• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sara's Amazing Night

Sara's Amazing Night

I felt his entire weight, his entire body push me against the wall and the more I struggled the harder he pushed into me. My hands are firmly planted on the wall and my eyes are closed. At this moment, I feel panic. Panic of what may come soon.

His leg, strong and thick, push my legs apart but my tight skirt stops them. He doesn't let that prevent him from what he wants and now his hand lifts up my skirt, well past my cute ass and then he pushes my legs further open.

I feel his fingers slide up and over my ass as he grabs the waist of my pantyhose and panties and in one quick movement, pulls them down. He has exposed my ass and before I can even guess what he has in mind, I hear the jingling of his belt buckle. He's taking my ass by force.

As I feel the swollen head of his cock part my cheeks, he plunges in and he fills my ass quick. I bite my bottom lip as I feel his breath cascade over my neck. He slides out and slides his hard cock back in.

Eric was friends with one of my special friends Doug. I met Doug over the Internet a few months ago and had several dates. He loved Sara because Sara met his needs. I was his 50's housewife, his fantasy. I'd cook and clean and when I was done, he would take me to his bedroom and we would have some of the most amazing sex I've ever had. Maybe it was the skirt and blouse with apron. Maybe the old fully fashioned stockings and modest heels I would wear. Maybe it was how he fucked me, but it was always a great romp.

So when Eric emailed me out of the blue, it took me by surprise. I've never had a referral but when he told me how amazing I was from his friend, I was intrigued.

We met for drinks at a bar not far from work, so I made sure I wore something a little tighter, maybe a little sexier than normal. Most of the girls gave me hell at points, asking about who the lucky guy was. Some of the men gave me a 2nd look and one even pointed out that if the date didn't go well, he'd like to take me out for drinks.

When I finally met up with Eric he wasn't what I was expecting. While Doug was your prototypical frat boy, thick and douchey in a way, Eric was the total opposite. He was meek in manner and the same in how he dressed. Moderate suit, moderate tie. Even his haircut screamed moderate.

He was also incredibly shy. Awkward would be a better word. As I sat down at the table he avoided eye contact and our greeting was a stern handshake. I felt at times as if I was meeting a lawyer or doing a business deal.

He was very much a gentleman though and ordered my glass of wine and something to eat. We had no interaction until the wine came, but he raised his class and we cheered. To what I had no idea.

After a couple of sips, I decided to open the conversation and asked him a few questions. He worked at one of the banks downtown, in small business loans. He's lived here for a few years and came from NYC.

I made more small talk to alleviate the uncomfortableness and as he finished his glass of wine, he seemed more loose. So of course I had to ask him why he emailed me.

He told me about some of the talks he would have with Doug when they went out for beers and what not. He talked about how Doug described out times together and how even more amazing the sex was.

I have to admit. I blushed just hearing this. Sure Doug would tell me time and time again how amazing it was to be with me but hearing it second hand blew me away. It sent goosebumps through my body and honestly, I started to get aroused.

So I asked him the million dollar question. I asked him why he felt compelled to email me while in the back of my head I knew. He wanted what I gave Doug those many times. What's so different is that I always find the men I end up having sex with. As Sara, I loved sex but I felt comfortable with making sure I knew them well before I went to bed with them. I always made sure that they knew what they were getting with me. No surprises which is why I generally met up with admirers rather than a stranger at a bar and such.

He was still shy and hemmed and hawed at answering my question, but once the waitress brought our second glass of wine, he finally let the cat loose.

He was getting married in a couple of months and he wanted to fulfill one last fantasy before he tied the knot. He must have seen the look on my face because I was now trying to wonder what it was he wanted.

He asked if that's what I did for guys. I smiled at him because that's what Sara is. I find it exhilarating to put myself out there to make a man's fantasy come true. Whether it's a fetish or a notch on the belt or to check off something on a list, I find that I enjoy it even more when I can make something a reality for the man I'm with.

With Doug it was being a subservient 50's housewife. Clean, cook and fuck. Be at my man's beck and call. For another it was to satisfy his pantyhose fetish. For others it's something else.

For Eric it was something different. My only concern was being with an engaged man. Now, I don't want to assume that every man I was with was single. I knew Doug was married and a couple of my one night stands were married but something about Eric wanted me to do the right thing and say no. All I could see is her finding out and his life is ruined.

I asked him why he didn't want to be with his soon to be wife. He did everything he could do to not look at me in the eyes. I sensed the difficulty he had with telling me so i reached over and touched his hand.

He took that deep breath and finally looked into my eyes. He loved his fiancé. They knew each other through high school and college. It touched me he was marrying his high school sweetheart. He espoused his love for her so I had to ask why he emailed me.

Their sex life was good but repetitive. It was never exciting. Some heavy kissing and missionary. I could feel myself getting puppy dog eyes for his story. He wanted something different and I smiled. I told him in a light voice that I'm very different.

His fantasy wasn't to be with another woman. In fact he told me he had an affair a couple of years ago and I quickly became confused. If it wasn't another woman he wanted to be with them what was his fantasy?

After a couple of weeks I drove home from work. I wore my cute charcoal pinstripe pencil skirt, a white blouse and my cute peep toe sling backs. As always, I wore pantyhose and a cute pair of panties under them.

I walked up to my door and opened it, coming in and dropping my briefcase on the table next to my door. I locked it and decided after the day I had, all I wanted was to slip into my tee and shorts and hit the couch and watch some TV with have a glass of wine.

As I walk to my bedroom, I heard the knock at my door. I knew I wasn't expecting a visitor or a date. I thought it was a salesman or my neighbor, who had a little crush on me.

When I opened the door, he pushed me in and slammed the door closed. I didn't have much time to do or say anything. In a matter of minutes, Eric had me pinned against the wall, my skirt up and my pantyhose and panties down to my knees.

He was forceful and silently demanding. As my body was pressed against the wall, he slid his raw and fleshy cock deep inside my sissy ass. He was slow and methodical. I took his hard cock, every inch and when he filled my ass, he grunted.

When he finally pulled out, I pushed back and knocked him away from me. He stumbled back and I took it as a chance but as soon as I tried to run to my bedroom, he grabbed my arm and directed me to my couch.

I landed softly and one of my heels came off. My skirt was still up and my panties and pantyhose were bunched around my knees. My soft sissy cock was exposed and as he saw it, he smiled.

He asked what kind of guy dresses like a girl. I tried to answer but was scared. Then Eric stood over me and said if I wanted to be a sissy slut, he would treat me like a sissy slut.

He grabbed my hair in his hand and brought my mouth close to his cock. His swollen head is inches from my mouth and as I looked at it directly, he smiled. He told me to suck his cock, to be the sissy slut I pretended to be.

I obeyed. I opened my mouth and he slid his cock in my mouth. His hands were on the sides of my head, hair intertwined in between his fingers and he guided my head back and forth. He used my mouth like he used my ass. It was his to fuck and I took every inch. As I gagged he would go faster and faster. He loved that his sissy gagged on his cock. I struggled to breath but loved having a man take my mouth, filling it.

He didn't want to cum in my mouth. He told me a sissy should only get cummed in their ass and with that, he slid his cock out of my mouth. It was wet from my mouth.

Then he ripped my blouse off and exposed my breasts under my silky pink cami. He smiled again and said how sexy it was that this sissy slut had breasts. While hormones gave me nice a cups, science and a good doctor made them a big b.

His hands enveloped them as he pinched my nipples. He groped with one hand and stroked his cock with the other. He was ready to feed my ass. He wanted me to be his slutty sissy bitch. He wanted to finish what he started.

He turned me around and pulled my ass up in the air. My face was buried in the leather cushions.

I felt his tongue probe my ass. He circled my sissy hole. He was getting me wet. Lubed. He wanted easy access into my tight ass and in seconds he slid in me. His head pushed my hole open and before I could moan in delight, he fed me his shaft.

This wasn't kind or soft. As he took my mouth and ass earlier, this was a job. He wanted to bred this sissy and he wasn't going to stop until his cum leaked out of my tight ass.

With every thrust he moaned and so did I, but mine were muffled by the cushions. As he thrust harder and faster, he asked me if I liked it. I would shake my head no. This was his fantasy. To be dominate. To take what he felt that he deserved. To rape me. This was his fantasy he told me that night in the bar. To follow me home from work and force himself in my home. To rip my clothes off and to truly fuck me.

Since I agreed to this scenario and laid down the rules about this encounter. No hitting. No bruises. I wore clothes I didn't mind if they were ripped or torn. I wanted it to be perfect for him. Like an early wedding present.

So as he fucked my tight little ass, I struggled and tried to stop him. I even pleaded with him to stop and the more I begged, the more I pleaded the harder and faster he went. He was fucking me so hard that he was making my couch slide on the hardwood floor.

I loved how his hands gripped my hips as he plunged harder and deeper in me. The pressure he put on me was exhilarating. It's been a while since I've had a man fuck me like that. He even made my cock cum a little, which he felt as he reached around and stroked my sissy clit.

He had some of my cum on his fingers and from what I could tell, he licked his fingers.

After a few more thrusts, he unleashed his warm and sticky cum deep in my ass. He buried himself deep in me until he was finished and then slid his sticky cock out of my ass.

He was breathing hard and almost in unison with mine. As I turned around to face him, I saw his cock glistening with his cum and some still oozing out. He looked exhausted but gave me a smile and in between his hard breathing, told me to clean his cock off. When I shook my head he stepped closer and made me do it.

I took the rest of his cum in my mouth and did what I was told. He even shot just a little deep in my throat.

With that he was done. He was finished and pulled up his pants. He kissed me on the lips and whispered in my ear thank you. As he left, he turned and smiled. I gave him a smile back.

A couple of weeks later he emailed me. It wasn't long but very meaningful. He thanked me for what I did. To be honest, while it was truly his fantasy, his fantasy to control and force himself on and in me, it was mine. I always had a feeling of being taken forcibly by a strong man. To have him manhandle me, rip my clothes off and just fuck me and leave. Eric did for me what I did for him.

I think he'll always remember Sara. I know I'll always remember Eric.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sara's Amazing Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds