• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Company Vacation Ch. 03

The Company Vacation Ch. 03

Chapter 3 - In the End

We spent the next day as we did the first few, spending time with men who were fucking my wife without my permission by the pool and enjoying the amenities of our luxury hotel. Despite my protests, my wife Victoria seemed to not only give her consent, but seems to have been giving her consent for a long time behind my back.

I spend some time away from the group and walked along the beach in the afternoon before heading back to our room to figure out dinner plans.

"Oh hi love, Jack invited everyone out for dinner again, but he wanted to try that sushi bar. That sound good to you?" asked Victoria as I walked into the room.

Of course not, but I wanted to wall off my emotions before I could figure them out. "Sounds delicious. I bet the fish here is so fresh. Is it formal or casual?"

"Casual," she said with calm in her voice, "just a relaxing evening he said."

"Perfect. I'll get dressed. What time?"

"He didn't say. Just said text him when we were hungry and we could meet up there."

So that's what we did. An hour or so passed as we both got ready. I showered to get any sweat from the hot sun off and changed into something casual.

Dinner was great. The fish was indeed very fresh, as were the vegetables and everything else accompanying our meal. The ambiance was very pleasant, though interrupted at times by my paranoid observations of how Brad and Victoria interacted, then by how Kevin and Victoria interacted. Brad and Victoria's new relationship paradigm after they deuces seemed to be more off a jovial high school fling, where young lovers just used each other's bodies like animals. Kevin and Victoria's paradigm appeared to remain professional, as if the show my wife gave and facial palate she provided for his cum was simply a professional courtesy, not an extramarital sexual act for both. Perhaps this helped explain how their "company stress relief" seemed so casual and not an issue. At times it made me uncomfortable, at times I was afraid to stand so nobody would see my erection.

The five of us ate and enjoyed each other's company until the idea of sleep sounded too good to pass up, Victoria and I made our way back to the room. Feeling the effects of the alcohol from dinner, we both looked deeply into each other's eyes and passion overcame us. She grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me into her waiting lips. We kissed passionately, and I felt I had my wife back.

We passionately made love to each other for almost an hour. It wasn't the primal sex she had with Brad, nor was it the risqué show she gave to Kevin; it was a husband and wife expressing their love for each other through the art of love making. I felt the anger and stress of the acts Victoria did countless times behind my back and with Brad and Kevin I witnessed here melt away. In my mind I started to put it all behind me.

I climaxed deep in her, consummating and reigniting our love. It was the best sex we ever had, it was the most passionate love we've ever made. We fell asleep in each other's arms and slept the night away.

We awoke to a beautiful sunrise, marking the start of the next stage of our married relationship. In a way, she admitted her guilt in the way she made love to me last night without saying a word. In this beautiful place and with this beautiful woman, I found it in my heart to somewhat forgive her. I was too in love with her.

We enjoyed room service on our patio together, smiling and laughing and enjoying the cool breeze blowing in from the beach. We talked about what we wanted to do on our second-to-last day of vacation.

"The boys were talking about going deep sea fishing. Do you want to go?" she asked.

"Yes! I've always wanted to do that. Are you ok if I go without you?

"Sure love. I have no desire to fish, never have," she stated truthfully. "You go, and I'll hit the spa."

"Great! What time are they getting together?"

"They are meeting in the lobby at 9 o'clock."

That gave me an hour or so to enjoy finishing breakfast with my wife and getting ready for great time with Jack, Kevin, and Brad. Even though two of them defiled my wife, I knew I would eventually have to let the anger go and this seemed like a good time to do it. Although I wouldn't overtly confront them about this, internally I could use this time with them as absolution for the transgressions that transpired this weekend.

I got ready and went to the lobby, finding Kevin and Brad already there.

"Hey bud!" Kevin greeted me. "You coming with us today?" he asked.

"Hell yeah, Victoria said you guys chartered a boat and a captain to do some deep sea fishing."

"We sure did," Brad said chiming in, "plus I got us some of these." He pulled a small box of six cigars out of his messenger bag, the wrapper bore the name Havana and a metallic version of the Cuban flag. "I also picked this up in town, it's the best!" He pulled a 750ml bottle of a rare single malt scotch out and we all got shit-eating grins on our faces.

"Where's Jack?" I asked.

"Oh, poor bastard gets too sea sick to come. He's going to do a nature hike on the beach," said Kevin. "The Shark's Head Trail I think is what he said. Supposed to go into and around some kickass rock formations. Dude loves to hike!"

"True that, but he doesn't know what he's missing!" shouted Brad has he and Kevin high-fived.

We all laughed and grabbed our bags as we strolled down to the marina. Our boat and captain awaited us as we climbed aboard the fishing boat Barracuda. Our captain, Marco, was a pleasant and old sea dog, being probably no more than 50, but weathered by the years of the hot Caribbean sun and the constant blast of salty sea spray.

We puttered away from the dock for about 5 minutes before Marco let loose the engines with full force. We all had to brace ourselves as the Barracuda barreled out into the open ocean, taking us to the fertile grounds where many large fish lived. After we arrived at where the big fish roam, we cracked open the scotch and lit up our cigars. The boat bobbed in the water for hours, slowly pulling our lines through the water, hoping a big fish would bite.

We drank and smoked, laughed and got close to catching a few big fish, but each time they broke the line. Even though we didn't land anything, I and the time of my life with two men who I felt like I could strangle just days before. We were out on the water for longer than I expected, as in a buzzed haze I noted the sun was lower in the sky that I expected it to be. Looking at my watch, it was already 5:45 p.m. The four of us decided we had our fun and decided to head back to the hotel.

Marco parked the boat on the dock with the expert seamanship you'd expect from a salty dog like him. We shook hands, gave him a generous tip, and left the marina to go back to our respective rooms. Brad, Kevin, and I all agreed we'd meet back at the hotel's famous steakhouse at 8:00 p.m. for a final blowout dinner together. I told them I'd tell Victoria once I got back to my room and text Jack with our plans.

I found my way back to my room, and pushed the door open to find the room empty. Not concerned at first, I figured Victoria might still be at the spa or at the pool. I texted her to check in and tell her about our dinner plans. I followed that up with a text to Jack informing him of our upcoming dinner. I then set my phone down and lay down on the bed, grabbing a bit of shuteye before dinner so I wouldn't crash halfway through the meal.

I awoke and checked my phone to see if Victoria had texted back. It was only fifteen minutes later, but I felt very refreshed. Now though, I started wondering where Victoria was. First, I swung by the pool thinking she couldn't still be at the spa, but to no avail. Plenty of happy patrons and swimmers, but no wife. I called her this time on my phone and got no answer. I tried calling Jack to see if he knew where she was, but again, no answer. He's probably still on his nature hike. A ha! That's probably where they are and why they can't get cell reception.

I asked the concierge for a map of the beach trails around the hotel and found the Shark's Head Trail. I waked out towards the beach and turned towards the direction of the trailhead. Coming across it only a few minutes later, I started up the path. It was mostly sandy paths and palm trees at first, but a sharp right turn led me to a more rocky path. I started hiking up the trail and gawked at the beauty of the formations, most particularly the jagged behemoth that looked like, you guessed it, a shark's head.

I climbed up a rather steep trail for what seemed to be a half hour, when I came into a beautiful open area. Sand blown up on this small top made a great place for me to stop and catch my breath and I stared out at the beauty of the ocean and sky. I guess I didn't realize how steep the climb was, because I must've ascended five hundred feet or more in my hike. Thinking I needed some time to get down before dinner, I figured I had enough of a break and set off.

Instead of retracing my steps down the steep incline I came up, I headed right down a more gradual path down through the rocks. I carefully edged my way down a few steep rock faces before coming across an opening through the rocks. Thinking it to be a shortcut I saw on the mat earlier, I cut in and continued towards the beach. I walked through a narrow rock passage and could see the sun piercing through an opening in the rock ceiling, painting a bold ray of sunlight into a small cave inside. It was then I heard it.

It was muffled at first, but I could clearly hear something coming from the the cave. Not knowing the local fauna, I felt a pit in my stomach as I didn't know what I would come across. I kept creeping forward deeper into the cave, not wanting to startle whatever wild animal lay inside. As I got closer, it sounded more like a wounded animal than a fierce one, as muffled whines and moans were becoming more audible. I pushed forward in my determination to see the animal and to get back to the hotel in time to freshen up for dinner.

As I sidestepped through a narrow passage towards a sandy cave, I could hear what sounded like slow clapping. The moans were becoming louder as I exited the narrow passage and stepped into the sunlit cave. What came into view was no wild animal, just animals.

Jack lay in the sand nude, Victoria bucking like a wild bronco on his cock reverse cowgirl style. Both were stark naked and clueless they were being watched. The moans were clearly not a wounded wild animal, just a wild wife wounding her husband. Her tight butt clapped down on his hips as he drove his cock over and over into my wife.

His hands were on her hips, helping drive her moist pussy onto his big cock. The entrance to the cave was behind them, so I could see the girth of his manhood as it repeatedly penetrated my wife. Judging by how high she would rise up off his cock with each thrust, he was a good eight inches long. I don't know if my average size dick was causing my wife to stray so much this trip, but she seems to have an insatiable appetite for big dicks.

As that though entered my mind, she pulled off his cock completely and proved my suspicions right. Jack was a solid eight if not nine inches long and had great girth to match. What are the odds the three men on this trip all had big cocks? Was this the plan all along? Did Jack pick these guys hoping or knowing they would all have their way with Victoria? Paranoid questions filled my brain as my head swam with renewed confusion and anger.

As I raged silently, I still didn't stop watching. She climbed off his cock and got on her knees, turning slightly to her right, giving me a great view of her as Jack pushed himself into her. The sounds of their flesh slapping together started with the same pace as before, but slowly picked up until he was by all accounts not making love to her, but fucking her. Her tits swayed beneath her as each successive thrust found its way deeper and deeper into her wanting cunt. Jack then leaned forward and grabbed her ponytail with his left hand, jerking her head straight back so she was staring at a rock wall as he impaled her.

Not sure if they were being quiet so as not to get caught by fellow hikers or not, but it was surprising to me how quiet they were. A few moans and whimpers snuck out of Victoria's mouth, but that was it. Jack was a the epitome of the strong, silent type as he didn't utter a single sound the entire time. He just kept pulling her hair, pounding away like a piston in and out of her hole. Suddenly, he let go of her ponytail and grabbed her hips, picking up his pace. The clapping of her ass cheeks into him sounded like applause now as I knew he was getting ready to cum.

He pulled out of her and started jerking his cock hard. She instinctively dropped her shoulders to the ground, presenting her firm ass for him to blast with his load. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, letting out an exhausted sigh s rope after rope of thick cum plastered Victoria's ass. The ray of sunlight coming into the cave made the a pinstripe pattern of flesh and cum glisten in front of my eyes.

They remained still for a few minutes, panting, trying to catch their breath and gather their thoughts after their passionate fuck. Jack tipped over and fell into the soft sand, lying on his side, propping himself up with his left arm. Victoria follow suit and rolled onto her back, still catching her breath. Jack leaned over to hear and they embraced lips, with a deep and somewhat shocking passion.

I let myself slowly slide down the rock wall until I was sitting in the sand, still unnoticed by these two lovers. I held my head in my hands and closed my eyes, trying to gather my thoughts the same way they tried to gather their collective breath. I mumbled, "Fuck this," to myself and made my way back to the hotel.

Without hesitation, I packed my bags and looked up flights to way home. I was able to find one, though I begrudgingly had to pay the fucking fees to do so. I did not care however as this was literally my ticket out of this hell.

Many thoughts raced through my mind: should I divorce her? Should I confront her at all? How am I going to handle this? Should I be her cuckold? I couldn't figure out easily what to do. These types of situations are more than I difficult to find a perfect answer. I let out a sigh and stood up to depart the hotel. The thoughts of my wife and her exotic fucking this weekend betrayed my heart, though not my sexual appetite. I noticed, I had a solid erection just thinking about it all.

Maybe that is my answer.

*****

Author's Note: Thank you all for reading. I welcome constructive comments for future stories. If you didn't like the story, let me know why. Please don't write a short cruel comment with no substance. If you liked the story, please let me know why so I can expand on those ideas in the future. Thank you!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Company Vacation Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds