• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught with Mother-in-law's Panties

Caught with Mother-in-law's Panties

123

My wife asked me to drop off a serving platter she had borrowed from her mother since their house was on the way to another errand I was running that day. When I got to my in-laws' home, I found just my mother-in-law and when I came in she said she was just leaving to go to the store. I told her I would put the platter away but asked if I could use the restroom before leaving and she said that would be fine - just to lock up when I left. I didn't need to go, but I always loved it when my in-law's house was empty. As soon as she left the house I went straight up into her closet and began digging through the dirty laundry.

Ever since the day I found out my mother-in-law wore thong underwear and ever since I went through her panty drawer and found sexy lingerie, I always hoped that I would find a used thong or G-string in her laundry. As usual, there was no thong in the laundry but only normal bikini style panties. I felt disappointed, but it didn't stop me from pulling out the panties I found and sniffing each one to see which one contained the most of her scent. Her panties smelled amazing to me and for the past three years I would take every opportunity to go through her laundry. Her panties were sexy to me and she always wore nice underwear. Even the plainest pair of panties she wore had a sex appeal to them, and as soon as I picked a pair I would sit down on the toilet, hold them up to my face and start masturbating.

She came home earlier than I expected and that's how she caught me: sitting on her bathroom toilet with my nose smashed into her panties masturbating with my eyes closed. Just before she spoke up, I was imagining us getting into the sixty-nine position with her pussy and ass hovering just above my face. I liked to imagine how it would be to just begin smelling her as she sat on my face and how it would feel to have my cock going in and out of her mouth while I tasted her pussy and pushed my face deeper in between her legs.

"What are you doing!?!" She asked.

I was literally speechless and couldn't move. What could I say? There was nothing on earth that could explain what I was doing. After what felt like an eternity, I finally said, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"You're sorry!?! What are you thinking?"

My mind was racing but I couldn't think of anything to say that would help the situation. I simply uttered the words that came to me. "I'll never do it again." And with that I pulled up my pants, threw her panties down, and walked quickly out of the room. My heart was racing and I had no idea what I was going to do. I got downstairs and sat on the couch and listened to her move around upstairs above me. Should I just leave the house? What is she going to say to my wife? I heard her open her drawers and close them. I heard her moving about the room. I decided that I couldn't leave without saying anything, but I also could not go back up to her room.

A few minutes passed and all I was doing was working on what I was going to say when she came down. I began contemplating a story where I had come across the panties by accident and sort of picked them up unsure of whether they belonged in drawer or in the laundry basket. I knew it was stupid, but I was desperate for an idea to somehow make things better. She would want to accept a story, right? Anything that would make it seem like her son-in-law wasn't simply sniffing her panties and masturbating in her bathroom. Any story, no matter how ridiculous, would be better than the truth. I would rather look stupid than like a complete pervert. Enough time was passing that my heart wasn't racing as much, but I was incredibly anxious about what the next conversation with her would be like. What was she doing up there? When was she coming down? Does she know I'm still here?

After a minute or two of silence I heard her call out, "Charles, I need you to come up here."

I froze. I figured she was going to warn me that she was going to tell my wife and her husband and I told myself in that moment all I could do was face the consequences. I began the walk up the stairs back up to her bedroom. When I got to the door it was closed most of the way. I sort of paused at the door. Should I knock? How ridiculous would it look to her if I knocked after having just completely invaded her privacy minutes ago? But...I knocked...it just seemed fitting.

I heard her voice from inside the room, "Come in." Something about her voice both made the situation harder and easier at the same time. She was using a softer tone which took some of my fear away, but it also made me feel worse in some ways. In my fantasy, she was just a sexual object that I was using to get off. Her voice was a weird reminder of who she was as a person. I entered.

When I came in the room I saw that she was sitting on one of the chairs in the bedroom adjacent to the bed. They had two chairs in the room facing each other and I figured I should sit in the one facing her. "I'm so sorry," I said in the most sincere voice I had. I tried to sound sincere, but the truth was that I really was sincere. I wasn't happy to be sniffing her panties, and not just because I was caught. It was a compulsive behavior that I hated probably more than anyone.

As hard as it was, I told myself that I needed to wait to hear what she said before I said anything else. The truth was that I didn't know what she was going to tell me, and as scary as it was waiting, I knew that it was really her decision if she wanted to chase me out of the house right then or actually talk with me. So, I just did my best to look at her and wait for what she had to say.

"Charles, this is going to sound crazy, but I'm not that mad." She paused and then continued, "I was shocked when I came in and saw you like that...and walking out was probably the best thing for you to do right then. But I'm glad you didn't leave. I am trying to process this and to be honest, I'm just not that mad about it. I've been married for thirty years, and in that time if I've learned anything it's that men have a different kind of sexuality. Still...can I ask why, though?"

I paused when she asked that. I was so surprised to hear that she wasn't mad and I was still kind of coming down from the rush that I wasn't sure what to say. I wanted to convince her not to say anything to my wife and I considered saying something in that direction. However, her tone was breaking down my defenses and I felt like maybe it was time just to be honest. "I don't know exactly why, but your panties really turn me on and I love the smell of them." I couldn't believe I said it that plainly and I couldn't gauge her reaction to it. For a moment I stopped -thinking she was going to say something -but when she just kept looking at me I decided to explain a little more. "Since the first time I saw the top of a thong you were wearing underneath your jeans, I haven't stopped thinking about how sexy you are. I don't know how to explain it, but I can't stop thinking about you and your underwear seems about as close as I can get." I kind of ended with a nervous laugh. At that point, I think she recognized the absurdity of the moment because she laughed a little bit, too. She looked up at the ceiling and kind of sighed with a smiled one of those "life is so weird" kind of smiles.

"You know...I haven't worn a thong in a couple years." The conversation was almost turning humorous and the fact that she told me that kind of took more of the tension away.

"I know," I said with a blank face. I couldn't believe I just said that. Here all the tension was just beginning to leave and I let it slip that I had been paying attention to what underwear she had been wearing for years now.

She stopped smiling and looked me directly in the eyes. "How long have you been doing this?"

I stopped myself from answering. I couldn't say it. I just looked at her with eyes that pleaded mercy.

Finally, she broke the silence. "Charles, I'm going to finish getting things cleaned up here." Her eyes motioned to the panties that were still on the ground. "I think maybe we need to just put this behind us if you promise you won't do anything like this again."

I was almost in shock, but there was no way I was going to pass this offer up. "You got it. Never again."

"Okay. Why don't you head downstairs and get a show on or something. I think we both need a distraction about now."

I left the room feeling very relieved about everything, although my heart was still beating pretty hard. I told myself I would never do anything like that ever again and I sat back on the couch and picked up the remote. I turned on the TV but I didn't have any presence of mind to look for anything to watch so I just kind of sat there staring blankly at the screen. I could hear her moving about the room above me again and again I heard a drawer open and close. A minute or two passed and I kind of began wondering what else she was doing. I began panicking again. Could she be texting her husband or something? Is she reconsidering things?

Just then I heard her call, "Charles, can you come up here again?"

"Dammit," I thought to myself, "She must be reconsidering."

I got to the door and once again it was mostly closed. I didn't knock and instead called out, "I'm here."

"You can come in."

I pushed the door open and saw her sitting on the same chair looking at me. Something was a bit different about the way she looked at me. Some of the softness she had earlier seemed to be missing and she looked at me and quickly said, "Sit down" and nodded towards the other chair.

I went over to the chair silently; unsure of what she was about to say. She was crossing her arms over her chest and sitting with her legs crossed in that, "I'm in charge look" that women can pull off so well. I sat down and looked at her. Perhaps she again saw the desperation in my eyes and her look softened again. She put her arms down by her side and smiled. "Charles, you promise that you will never do something like this again?"

"Yes." I said.

"Okay. I'm going to be nice to you, then." I thought she had already been quite nice so I waited for her to explain what she meant. She continued, "Why don't you go back into the closet and look in the laundry basket?"

I stood up. My knees started shaking and my heart was pounding. What in the world was happening? I walked into the closet and looked down at the laundry basket. Nothing looked unusual or out of place until I took a closer look at the pair of panties that was sitting on top of the laundry pile. They weren't there before. I was completely frozen when I heard her say, "You can pick them up."

Was this really happening? I reached down and put my hand around the panties. They were warm with a slight moisture to them. They were kind of a seamless silky pair of panties that she would have worn under a skirt or dress. I knew immediately that she had just taken this pair off and placed them in the laundry after we had talked. "Bring them here," she said. I walked back into the room holding the silky panties in my hand. I was powerless in this moment. Whatever she would tell me to do, I would do it, and I was beginning to believe I would love it.

She nodded back at the chair and I sat down and I stared at her silently still holding the panties. She leaned back again looking directly in my eyes and smiled slyly, "You can smell them." I put the panties up to my face and began breathing in the scent softly. I kept my hand closed around them and just held them lightly against my face. "Not like that," she said, "Do it like before." I panicked a bit because I knew what she meant. When she came in I had the crotch of the panties pressed tightly against my nose and I was breathing in the scent as deeply as possible. Could she really mean to do that? I stopped and began unfolding the panties so that the crotch area would be completely accessible to my nose. I put them back up to my face and began taking deep breaths.

It was wonderful and I was getting an erection. I wasn't sure what she wanted me to do next and I sort of wondered if I should start masturbating like when she caught me. Thinking maybe she was implying that, in a tentative way, I began reaching down towards my crotch. "No, no," she said gently, "Just smell them for now." Her smile was almost devilish now and she leaned forward and put her hand on my knee. "Do you like the way my panties smell?" She asked and I nodded silently. "Well..we are only just beginning." I almost died at the thought.

She leaned back again in her chair and let me know it was time to stop sniffing the panties I was holding. I put them down and looked at her. She had my complete attention and I noticed everything about her. "Would you like to get a better sense of me?"

I knew what that could mean and I nodded while saying, "More than anything in the world."

She laughed a bit and said, "Good. I like that attitude." She was wearing a tan skirt and I was staring at her smooth legs. She stayed silent for a moment and just when I was feeling unsure about what was supposed to happen she said, "You'll need to come here."

I stood up and as I started taking a step towards her she put a foot out and stopped me. "I think I want you to crawl," she said. Her eyes seemed to be checking for whether I was about to back out of things. As much as she was in control of the situation, I could tell that this was a far cry from a normal experience for her, too. We were both just going with things.

I slowly got down on my hands and knees and looked up. The angle offered an incredible view that I had tried to steal many times before. Like always, her legs were crossed and all I could take in was her smooth skin and tan legs. However, the difference now was that I didn't have to look away quickly or pretend like I was doing anything other than admiring her beauty. I began to crawl forward never taking my eyes off her thighs, knees and feet.

When I reached where she was sitting she lifted her foot up towards my face and said, "You can start here." She kind of let the high heel she was wearing dangle off the end of her toes until she playfully flicked it off. I had never been a foot person so I wasn't sure what to expect. I leaned forward and took a whiff of her toes. This was new for me and I am not sure how I felt about it, but the way she was controlling me drove me crazy. After the first small whiff I took a deep inhale and absorbed the smell of her feet through my nose. Whatever I was before, I was now a foot person.

She kind of pushed my head back with her foot so I would stop and look up. "Charles, I have a little surprise for you and I wonder whether you are ready for it or not."

I was actually wondering the same thing at this point. The whole situation was turning me on so much that I figured if anything went further I was going to orgasm in my pants that instant. Still, I had spent years fantasizing about what my mother-in-law looked like in her panties and I was dying in anticipation. "I'm ready," I said with almost a gulp.

She looked at me for a moment and smiled. "Okay," she said, "I think I will give you the surprise." Very slowly she began uncrossing her legs. I could have been on fire in that moment and I wouldn't have looked away. I had thought about this for years and played different fantasies out while masturbating. I had tried so many times to peak up her skirt and loved looking at her underwear when it came out of top of her jeans. She moved slowly enough for me to take things in inch-by-inch. Her knees began to part and I followed the length of her thighs to opening of her skirt. At first the light didn't get inside the skirt so I just saw her legs disappear into shadow. But as she continued I saw the first glimpse of the white fabric of her underwear.

I knew right away what I was about to see. She continued to spread her legs slowly revealing a white lacy thong that made a perfect triangle over her pubic area and disappeared into the crack of her ass. She had put on a thong just for me. When she had her legs completely spread out she kind of lifted her legs by extending her feet into a tip-toe position. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The inside of her thighs were smooth and fair and met perfectly with her pussy. I could see a little bit of pubic hair through the lace of her white thong.

"You knew I haven't worn a thong in a long time because you'd sneak into my laundry every chance you could get, isn't that right?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered obediently.

She slowly reached down and covered her crotch with her hand. "I still have thongs, but I haven't worn them in a while. Since you promised you would never sneak up and sniff my panties ever again I began to feel bad that you never got to smell a thong I had worn. After all, it only seems fair that if this truly is the last time you will smell my panties, it should be the best time, right?"

I didn't say anything. I was still caught in disbelief and completely focused on every little detail of her body. She was using her hand to put a little pressure on her crotch and I saw that she even rubbed her pussy just slightly. She took her hand away and leaned forward while keeping her legs spread until she was just a few inches from my face. She took the same hand and used it to lift my chin so that we were eye to eye. She whispered, "Do you want to smell my pussy?" She moved her hand up around my mouth and I just started to detect the scent of her pussy that lingered on her fingers when she kissed my mouth using her tongue.

When she pulled away I was still on my knees and she sat up straight. Her legs were still spread and she looked down at me saying nothing. She began to slide her hips forward just a little in the chair. After she stopped moving I looked up at her eyes and without saying anything she just nodded. I took that to mean I could move towards her pussy. As I got within a couple of inches I could start to smell the sweetness of her and my cock started throbbing. I was about an inch away and I just stopped and started breathing her in. I had never been so turned-on in my life.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"I love it." I answered.

I stayed in that position for as long as I could and I think I would have stayed there forever but she pulled up and away and closed her legs while gently pushing me back. "Charles, we can stop now or we can take this further." She said in a serious tone. "But if we are going to take it further I need to hear you say it. I need to hear you say that you want everything that is about to happen and after this we will never talk about this ever again and never do anything like this ever again."

"I want everything." I said.

"Okay...take your clothes off and get on the bed."

I took off my clothes and started to get on the bed - never taking my eyes off her. She kind of stopped me at the edge of the bed and got in between my knees. She was still fully dressed and I was completely naked. She put her hands on my thighs and we started kissing again. It was a deep kiss and during our kiss she started rubbing her hands up and down my thighs and moved closer to my cock. I was moving my hips in response to her touch and I felt my cock begging to be touched by her hands. She kept getting closer and then moving away. She broke away from our kiss and lowered her body so that her face was just inches from my cock. I wondered if she would start licking it or sucking it but she just kept her hands on my thighs and her face inches from my cock. She started to move in closer to where I could feel her breath on my penis. She started to move even closer and right when I thought her lips would touch my cock she turned slightly and kissed the inside of my thigh right next to it. She looked up at me and smiled. I watched her close her eyes and move back towards my cock still stopping just short of touching it with her mouth. I was dying for her to touch me, but I almost exploded when I realized that she had begun smelling the air around my dick. She started slowly and then proceeded to take deeper inhales.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught with Mother-in-law's Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds