail was like walking through the woods back home. It was very peaceful and relaxing.

As we approached the cave, I went back towards the campfire while Rachel went into the cave. It has been a long day already and I assumed she was going to go and take a nap. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 2:30 P.M. and that the wedding ceremony was supposed to begin in about an hour. I sighed but not in a misery like way. That was when I saw a shadow appear behind me. I turned around and there stood Rachel, dressed in red dress with her hair pulled back. She had on a touch of makeup and her lips were ruby red.

I just sat there dumbstruck at the beautiful sight I was staring at. It took me a moment to realize that is what she would have worn to the church. She looked gorgeous and after a moment, I stood up and gave her a big hug. When I let go, I looked her up and down and then I took her by the hand and twirled her. Her dress flared up slightly and I could tell she also shaved.

"You look terrific sweetness." I said once I got over the initial shock.

"Thank you." She said and she curtsied. "I'm assuming you were going to wear your tux to the church?" she asked.

"Yes I was." I replied. "I knew you were wearing something nice to the church as you were going to get dressed there but I wasn't expecting to see a knockout."

With my last sentence, she blushed and gave me her shy look. But she got over it and found a rock to sit on. She crossed one leg behind the other and put her hands in her lap. She looked at me lovingly and I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. Many thoughts were rushing through my head at that moment just like I'm sure many thoughts were rushing through her head.

"Well this is what I would wear to church on a Sunday." She started saying, "but since this was a special day, I would go a couple of steps up from my normal clothing. I guess I don't have to ask if ya like it since your reaction was proof."

"True." I replied. "I do like it and it suits you very well."

"Thank you."

It wasn't easy to control my feelings at that moment. All I wanted to do was pick her up and ravish her in our bedroom. However, we were preparing for a big day and though it was close to the time of the original ceremony, she was in no rush. As we sat by the fire eating a snack, I could feel the deep affection we have.

I then stood up and looked at her. "Do you want me to disappear for a while so that you could get totally dressed for this special occasion?" I asked her.

"You can if you want but it is going to take me some time to actually get ready. However, why don't you get ready first? That way, I can meet you in the clearing where we stargazed last night."

I smiled. "Alrighty sweetie. If that is what you want, then I shall go and get my tux on."

"Oh, not right now!" she exclaimed. "It is still too early for either one of us to do that."

I snickered at that. I held her close knowing that she wanted things to be special. I was willing to follow her lead on this as today is her day. She obviously wanted to continue to make it her day or she wouldn't have dressed up the way she did.

When we were done with our midday snack, I followed the trail towards our stargazing site and started to remove leaves and twigs. I knew it wasn't going to be perfectly clear but I just wanted to get most of it out of the way. Once part of the clearing was cleared, I worked backwards towards the camp site, making notes on where we could hang potential lighting. There were numerous places where torches could be hanged or planted into the ground.

When I got back to the camp, Rachel was putting a little more kindling on the fire. I grabbed some of the material that we used to make the torches and made a couple of more and took them to a couple of spots along the trail towards the small clearing. I placed a torch in the ground and made sure there was nothing that it would ignite and placed another in a rock face on the other side, a few feet from the first one. I surveyed the set up and nodded. I believed everything was in order and I returned back to the cave to make two more torches.

When I got back to the cave, I didn't see Rachel and so I entered the cave and saw a shadow in our bedroom moving around. I walked closer and could see that it was Rach and that she was getting things ready for later. I decided not to bother her. I exited the cave and finished with the chore that I started and got those set up. The torches were far enough away so that it wouldn't detract from the view but close enough to light the path.

I made my way back to the cave and Rachel was still in the bedroom. I walked into the closet and found my tux. I stripped out of my current clothing and started to dress in my tux. I put on a white t-shirt first followed by the white shirt that came with the tux. I then got the pants and jacket on. The shoes completed the ensemble and I was ready. I exited the cave and grabbed a torch and made my way down the path, lighting the newly placed torches as I went. Once the last torch was lit, I returned my torch to the campsite and prepared dinner.

Dinner wasn't going to be complicated. The foodstuffs that I took didn't necessarily need to be heated but some of it is better warmed. I got what didn't need to be warmed separated from what should be warmed. I wasn't going to start warming anything up just yet but it was good to be prepared. With the food that didn't need to be heated, I divided it up between her and myself. I also cut up some of the fruit we picked on the island. Once that was served up and placed where we were going to eat, I went back to the cave for a moment to retrieve the rings out of my bag.

When I had the rings, I left the cave and found my way to the clearing. When I got to the clearing, I stood off to the side and waited. This was a picture perfect spot. There was hardly a cloud in the sky tonight and the stars were out in all of their glory. There was a slight breeze but no one could have asked for a more perfect night. I took a deep breath and did what I could to control my breathing. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach as I fumbled with the ring box that was in my pants pocket.

