• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Tale of Frank Vandenberg

The Tale of Frank Vandenberg

12

Frank Vandenberg propped himself against the wall of the loading dock and surveyed the action before him. One by one, workers disappeared into the truck and emerged shortly thereafter with a handful of boxes.

"Keep it moving, boys!" Frank shouted, taking a sip of coffee. "We have another shipment coming in at any minute!"

"You got it, boss," one of the workers responded without glancing toward Frank's direction.

Frank heard the unmistakable groan of a large truck's brakes and peeked around the rig parked in the bay. The next shipment had arrived, a little sooner than he expected. He glanced at his watch, and then looked around the warehouse. Spotting no one in the vicinity, he made the executive decision to unload a few of the remaining boxes from the truck himself. He strode inside to the back of the rig, lifted one of the boxes, and then immediately dropped it to the floor. He winced in pain, and fell to his knees, shouting a profanity that echoed off the walls of the interior.

A man holding a clipboard sprinted toward the commotion. "Jesus, Frank! What the hell did you do?"

"I was trying to help," Frank responded, lifting himself onto one knee. "My fucking back went out again."

"Dammit, Frank, I told you not to do that again!" the man said, helping Frank to his feet. "Now get the hell out of here."

"But we have another shipment coming in!" Frank protested.

"I said get out of here. You're done for the day. We got this. Go lie down somewhere. That's an order."

Frank looked at his supervisor and nodded silently. Clutching his lower back, he hobbled toward the door and exited the warehouse. By the time he reached the entrance to his apartment building, he could barely walk. Pain radiated along his lower back and down along his left leg. With a noticeable limp, he entered the building and strode down the hall.

He had just inserted his key into the lock when he heard the sound that would change his life forever. It was the unmistakable sound of his wife in mid-orgasm.

"Oh, god!" he faintly heard as he pressed his ear to the door. "Fuck yeah! Fuck that pussy! Oh! Oh, fuck!"

The numbers on the door before him became blurry. A venomous rage boiled within him, causing his stomach to churn. He could taste the bile at the back of his throat. Trembling with anger, he slowly turned the key.

Suddenly, he released the key and stumbled backward into the hallway, smashing into the opposite wall with a thud.

"Fuck!" he whispered to himself. "That fucking cunt! That lying, cheating, fucking bitch! That filthy whore!"

A door cracked open beside him and a man peeked his head into the hallway.

"Everything okay, Frank?" the man asked.

Frank turned to face him, his face reddened and his jaw and fists clenched. Beads of sweat glistened on his forehead. "No, it's not okay, Walt!" he said, trying his best to keep his voice down. "That fucking cunt of a wife I have is over there getting fucked by some asshole! That miserable fucking whore is cheating on me!"

Walt's eyes widened, and he scratched his chin and scanned both ends of the hallway. "Aw, shit, Frank. Listen, why don't you come inside and calm down for a minute. I don't want you doing anything you might regret later."

Walt took him by the shoulder and gently guided him inside his room, closing the door behind him. He pulled out a chair at a small table, and Frank sat, his expression consumed with fury. Walt placed a glass in front of him, and then sat across the table with one of his own.

"Tell me what happened," Walt said.

"I came home early," Frank said, taking a healthy swig from his glass. "She wasn't expecting me. I was just about to turn that key when I heard them in there." He jerked his thumb toward the door.

"Yeah? What did you hear?"

"Luanne! She was screaming and yelling while some scumbag fucked her! It sounded like he's giving it to her good and hard! She was in mid-orgasm when I got to the door."

"Damn, Frank. I don't know what to say. Luanne doesn't seem like the type to cheat on you. Are you sure about this?"

Frank stared straight into his neighbor's eyes. "You don't think I know what my wife sounds like when she's having an orgasm?"

Walt waved his hands in defense. "No, no, no, Frank! That's not what I meant. I just...shit...what are you gonna do?"

"I'll tell you what I'm gonna do," Frank said, taking another big gulp of liquor. "I'm gonna finish this drink. Then, I'm gonna go across the hallway and beat the living shit out of whoever is fucking my wife. Then I'm gonna divorce the bitch and take everything she has."

"Now, hold on, Frank," Walt said. "You gotta think this through. If you go over there all half-cocked, she could use that to claim you're violent, file a restraining order, and get full custody of the kids. No, no, no. You need to be smart about this. Do it the right way."

Frank sat back in his chair and winced in pain. Walt was right, he had to admit. His kids were his world. Janey was fifteen years old, but she was still daddy's little girl. And Marty was just a kid. Only nine years old, he wouldn't understand what was happening, and he needed his father to guide him through the years ahead and warn him about women like his mother. Divorce was imminent; there was no doubt about that. It would happen on his terms, though. Knowing what he now knew, he held the upper hand.

***

"Frank, are you in?"

Frank raised his head and paused for a moment to consider the question. His focus returned to the matter at hand, and he perused the cards he held in his hands. He nudged a plastic chip into the center of the table.

"You okay, Vandy?" said the man to his right.

"Frank had a rough day last week," Walt explained, tossing a chip onto the pile. "He found out his wife, Luanne, is cheating on him."

This elicited a collective gasp from the group of men seated around the table. "Shit, Frank!" Jackson said. "That's harsh, man. Did you kill the bitch or what?"

The action of the card game paused as the group leaned in to hear Frank's response. "No, I didn't kill her," he said. "In fact, I didn't even mention it to her."

"Well, why the fuck not?" Arthur said, shaking his head in disgust. "If it were me, I would've killed her. Don't tell me you're turning into one of those wimpy willing cucks!"

The other men chuckled while Frank stared intently at his hand. He tossed another chip into the pile. "Of course not, you asshole. I'm playing it smart."

"How so, Vandy?" Arthur asked.

"Well, I started by contacting Ray. You know Ray, the guy who owns the electronics store? He gave me a deal on one of those video cameras they use for security. It was pretty expensive, but at this point, money is no object."

"Yeah? What did you do with it?" Jackson asked.

"Well, I had Ray install it in our bedroom, facing the bed."

The men chuckled again, and exchanged knowing grins.

"I know who she's banging," Frank continued. "I knew when she started this new job, it would lead to no good. Sure enough, she's banging this scumbag who works with her. I got it all on tape."

"No shit!" Arthur said. "You actually saw them together?"

Frank nodded. "I sure did. I sat and watched them for a full hour, going at it like a couple of horny monkeys. Sucking, fucking...then sucking and fucking again. They can't get enough of each other."

"Ho-ly shit!" Jackson said with a slight laugh. "Give us some details, man! What were they doing?"

Frank cocked his head and squinted his eyes. "Why the fuck do you want to know that?"

"I'm just curious," Jackson responded. He looked at the pot of chips in the center of the table and tossed his cards face-down. "You don't have to tell us if you don't want to."

Frank looked across the table at Walt and studied his expression. "I call," he said, and displayed his cards to the group.

"Well, shit," Walt responded, slamming his cards down. Frank smirked, and gathered the chips toward him, stacking them by color.

"She led him straight to the bed," Frank said, continuing to stack his chips. "Practically pushed him onto the bed, yanked down his pants, and inhaled his cock."

"Damn!" Jackson said, shaking his head. "That fucking cheating whore!"

"She sucked his dick for a good five-ten minutes," Frank continued. "Can't remember the last time she sucked mine."

"Does he have a big dick?" Walt asked.

Frank's face contorted into a grimace and he stared across the table for a moment, cocking his head to the side. "Now why the fuck would you ask that? Are you some kind of fucking queer?"

Walt's face reddened as the other guys laughed. "What? No! I...I was just asking, is all."

"Well, they didn't bring a fucking ruler to bed, you homo," Frank said with a smirk. He collected the cards before him and fanned them out before tossing another chip into the pot. "But if I had to guess, I'd say it was a good seven or eight inches. Now, as I was saying, she sucked his cock for a good, long time. I figured the asshole would blow his load in her mouth or something -- yet another thing she hasn't done for me since we were dating. Instead, she tore off her pants and got on top of him. She rode him like a fucking cowgirl."

"No shit!" Jackson said.

"Yep," Frank continued. "She was squeezing her tits and making all sorts of noises like you wouldn't believe. Bucking back and forth. Carrying on like a fucking bitch in heat."

Walt swallowed hard and adjusted himself beneath the table.

"What happened next, Frank?" Arthur asked.

"What do you think happened next?" Frank said, folding his cards. "She fucked the shit out of him. He flipped her over and spread her legs as wide as they'd stretch. Then he flipped her over again and fucked her from behind like she was some kind of animal. They went at it for a good twenty minutes or so."

The guys exchanged furtive glances as Frank seemed to drift away into his thoughts. After a long pause, Walt spoke up. "Did he cum inside her? On her face? Or in her mouth?"

Frank appeared to snap out of his funk and he twisted his head once more to the side. He looked at Jackson, and then Arthur, before settling on Walt. "Now why the fuck would you want to know that?"

Walt's eyes shifted nervously from one man to another. Jackson and Arthur merely shook their heads and chuckled to themselves. "I don't know, Frank," Walt said. "I'm just asking, is all."

"Just asking," Frank repeated. He shook his head and scoffed. "He pulled out and came on her tits. You happy now?"

Walt smiled and nodded.

Frank laughed. "This fucking guy," he said, motioning across the table. "What a fucking sick bastard you are."

"Sorry, Frank," Walt said, lowering his head. Jackson and Arthur burst out laughing.

"Anyway, I got it all on tape," Frank concluded. He surveyed his next hand and flipped a chip onto the pile with his thumb.

"So what now, Frank?" Jackson asked.

"Well, now, I use that tape for leverage against the bitch. I withdrew half of our savings from the bank. It wasn't much, but it's still mine. I opened a new account and I've started depositing my paychecks from the warehouse into that account. I met with a lawyer, and had him draft a separation agreement."

"What's in the agreement?" Arthur asked.

"She has to move out. That's first and foremost. I'm not going anywhere. I'm getting full custody of the kids. She can have weekend visitation. I'm not a heartless bastard. Because she makes more than I do, I included some child support in there as well."

"You think she'll go for it?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, she will when I confront her about all of this," Frank said.

"Yeah, when is that happening?"

"This weekend," Frank responded. "See, I caught a little something on that tape -- you know, after they were done fucking each other's brains out. Apparently, he's getting a hotel room for the weekend. That fucking cunt told me she's having a 'girl's spa weekend' in the city."

"Lying whore!" Walt added. "How stupid can she be? Only thinking with her cunt!"

Frank nodded. "Yep, so I've gone along with it all week, pretending like I don't know anything. She must think I'm an idiot. But she'll find out exactly how much of an idiot I am this weekend."

***

Walt held the deck of cards in his hands and stared across the table. Jackson's and Arthur's eyes were fixed on the same spot. Frank sat motionless in his chair, his head cocked backward, staring at the ceiling with his mouth gaped open. Walt broke away from his gaze and swiveled his head between his two friends to each side.

"Frank," Walt said. There was no response. "Frank," Walt repeated. At last, Frank jolted to consciousness. He looked at his three friends with unfocused eyes.

"Wh-what? Are you gonna deal or what?"

Walt hesitated, exchanging glances with his friends once more. "You gotta tell us, Frank. We're dying to know. What happened this weekend? At the hotel?"

Frank appeared confused for a moment, but then a smile crept across his face. "Oh, it was beautiful, fellas," he said. "I got to the hotel at around eight o'clock. I figured that had given them enough time to get started, you know? I walked right up to the front desk, all cool and casual, and asked the cute-looking girl behind the desk to connect me with Joe Swanson's room."

"Joe Swanson? That's the guy?" Arthur asked.

"That's the guy," Frank said. "Luanne had mentioned his first name at one point. I got his last name off the company directory."

"Smart thinking, Vandy," Jackson added.

Frank smiled. "Anyway, this fucking scumbag answers the phone. He's breathing all heavy and shit. Of course, I knew why. So I says, 'Sorry to interrupt, but could you put my wife on the phone?'"

"No fucking way!" Walt said, slapping the table with his palm and grinning broadly.

Frank chuckled. "Yep, that's what I said. This motherfucker pretended he had no idea what I'm talking about. So I told him, 'Either you put my wife on the phone or I call your wife and tell her where you are and what you're doing.'"

"No fucking way!" Walt said. "The asshole is married?"

"I noticed his wedding ring during the second or third time I watched the video," Frank said.

Walt shook his head and smiled at his friends. "Fucking smart, Frank! So fucking smart!"

"So he puts her on the phone," Frank continued. "Of course, she sounds like she's gonna shit her pants. Her voice is all shaky and shit. And I say, 'Bitch, we're done.' Of course, she tells me it's not what it seems, yada, yada, yada. Bunch of bullshit. I tell her if she wants to explain herself she can meet me back at home when she collects her stuff."

"Attaboy, Vandy!" Arthur said, exchanging grins with his friends.

"I high-tailed it back home, and she comes through the door not five minutes later. I guess I spoiled their romantic weekend together."

"Damn straight!" Jackson added.

"Of course, she starts spewing bullshit lie after bullshit lie, denying she's doing anything wrong, claiming she just happened to meet her co-worker at this hotel during her girl's spa weekend, blah, blah, blah."

"Lying cunt!" Walt interjected.

"That's when I held up the video tape. That shut her up quickly. I told the cheating whore the terms of my agreement. I gave her the papers my lawyer drew up. I told her if she doesn't gather her shit and leave immediately, I'm going to show that tape to her daughter and all her friends at work so that they all know what a cheating cunt she is."

Arthur and Jackson exchanged a high-five across the table, while Walter was left hanging.

"Janey's going through this rebellious stage and hates her mother anyway, but I know that one cut right through her. Of course, Luanne breaks down into tears like a little bitch, smearing her makeup all over her face, looking like the cheap whore that she is. Fucking snots running down her nose and into her lying fucking mouth. Begging me to forgive her. Actually dropping to her knees and clinging to my legs. Oh, it was a beautiful sight!"

"So, did she leave?" Arthur asked.

"Damn straight she did," Frank said. "It took all of my willpower not to kick her in the ass as she went out that door, let me tell you." The group burst out laughing.

"So what now, Vandy?" Jackson asked.

"Well, I gotta sit the kids down and break the news to them. You know, tell them mommy and daddy still love them and all that. Of course, the court will decide where they go, and I'm sure the kids will have to choose. I have no doubt that Janey will stay with me. When she does, I bet that Marty will follow her. He's always looked up to his big sister and wants to do whatever she does."

"Damn, Frank, you really made the best of a bad situation," Walt said. He began dealing the cards. Frank gathered together the pile in front of him, fanned them out, and smiled.

***

There was a knock at the door. Frank lay in bed, still and quiet. Another knock followed. A voice could be heard from the other side of the door. A key rattled in the lock before the door opened. A lone figure made its way to the other end of the room where Frank was positioned beneath the window, with his back facing the door, curled into a fetal position.

The woman, dressed in white from head to toe, jostled him by the shoulder. "Mr. Vandenberg," she said.

He remained motionless. She pressed a pair of fingers to a spot on his neck and paused for a moment. She heaved a sigh and shook her head, and then fished a cellphone from her pocket.

"Amanda," she said into the phone. "Mr. Vandenberg from room 311 has passed."

***

"I'm so sorry for your loss."

"Thank you," Jane responded, shaking the man's hand. The man then proceeded down the line and shook the hand of the man standing next to her.

"So sorry for your loss," he repeated.

"Thank you," Marty said. "And thank you for doing what you did for my dad. I know he really enjoyed it." The man nodded and smiled.

"Who was that?" Jane asked after the man departed.

"Jay, I think his name is," Marty responded. "Jay Moore. He worked in the supplies department. He used to let Dad back there sometimes. I guess it brought back memories of the warehouse."

"I thought he hated that warehouse," Jane said with a sigh. "It reminded him of his failure."

"He didn't fail," Marty protested. "Things just didn't work out the way he planned. He was supposed to take over the business from grandpa. Then grandpa died and the business collapsed, and Dad found himself out of work. He took the best job he could find."

"Yes, I know," Jane said with annoyance. "I was there for the whole thing. You came along at the tail end."

Marty sighed and gazed out the window. His eyes sparkled with youth, but the gray hair along his temples revealed his true age. Another man approached and offered his condolences.

"Janey, this is Matthew," Marty said.

"Matthew FitzHenry," he responded, shaking Jane's hand. "I'm so sorry we had to meet this way." There was a thin plastic tube fed inside each of his nostrils, and he reeked of urine.

"How did you know my father?" Jane asked, surreptitiously wiping her hand along her pant leg.

"Oh, we hung out together all the time," Matthew responded. "We usually ate lunch and dinner together, and played poker once a week. Of course, he always referred to me as Arthur. It didn't matter to me, though. I took no offense. You know, although your father's memory went a long time ago, that man never forgot how to play poker. He was just merciless on all of us!"

"I'm glad to hear that," Jane said.

Another man approached. He was tall and dark-skinned, with a mostly bald head covered with flecks of white.

"Randy," he said, extending his large hand toward Jane. "But your dad always called me Jackson for some reason. I suppose he must have known a black guy named Jackson at some point." He chuckled to himself, and then coughed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Tale of Frank Vandenberg

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds