• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Project Sister Pt. 01

Project Sister Pt. 01

Long, no sex in the first part but It is worth reading to get the whole story before reading part two. Thanks for reading comments welcome.

*****

My name is Derek I'm a 6'4",220 lb, red headed nerd. I'm 25 years old with a limited sexual experience. This is the story of how I manipulated my sister to satisfy my smoking fetish and sexual needs. My sister Siobhan is 18 years old, 6'tall, athletic body, nice large breast and indescribable green eyes. She also has long red hair and the faintest freckles. In other words drop dead gorgeous.

Siobhan also lives with me since our parents moved to London. They are both financial experts. They moved when Siobhan was seventeen and to keep from uprooting her before her senior year she stayed with me. We live just outside New York City in a luxurious house.

The story begins about six months after that. Because of our age difference we were never close growing up. I began to realize how gorgeous she really was and started fantasizing about her especially her smoking. That I knew would never happen. She was a good Catholic Irish girl down to the gold cross necklace she always wore. She was also a great soccer player with scholarship offers from several major schools. There was no way she would ever smoke never mind fuck her brother.

That is until I intervened. I came home to find her stressing over midterms, did I mention she is also a straight A student. A plan popped into my mind. I am a computer science grad student in NY. I told her a friend of mine was doing a study on a new anxiety medication and because she was now eighteen I could get her in the trial. She hesitated.

"He assured me it's safe." I told her.

"I guess I could try it." She said reluctantly.

"Great I'll set it up." I replied.

That night I came up with a questionnaire containing personal info including smoking, drinking, and sexual history. All bull shit, just for my curiosity but printed on university letterhead so it looked very official. I sealed the envelope with a numbered sticker, we use to seal university computers after repairs. She was instructed to use that number on the forms for anonymity. I also enclosed a return envelope with my PO box number that I use for my porn collection, and the following pill bottle.

I went to the drug store and bought nicotine lozenges. I took an old prescrption bottle and made a fake label with a study number, bottle number, and instructions to place one pill under the tongue every 4 hrs for one month. I also added a warning may cause dizziness and a number to call only if severe side effects occur. I hoped she never called because it was the universities IT help desk.

The next day I delivered the package which she opened and began filling out. After sealing the return envelope I saw her take the first pill. At dinner time I asked if she could feel any affects yet.

"It kind of burned under my tongue and I got light headed but it actually felt kind of cool, and it's mint flavored."

"Did you feel less anxious?" I asked.

"Not really but I'm sure it isn't supposed to work after one pill." She answered.

After we finished eating I saw her take another pill, and put the bottle in her purse. My dick was hard knowing nicotine was flowing into her hot body. I jerked off imagining smoke pouring out of her beautiful lips.

Two days later her reply arrived in my PO box which I quickly opened and read. As I assumed she said she had never smoked or drank alcohol. She even confirmed my suspicion that she was a virgin, to my surprise under medications she wrote she took a multi vitamin and birth control. I never even suspected that but it excited me.

Two weeks later I checked in with her again by sending a questionnaire about her use, if "The medicine," had any benefits or side effects. Like clockwork two days later I got the response. I was ecstatic when I read she felt the pills had helped and she even looks forward to taking them.

My plan was in full swing I just had to be patient a little while longer. Before she was set to run out I made another Questionnaire and pill bottle with instructions to take pills every six hrs for two days then ever eight hours for two days.

On the day she ran out Christmas break had begun and Siobhan was obviously jittery. She was definitely feeling withdraw effects, even snapping at her friends on the phone.

"I'm going to call the number and see if I can get more pills." She told me.

Horrified I replied "No I'll call ugh... John," Pulling a name out of mid air "He's in charge of the study."

"OK." She snarled.

"Hey John this is Derek my sister was in your anxiety study and wants to know if she can get more pills?"

Dial tone.

"Oh I see...No I understand...Yea very anxious...No I don't think she would do that anyway...OK thanks Merry Christmas."

"What did he say?" She asked before I even put down the phone.

"Well your not the only one wanting more and the study is temporarily discontinued because of dependence concerns."

"Well what should I do then?" She snapped.

"He said other than going to a Dr. and getting a prescription for another anxiety pill, the only thing he could say was the chemical in the pills is similar to nicotine, so you could try smoking and see if it helps but as a medical student he couldn't recommend it. I told him you wouldn't do that any way."

"What that sucks." She replied

"Well you smoke I guess I could try it."

Concealing my excitement I said "You don't want to smoke you Bitch at me all the time."

"I'm sorry just get me a cigarette."

"OK but not mine, a girl left some menthol lights here one night after I pissed her off, they would be much better for your first time."

"It is your first time, right?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Of course it is." She said.

I went to my room with a huge hard on, it was finally going to happen. I grabbed the cigarettes and headed back to the living room. I smoked only in my room so I also took an ashtray.

"Are you sure." I said handing her the pack.

She snatched the pack from my hand took one out and examined the long white cigarette. She finally put it to her lips as I lit it for her.

"Go slow at first." I warned.

"Take a little in and inhale slowly." I continued.

She did as instructed and blew out a perfect stream of smoke. I almost came right then and there. Taking the cigarette between her fingers she took it out of her mouth and examined the smoke coming from the tip. Returning the cig to her lips she took another drag, coughing a little this time.

"It's minty." She said with a little smile.

"That's the menthol." I replied.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked lighting one of my cigarettes without waiting for a response.

"Don't tell anyone about this." Siobhan ordered.

"I won't." I promised.

I watched as she took a third deeper drag and admired the smoke escaping her lips. I flipped on the TV and found a movie I knew she liked. Her next drag was even better and now her ash needed to be flicked. I gave here instructions and she tapped it into the ashtray. More than half her cig was gone very quickly.

"I'm a little light headed like from the pills, but it feels even better." She admitted.

She finished her first cigarette and crushed it out,taking a sip of her water. My head was spinning I couldn't concentrate on the movie. About halfway through I lit another cigarette hoping she would as well.

"I think I'll have one too, I feel much better now." She said with a little surprise in her voice.

She took a cig from her pack and lit it with no problem. I tried watching her every move without getting caught. I could not believe my plan had worked so well.

The movie ended and the sequel was coming on next.

"Do you want to watch that too?" She asked pulling a third cigarette from her pack and lighting it.

"Sure, I'll even make popcorn after we finish our smokes."

"Great!" She said excitedly, before taking her biggest drag yet and blowing the smoke near my face.

"Sorry."

"No problem." I said blowing a cloud of smoke directly in her face causing her to laugh.

We finished watching the movie smoking two more cigarettes each. We said our good nights before heading to bed.

"Thank you, Derek I had a good night."

"Me too." I said out loud.

"More than you will ever know." I said to myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Project Sister Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 202 milliseconds