I heard a rustle behind me. I turned towards the sound and I saw a shadow approaching. When I saw the shadow, the butterflies I was just getting under control decided to flutter even more and my palms started to sweat. I continued to stare as the figure that the shadow belonged to made her appearance.

The wedding gown is as beautiful as I remembered when she first had it on. It was a full length strapless gown with lace around her breasts. There was also lace around the bottom. There was sequence along a floral design on the side. My breath caught in my throat at seeing her. She even had silver sparkle eye shadow above her eyes. I couldn't believe how beautiful a bride she is. She walked slowly towards me and offered her my hand. She extended her gloved hand and touched mine and we made our way to the middle of the clearing.

We stood there staring at one another for a moment and I can see the happiness in her eyes. She had the softest smile on her face and her eyes were full of light. The butterflies that I was feeling, she was feeling as well and she was trying to keep her own breathing under control. Her other hand came up and I took it in mine and we held each other's hands. I stared at her and she was staring back. Neither one of us wanted to say a word for fear of breaking the spell that seemed to have fallen over both of us.

I finally worked up the courage and said "you look gorgeous Rach."

"Thank you. You look very handsome yourself." She replied.

"I'm very happy that you and I are here tonight dressed the way we are."

"So am I David." Rachel replied softly.

We continue to look at one another. I just couldn't for the life of me remove my eyes from her. At this moment, she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I'm having a hard time catching my breath as it has become ragged since I began holding her hands in mine. We looked at one another for a few more moments.

"Rach? From the moment we crashed landed here, all I wanted was for you to be happy."

"Yes all I wanted was to be happy. You made me happy. And I want to make you happy."

"You have made me happy. I am the luckiest man on Earth right now. Since we pledged ourselves to one another, I wanted to make this day special for you."

"And you succeed." She paused as she looked into my eyes. "Mr. David? Do you take me to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you love me, comfort me, honor and keep me in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others keep you only unto me as long as we both shall live?"

"I do" I said softly. I looked at her into those gorgeous eyes and said: "Miss Rachel? Will you have this man to be your lawful wedded husband? Will you love me, comfort me, honor and keep me in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others keep you only unto me as long as we both shall live?"

"I do" she said softly in return.

We continued to hold onto one another's hands. I then let go of her hands and got the ring box out of my pants pocket. I opened it up to show her the wedding rings and tears started to well up in her eyes. I handed her the ring that she would slip onto my finger while I kept the one that I would place on hers. Once that was done, I placed the ring box back into my pants pocket.

I then took Rachel's left hand into my right and stared into her eyes. I placed the ring on her ring finger and said: "I David take thee Rachel to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish forever, according to God s Holy Ordinance, and thereto I give thee my pledge."

Rachel then took my left into her right. She placed the ring onto my ring finger while staring into my eyes and said: "I Rachel take thee, David to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish forever, according to God s Holy Ordinance, and thereto I give thee my pledge."

Once the rings were on both of our ring fingers, we embraced one another and we kissed for the first time as "husband" and "wife". After we finished with a kiss, I held her close to me as we continued to stand there under the stars. I then offered her my arm and she took it and we made our way back down the trail to where our dinner was waiting.

We reached our campfire and I helped her down onto her usual seat. I then presented her with the first part of the dinner that was easily prepared. While we were eating the first part, I started to warm up the second part of our dinner. When it was warmed up, I served her portion of it and we had our first meal as a married couple.

When we finished our meal, I stood up and offered her my hand. When she took it, I helped her to her feet and twirled her slowly. She wound up with her back pressed against me and we just began to sway. As we began to dance together, she turned and face me and just danced. We acted like there was normal dancing music as well as slow dancing music. We just enjoyed each other throughout the night.

Before we knew it, it was 11:00 P.M. I took her hand and we walked back to the cave. When we approached the cave, I picked her up and carried her across the mouth of the cave. When we were in the cave, I put her down and she gave me that look.

"I have a surprise for you." She said mischievously. "Why don't you go to the bedroom and get ready and I'll join you shortly."

I couldn't say no to that so when she went into our closet, I got out of my tux in our bedroom and got onto our bed in nothing but boxers. The torch at the entrance of the bedroom was lit which casted a romantic glow over the room. I was taking this all in when Rachel reappeared. What she had on would make any man excited. She entered the bedroom wearing a very lacey white babydoll. There was a small tie string on the side that was tied. She walked over to the bed and I could see the skin of her breasts through the lace on her bosom. It was silky smooth material where the lace ended on down to where it ended which was just below her waist. She climbed into bed next to me and the hem came up and noticed that she had on a satin v-string panty. This made me become harder than I already got seeing her walk in.

When she climbed into bed, she snuggled up close to me. I turned on my side to face her and we began to kiss. My hands snaked around her back and we became totally entwined. During the course of our kiss, our bodies started pressing against one another. My rock hard cock was pressing up against her slit and I felt her grinding on it. We both started moaning from the movements.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The "Wedding" Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds