• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hidden Desires Pt. 02

Hidden Desires Pt. 02

A few days later I leave my mom's house and go back to Roger's. At his suggestion we are going to have an all night horror movie marathon. The kind that we used to have when I was a kid. For some reason I am nervous. I keep thinking about him and there is just something so electric about being so near him.

I arrived at his house shortly before dusk. I walked in to find him in the kitchen making snacks. As I walked in the microwave dinged, signaling that the popcorn was ready.

"Hey, bud." He turns to me and says. He is busy rolling mini wieners up in crescent rolls.

"I'm almost done." He says. "Just got to pop these into the oven and we can get started."

"Take your time." I say opening the microwave and pulling out the bag of popcorn.

I open the bag and find an empty bowl and dump the popcorn into it. I leave the kitchen and walk into the living room. I laugh because Roger had set up a bunch of blankets and pillows in the floor in front of the t.v.

"Just like old times." He says grinning as he entered the room. He kneels down onto the blankets and arranges an assortment of snacks he was carrying. I kneel down beside him, placing the bowl of popcorn between us.

We begin watching movies. Horror movie after horror movie. I try not to watch Roger, but I can't help but glance at him. His dark eyes are so focused on the movie. When he swallows I notice the muscles in his neck contracting. I am completely smitten.

Around two in the morning I start yawning.

"Now, we can't have that." Roger says getting up, "I will go and grab us a pick me up." He leaves the room before I can say I was fine. After a few minutes he returns. He must have went and changed because he is now in his boxers and a white tank top. He is holding two bowls of ice cream and a bottle of chocolate syrup. He sits down beside me and all I can think about is him. His arm flexes as he is handing me my bowl of ice cream. His forearms darkened by a thicket of hair. I bite my lower lip trying to bring myself back to reality.

We eat our ice cream in silence and continue watching the movie. I glance over and can instantly see the bulge in his boxers. I try to keep myself from breathing deeply. The problem is that since I have noticed it, I can't stop thinking about it.

"What?" Roger says noticing that I was staring at him.

"Nothing, I just...nothing." I stammered.

Roger pauses the movie. "What's going on?" He says, "you've been quiet all night and then randomly you're watching me."

I decided to get up the courage to tell him. I mean it was now or never and I was slightly giddy from lack of sleep. And besides if he freaked out it wouldn't matter because I was moving soon. And he definitely wouldn't tell my mom, because I mean how embarrassing would that conversation be? So I take a deep breath and look at him.

"Seth, tell me what's going on."

"I think you're attractive." I say sounding like a weird school girl.

"What?" He says confused.

"I think you're attractive. To be honest I've always had a crush on you. I just never said anything because I thought it would be weird. But I'm leaving soon and well all my cards are on the table."

"Are you serious?" He says.

I couldn't read his expression. "Yeah, and the other day I was in the shower and you came in and I saw you. Honestly, I had forgotten about my crush on you, but then that morning it all came back to me." God, I couldn't stop explaining myself.

"I had no idea." He says. "I'm sorry that I made it hard on you."

"No, you didn't. It wasn't you at all. I'm the one who's a big weirdo." I said looking down.

There was a moment of silence and then Roger grabs my chin and says, "You're not."

He begins to lean in. I don't move. I'm like a deer in the headlights. As he gets closer to me I see him run his tongue along his bottom lip. He gets closer and our lips are almost touching, but then he pauses.

"Are you sure you want this?" He says.

Yes was all I could say. Finally our lips are touching. My body is on fire. He uses his tongue to slowly part my lips and then he moves it into my mouth. He is slow and rhythmic and absolutely excellent at kissing.

I can feel his stubble run across my face. His tongue slowly caressing my tongue. My heart is pounding. After a few minutes he pulls away. He looks at me and slowly begins to lean me back onto the pillows on the floor. I can barely catch my breath. He crawls on top of me. And leans back in. This time his kiss is more intense. I kiss him back more intense. It was like I had finally had a taste and I couldn't get enough.

Between kisses, Roger looks down at me and says, "Spread your legs." I do as he says. He maneuvers his way between them, and begins grinding into my crotch. His crotch on top of mine. My dick is hard as rock, and so is Roger's. He continues kissing me, more and more passionately. All while slowly dry humping me. It feels amazing. He places his hand on the side of my face to pull me closer. Our tongues caressing each other. Then he leads his hand from my face down my neck. Going slowly. The sensation is amazing. Then he grazes my torso leading down to my stomach. When he gets to my jeans he stops.

"Are you sure?" He says. He looks like he would be disappointed if I said no and I would never say no to this.

"Keep going" I breathe out.

He uses his hand to unbutton my jeans and then he slowly pulls down my zipper. The bulge in my underwear forcing the zipper down faster. He raises his lower half a bit and then reaches down into my underwear grasping my cock. He does this all while still kissing me. I gasp when his hands wrap around my member.

He begins rubbing my penis up and down. His hands are big and warm. He pulls his face away from mine and just looks into my eyes as he continues rubbing me. Then he stops and smiles.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." He says. Pulling his hand out of my underwear. In the light I can see there is some pre-cum on his thumb. He notices it too, because he brings his thumb to his mouth and licks it off. Just the action of this set me on edge. My whole body is on fire.

He lifts me up and begins unbuttoning my shirt. He pulls it off of me and then lays me back down. He then begins working on getting my pants off. After he is done he comes closer to me and then he notices my bowl of melted vanilla ice cream. He takes two fingers and scoops out some of the liquid. He smiles and then starting at my collarbone he rubs the white liquid down my body. The liquid is still cold and it brings chills as he moves his fingers down my body. Stopping at the waistband of my underwear.

He then straddles my legs and leans down and begins to lick the ice cream off of me. He is absolutely amazing. He trails his tongue slowly down my torso, keeping eye contact with me the entire time. After teasing my belly button for a moment he moves his tongue toward the waistband of my underwear. He then pulls them down revealing my erection.

He looks up at me and smiles, and then he opens his mouth to take me in. His head bobs up and down my shaft. My breathing deepens. I have never felt anything so good before. I grab my nipples and begin to twist them. Then after awhile I place my hands on the top of his salt and pepper hair and begin feeling his motions as he goes up and down. Every time he moves his head up to the tip of my penis, I can see the base glisten with his saliva. My body convulses with his every move.

He then moves down to my balls, taking them into his mouth one at a time and sucking on them. After a little of that he takes his tongue and teases the inside of my thigh. I moan.

Suddenly, he stops. "I think it's my turn." He says. I smile at him and then raise up to kiss him. The taste of his mouth on my mouth was something I never wanted to do without. I pull away and he positions himself against the coffee table. I leaned down and was proud to see how stiff his large erection was. I take the tip of his penis into my mouth. I use my tongue and run it around in a circle. I can taste his pre-cum oozing out. Roger moans and I take that as encouragement. I work my way down his veiny shaft to the base. Inhaling his scent. I come back up to the tip and glance up to see that Roger has his head leaned back moaning.

"God, that feels good." He says.

I look at him long enough to grin and then I proceed sucking him. His penis fills my mouth. I angle my head so he can get deeper and I hear his moans of encouragement as I continue to go up and down on his thick meat. After awhile he places his hands on my head and holds it in place. He begins thrusting into my mouth. Slow at first but then he gains momentum. I can feel his member getting hotter. A sign he's about to release, but he stops just before he goes over the edge. I remove him from my mouth and find his mouth. He kisses me passionately and then pulls away.

"I love that I can taste myself when I kiss you." He says. I immediately return to his lips. I run my tongue along his lower lip and part my lips as he slips his tongue into my mouth. I straddle him. I pull at the tank top he is wearing and with his help I remove it, revealing his dark hairy chest. I run my hands through the hair and over his pecs. I find his stiff nipples and begin pulling at them and twisting them. I then lean down and begin caressing them with my tongue one at a time. Roger has his hand on the back of my head the whole time.

"I have an idea." He says.

"I don't think anything can get better that this." I laugh. And before I can say anything else, Roger grabs the bottle of chocolate syrup. He pours a small bit on his finger and then runs them into my mouth. I lick them all over making sure I get every drop. He then takes his fingers out my mouth and puts them in his mouth, tasting me.

He scoots me away a little bit and then turns the syrup upside down letting some fall on his hard dick. He looks at me and grins. Knowing what to do I lean down and take him back into my mouth. Tasting the chocolate mixed with flesh gives me a rush and I suck harder. Going up and down. "OH MY GOD!" He moans, "Give me that mouth." I keep going. I can tell he is about to cum. Just before the moment comes though he takes himself out of my mouth.

I grab him by his neck. "I want you inside me." I say. He kisses me hard and then slowly lowers me onto my back. He gets back on top of me and begins kissing my neck. I feel his tongue run across my collarbone. He moves down toward my dick kissing my torso along the way. He gets down to where his head is between my legs and then looks up at me and says, "Have you ever been rimmed before?"

"No." I say.

"Well, you're in for a treat." He says while he lifts up my legs revealing my butt. He starts out by kissing my ass cheeks and the he moves toward the middle. I can see the top of his head moving around. He then spreads my cheeks and begins licking my hole. It feels amazing. I lean my head back on the pillow and moan. He continue to move his tongue around my hole. I grab the top of his head and try to pull him deeper. After a while he looks up and me.

"How does that feel?" He says grinning.

"Amazing." I say out of breathe.

He crawls back up to me. I wrap my legs around his. He leans down and kisses me. I now know what he meant about tasting himself. I kiss him deeper. I wrap my arms around him, desperate to pull him closer. He reaches down and grabs his penis guiding toward my hole. I can feel it move past my cheeks to the edge of my hole.

"Are you ready?" He says.

"Yes." I say.

He pushes the tip in. I take a deep breathe. It hurts in the best kind of way. After another breathe he pushes further in. I can feel myself filling up with him. He moans the further in he gets. Finally, with a small thrust he is all the way in. He begins to slowly grind into me. I am absolutely shivering with pleasure. I grab onto his back. His face is nuzzled in my neck as he arches back and forth. I feel his stubble on my neck rubbing back and forth as he moans into the pillow behind me. He moves his face toward mine and finds my lips. I hold onto his back as he thrusts inside of me.

He grinds his penis in a circular motion, hitting my prostate in just the right way. My breathe quickens and he notices he is in the right place. He begins to thrust a little harder. I grab his hair at the back of his head.

"OH GOD, ROGER!" I shout.

"Call me Daddy." He rumbles.

He thrust harder, "DADDY!" I scream. This encourages him more and he grinds into me. Every nerve in my body is on fire. He leans down and licks my neck, dragging his tongue under my neck to the tip of my chin. He knows exactly what to do and exactly when to do it. He thrusts a few more time, getting me right to the edge of no return and then he pulls out. He stands up and then sits down. He motions for me to come toward him. I stand up and walk over to him. I lower myself into his lap, slowing inserting his dick back inside me.

We are face to face. His chest hair rubs my chest, and it is faintly covered in sweat. Once he gets fully inside again, we begin to kiss. For a moment he just lingers inside me with no movement. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and begin to move up and down his long piece of meat. This time I'm more in control. I find the spot and feel my body begin to quiver.

I kiss him hard. I can't get enough of him. He stops me from riding him and begins to move his hips in a circular motion, moving inside of me.

"Roger." I breathe.

"What did I say?" He moans into my neck.

"Daddy."

"That's better."

"Now be a good boy and start grinding into Daddy while he grinds into you."

I do as he says.

"Oh, god that's a good boy he says as I move my hips. He leans his head to my nipple and moves his tongue around it. He then gives it a small bite which makes me gasp.

His penis is moving over my prostate up and down. My penis is hitting his stomach and getting stroked between us. He reaches his big hand down and begins caressing my dick. I keep getting closer. I keep grinding into him and he keeps moving around in me.

"I'm about to cum." I say as he strokes my dick a little faster. I can feel my orgasm building up.

"Not yet. We're going to cum together." He says before moving his mouth over mine.

"Yes, Daddy." I say just before our lips touch.

He begins moving inside of me faster and keeping with the rhythm of his hips he moves his hand up and down over my shaft faster. I groan as I get closer.

"Yes, give it to me, Daddy." I say.

He begins to moan. I feel his body tighten as he releases his warm load inside of me. A moment later I cum all over his stomach and chest. He leans toward me, knocking us to the floor. He's on top of me and he thrust hard a few more times. His arms shaking as he braces himself on the floor. My body is convulsing with pleasure. I try to catch my breath but I can't. He raises up over me and looks at his chest where my cum is caked in his chest hair. His scoops some up with his finger and puts it into his mouth. He doesn't swallow it, instead he leans down and kisses me, moving my cum back and forth between my mouth and his. His body sticking to mine. We lay there for a minute. He starts to soften inside of me and then pulls out.

He lays down on his back and puts his arm around me pulling me toward him. I lay there wrapped in his embrace. I run my fingers through his chest hair.

"Well, was that all you had hoped for?" He says still catching his breathe.

"I've never felt anything like it." I say blushing.

"Was that your first time?" He says.

"Yes." I say suddenly embarrassed.

"God, you were good. Especially for your first time." He says stroking my arm.

"Can we continue doing this or is this a onetime thing?" I ask reluctantly.

"Are you kidding? I may never let you leave the house!" He says raising up and leaning over me.

"Good, I don't think I want to leave."

"Can I kiss you?" He says getting closer to me.

"Yes." I say giddy that we could be starting up again.

"Now what do you say?" He laughs getting closer.

"Yes, Daddy." I say while grabbing his body to get it on top of me. I was ready for round two.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hidden Desires Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds